8th Day Juggernaut vs King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place on earth. Since he don't really know all the powers of this version of Juggernaut here is a fake one I came up with. One power he has is that he is bound to earth when ever somebody tries to toss of the planet,teleport or send him to another dimension he is automatically sent back to earth so no bfr. I got the idea from another comic character who can't be teleported.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
The fight takes place on earth. Since he don't really know all the powers of this version of Juggernaut here is a fake one I came up with. One power he has is that he is bound to earth when ever somebody tries to toss of the planet,teleport or send him to another dimension he is automatically sent back to earth so no bfr. I got the idea from another comic character who can't be teleported.

King was impressive

golem370
Juggernaut almost bare hugged Thor to death.

basilisk
I wonder if King Hyperion killed the Juggernaut of his earth?

golem370
Even if he did I doubt he was as powerful as 8th Day Juggernaut

Newjak
8th Day Juggs

Normal Juggs in this fight would be a good challenge 8th day destroys him.

KH wasn't that impressive and didn't have very many actual good feats and he did have a number of low points that people don't like to mention.

guy222
Juggernaut almost bare hugged Thor to death.

thor bfr him wink

golem370
8th Day Juggernaut?

guy222
8th Day Juggernaut?

standard juggy

i will read up on 8th day

he looked too strong for thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.