Rayden runs the DOA Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This was an idea I was cooking up for a while. Since we haven't had a good old-fashioned gauntlet match, I decided to post one up.

This gauntlet is unique solely because not only does Mortal Kombat's resident thunder god has to fight every final boss from DOA 1 thru 3, as well as the person who defeated them. I chose not to add Alpha and Kasumi into this match because Kasumi will have to fight twice and the ending to DOA4 is left in the air.

In order words:

1. Raidou
2. Kasumi
3. Bankotsubo (Evil Tengu)
4. Ryu Hayabusa
5. Omega
6. Ayane

Joker1237
Rayden wins.

StyleTime
Do we have any Rayden fans here? I actually think this a good thread, but I am not versed enough in current Mortal Kombat characters to say who wins.

Xenogears
Originally posted by StyleTime
Do we have any Rayden fans here? I actually think this a good thread, but I am not versed enough in current Mortal Kombat characters to say who wins. chair

Emperor Ashtar
Wow, Raiden wins in a thunder stomp, but Tengu might give him problems.

Xenogears
Omega and ALPHA-152 FTW

Violent2Dope
LOL POOP

shin_remy
if got the feeling that Violent2Dope and Xenogears are the same person

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_remy
if got the feeling that Violent2Dope and Xenogears are the same person I'm getting the feeling that you are an eight year old who wanks off to SF. I can assure you we are not the same person.

Xenogears
Originally posted by shin_remy
if got the feeling that Violent2Dope and Xenogears are the same person We wouldn't disagree on a thing then would we?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.