Omega Red vs Deathstoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
who wins this Red or slade?

braz
Red

TricksterPriest
Omega Red.

TheGame17
Omega Red.

Mider999
cant he just fix his grenades to effect mutants i think effecting meta's like superboy and supergirl is a bigger feat then making a grenade that effects a mutantl thus he can modify his grenades and take this guy out easily

anyway what would the spores do to him wont his healing factor counter act it

isnt slade is to fast for this guy as well, less this guy has super speed. If there is a vunrable part on omega red then he is gonna get it sliced up, i dont know how fast wolverine is but this guy dodges machine gun fire at point blank range and see's things in slow mo and is fast enough to react to the flash.

cant he just knock the crap out of omega red with his staff the thing is pretty strong after all

Soljer
Originally posted by Mider999
cant he just fix his grenades to effect mutants i think effecting meta's like superboy and supergirl is a bigger feat then making a grenade that effects a mutantl thus he can modify his grenades and take this guy out easily

anyway what would the spores do to him wont his healing factor counter act it

isnt slade is to fast for this guy as well, less this guy has super speed. If there is a vunrable part on omega red then he is gonna get it sliced up, i dont know how fast wolverine is but this guy dodges machine gun fire at point blank range and see's things in slow mo and is fast enough to react to the flash.

cant he just knock the crap out of omega red with his staff the thing is pretty strong after all

Wouldn't that, you know, require prep?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Wouldn't that, you know, require prep?

Isn't DeathStroke superhumanly fast? 313

Daredevil1
Omega Red

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Wouldn't that, you know, require prep? Ssh, little details don't matter.

long pig
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Isn't DeathStroke superhumanly fast? 313
Yeah, and he could keep his distance with the staff which, coupled with his healing, would double his chances of fighting off the deathspores.

Could he ever actually hurt Red? I don't think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.