Apocalypse vs. Meggan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
no telepathy

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
no telepathy

meggan

llagrok
The average Meggan? With elemental manip and shapeshifting? She loses.

LordKaos
Originally posted by llagrok
The average Meggan? With elemental manip and shapeshifting? She loses.

What other kind of Meggan is there? After Phoenix she was easily the most poweful member of Excalibur, she was never written well imo.

xmarksthespot
Depends on where they fight and what would work on Apocalypse.

In realms of magic/mysticism she's usually more powerful than normal.

She's also been shown to be able to control the electromagnetic forces within life-forms and technology.

llagrok
I don't think she has a way of countering time manipulation, or reality warping.

LordKaos
I don't think she has a way of countering time manipulation, or reality warping.

Apocalypse can do this stuff? When? She is sensitive to things that muck up the timestream and the like, she was one of the first in Otherworld to sense the Chaoswave and was able to halt it. She has just as much control over the molecules in her body as he does and she can mimic the power of anybody she transforms into. She can grow to Galactus size and her ability to "speak" to the forces of nature are border line reality warping, he ain't just gonna come in here and kick her ass.

xmarksthespot
I don't think she has a way of countering time manipulation, or reality warping. When Jaime Braddock tried to warp her and she was in control of herself, her quantum strings were shown to be disconnected from the rest and unaffected by his abilities.

I don't remember Apocalypse having any time manipulation.

Jebus reborn
She beats his ass.

batdude123
Bumpity.

starlock
Maybe i have missed out on somthing...but i think apocalypse wins this

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Maybe i have missed out on somthing...but i think apocalypse wins this

apoc loses

how are u

llagrok
Meggan's vulnerable to Telepathy, she loses.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by psy_blade
no telepathy
Besides she's no more vulnerable to psionic attack than most, however her empathic nature and oft naiveness make her more easily suggestible.

llagrok
Oh right, no telepathy. Hmm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.