Emperor Joker Vs Full Powered Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins this battle in a all out war?

Juntai
Joker.

hush
EJ in a stomp.

Galan007
EJ ftw.

starking
Mr.J

TricksterPriest
The king of killer comedy, the marquis of maniacal mayhem, the prince of crime, The Joker. evillaugh

celestialdemon
Joker wins.

Soljer
*insert terrible joke about picking Galactus just to go against the crowd here*

*insert apology for terrible joke about picking Galactus just to go against the crowd here*

guy222
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Who wins this battle in a all out war?

ejoker wins w/ease

SouthSpawn
Wow, I didn't think everyone would pick Emperor Joker.

I thought someone would pick The Big G for sure.

TricksterPriest
Guarantee Quanchi does. shifty

Estacado
Now where is the local retard?haermm

Utrigita
E. J. FTW in the most massive stomp the KMC must have seen for some time...

Thanos_THOTU
If Galactus has the Nullifier he might just take this.

Reed was able to destroy and recreate a Multiverse with it, and Galactus is the best user of it.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
If Galactus has the Nullifier he might just take this.

Reed was able to destroy and recreate a Multiverse with it, and Galactus is the best user of it.

I have my doubt that he would take it even with the UN. Mr. Mxy powers unleashed is from my point of view far greater then the UN but not sure.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Utrigita
I have my doubt that he would take it even with the UN. Mr. Mxy powers unleashed is from my point of view far greater then the UN but not sure.
Mr. M proved that Mxy destroyed one Multiverse, as that what Bat-mite said.

And so did the Ultimate Nullifier, but it also recreated everything a lot faster.

Utrigita
Mr. M proved that Mxy destroyed one Multiverse, as that what Bat-mite said.

And so did the Ultimate Nullifier, but it also recreated everything a lot faster.

Yes he did, but my thoughts is if Galactus unleashing the energies of the UN would just get them back in his face.

Thanos_THOTU
Yes he did, but my thoughts is if Galactus unleashing the energies of the UN would just get them back in his face.
I doubt it as it was stated that he is the best user of it, he wouldent screw up that bad.

Utrigita
I doubt it as it was stated that he is the best user of it, he wouldent screw up that bad.

So you think the result with the UN against the IG would have been different if Galactus had used it?

Green Scar
Joker

Thanos_THOTU
So you think the result with the UN against the IG would have been different if Galactus had used it?
No, but I also place the Infinity Gauntlet above Mxyzptlk

Ibovitch
Emperor Joker wins, and i doubt i need to explain why.

Utrigita
No, but I also place the Infinity Gauntlet above Mxyzptlk

Okay doesn't really know so much about the Mxyzltlk, to make a call.

Juntai
Okay doesn't really know so much about the Mxyzltlk, to make a call. Don't put stock in anything that guy says.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai
Don't put stock in anything that guy says.
Fanboism goes both way, doesnt it Spec?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Juntai
Don't put stock in anything that guy says.

actually can make on call no matter how powerful Galactus is he gets beaten by E J but with the UN confused also thought that Mxy was around the same level as the IG again confused

Ibovitch
Mxy is way above the infinity gauntlet

Surfer's Rules
I agree with the contention that if Galactus has UN he wins.

Thanos_THOTU
actually can make on call no matter how powerful Galactus is he gets beaten by E J but with the UN confused also thought that Mxy was around the same level as the IG again confused
Lets straighten out fact Mxyzptlk prime feat (World's funnest) is desotroying and recreating the Multiverse.
The Ultimate Nullifier's prime feat is destroying and recreating the Multiverse.

Their prime feat are equals, hence making them equals.

The Anti-Life Equation has something to do with the 5d imp's power, as Darkseid stated that Mxy's power had a connection to the Anti-Life in the Emperor Joker saga.

IMO = IG = ALE >> Mxy = UN

Symmetric Chaos
Lets straighten out fact Mxyzptlk prime feat (World's funnest) is desotroying and recreating the Multiverse.
The Ultimate Nullifier's prime feat is destroying and recreating the Multiverse.

It's cool how you make up words.

The Anti-Life Equation has something to do with the 5d imp's power, as Darkseid stated that Mxy's power had a connection to the Anti-Life in the Emperor Joker saga.

confused

Surfer's Rules
Mxy > IG?! Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Mr Master
Isn't EJ being hype up a bit?

He didn't do too much on panel.

Unfortunately I can only speak in theory concerning FP Galactus so ...

no comment. smile

btw. No way Mxy>IG

Stalemate perhaps, but nothing more.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mr Master
Isn't EJ being hype up a bit?

He didn't do too much on panel.

Unfortunately I can only speak in theory concerning FP Galactus so ...

no comment. smile

btw. No way Mxy>IG

Stalemate perhaps, but nothing more.

.......Mr. Master. I respect you and look to your opinion on Marvel cosmics. But please stay out of this one. Because that statement is a load of BS. Mxy>IG. Not up for discussion.

King Kandy
Mxy>>>>IG

Fullpowered Galactus has no feats (Because he doesn't exist.) so we have no clue how this match would go.

Tork
Emperor Joker ftw.

Mr Master
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
..Mxy>IG. Not up for discussion.

I disagree.

Again,

4 Gems nearly destroyed ALL Realities.

The IG is 6 Gems.

We've never seen its potential displayed on panel,

but without a doubt,

if 4 Gems can destroy ALL Realities,

then heck,

so can the IG.

Mxy destroyed all Realities, in WOrld's Funnest, that's described as a Multiverse.

Same shit

Mr Master
.......Because that statement is a load of BS.

The last "BS" you accused me of,

Anti-Monitor used Tech to destroy/absorb Universes,

you were not correct about ... so ...

Galan007
Originally posted by Surfer's Rules
I agree with the contention that if Galactus has UN he wins. Except the thread starter didn't say Galactus has the UN. What the f**k?

EJ takes this in a horrible curbstomp, it's not even debatable.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Galan007
Except the thread starter didn't say Galactus has the. confused

Mxy takes this in a horrible curbstomp, this is not even debatable.

He didn't say it was Mxy either. smart

TricksterPriest
The last "BS" you accused me of,

Anti-Monitor used Tech to destroy/absorb Universes,

you were not correct about ... so ...

you were wrong then, and you're wrong now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Joker curbstomps Galactus. End of story.

Galan007
Originally posted by celestialdemon
He didn't say it was Mxy either. smart lol

Mr Master
you were wrong then, and you're wrong now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Joker curbstomps Galactus. End of story.

Actually I wasn't wrong about AM useing Tech. smile

And EJ hasn't really done that much on panel to tell me
he curstomps a would be FP Galactus.

A FP Galactus can only be estimated in theory,
but a FP Galactus is more than Universal, that's for sure according to Reed.

In fact,

Reed said "ALL the History in the Universe will not be sufficient to feed him"

that equates to countless Realities, because every second of Time is a potential Universe.

yea sure Galactus' hunger was tampered, but it was still his power absorbing.

On the match though,

no comment cause it's all speculation.

Galan007
And EJ hasn't really done that much on panel to tell me
he curstomps a would be FP Galactus.He did as much, if not more, then MJJ. confused

A FP Galactus can only be estimated in theory,
but a FP Galactus is more than Universal, that's for sure according to Reed.

In fact,

Reed said "ALL the History in the Universe will not be sufficient to feed him"

that equates to countless Realities, because every second of Time is a potential Universe.

yea sure Galactus' hunger was tampered, but it was still his power absorbing.Galactus has never done anything under his own power, which would lead me to believe he could duplicate his feat during the "BCA".

So, what does it really mean as far as this debate is concerned? Not much, imo.

On the match though,

no comment cause it's all speculation. Because Joker wins? stick out tongue

The Great Galen
I don't care how badly I get flammed, but can someone please explain to me who EJ is and what his powers are.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I don't care how badly I get flammed, but can someone please explain to me who EJ is and what his powers are.

Not at all. You never get flamed for asking questions. smile Emperor Joker was Joker with the powers of Mr. Mxy, a 5D imp. It made him a god-like being comparable to the Spectre in power.

nvrbeenwthagirl

IMO = IG = ALE >> Mxy = UN
You are so full of Shit. Mxy destroyed MULTIPLE multiverses and put them back. But mxy is far more than the IG or the UN. mxy has pin point accuracy and power like the IG but wields power on a greater lvl than the UN. Please STFU about mxy till you learn some new shit.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You are so full of Shit. Mxy destroyed MULTIPLE multiverses and put them back. But mxy is far more than the IG or the UN. mxy has pin point accuracy and power like the IG but wields power on a greater lvl than the UN. Please STFU about mxy till you learn some new shit.

erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
erm

well it's true. I dont' know how many times I have to get him together on his facts.

My favorite characters

WW
MM
DS
Mxy
Orion

I know plenty about them and learning more. I know what mxy is and he's not bound by any third dimensional laws or physics of any kind. even concepts have no meaning to him. What would the IG do if Mxy turned souls into pickles and Time into Oblivion? He could switch up everything that makes the Ig the IG and it would be powerless.

King Kandy
I know plenty about them and learning more. I know what mxy is and he's not bound by any third dimensional laws or physics of any kind. even concepts have no meaning to him. What would the IG do if Mxy turned souls into pickles and Time into Oblivion? He could switch up everything that makes the Ig the IG and it would be powerless.
Good point! And what would Spectre do if Mxy turned God to Cheeze?!

kevdude
Originally posted by King Kandy

How would that happen?? big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy

Um. Didn't go that far. But the natural order don't bother mxy at all. Things like chaos and order, oblivion, souls, right and left, power, all mean nothing to him. So the Guantlet is basically set up for failure as mxy could turn reality into soda pop and have it mean only that, or turn the power gem into an electric hand buzzer. I'm saying this becuz he's a rediculously powerful character who does rediculous things that make no sense. The IG is based in sense and sensibility.

King Kandy
Um. Didn't go that far. But the natural order don't bother mxy at all. Things like chaos and order, oblivion, souls, right and left, power, all mean nothing to him. So the Guantlet is basically set up for failure as mxy could turn reality into soda pop and have it mean only that, or turn the power gem into an electric hand buzzer. I'm saying this becuz he's a rediculously powerful character who does rediculous things that make no sense. The IG is based in sense and sensibility.
Well by that logic, Mxy can beat anyone who ever existed... At once.

If he fights TOAA, he'll just turn him into a whoopy cusion!

don't shiv
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
correct.

When we're talking of Mxy's powers The ale is as unto a drop of water in the Pacific Ocean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.