Fantastic 4 Vs The Incredibles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kuhne
no jack jack.

Basicaly torch, invisible girl, mr fantastic and the thing vs Mr Incredible, elastigirl, violet and dash.

I think Mr Fantastic would go toe to toe with elastigirl in a pretty interesting fight

Violet would go toe to toe with Invisible girl.

human torch vs dash and Mr incredible with the thing.

I think Mr Fantastic would beat Elastigirl and Susan storm would easily beat violet as her force field powers seem to be way stronger than violets.

Johny should easily be able to beat dash as all dash can do is run away from johny but johny is pretty fast.

Mr Incredible easily defeats the thing.. he is stronger and invlunerable. But then he has to face the other 3, which I think would actualy be a good fight because mr incredible is very very powerfull, Invulnerability goes a long way here, he is strong enough to break susans forcefields I think and can take the heat from the torch but in the end it would be 3 vs 1 and the fantastic 4 take the fight. Sadly, as I love the incredibles more sad

llagrok

F4 takes this every damn time.

DigiMark007
No movie characters. Please consult the rules for further guidelines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.