Raoh Vs M.bison/geese Howard/ultra Rugal/mr Karate/akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
cvs2 version of m.bison/geese/ultra rugal/akuma and svc chaos version of mr karate take on raoh of the fotns ps2 game!

who wins?

Xenogears
The screaming queer Adon comes out of nowhere and takes them as well as the entire Darkstalker and MK cast out of existence with a whistle. Now imagine what a scream would do.

Sado22
*whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........................tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatat.....wahhhhhhhhhhhhha................tatatatatatatatatata...............watachahath!!!!!

oh...it isn't Kenshiro... confused
my bad....

Roah punches Akuma, tears him to shreds, ties up Mr. Karate with his entrails, hits Rugal in the balls so that his head explodes and slaps Bison with Rugal's blown up torso....then he motions to hit Geese and geese runs away crying.

Roah all the way.

~Sado

colonelf40
thanks sado!

snk characters are nothing and i MEAN NOTHING compared to FOTHS characters like RAOH!

hell i think jagi would even beat each one of the them 1 on 1!

Sado22
no probs....just what can you do to a guy who is as big, as fast and as powerful as Roah. he can blow people's heads off, smack tanks and armies away with a wave of his hands, vaporize people with an effortless beam of ki and literally tear apart the ground, cause lighting and storm by powering up.

personally i rather shoot myself in the head than have Roah even glare at me stick out tongue

~Sado

colonelf40
imagine the look on bison/akuma/geese/rugal/mr karate faces' once they pull of all of thier most powerfull moves at the same time on Raoh but only find out when the dust clears Raoh does not have a single mark on him!

they all look at each other while the clock counts down to zero and all of their heads explode to mine and sado's enjoyment!

in the fight between him and his little brother who goes by the name of KENSHIRO (you know that guy who looks like bruce lee/mel gibson and has 7 scars in the shape of the big dipper constellaion of star), they were creating ann aura so powerfull that the buildings/ground were destroyed!

RAOH WILL CRUSH THEM ALL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.