Classic Juggernaut runs the gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright how far does he get? The twist is he has been given the power cosmic on the level of that of Silver Surfer.

1.Batman
2.Spider-Man
3.Colossus
4.Thing & Sue Richards
5.Thor
6.Gladiator Hulk
7.Mangog
8.Surtur

King Kandy
Gets to 8, then perishes.

braz
I'd say cleared.

hush
cleared.

Apolloknight
clears it

Thanos_THOTU
Surtur will beat him so bad ... That it is even hard for me to comperhend the ownage.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright how far does he get? The twist is he has been given the power cosmic on the level of that of Silver Surfer.

1.Batman
2.Spider-Man
3.Colossus
4.Thing & Sue Richards
5.Thor
6.Gladiator Hulk
7.Mangog
8.Surtur

Thor BFR

Mangog beat Odin

Surtur kills Cain

lordboo
struggles at 7,loses at 8

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
struggles at 7,loses at 8

Have a great week smile

golem370
Vast strength very strong force field nearly indestrutible durability and unlimited stamina. He would more then likely get to 8 and stalemate Surtur

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Vast strength very strong force field nearly indestrutible durability and unlimited stamina. He would more then likely get to 8 and stalemate Surtur

How does he stalemate Surtur

golem370
Well I don't think Surtur could take Juggernaut and most likely he couldn't take out Surtur

janus77
who's "gladiator Hulk"?
if he's a standard incarnation of Hulk then juggs loses at 6.

golem370
Juggernaut wins pretty easy. Planet Hulk books

janus77
without the healing, the depowered Hulk?
in that case, juggs would win.

h1a8
Classic Juggs can't be harmed.
So how does he die at 8?

Remember Cyttorak power >>>>>>>>>>Surtur.

janus77
Originally posted by h1a8
Classic Juggs can't be harmed.
So how does he die at 8?

Remember Cyttorak power >>>>>>>>>>Surtur.
War Hulk > Juggernaut :. War Hulk > Cyttorak?
maybe - just maybe - Cyttorak is >>>>>>>> Juggernaut, no?

anyway, Juggernaut can - CAN - be physically pimped. just takes a high order superhero to do it.

most incarnations of Hulk can and will pimp Juggernaut. but without his healing/regen/stamina and most importantly without his dynamic - exponentially rising - strength, juggernaut would probably - probably - get past him.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by janus77
War Hulk > Juggernaut :. War Hulk > Cyttorak?
maybe - just maybe - Cyttorak is >>>>>>>> Juggernaut, no?

anyway, Juggernaut can - CAN - be physically pimped. just takes a high order superhero to do it.

most incarnations of Hulk can and will pimp Juggernaut. but without his healing/regen/stamina and most importantly without his dynamic - exponentially rising - strength, juggernaut would probably - probably - get past him.

Dare to dream? the only time hulk has come close to hurting juggernaut is when he leveraged him over himself with celestrial tech. besides, with cosmic abilities of ss, he clears this with relative ease

janus77
lol @ 'leveraged'. War Hulk stopped juggernaut, then tossed him and was only getting started - Hulk gets stronger as battles go on.

anyway, my point was that the "unstoppable" business is bullshit. the "can't be hurt by physical force" is utter bullshit and that Juggernaut is not equal to Cyttorak, but a fraction of that being's power. like Surfer is to Galactus (only heavy G is above Cyttorak).

as to this gauntlet, I already said, "gladiator Hulk" loses.

Hannibal-Lector
my beef is not with ur gauntlet statement...

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/Ptr_Grifin/Juggy_vote1.jpg

yeah.... you should probably stop, and thats by hulks writers

braz
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector

jerry

Priest
Surter Destroys CJ

golem370
This is Classic Juggernaut with vast cosmic powers

janus77

yes, that's quite definitive then, isn't it.
Cyttorak's got infinite powers?
hmm,

you're resorting to the same kinda thing that 2damnloud does with his Storm = Phoenix Force.

anyway, unlike that piece of fluff, Hulk's powers have been stated as infinite on panel.

from Stan Lee to the present, Hulk's the embodiement of infinite rage and strength... I'll wait until they catagorically deny that, on panel.

llagrok
Hulk >> Cyttorak dur

He wouldn't be able to get past Surtur, PC won't put him on skyfather level, maybe somewhere below Thanos.

Does Juggernaut get any time to learn how to use it?

h1a8
yes, that's quite definitive then, isn't it.
Cyttorak's got infinite powers?
hmm,

you're resorting to the same kinda thing that 2damnloud does with his Storm = Phoenix Force.

anyway, unlike that piece of fluff, Hulk's powers have been stated as infinite on panel.

from Stan Lee to the present, Hulk's the embodiement of infinite rage and strength... I'll wait until they catagorically deny that, on panel.

Hulk can't get infinite strength period. That would contradict the definition of infinity. He maybe has the potential for limitless strength.
And know that limitless is not infinity (look at calculus). It just means it keeps increasing without bound (but will never reach infinity in finite time). Hulk would need infinite time to reach infinite strength. And that's assuming he has the potential for limitless rage.

And cyttorak does have infinite power. He is the supreme God of his own dimension. And each dimension as far as I know has infinite energy in it. Someone in another thread stated that Cyttorak even trapped Galactus in his dimension in which big G couldn't escape. And big G wasn't starving either. Someone here even said that G once said that he has problems against magic.

Now with that said. Juggs can be jarred and thus be koed by constant bombardment to the head (without his shield up ofcourse) of supreme physical force. And if Hulk gains enough strength (before he is koed ofcourse) then he wins this all day long. But can Juggs fight with his shield up? If so, then this Hulk is in trouble. But a problem is that Juggs has never keeped his shield up consistently in a fight. Is he that stupid or something else is going on? Which makes me believe that he only lets it down when attacking (otherwise he can't attack).

golem370
Originally posted by llagrok
Hulk >> Cyttorak dur

He wouldn't be able to get past Surtur, PC won't put him on skyfather level, maybe somewhere below Thanos.

Does Juggernaut get any time to learn how to use it?

3 weeks

His Airness
Cain gets smashed 8

janus77
Hulk can't get infinite strength period. That would contradict the definition of infinity. He maybe has the potential for limitless strength.
And know that limitless is not infinity (look at calculus). It just means it keeps increasing without bound (but will never reach infinity in finite time). Hulk would need infinite time to reach infinite strength. And that's assuming he has the potential for limitless rage.

And cyttorak does have infinite power. He is the supreme God of his own dimension. And each dimension as far as I know has infinite energy in it. Someone in another thread stated that Cyttorak even trapped Galactus in his dimension in which big G couldn't escape. And big G wasn't starving either. Someone here even said that G once said that he has problems against magic.

Now with that said. Juggs can be jarred and thus be koed by constant bombardment to the head (without his shield up ofcourse) of supreme physical force. And if Hulk gains enough strength (before he is koed ofcourse) then he wins this all day long. But can Juggs fight with his shield up? If so, then this Hulk is in trouble. But a problem is that Juggs has never keeped his shield up consistently in a fight. Is he that stupid or something else is going on? Which makes me believe that he only lets it down when attacking (otherwise he can't attack).
by saying he has "infinite rage and strength" I mean that it is without limit as, it would seem obvious to me, infinity is beyond measure/observation. I took the dynamic escalation of his abilities for granted, since it's pretty much stated everywhere else I didn't care to mention it yet again.

Juggernaut would not be able to KO any of the >> Professor level Hulks, with one blow, in a forums battle. thus it would continue until such time that Hulk's raw physical power overcame the charm of Cyttorak which Juggernaut manifests.

as regards Cyttorak being infinite... I recall a versus thread I created between Cyttorak and Galactus, the consensus was that heavy G would win, had more power and was of a higher order, in the scheme of things. Cyttorak may have a universe at his disposal, but so too does Hulk. yet noone would ever suggest Hulk = Galactus (not even the "fanboys", I hope confused ).

Hulk's limited to physical force and Cyttorak's only given a portion of his powers to the Juggernaut charm - otherwise Cyttorak wouldn't be able to keep going would he? - so, it seems to me that (if we get rid of the PC powers and stuff) Juggernaut would always lose to Hulk, after a long drawn out battle.

Ptr_Grifin

I agree with your first paragraph. It has always been said that Juggernaut has immeasurable strength. He draws his strength from the Crimson bands which in turn in supplied by the Crimson Cosmos, methinks.

Big G wasn't trapped in a dimension. Cyttorak did halt his vessel though.

Juggernaut, at full power, has never been KO'd by any physical means shield or not.

Juggernaut has never lost to Hulk in a straight up fight. First fight he was KO'd by Prof. X and Jean, second a mind control device sent out a psychic backlash wave, and the third time he wasn't defeated.

h1a8
by saying he has "infinite rage and strength" I mean that it is without limit as, it would seem obvious to me, infinity is beyond measure/observation. I took the dynamic escalation of his abilities for granted, since it's pretty much stated everywhere else I didn't care to mention it yet again.

Juggernaut would not be able to KO any of the >> Professor level Hulks, with one blow, in a forums battle. thus it would continue until such time that Hulk's raw physical power overcame the charm of Cyttorak which Juggernaut manifests.

as regards Cyttorak being infinite... I recall a versus thread I created between Cyttorak and Galactus, the consensus was that heavy G would win, had more power and was of a higher order, in the scheme of things. Cyttorak may have a universe at his disposal, but so too does Hulk. yet noone would ever suggest Hulk = Galactus (not even the "fanboys", I hope confused ).

Hulk's limited to physical force and Cyttorak's only given a portion of his powers to the Juggernaut charm - otherwise Cyttorak wouldn't be able to keep going would he? - so, it seems to me that (if we get rid of the PC powers and stuff) Juggernaut would always lose to Hulk, after a long drawn out battle.

Good post. You make a lot of sense. I agree.
But why not Juggs just sit there (or walk in circles) with his shield up?
I mean Hulk can't get angrier if he's not getting hit.
Thus maybe this is a stalemate?

Hannibal-Lector
it usually is a stalemate due to the fact that one way or another the fight doesnt get to be concluded.... except against professor hulk. But it is the ultimate opinion of marvel that Juggernaut is above hulk (even if slightly) and is indestructable hence never tired or hurt (not counting magic and current juggy which is no longer linked with Cyttorak, which btw, hulk would completely destroy current juggs)

carver9

Beautiful scan. I have always said that juggernaut was stronger than hulk since juggernaut power discription says that he has unlimited strength and durability.

carver9

You dont know what in the h*** youre talking about. Youre right about one thing cytorrak did give juggernaut a portion of his powers and that was all of his strength and durability. Do you think that is all the power that cytorrak has is strength and durability, well it aint. That is what he granted to the juggernaut. The rest remains with him.

King Kandy
Juggernauts mystic powers are equal to nightmare, who rules his own dimension... Just saying.

Anyway, Cyttorak may be >>>Surtur, but Surtur>>>>>The small fraction of Cyttorak's power that Juggs has.

carver9
Originally posted by King Kandy
Juggernauts mystic powers are equal to nightmare, who rules his own dimension... Just saying.

Anyway, Cyttorak may be >>>Surtur, but Surtur>>>>>The small fraction of Cyttorak's power that Juggs has.

I agree with the surtur over juggernaut but i dont get the part where youre talking about nightmare. When i posted i was posting that juggernaut is above hulk in all categories.

charlemagne9746
Juggs is not gonna beat Surter.

KillAll

juggernauts power has been refered to as unlimited also... on panel. but the above news letter was written by writers also. it also mentioned marvel HQ.

strengthkills
Originally posted by KillAll
juggernauts power has been refered to as unlimited also... on panel. but the above news letter was written by writers also. it also mentioned marvel HQ. that hulk was weakened and then put in celestial tech to regulate his power(this was at the time of heroes reborn saga)not the true hulk
juggernaut has said on panel that he has unlimited strength,that doesnt make it true...i love how people put their opinion above fact(hulks strength is infinite and he can achieve it cause he uses so little of his brain,stated many times by writers,ill look it up)and that little piece of paper posted up there is contradicted by greg pak's interview

strengthkills
Originally posted by carver9
You dont know what in the h*** youre talking about. Youre right about one thing cytorrak did give juggernaut a portion of his powers and that was all of his strength and durability. Do you think that is all the power that cytorrak has is strength and durability, well it aint. That is what he granted to the juggernaut. The rest remains with him. What the f**k? so cytorrack gave all his strength and durability to juggernaut no expression
id also like to squash this,umm tell me does juggernaut say hes unstoppable:yes
has he been stopped:yes
so logically that means he has a limit of the strength he can achieve:yes
ah there we go on panel juggs has been shown to have a limit thumb up
hulk on the other hand has he stalemated drax with the power gem(power gem is unlimited)as proffesor hulk:yes
is that the same drax who koed champion of the universe in one punch:why yes it is
but wait hasnt hulk been established to having no limit to his strength by marvel,pre-retcon beyonder and almost every scientist in MU:yes
there we go while i admit i posted this in retarded form all of its truth

carver9
Originally posted by strengthkills
What the f**k? so cytorrack gave all his strength and durability to juggernaut no expression
id also like to squash this,umm tell me does juggernaut say hes unstoppable:yes
has he been stopped:yes
so logically that means he has a limit of the strength he can achieve:yes
ah there we go on panel juggs has been shown to have a limit thumb up
hulk on the other hand has he stalemated drax with the power gem(power gem is unlimited)as proffesor hulk:yes
is that the same drax who koed champion of the universe in one punch:why yes it is
but wait hasnt hulk been established to having no limit to his strength by marvel,pre-retcon beyonder and almost every scientist in MU:yes
there we go while i admit i posted this in retarded form all of its truth

I knew you didnt know what you were talking about. 1st i want you to read the book where juggernaut in excalibers is going to look for the gem of cytorrak to regain his powers. In that book the NARRATOR said that juggernaut use to have unlimited strength.

Also read this and learn.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596

Symmetric Chaos
Do you think that is all the power that cytorrak has is strength and durability, well it aint. That is what he granted to the juggernaut. The rest remains with him.

Actually the gem gave him a huge number of abilities even energy blasts and such. Cain is just an idiot smile

strengthkills

strengthkills
I knew you didnt know what you were talking about. 1st i want you to read the book where juggernaut in excalibers is going to look for the gem of cytorrak to regain his powers. In that book the NARRATOR said that juggernaut use to have unlimited strength.

Also read this and learn.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596 dont tell me to learn i probably know more about strength based characters than you

strengthkills

strengthkills
Beyonder: "The Hulk is an infinity of power." SECRET WARS II #8
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathan...ngest-SWII8.jpg

Narration twice calls the Hulk the mightiest/most powerful on Earth. (Credit for second scan: DevilHulk) IH #3
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathan...ongest-IH3a.jpg
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathan...ongest-IH3b.jpg

carver9
they dont work wink

and after all that posting do you want to know the sad thing. Hulk was endowed with celestial equipment and was still unable to stop the juggernaut. He got pushed a 2 miles back before gathering enough strength to stop the juggernaut from pushing him.

War hulk is suppose to be the greatest incarnation of the hulks and he didnt have enough power to stop the juggernaut. Like I said before and saying again, hulk could be one of the strongest beings in comics but due to the fact that cytorrak is based off of strength and invulnerability and he granted both to the juggernaut to its full potential, theres no way iin hell hulk is stronger than the juggernaut.

The narrorator has said plenty of times that juggernaut has unlimited strength. Oh and by the way. Do you remember when onslaught trapped juggernaut in the gem of cytorrak, in that next issue when doctor strange tried to help the juggernaut, dr strange looked into the future and it was stated in that same comic that juggernaut is responsible for destroying every being on the planet. That there was no force on the planet that could stop him.

Thats when doctor strange had doubts about granting juggernaut the cytorrak gem again. Juggernaut made a promise to doctor strange that he wouldnt be the being to destroy the future and thats when doctor strange helped marko get the gem back.

So with that said, since hulk is on marvel earth he would also be one of the beings to fall to juggernauts power.

strengthkills
and after all that posting do you want to know the sad thing. Hulk was endowed with celestial equipment and was still unable to stop the juggernaut.
He got pushed a 2 miles back before gathering enough strength to STOP the juggernaut from pushing him.

War hulk is suppose to be the greatest incarnation of the hulks and he didnt have enough power to STOP the juggernaut.

you contradicted yourself (no offense)

hulks strength is infinite/limitless,juggs got stopped=not unlimited
onslaught pwned juggs in that same comic=contradiction
he was endowed with celestial tech(he was im not disagreein)to stabalize his power and keep him from dying(his durability was waning and was gonna die)because of the energy that was being put into him to keep the heroes reborn universe and 616 together/linked
that is why he was amped

strengthkills
and after all that posting do you want to know the sad thing. Hulk was endowed with celestial equipment and was still unable to stop the juggernaut. He got pushed a 2 miles back before gathering enough strength to stop the juggernaut from pushing him.

War hulk is suppose to be the greatest incarnation of the hulks and he didnt have enough power to stop the juggernaut. Like I said before and saying again, hulk could be one of the strongest beings in comics but due to the fact that cytorrak is based off of strength and invulnerability and he granted both to the juggernaut to its full potential, theres no way iin hell hulk is stronger than the juggernaut.

The narrorator has said plenty of times that juggernaut has unlimited strength. Oh and by the way. Do you remember when onslaught trapped juggernaut in the gem of cytorrak, in that next issue when doctor strange tried to help the juggernaut, dr strange looked into the future and it was stated in that same comic that juggernaut is responsible for destroying every being on the planet. That there was no force on the planet that could stop him.

Thats when doctor strange had doubts about granting juggernaut the cytorrak gem again. Juggernaut made a promise to doctor strange that he wouldnt be the being to destroy the future and thats when doctor strange helped marko get the gem back.

So with that said, since hulk is on marvel earth he would also be one of the beings to fall to juggernauts power. war is not the most powerful incarnation(he has the highest base)savage and WWH/mindless could match him(say im lyin)

carver9
and after all that posting do you want to know the sad thing. Hulk was endowed with celestial equipment and was still unable to stop the juggernaut.
He got pushed a 2 miles back before gathering enough strength to STOP the juggernaut from pushing him.

War hulk is suppose to be the greatest incarnation of the hulks and he didnt have enough power to STOP the juggernaut.

you contradicted yourself (no offense)

he was endowed with celestial tech(he was im not disagreein)to stabalize his power and keep him from dying(his durability was waning and was gonna die)because of the energy that was being put into him to keep the heroes reborn universe and 616 together/linked
that is why he was amped

I didnt contradict myself war hulk had to use a whip to stop the juggernaut and he also had the aid of celestial tech. So lets put it like this, it was a hulk with a plot device. But i know you werent trying to be mean when you said that so no prob with your comment. cool

Yes you are telling the truth, hulk strength is limitless but its a difference between unlimited and limitless. He has a bring to cross to try and reach the strength of cytorrak and I think that thats a bring that he would never be able to make. By the way war hulk is the strongest of the hulks, it was stated in that same comic. He is the strongest incarnation and still got pushed 2 to 3 miles by the juggernaut before tripping him.

Do you know why the pit the juggernaut against onslaught. Tell me this, how could you make a being look powerful. Lets say if i created two beings and i wanted to know who is the most powerful. I pit one of my beings against batman and he beats the hell out of batman physically but batman get some well placed hits. Lets say that I pit the other being against thanos and he beat the hell out of thanos but thanos gets some well placed hits. Which one of the beings would look the most powerful. I think being 2 would. Thats what juggernaut was to onslaught. He was someone to make onslaught look good. He was a powerful being that got owned by another powerful being to make the other person look good. It happens in comics all the time.

Classic Juggernaut>>Hulk

carver9
war is not the most powerful incarnation(he has the highest base)savage and WWH/mindless could match him(say im lyin)

by the way, youre lying.

War hulk>Savage Hulk>WWH

strengthkills
I didnt contradict myself war hulk had to use a whip to stop the juggernaut and he also had the aid of celestial tech. So lets put it like this, it was a hulk with a plot device. But i know you werent trying to be mean when you said that so no prob with your comment. cool

Yes you are telling the truth, hulk strength is limitless but its a difference between unlimited and limitless. He has a bring to cross to try and reach the strength of cytorrak and I think that thats a bring that he would never be able to make. By the way war hulk is the strongest of the hulks, it was stated in that same comic. He is the strongest incarnation and still got pushed 2 to 3 miles by the juggernaut before tripping him.

Do you know why the pit the juggernaut against onslaught. Tell me this, how could you make a being look powerful. Lets say if i created two beings and i wanted to know who is the most powerful. I pit one of my beings against batman and he beats the hell out of batman physically but batman get some well placed hits. Lets say that I pit the other being against thanos and he beat the hell out of thanos but thanos gets some well placed hits. Which one of the beings would look the most powerful. I think being 2 would. Thats what juggernaut was to onslaught. He was someone to make onslaught look good. He was a powerful being that got owned by another powerful being to make the other person look good. It happens in comics all the time.

Classic Juggernaut>>Hulk war stopped him before the vines ,hence juggs yelling impossible
WWH>savage>war(basing on potential)its true if hulk stays like WWH then he will have unlimited strength and durability/stamina
ill say its a tie...... i wish hercules was the strongest but meh

carver9
war stopped him before the vines ,hence juggs yelling impossible
WWH>savage>war(basing on potential)its true if hulk stays like WWH then he will have unlimited strength and durability/stamina
ill say its a tie...... i wish hercules was the strongest but meh

By the way out of all of the hulks it should be like this.

War hulk>mindless hulk>savage hulk>wwh

Mindless hulk was creating hurricanes while punching. Savage hulk took on hercules, vision, ironman, wonderman, etc.... by himself and was holding his own and beating all of them. That is a feat that i cant see wwh hulk doing right now even though he is powerful as hell. It was already classified in comics that war hulk was the strongest of all of the hulks.

Thats what the narrator said himself.

Ptr_Grifin
that is why he was amped

War Hulk's strength was boosted really boosted. He was able to stop Juggernaut because he had Celestial energy. It is noted more than once that Juggs can't be stopped by a purely physical force of nature. So a normal Hulk wouldn't be able to stop him no matter what. The ground couldn't support it.

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/5236/hulk461wd2.th.jpg

Plus Juggernaut was severely weakened when Onslaught tore the "nonexistent" gem from his chest.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
War Hulk's strength was boosted really boosted. He was able to stop Juggernaut because he had Celestial energy. It is noted more than once that Juggs can't be stopped by a purely physical force of nature. So a normal Hulk wouldn't be able to stop him no matter what. The ground couldn't support it.

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/5236/hulk461wd2.th.jpg

Plus Juggernaut was severely weakened when Onslaught tore the "nonexistent" gem from his chest. yeah hulk had the armor because of the universal energies flowing through him that were slowly killing him,celestial tech helped him contain and harness it,i have seen it explained a billion times and if,IF i can find a link ill post it,besides the tech only increased his base strength and cancelled his anger,anger is what makes WWH so strong and all the childlike incarnations strong believe me any(childlike) hulk could reach and surpass war in strength(unlimited)
carver you have the incarnations mixed up(again no offense)mindless took on herc and the other avengers,savage was creating hurricanes with his punches and was unable to take bbs whisper ,WWH has taken BBs whisper and beat him...as the WWH arc progressess you will see ,I really think this is the strongest incarnation,he knows how to control his rage so he can reach supes and beyond levels in an instant

Ptr_Grifin
yeah hulk had the armor because of the universal energies flowing through him that were slowly killing him,celestial tech helped him contain and harness it,i have seen it explained a billion times and if,IF i can find a link ill post it,besides the tech only increased his base strength and cancelled his anger,anger is what makes WWH so strong and all the childlike incarnations strong believe me any(childlike) hulk could reach and surpass war in strength(unlimited)

The Celetial energy was basically infinite. He no longer needed the rage thing, he could call on more strength at will. Much better than have "infinite anger".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.