Black Panther vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Nails...nails...nails

Entity
T'Challa! 10/10

Far to smart. Far to mobile. And Ben's primary attacks will prove useless on T'Challa due to his vibranium weave suit!

Sorry Ben but there ain't no way!

Wonder Man
Well there's tossing the Panther into electeric fences or fire the more i think of it.

Entity
Then you have to think of how much smarter than Ben T'Challa is and that he is >>> more faster and agile. Then there's the vibranium absorbing the electricity and such!

You really think someone with a genius level IQ and the world's most advanced Nation at his disposal doesn't prepare for these things in his general arsenal when he does the superhero thing everyday? erm

golem370
Here is the question what is Black Panther going to do against Thing.

Wonder Man
Well his nails cut almost anything and have poisons and stuff

Entity
Originally posted by golem370
Here is the question what is Black Panther going to do against Thing. Oh I don't know. Anti-Metal claws, energy daggers, one of the greatest minds on the planet, the most advanced technology on the planet, files on contingency plans for every conceivable scenario he's thought of. I'd say he'd come up with something.

Hell he's beat the Fantastic 4 before so this is like the exact same thing only Ben doesn't have Reed, Sue, or Johnny this time!

braz
Thing gets turned into a rock collection.

Entity
Yea really if this was Thing vs T'Challa without any gear then it would be a fight. I'd still say T'Challa's superior skill and reflexes combined with his mind would give him the win but he'd have a much harder fought battle.

Thing might even be able to pull out a few in that scenario.
Might. stick out tongue

Apolloknight
He could cut ben up with his claws, or destory his entire nervous system with his energy daggers.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Apolloknight
He could cut ben up with his claws, or destory his entire nervous system with his energy daggers. Or just punch his face off.

capt it up
are you fing seorus............10/10 come on now man that just retarded.

One hit and I mean one could take black panther out of the fight, if not kill him.

G-Mafia
I see BP getting the slim majority out of 10 fights. Probably 6-7/10 IMO

capt it up
thunder clap...............any one.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by capt it up
thunder clap...............any one. Vibranium weave suit?

Also, one punch will take off Thing's face. Imagine 10, or even 2!

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Nails...nails...nails

I like the whole T'Challa bandwagon

Ben has been k/oed by Hulk

But, he's socked the SSurfer

He just rocked Stardust

In a crossover story, he tipped over teh Big G

Grimm FTW

unless T'Challa uses the armbar

Entity
What is hard to understand about this?

T'Challa has solo'd the WHOLE Fantastic 4 before! Much less Ben Grimm

Ben's only attacks are physical force, which the suit will just absorb. Thereby making them nearly completely useless.

Now I like Ben so don't take this the wrong way but he ain't exactly one of the 10 greatest minds on the planet. T'Challa is!

Anti Metal claws can break down compounds using vibrations. Rock isn't exactly the strongest material they've ever took out!

Energy daggers can do some serious damage when put at the highest setting as well.

And your forgetting that thou Ben is strong and durable he is also slower than shit! T'Challa however is trained in countless martial arts & acrobats, raised in the jungle to be able to hunt anything, and has the herb to enhance all his already amazing reflexes and speed!

Finish all this off with the fact I'm sure T'Challa has a contingency plan for Ben, seriously he's almost worse than Bruce with the contingency plans, and all he's gotta do is pull it outta his Kimoyo card. If he doesn't already have it 100% memorized. Which I'm sure his photographic memory would.

The Kimoyo Card can also call in countless attacks form several sources including his wife's powers, his contacts around the country and on yea HIS ARMY!

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Entity
What is hard to understand about this?

T'Challa has solo'd the WHOLE Fantastic 4 before! Much less Ben Grimm

Ben's only attacks are physical force, which the suit will just absorb. Thereby making them nearly completely useless.

Now I like Ben so don't take this the wrong way but he ain't exactly one of the 10 greatest minds on the planet. T'Challa is!

Anti Metal claws can break down compounds using vibrations. Rock isn't exactly the strongest material they've ever took out!

Energy daggers can do some serious damage when put at the highest setting as well.

And your forgetting that thou Ben is strong and durable he is also slower than shit! T'Challa however is trained in countless martial arts & acrobats, raised in the jungle to be able to hunt anything, and has the herb to enhance all his already amazing reflexes and speed!

Finish all this off with the fact I'm sure T'Challa has a contingency plan for Ben, seriously he's almost worse than Bruce with the contingency plans, and all he's gotta do is pull it outta his Kimoyo card. If he doesn't already have it 100% memorized. Which I'm sure his photographic memory would.

The Kimoyo Card can also call in countless attacks form several sources including his wife's powers, his contacts around the country and on yea HIS ARMY! And BP can punch his face off!

Entity
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
And BP can punch his face off! Might be able to claw it off but it doesn't matter because T'Challa isn't going to fight dumb. He's going to make this his fight under his rules! Like he always does.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Or just punch his face off.

No but seriously tho bran, BP suit wont make him entirely impervious to physically harm, Ben will have a hard time KO'ing T'challa seeing as BP has taken shots from Hulk, Iron man, and survived multiple Iron fist punches in the suit, even still, I don't think its completely impossible for ben to get a win.

But seeing as T'challa is faster, smarter, more agile and harder to hit, I can see T'challa clawing bens face off (wolverine style) or knocking out his entire nervous system, kinda like what he did to the Skrull who had Reed Richards power, or Ultron.

http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tracker2.jpg
http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tracker3.jpg

Alfheim
BP 9/10

Wonder Man
Thing is fast though. I seen him move against Wolverine...it was impressive. Shows you how fast the Wolverine is though, just a bit better. Drowing the Panther comes to mind.

Alfheim
Thing is fast though. I seen him move against Wolverine...it was impressive. Shows you how fast the Wolverine is though, just a bit better. Drowing the Panther comes to mind.

What? I saw a fight with Wolverine vs Thing and Thing got part of his face sliced up.....it was nasty.

Wonder Man
I'm saying...Wolverine's speed is quicker than the Thing. But seeing Thing move as fast as he did complements Wolverines speed.
Thing is probably as fast as a high speed tank anyhow.

Entity
This is an idea of why T'Challa would beat Thing!

pQco796r5G4&mode=related&search=

Badabing
Originally posted by Alfheim
What? I saw a fight with Wolverine vs Thing and Thing got part of his face sliced up.....it was nasty. Wolverine was slashing at Sue's forcefield. Thing grabbed him and put him on the ground (w/o holding Logan's arms) and tried to talk some sense into him. Logan slashed Ben while he was trying to calm him down. Not actually a fight but more of a sucker punch.
I'm saying...Wolverine's speed is quicker than the Thing. But seeing Thing move as fast as he did complements Wolverines speed.
Thing is probably as fast as a high speed tank anyhow. I have a decent speed feat for Ben.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/thingsuperbreath3tl.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.