Odin vs tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush
Odin vs tyrant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fight 1 odin vs depowered tyrant

fight 2 odin vs fullpowered tyrant

blood lust on who wins?

Emperor Ashtar
Odin dies

celestialdemon
Been done before. Several time, I believe.

quanchi112
tyrant beats him both times.

King Kandy
Odin wins the first, loses the second.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Odin wins the first, loses the second. how is odin beating tyrant. there is no way.

King Kandy
Because he has better feats then depowered Tyrant.

celestialdemon
Odin wins the first, loses the second.

I agree with this.

quanchi112
Because he has better feats then depowered Tyrant. depowered tyrant only lost to the un. he was going blow for blow with galactus.

King Kandy
Yeah, using Galactus's own ship against him... Not his personal power.

quanchi112
Yeah, using Galactus's own ship against him... Not his personal power. galactus turned his ship against tyrant first. u act like tyrant did it first. he countered all of gaalctus moves. tyrant would beat odin down. its simple.

quanchi112
dont penalize tyrant becuz galactrus is dumb

King Kandy
Originally posted by quanchi112
galactus turned his ship against tyrant first. u act like tyrant did it first. he countered all of gaalctus moves. tyrant would beat odin down. its simple.
So...? Tyrants great at biosphere attacks, Galactus sucks at them. That's like saying Karate kid is > Thanos because he has better MA.

quanchi112
So...? Tyrants great at biosphere attacks, Galactus sucks at them. That's like saying Karate kid is > Thanos because he has better MA. no its this simple tyrant neevr lost to anyone except galactus and the un. odin has lost to far weaker beings than galactus. tyrant for the win.

Symmetric Chaos
no its this simple tyrant neevr lost to anyone except galactus and the un.

So then if the LT were to fight Tyrant he would lose?

King Kandy
no its this simple tyrant neevr lost to anyone except galactus and the un. odin has lost to far weaker beings than galactus. tyrant for the win.
You make it sound like Tyrant fought Galactus with his personal power.

Tyrant had trouble with Thanos.

quanchi112
You make it sound like Tyrant fought Galactus with his personal power.

Tyrant had trouble with Thanos. thanos booked after he was using the orb. some say it was powerup. thanos neevr went anywhere in the odin fight. thanos isnt dumb and wouldnt have been killed. thanos did better in the odin fight. tyrant is more powerufl than odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So then if the LT were to fight Tyrant he would lose? ur being ridicuolus. lt would crush him. are u comparing odin to lt, laughing

Symmetric Chaos
ur being ridicuolus. lt would crush him. are u comparing odin to lt, laughing

No. Your argument is based on the fact that only Galactus beat Tyrant. There's a great deal of room between Thanos/Morg and Galactus.

quanchi112
No. Your argument is based on the fact that only Galactus beat Tyrant. There's a great deal of room between Thanos/Morg and Galactus. tyrant made thanos leave. odin didnt make thanos yield. see the difference. no one beat tyrant other than big g and the un.

Symmetric Chaos
tyrant made thanos leave. odin didnt make thanos yield.

Odin destroyed Thanos. He sent him flying from Bifrost to Asgard and beat him into the ground. Even with help from Surfer Thanos's blasts couldn't phase Odin.

Martian_mind
Feat wise,Odin rapes Tyrant.

quanchi112
Odin destroyed Thanos. He sent him flying from Bifrost to Asgard and beat him into the ground. Even with help from Surfer Thanos's blasts couldn't phase Odin. odin didnt win the fight, he was winning but thanos didnt so much as say he yielded and the fight would have ended. against tyrant he left cuz he admitted he would prolly die. no arguing with this fact. tyrant is to much for odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Feat wise,Odin rapes Tyrant. appearance wise he rapes him to. but when u look at losses tyrant rapes odin. he loses to galactus and the un.

Symmetric Chaos
Feat wise,Odin rapes Tyrant.

Feats mean nothing. Only fights with Thanos count!

quanchi112
say what u will but tyrant took on some major forces and came out on top, he was beating big g down in his own ship after big g just fed to prepare for this confrontation. tyrant is uber tough.

SpunkySmurph
appearance wise he rapes him to. but when u look at losses tyrant rapes odin. he loses to galactus and the un. And Odin... doesn't? confused

Martian_mind
.......Odin went man to man against Surtur,who destroyed a Galaxy in one go.

Tyrant fought Galactus in a battle that destroyed Solar systems,Odins fought battles that shook the multiverse and destroyed galaxies.

Odin wins.

quanchi112
.......Odin went man to man against Surtur,who destroyed a Galaxy in one go.

Tyrant fought Galactus in a battle that destroyed Solar systems,Odins fought battles that shook the multiverse and destroyed galaxies.

Odin wins. odin fighting surtur is no where as impressive as tyrant fighting galactus. tyrant and big are more powerful than surtur and odin.

Martian_mind
odin fighting surtur is no where as impressive as tyrant fighting galactus. tyrant and big are more powerful than surtur and odin.

Tyrant isn't.Name one Tyrant feat that Odin can't match...cause you know,Galactus beat Tyrant,but he was also scared of fighting Odin.Hell Odin's son sent Galactus running for his life.

Tyrant isn't Odins match,and fanboyish rambling with a lack of proof won't change that fact.

/thread.

quanchi112
Tyrant isn't.Name one Tyrant feat that Odin can't match...cause you know,Galactus beat Tyrant,but he was also scared of fighting Odin.Hell Odin's son sent Galactus running for his life.

Tyrant isn't Odins match,and fanboyish rambling with a lack of proof won't change that fact.

/thread. laughing tyrant could march into asgard and take it over in day.

Martian_mind
laughing tyrant could march into asgard and take it over in day.

ah,so you fail to prove your point,so just start acting like a D*ck?(well it's hardly acting)

whatever lass,you just basically conceeded defeat.

quanchi112
ah,so you fail to prove your point,so just start acting like a D*ck?(well it's hardly acting)

whatever lass,you just basically conceeded defeat. didnt odin lose to a mid tier annihilus back in the day. who did tyrant lose to except gaalctus, oh yeah thats right no one.

Martian_mind
Odin tossed Annihilus out on hisass actually.....great display of knowledge.

and Annihilus isn't mid-tier,he beat both Thor and he Silver Surfer,i'd laugh at you,but it would be like mocking the retarded cat thats missing a foot and bites people.

quanchi112
didnt odin also die in a battle against mangog. galactus is greater than mangog. tyrant is winning this little contest here.

quanchi112
Odin tossed Annihilus out on hisass actually.....great display of knowledge.

and Annihilus isn't mid-tier,he beat both Thor and he Silver Surfer,i'd laugh at you,but it would be like mocking the retarded cat thats missing a foot and bites people. for there to be a major story about annihulus and odin makes me laugh. tyrant would piss on annihilus to kill him. tyrant would bitchslap mangog. tyrant wouldnt crush odin but he would beat him down.

Martian_mind
Unfortunately this is Tyrant,who lost to Galactus...so brining up another character who would lose to Galactus is irrelevant....

and anyway,It's been confirmed that Odin intentionally lost to Mangog for Thors benefit,so thats still pointless.

quanchi112
odin died against surtur who is less than galactus.

quanchi112
Unfortunately this is Tyrant,who lost to Galactus...so brining up another character who would lose to Galactus is irrelevant....

and anyway,It's been confirmed that Odin intentionally lost to Mangog for Thors benefit,so thats still pointless. tyrant was beating galactus odin couldn t last three minutes with him.

Martian_mind
for there to be a major story about annihulus and odin makes me laugh. tyrant would piss on annihilus to kill him. tyrant would bitchslap mangog. tyrant wouldnt crush odin but he would beat him down.

Odin laughed at Annihilus as well,anbd Odin lost to Mangog on purpose and also,if Mangog beat Odin for real,then that means he'd bitchslap tyrant.

quanchi112
tyrant made thanos leave while odin made thanos stay. laughing

Martian_mind
tyrant was beating galactus odin couldn t last three minutes with him.

You know...cept that he lost,and that Odins far weaker son sent Galactus running.

quanchi112
odin died against surtur who is less than galactus. respond to this.

Martian_mind
tyrant made thanos leave while odin made thanos stay. laughing

And?Nothing he's done qualifies Tyrant for > Odin.

quanchi112
You know...cept that he lost,and that Odins far weaker son sent Galactus running. tyrant also sent galactus away and took morg in a silver surfer issue. i can keep going all night if u can.

Martian_mind
respond to this.

Galactus lost to Thor who is less then Odin.

Martian_mind
tyrant also sent galactus away and took morg in a silver surfer issue. i can keep going all night if u can.

No he didn't.He got his ass handed to him.

Odin took Annihilus who killed morg.

quanchi112
translation: tyrant only loses to characters at galactus power or around there. galactus is greater than odin. id love for u to disagree with that. please do. tyrant had big g on the ropes. odin neevr could beat galactus one on one.

quanchi112

Odin took Annihilus who killed morg. annihilus was all powerrd up for the annihilation story. come on every one knws he was uberpowerful for that story.

quanchi112

Odin took Annihilus who killed morg. who got their ass handed to who. do u even know what im talking about?

Martian_mind
translation: tyrant only loses to characters at galactus power or around there. galactus is greater than odin. id love for u to disagree with that. please do. tyrant had big g on the ropes. odin neevr could beat galactus one on one.

He's lost once to Galactrus,that means only Big G level characters can beat him how?

You are aware that Odins far weaker son beat Galactus,how hard is that to comprehend?

Galactus crapped his pants when he was going to fight Odin,so what does that say.

Martian_mind
who got their ass handed to who. do u even know what im talking about?

Tyrant lost to Galactus,and was killed by a bomb.a big bomb,but still something Odin can conjure with ease.

quanchi112
Tyrant lost to Galactus,and was killed by a bomb.a big bomb,but still something Odin can conjure with ease. depowered tyrant neevr lost to galactus. what are u talking about.

quanchi112
do u think odin could beat galactus in a one on one fight? answer this as well.

Martian_mind
depowered tyrant neevr lost to galactus. what are u talking about.

No,full powered did though,so if depowered Tyrant lost to Big G,and Big G lost to Odins son,and is scared of Odin then obviously Odin is yrants superior.Lol.

starking
depowered tyrant neevr lost to galactus. what are u talking about. Qaunchi's logic:dp Tyrant>Galactus>fp Tyrant

Martian_mind
do u think odin could beat galactus in a one on one fight? answer this as well.

I find this kinda irrelevant as it's Odin Vs Tyrant,who already lost to Big G,so whether or not Odin would beat Big G doesn't matter as he already has an assured win against Tyrant.

quanchi112
No,full powered did though,so if depowered Tyrant lost to Big G,and Big G lost to Odins son,and is scared of Odin then obviously Odin is yrants superior.Lol. tyrant was winning the fight. just becuz tyrant lost to him when he was more powerufl outright does not mean that tyrant didnt grow smarter and more intelligent in all his years waiting for his rematch. every fight is different to by the way. tyrant took eevrything big g threw at him and made him bleed and made him fear tyrant. tyrant was winning before morg entered the fight with the un.

quanchi112
I find this kinda irrelevant as it's Odin Vs Tyrant,who already lost to Big G,so whether or not Odin would beat Big G doesn't matter as he already has an assured win against Tyrant. no no no. ur wrong tyrant can hang with big g. its proven on panel. tyrant did better against thanos also than odin. tyrant for the win. u have never seen anyone besides galactus beat him anyways so why are u so sure, how can u be? it bewilders me. he has no other losses.

quanchi112
please explain to me this big weakness u see in tyrant becuz other than big g beating him and the un how has he shown any weakenss? tell me please.

Martian_mind
tyrant was winning the fight. just becuz tyrant lost to him when he was more powerufl outright does not mean that tyrant didnt grow smarter and more intelligent in all his years waiting for his rematch. every fight is different to by the way. tyrant took eevrything big g threw at him and made him bleed and made him fear tyrant. tyrant was winning before morg entered the fight with the un.

Because Big G was hungry and weak.A fully fed Big G didn't want to fight Odin,so again,what does Tyrant Vs big G have to do with anything?i mean,Thor has made Galactus bleed and made him run for his life.

Also,in the same series Tyrant died in an explosion,for god sakes Odin blows up Galaxies,he'd blow Tyrant away.

quanchi112
Because Big G was hungry and weak.A fully fed Big G didn't want to fight Odin,so again,what does Tyrant Vs big G have to do with anything?i mean,Thor has made Galactus bleed and made him run for his life.

Also,in the same series Tyrant died in an explosion,for god sakes Odin blows up Galaxies,he'd blow Tyrant away. so ur saying the un going off is just another explosion laughing laughing laughing

Martian_mind
no no no. ur wrong tyrant can hang with big g. its proven on panel. tyrant did better against thanos also than odin. tyrant for the win. u have never seen anyone besides galactus beat him anyways so why are u so sure, how can u be? it bewilders me. he has no other losses.

He has no other wins either,besides a bunch of heralders,and whereas Surfer did well against Tyrant,Odin one-shotted Surfer.

I can be sure because i don't where Fanboy blinkers.

quanchi112
when was galactus hungry also. what fight are u talking about. i dont think u know what fight im talking about. explian to me which fight that big g was hungry in?

quanchi112
He has no other wins either,besides a bunch of heralders,and whereas Surfer did well against Tyrant,Odin one-shotted Surfer.

I can be sure because i don't where Fanboy blinkers. thanos is just another heralder?

Martian_mind
so ur saying the un going off is just another explosion laughing laughing laughing

Did it destroy the Glaxy?

remake the universe?

No,it made an explosion that is piss weak compared to Odins best attacks,which shake the multiverse.

quanchi112
i crushing abunch of heralders is a feat not a black mark on ur record.

quanchi112
Did it destroy the Glaxy?

remake the universe?

No,it made an explosion that is piss weak compared to Odins best attacks,which shake the multiverse. what about odin dying to surtur, how good was that.

Martian_mind
thanos is just another heralder?

Odin was beating Thanos as well,but everyone else there was a herald,and Tyrant actually put effort in beating SS,Odin one-shotted him no expression

quanchi112
whren was big g hungry tio. answer my question. i bet u cant.

Martian_mind
what about odin dying to surtur, how good was that.

How good was the fact that the battle destroyed galaxies?and that Odin died on purpose?

quanchi112
Odin was beating Thanos as well,but everyone else there was a herald,and Tyrant actually put effort in beating SS,Odin one-shotted him no expression thanos left in the tyrant fight but stayed in odin... what is it that confuses u about this.

Martian_mind
whren was big g hungry tio. answer my question. i bet u cant.

when Depowered Tyrant fought Glactus.

I just did.

quanchi112
whren was big g hungry tio. answer my question. i bet u cant. answer this quit dodging my question. prove u know what ur talking about.

Martian_mind
i crushing abunch of heralders is a feat not a black mark on ur record.

not when ur fighting someone who punkd them with ease.

Martian_mind
answer this quit dodging my question. prove u know what ur talking about.

I did in the post above.

how about you stop making demands and prove a point?

this whole thread is an excersise in futility as you are pre-disposed to Tyrant and can't debate for crap.

quanchi112
when Depowered Tyrant fought Glactus.

I just did. did u know that big g feasted on an entire planet that would greatly strengtehn him for the fight. im glad u said this. u didnt read the story. morg found him a good planet to devour to gather up his strength. get back to me when u read the comics u are talking about. he was hungry laughing laughing laughing no he wasnt.

quanchi112
I did in the post above.

how about you stop making demands and prove a point?

this whole thread is an excersise in futility as you are pre-disposed to Tyrant and can't debate for crap. u didnt read the comic if u think nig g was hungry he prepared for the fight against tyrant. laughing

quanchi112
i knew u didnt read it thats why i wanted and waited for u to trap urself. thanks. read the comic again and then we can discuss this.

Martian_mind
did u know that big g feasted on an entire planet that would greatly strengtehn him for the fight. im glad u said this. u didnt read the story. morg found him a good planet to devour to gather up his strength. get back to me when u read the comics u are talking about. he was hungry laughing laughing laughing no he wasnt.

Funny,because earlier in the thread you said Depowered Tyrant never fought Galactus,then Later you said he did,so your a liar.

Ah,i love when you just wait for nubs to prove your point.

quanchi112
Funny,because earlier in the thread you said Depowered Tyrant never fought Galactus,then Later you said he did,so your a liar.

Ah,i love when you just wait for nubs to prove your point. when did i say it post it please. when did i say that. laughing

starking
Martian Mind, meet Quanchi112. He is a troll and a lousy debator. As you can see, every point he makes, is utterly ridiculous. Just to let you know, if you continue to debate with him, you'll be going at it, for days. The guy repeats shit, you already explained.

quanchi112
i said big g never beat depowered tyrant. read carefully next time.

Martian_mind
Funny thing is,i may not have read it all..and i still beat you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Martian Mind, meet Quanchi112. He is a troll and a lousy debator. As you can see, every point he makes, is utterly ridiculous. Just to let you know, if you continue to debate with him, you'll be going at it, for days. The guy repeats shit, you already explained. this from the guy that follows me in threads and says nothing about the comic charcaters involved. martian mind said galactus was hungry i exposed him. he didnt read the comic.

quanchi112
Funny thing is,i may not have read it all..and i still beat you. i know u didnt. u lie and pretend things. im glad ur exposed. tyrant has no losses excpet to big g and to un. tyrant did better against thanos. tyrant for the win.

starking
this from the guy that follows me in threads and says nothing about the comic charcaters involved. martian mind said galactus was hungry i exposed him. he didnt read the comic. I don't really follow you, I see some of your ludicrous bullshit thrown at another poster, and I feel the need to inform them, for I have had experiences with you.

Martian_mind
i know u didnt. u lie and pretend things. im glad ur exposed. tyrant has no losses excpet to big g and to un. tyrant did better against thanos. tyrant for the win.

When did i lie?i made decent assumptions based off the info you gave me,like Galactus having trouble with a depowered Tyrant,i'm glad i was corrected,but the fact remains you've proved nothing.

quanchi112
When did i lie?i made decent assumptions based off the info you gave me,like Galactus having trouble with a depowered Tyrant,i'm glad i was corrected,but the fact remains you've proved nothing. why would u make something like that up...if i dont know something i wont pretend and add false info ill say i dont know. i would neevr lie and falsify what really happened. net time say u dont know and dont say something like that... i hate liars. if ur ignorant i dont care...no one has read every comic or anywhere close to it. no hard feelings just dont do that again.

Martian_mind
why would u make something like that up...if i dont know something i wont pretend and add false info ill say i dont know. i would neevr lie and falsify what really happened. net time say u dont know and dont say something like that... i hate liars. if ur ignorant i dont care...no one has read every comic or anywhere close to it. no hard feelings just dont do that again.

Do u actually have scans of depowered Tyrant vs Galactus?

quanchi112
Do u actually have scans of depowered Tyrant vs Galactus? i cant scan. sorry i could tell u exactly what happens. i have the comics just cant scan. sad

quanchi112
do u want me to give u a play by play account?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.