Movie Batman Vs James Bond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kuhne
Batman has his batmobile (begins)

James Bond has the bondcar of the last Brosnan film (the one who could go invisible among other things)

Bats has basicaly all the tools the movie gave him, James Bond has all the cool gadgets as well, laser watch, explosive pens etc...

The car battle I actualy give it to bond, as cool as the batmobile is, bond cars are just cool and in that last movie he had invisibility and missiles.

however batman gets out of the car and stays high enough so that bond has no chance but to come out of his car, then they fight hand to hand in which would be a great battle but bats eventualy takes it because of superior armor and weapons.

charlemagne9746
Bats beats Bond in h2h. However...with all these gadgets.....the fight could go either way. I know that Bond is one of the luckiest bastards I have ever seen at escaping death. Bond could pull out a win.

braz
Never saw that last James Bond movie. So it had like a cloaking device?

guy222
Originally posted by kuhne
Batman has his batmobile (begins)

James Bond has the bondcar of the last Brosnan film (the one who could go invisible among other things)

Bats has basicaly all the tools the movie gave him, James Bond has all the cool gadgets as well, laser watch, explosive pens etc...

The car battle I actualy give it to bond, as cool as the batmobile is, bond cars are just cool and in that last movie he had invisibility and missiles.

however batman gets out of the car and stays high enough so that bond has no chance but to come out of his car, then they fight hand to hand in which would be a great battle but bats eventualy takes it because of superior armor and weapons.

roger moore ftw

yugotank
Bond gets more women. +1
Bond wins in a drinking contest +1
Bond fights dirtier +1
Bond kills +1 (his licence says so)
Bond is a better gambler +1
Bond doesn't need a rubber suit - He kicks ass in a tux +1

Both have cool gadgets - Tie

Batman is better at H2H combat +1

Final score:
James Bond 6
Batman 1

Batman is outclassed here.........

The winner here is Bond,James Bond.

[BAW]Endrict
Narf...

spawnwest
Batman.

Bond's unit probably buys gadgets and materials from Wayne Enterprises.

Galan007
Batman Beats Bond's British Buttock. dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.