PR in KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terror of Death
What are the chances that the power rangers will be in kingdom hearts 3? Power Rangers would make for an awesome level but I doubt it will be in it?

Violent2Dope
Dude you must be high.

Xenogears
LMFAO

ESB -1138
What kind of drugs are you on?

GGS
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Terror of Death
Whats the problem? You guys dont like Power Rangers?

Xenogears
LOL, no. It's not that we don't like Power Rangers. We're wondering why in the world you think PRs are going to appear in a Square Enix game.

Come on, PRs appearing in KH is like Teletubbies appearing in GTA.

Terror of Death
Come on, PRs appearing in KH is like Teletubbies appearing in GTA.

If they put in stuff like Winnie the Pooh and the Little Mermaid why cant they put in the power rangers?

Lana
Because Power Rangers are not Disney.

Everything in KH is from Final Fantasy or Disney, as the games are made by SE/Disney.

And I could swear there's a KH3 thread around here somewhere but I cannot find it.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Lana
Because Power Rangers are not Disney.

And they said I was high. laughing Powers Rangers has been owned been owned by Disney for almost five years now. Welcome to the 21 century people! laughing

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Terror of Death
And they said I was high. laughing Powers Rangers has been owned been owned by Disney for almost five years now. Welcome to the 21 century people! laughing

And you are actually keeping up with this? You do know you have to be 13 to get on these forums. You have to be like 8 to actually care about PRs.

Violent2Dope
No thing is, Power Rangers pisses me off. I used to love it, but now it offends me. The bad guy will shoot a laser and some sparks will fly up and they will do some flip or jump and fall on the ground like they were hurt. Hell, sparks even come out when they get cut.

Xenogears
And they said I was high. laughing Powers Rangers has been owned been owned by Disney for almost five years now. Welcome to the 21 century people! laughing Power Rangers have aired on various Disney-owned networks, though I doubt they were created by Disney.

ESB -1138
Hey that dust can be deadly!

MadMel
lmao!!

Terror of Death
Originally posted by ESB -1138
And you are actually keeping up with this? You do know you have to be 13 to get on these forums. You have to be like 8 to actually care about PRs.

Then explain the power rangers convention where you have to be atleast 18 to get in. Power rangers has a large adult fanbase but I wouldnt expect someone who views any childrren show as kiddy to understand. Many adults watch childrens shows too so I suggest you get off your high horse and grow up. And explain Winnie the Pooh and the Little Mermaid being in the game.

And lets not make this get off topic please. Anyway, Power Rangers is one of Disneys most action packed properties. You people CAN NOT DENY it would make for an awesome level.

And yes Disney creates Power Rangers. So whos smoking what now.

ESB -1138
Then explain the power rangers convention where you have to be atleast 18 to get in. Power rangers has a large adult fanbase but I wouldnt expect someone who views any childrren show as kiddy to understand. Many adults watch childrens shows too so I suggest you get off your high horse and grow up. And explain Winnie the Pooh and the Little Mermaid being in the game.

And lets not make this get off topic please. Anyway, Power Rangers is one of Disneys most action packed properties. You people CAN NOT DENY it would make for an awesome level.

Okay so you're not the only lifeless dude living in his mom's basement who watches a show aimed at 8 year olds. Seriously though this shows that you are just some creepy fat guy who wacks off anytime the pink ranger walks on screen. You need to grow up, get a girlfriend, get a life, climb down from your cross, use the wood to build a bridge and get over it.

You seem to have life on backwards. Here let me turn you around. There now your past is behind ya.

And Winnie the Pooh and the Little Mermaid were MADE by Disney from day one.

Xenogears
And yes Disney creates Power Rangers. So whos smoking what now. I haven't come across any information confirming that. Can you confirm it for us?

Terror of Death
Okay so you're not the only lifeless dude living in his mom's basement who watches a show aimed at 8 year olds. Seriously though this shows that you are just some creepy fat guy who wacks off anytime the pink ranger walks on screen.

Disney has the rights to everything power rangers now.

Lana
Originally posted by Xenogears
Power Rangers have aired on various Disney-owned networks, though I doubt they were created by Disney.

They were not.

Power Rangers is based off of Japanese sentai shows, and is spliced together scenes from the sentai (fight scenes and so on) and refilmed scenes (all the ones with actual people), and that's how it's been as long as it's existed in the US.

Xenogears
Then PR's are not going to be in the next KH, LMAO.

Though, that's what I honestly believe. Who knows what Square and Disney will do with the next sequel.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Lana
They were not.

Power Rangers is based off of Japanese sentai shows, and is spliced together scenes from the sentai (fight scenes and so on) and refilmed scenes (all the ones with actual people), and that's how it's been as long as it's existed in the US.

I know. I meant that they created the show ever year. Its no longer owned by Saban. They have people write the scripts and they fund it. They do alot of work in the American Version.
They dont just show it on their network.

Some people on these boards are really ignorant meat heads. It sucks to be you.

Violent2Dope
Okay so you're not the only lifeless dude living in his mom's basement who watches a show aimed at 8 year olds. Seriously though this shows that you are just some creepy fat guy who wacks off anytime the pink ranger walks on screen. You need to grow up, get a girlfriend, get a life, climb down from your cross, use the wood to build a bridge and get over it.

You seem to have life on backwards. Here let me turn you around. There now your past is behind ya.

And Winnie the Pooh and the Little Mermaid were MADE by Disney from day one. That was a bit uncalled for. SHAME ON YOU!

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That was a bit uncalled for. SHAME ON YOU!

People like him get off on insulting others. He doesnt care one bit.
Keep thinking you are superior than others ESB -1138. I hope you love being in your own little world.

Xenogears
lockd

ESB -1138
People like him get off on insulting others. He doesnt care one bit.
Keep thinking you are superior than others ESB -1138. I hope you love being in your own little world.

Hey go watch you TV show for 8 year olds that I'm sure you have on collectors DVD with PR sheets and playing with your PR action figures while you pretend to be the red or blue or whatever ranger as you live out all your fantasies with the pink one.

Violent2Dope
Hey go watch you TV show for 8 year olds that I'm sure you have on collectors DVD with PR sheets and playing with your PR action figures while you pretend to be the red or blue or whatever ranger as you live out all your fantasies with the pink one. Dude you're acting like an ass.

Terror of Death
Okaaaaaaaaay. While hes stuck in la la land I am going to stop responding to ESB -1138 before this thread gets locked.

Kenshinswife
Geez ESB, no need to be so harsh.

Listen the likelyhood of the rangers being in kh3 are slim to none. Point blank.

Those crazy sparks will probably only get in soras way and give him a third degree burn or set a summoning ablaze....

Violent2Dope
ESB is acting out of line lately.

Terror of Death
If you people are still not conviced try looking power rangers up on google. You will soon find out American Power Rangers is made by Disney. So yes, it is possible for it to be in kh3. Slim but possible.

Xenogears
Hey go watch you TV show for 8 year olds that I'm sure you have on collectors DVD with PR sheets and playing with your PR action figures while you pretend to be the red or blue or whatever ranger as you live out all your fantasies with the pink one. Oh my 31jockey
If you people are still not conviced try looking power rangers up on google. You will soon find out American Power Rangers is made by Disney. So yes, it is possible for it to be in kh3. Slim but possible. Kindly prove that they were made by Disney please.

Terror of Death
Could we please talk about the topic. Some actual input would be appreciated. The villians in PR are more badass than any other Disney villian. The boss battles would be sick!

Xenogears
You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

Terror of Death
Oh my 31jockey
Kindly prove that they were made by Disney please.

Damn, you guys cant type it into a search function. Okay, I'll provide some links tomorrow but for now I will let you know that Disney interactive is making a game due out this winter called Power Ranger Super Legends.

Wikipedia has some accurate info and other sources like it too: "Power Rangers is a long-running American children's television series adapted from the Japanese tokusatsu Super Sentai Series, but is not simply an English dub of the original. Rather, it is a 'new' production with English-speaking actors spliced in with the original Japanese footage in varying ratios. Due to the very Japanese nature of many of the Super Sentai Series' stories and design, the American shows are always at least slightly changed to fit a Western audience. However, the action sequences featuring the characters in costume, and the scenes featuring daikaiju and mecha (referred to as "Zords" in the English series), are typically dubbed.

The series that began the franchise was Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, which began broadcasting as part of the Fox Kids group of programs that aired on the Fox network. It lasted for three seasons (from 1993 to 1996). The franchise has continued, and as of 2007 has consisted of 15 television series and two theatrical films. The fifteenth series, Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive, debuted on February 26, 2007.

The Power Rangers series was distributed by Saban Entertainment from 1993 until the end of 2001 and was broadcast on Fox until the fall of 2002. The franchise was purchased by the Walt Disney Company as a part of the buyout that took place between 2001 and 2002. This resulted in Fox Family Worldwide becoming ABC Family Worldwide. This buyout also included Saban Entertainment becoming BVS Entertainment, from News Corporation, Fox's parent company, and Haim Saban. The show continued to air on Fox until its Fox Kids package was dismantled in the United States. Since September 2002, all Power Rangers shows have aired on various Disney-owned networks (ABC Kids, Toon Disney and Jetix channels worldwide). ABC Family, another Disney-owned network, also used to air Power Rangers until it did away with its Jetix timeslot after August 31, 2006."

Here you go
www.rangercentral.com
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Rangers
www.disney.go.com/powerrangers/index.html
www.disney.go.com/jetix/powerrangers/

Xenogears
https://licensing.disney.com/Home/display.jsp?contentId=dcp_home_ourfranchises_power_rangers&forPrint=false&language=ja&preview=false&region=0

According to this, Power Rangers was not made by Disney as you claim it was. Disney acquired Power Rangers and the brand's merchandising rights. There's quite a difference between creating something and purchasing the rights of a brand.

Terror of Death
But it also says "Power Rangers Ninja Storm," which debuted in 2003,
was the first production solely managed by Disney. Today,
Power Rangers remains a mainstay for youngsters as Disney
has improved production value while also incorporating
contemporary activities and interests into each storyline,
such as extreme sports."

They dont just give a company money and say do what you will. They make alot of decisions with what is allowed and the storylines. I know they did not create it but they have creative control over it now.

Either way I dont see how they cant put it in kh3. Disney has major bank.

Kero_Co
If I saw the power rangers in KH I would shoot myself in the crotch.....with a gun. However, a godzilla boss battle inspired by shadow of the colossus and a space gummy ship battle against space godzilla would be out of this world.

Violent2Dope
Power Ranger fighting is beyond retarded.

Kenshinswife
"go go power rangers, mighty morphin power rangers"
Well they had a cool theme song. well atleast in the '90's they did. been a while since ive seen the rangers

Xenogears
In the PR world, Sora, Donald, and Goofy will automatically be given PR uniforms to where. There, Sora would be a crimson ranger, Donald would be a teal ranger and Goofy would be an olive ranger.

Terror of Death
Power Ranger fighting is beyond retarded.

I dont see how a power ranger level can be worser than any other Disney level. The villians in power rangers make all other Disney villians look like a joke. There are some characters who are close to being omnipotent.

BlaxicanHydra
Big phallus.

King Kandy
Power Rangers was owned and produced by Saban, and now iut's Disney. They own AND Make the show, along with Toei, which makes the Japanese version.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by King Kandy
Power Rangers was owned and produced by Saban, and now iut's Disney. They own AND Make the show, along with Toei, which makes the Japanese version.

Thank you. And if you need more proof Disney is making a PR game this holiday. Heres the link.

www.cubed3.com/news/7936/1/First_Power_Rangers:_Super_Legends_Screens

If you had any doubts that is proof that PR CAN be in kh3.

Violent2Dope
I dont see how a power ranger level can be worser than any other Disney level. The villians in power rangers make all other Disney villians look like a joke. There are some characters who are close to being omnipotent. No you misunderstood me, PR "FIGHTING" is retarded. Oh, and Jafar pretty much IS omnipotent.

Terror of Death
No you misunderstood me, PR "FIGHTING" is retarded. Oh, and Jafar pretty much IS omnipotent.

Still, if you were to put all Disney villians in a room (an extremely large one) and have the them fight all the PR villians the majority of the PR villians would leave out of the room without a scratch on them. Disney villians would be the henchmen of the PR villians if they ever decided to put them in the game.

grey fox

You would be surprised at the fanbases for things, hell i'm a member of teh Transformers fanbase.

General Kaliero
Thank you. And if you need more proof Disney is making a PR game this holiday. Heres the link.

www.cubed3.com/news/7936/1/First_Power_Rangers:_Super_Legends_Screens

If you had any doubts that is proof that PR CAN be in kh3.

They can be, but they won't. If you'll notice, all the Disney elements have been strictly movie-based. And, with the exception of Pirates of the Caribbean (which was added simply because the movie profit made it obvious people would enjoy a PotC level), they've been animation-based.

Also, don't forget the game is being made first for a Japanese audience. Over there, our "Power Rangers" are Super Sentai, produced by Toei and Bandai and having absolutely nothing to do with Disney.

So no. It won't happen.

Violent2Dope
Still, if you were to put all Disney villians in a room (an extremely large one) and have the them fight all the PR villians the majority of the PR villians would leave out of the room without a scratch on them. Disney villians would be the henchmen of the PR villians if they ever decided to put them in the game. Jafar would kill them all.

Terror of Death
Jafar would kill them all.

You obviously do not not know who The Master is. He would kill Jafar in an instant.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by General Kaliero
They can be, but they won't. If you'll notice, all the Disney elements have been strictly movie-based. And, with the exception of Pirates of the Caribbean (which was added simply because the movie profit made it obvious people would enjoy a PotC level), they've been animation-based.

Also, don't forget the game is being made first for a Japanese audience. Over there, our "Power Rangers" are Super Sentai, produced by Toei and Bandai and having absolutely nothing to do with Disney.

So no. It won't happen.

But .... Toei and Bandai do work with Disney ....

Violent2Dope
You obviously do not not know who The Master is. He would kill Jafar in an instant. Jafar is a f*ckin Genie. It's been stated that he is the most powerful Disney villain.

Kenshinswife
not to mention my fav. To this day i can kick back with my nephews and enjoy aladdin, just because jafar was so raw for a disney villian. Cant quite say the same thing for the rangers

Terror of Death
Jafar is a f*ckin Genie. It's been stated that he is the most powerful Disney villain.

Genies have been defeated before in the PR universe so that doesnt mean a thing. PR magic/power is stronger than Jafars magic/power. And when they said "most powerful Disney villain" I seriously doubt they included PR villians into the mix. PR heroes are also stronger than any other Disney hero. PR characters have so much overwhealming power it would be hard for any Disney character to compete. And please dont think I am just some obsessed fanboy who thinks PR is the be all end all.
If you watched PR regularly you would immediately know what I am talking about. Please dont judge it if you have seen only a few episodes here and there.

King Kandy
Let me just say that I think Ansem and Xemnas would fit in well with PR villains in terms of power... Jafar is below any of them.

Xenogears
Alright, let's not turn this into a PR characters versus Disney characters thread.

As for the topic at hand, I still do not think PRs are going to appear in the next KH, and that's of course my opinion.

Violent2Dope
Genies have been defeated before in the PR universe so that doesnt mean a thing. PR magic/power is stronger than Jafars magic/power. And when they said "most powerful Disney villain" I seriously doubt they included PR villians into the mix. PR heroes are also stronger than any other Disney hero. PR characters have so much overwhealming power it would be hard for any Disney character to compete. And please dont think I am just some obsessed fanboy who thinks PR is the be all end all.
If you watched PR regularly you would immediately know what I am talking about. Please dont judge it if you have seen only a few episodes here and there. I used to watch PR all the time. Jafar is a Genie and is only bound by 3 rules, so he could if he wanted teleport them to the sun.

Xenogears
Please let's not turn this into something it shouldn't be.

Oh, and V2D is right about that last statement.

Violent2Dope
Please let's not turn this into something it shouldn't be.

Oh, and V2D is right about that last statement. big grin

Terror of Death
I used to watch PR all the time. Jafar is a Genie and is only bound by 3 rules, so he could if he wanted teleport them to the sun.

Not only can some pr villians hold their own against gods BUT SOME ARE EVEN GODS AND TITANS. The last time I checked gods>>>>>> genies. Unlike a jafar gods are not bound by rules.

But to keep this on topic I dont think PR will be in kh3. If Disney starts putting their tv shows like Kim Possible in the games and not only movies you can be damn sure PR will be there.

Xenogears
There are Gods and Titans in the Disney verse as well. Ever watch Hercules?

Terror of Death
There are Gods and Titans in the Disney verse as well. Ever watch Hercules?

So how the hell are they weaker than Jafar? Didnt they create the universe and earth?

Xenogears
This is where the off-topic discussion ends. If this keeps up believe it or not your precious thread will be closed.

As for the topic at hand, who knows whether or not PRs will be in the next KH.

Violent2Dope
So how the hell are they weaker than Jafar? Didnt they create the universe and earth? You obviously then don't know much about Greek Mythology. Jafar has been stated to be most powerful and is the closest Disney villain to omnipotence. Xeno is right tho, we need to end this discussion. PR's probably won't be in KH3.

Xenogears
In the PR world, Sora, Donald, and Goofy will automatically be given PR uniforms to where. There, Sora would be a crimson ranger, Donald would be a teal ranger and Goofy would be an olive ranger. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
kisses

Terror of Death
Since Sentai(PR) originated in Japan wouldnt that increase its chances of being in kh? And Sentai is super popular in japan. Since KH is made for a Japanese audience wouldnt they want to see a familar show in the game. Think about it. Would they rather see the Japanese made rangers or one american made Disney character? Surely Sentai is more popular than some of Disneys characters.

Xenogears
You may have a point. You wanted to know how likely it is for them to appear in the next KH (which has not been confirmed to be "KH3"wink, and to be honest no one knows. We gave you our opinion. There's not much else to say.

Xenogears
Dammit.

Xenogears
Dammit.

Violent2Dope
LOL DOUBLE POST

Xenogears
It was a triple. I hate it when you make a post yet you don't see it until after you've posted it the third time.

Violent2Dope
LOL NEVER HAPPENS TO ME

Xenogears
Lucky...

Violent2Dope
Cake pwns the shit out of triple posting.

Xenogears
This is exactly why Power Rangers are so badass
EvQ8uU2AFtE

Violent2Dope
This is exactly why Power Rangers are so badass
EvQ8uU2AFtE Goddamn you Xeno...

Xenogears
I just finished watching the whole thing and I must say I was laughing SO hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.