K' versus Ken Masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
"che"
K' spits on the pavement as he stops walked. He remains standing, his eyes gazing ahead of him without any emotion. Despite his lanky appearance one look at his powerful shoulders and the stubborn scowl on his face is enough to betray his fighting powers. The steam rises over the alley, the police car sirens, the screetching of cars and the usual forbidding stillness of the night.
"What do you want?" he finally calls out.
He turns around and faces the open side of the alley. Silent. Alert.

Slightly startled at being discovered, a blonde man steps out from the shadows. Doning a red karate gi, his hands casually resting on the black belt proudly displayed at his waist, he regards K' with an arrogant smile. Sizing up to him, K' notices the gold hiragane inscriptions of 'wind', 'fire', 'water' and 'mountain' on the man's belt.
"Well, I didn't think you'd discover me...you're better than you look, junior!" the man says, his voice drowned in arrogance.

K' doesn't flinch at the mocking remark. He is mind is empty. Without any emotions.
"What do you want?"

The man widens his footings, tossing his long bangs off his face.
"Me? Want? Well that is pretty obvious isn't it?"

K' loosens his footings, lets his arms dangle, shaking off any traces of stress from his whole frame. Motion and fluidity was the key of his style. Slowly his face breaks into a grin.
"You could have said that without wasting my time...you have a name...or do I just call you 'pretty boy'?"

The man starts walking towards him steadily, his eyes never once leaving sight of K', his face smiling but fully focused. K's words didn't effect him either.
"Name's Masters...Ken Masters. And if you're not as dumb as you look, that is a hint!"

Without warning Ken lashed out with left jab. K' bobbed his head to the side and again to avoid the following jab. Ken stepped forward with a right hook but K' parried it with ease, snapping forward with an uppercut of his own. Ken dodged it and struck out with a flurry of jabs and uppercuts that didn't land home as K' created a ring of fire that forced Ken on the backfoot.
"Ho...didn't see that one coming!" Ken smirked as he dusted his gi.
K' stood to his full hieght and pierced him with an arrogant grin.
"Don't underestimate me..."

Without warning he lunged at Ken with a jump knee attack. Ken ducked under it and brought a sharp roundhouse towards K's temples in a single fluid motion. K' ducked in the nick of time and brought up his gloved hand to block the following backhand. Without wasting a second, he hoped back to avoid the tell-tale backspin aimed at his midsection.
"Not bad," he thought as he landed. He knew a fight can't be won by being on the defensive and instantly lunged forward with his minute spike that Ken barely blocked. Ken rolled back with the impact of the powerful kick. Upon regaining their footings both warrior rose up in the air, their fists engulfed in crimson flames.
"SHORYUKEN!"
"CROW BITE!"

The impact of the simultaneous exchange made them both reel backwards, grinning as they did so. This was going to be fun.

Who will win this fight: The Unyeilding Umber Flame K Dash or the Master of The Flaming Dragon Ken Masters?

~The Cool Intro Writing Sado-sama

Saad
Power wise it's K' I think. Skills and exprience goes to Ken. K' gains an advantage due to his teleport powers, strong defence and speed. Ken is perhaps as good as one of the greatest fighter of all times, Ryu. I guess K' wins because of the power, though I'm not 100% sure about it.

colonelf40
Ken Masters is a 10 time US martial arts champion for god's sake!
i dont know much about this K dude but is he the guy who has white hair, blue outfir and uses capoeira?

Charlotte DeBel
Capoeira? You mistook him for Soiree Meyra. K's fighting style is closer to Jet Kune Do (maybe some elements of Vale Tudo also included and a lot of improvisation).

K' is not the one to be intimidated by fancy titles- he's actually the youngest one in KOF elite, being 3 times champion even before he was 20. His strongest points (besides speed and firepower) are his ability to improvise because of which he's real fighting genius and his patience (Ken gets cocky pretty easily).
But even though it's just enough for K' to win 6\10. As much as I love K', I have to agree that Ken is really dangerous opponent and the victiry won't be easy for K'.

BlaxicanHydra
Ken wins easily.

http://doylez.com/img/shoryuken.jpg

Xenogears
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Ken wins easily.

http://doylez.com/img/shoryuken.jpg laughing

Charlotte DeBel
Nice cat (goes to trick my own cat into posing for Snipercide move- sometimes a nice piece of meat and some rubber bands and balls work wonders with cats) smile
But cat isn't the major reason for Ken's victory at all... It would be really difficult for Ken to win at all... K' is different from those pathetic schoolgirls, isn't he?

And K' has all he needs to win that 6\10. But not more... Ken's fighting skills are nothing to underestimate, but he has several disadvantages that can be easily exploited by K'.

Emperor Ashtar
Ken wins after a close fight.

Sado22
No one liked my intro...? sad

*runs upstairs, jumps face first on his bed and starts crying like a girl*

~The Heartbroken Sado-sama
colone..........Ken is THREE times Us championship winner.

Charlotte DeBel
So the score is equal, and K' was 3 times KOF champion being at least more younger than Ken (first time when he was just 16, and last time at the age of 18). At that age Ken was just a dojo dork if I'm not mistaken.
And Sado...your intro shows true love for K'. I especially love the lines:

Sado22
yeah only K' didn't beat up on a bunch of no-name nobodies like Ken. K' won a tournament which had established legends like Terry, Ryo, Kyo, Iori, Athena, Takuma, Joe etc. its just simply so much more impressive than the losers Ken beat up on. also K' happened to be fighting advanced humans and godtiers like Krizalid, Originail Zero, Zero and Igniz.
K has better speed than Ken, better combinations, more fighitng experience and more power. He can also teleport and his fighting style is though jeetkuando, is an unorthodox personalization of it...something Ken hasn't seen before. On the other hand, K' will be pretty much familiar with Ken's move due to Yuri, Robert and Ryo being in the tournaments that he's been in.

thanks. K' ROCKS big grin
see ya.

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
K' is more patient and definitely more talented that so-called "natural-born fighter" Ken when it comes down to fighting (or at least to potential since K' is actually the YOUNGEST KOF champion from all of them- Kyo, Iori and Terry are all older than him, so he's the youngest member of Big Four). When it comes down to improvisation, K' is one of the best there is. His style is unorthodoxal.

On the other hand, Ken is older, more experienced and not a pushover...K' wins, but after one hell of a fight which would be pretty even. To win, K' would have to be defencive and wait for Ken starting get cocky and making mistakes...which is in Ken's character.

K' wins like 6/10. And it will be the fight worth to see.

Charlotte DeBel
Sado, by the way, have you seen the second episode of DMC anime? (I know that's offtopic, but I'm just wondering). The thing with the bike (demonic energy speedup) was rather nice (in game pretty much the same thing is used on shotguns)...

Emperor Ashtar
K' triumphing over Terry is the exact reason why I hate KOF plots.

Sado22
I watched it last week. yeah it was pretty good. i was mainly happy to see Lady. her intro was cool where she shoots the guy and the part where dante impaled the bike and she jumps in with the bazooka was coolsmile
i think Dante always losing bets will be the running joke of the series laughing

by the way, is it following any storyline? I've only played DMC3.

~Sado

Sado22
K' didn't exactly triumph over Terry. in 2001 terry was still the unbeaten wolf.
you know, that is why i like Tekken storylines in one respect: you at least know who beat who.

for the past 10 years almost everything is guess work, aside from who won it. terry never wins KOF and is still unbeaten....even though he has lost by timeover. it doesn't make sense. stupid SNK. mad

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
It's most likely between DMC 3 and DMC 1, I think... it covers "missed ages"...I hope there would be more cool stuff with devil arms there.

And as for Terry losing to K'... I also can say that I HATE people who worship Terry more than he (being legendary one, though) deserve, based, for example, on that non-canon and PIS-based victory over avatar of Mars, and think that Tery is a god himself based just on it.

Terry is strong, but that's not the reason to hate other members of Big Four. Save your hate for Ass Creamasson, people...

Charlotte DeBel
Terry should be called unKOed wolf actually. He was defeated, he just wasn't KOed...

shin_remy
Ken beated Ryu in sf2 canon and he beated Urien in sf 3 3s. they are not nobody's!! and he beated many strong fighters in uncanon story's including Gill!!!

There are just a few who can beat ken in the sf universe and those are the ones who can beat Ryu

I think Ken Masters can win from K'. But not with ease!!!!

Ken wins in a close fight

Sado22
yeah me too. is that little girl actually a character from the game? and when is that chick from DMC1 coming? the one who looks like his mother?

laughing

you seen the "comics and anime" page on my site?

anyway there is one thing though, charlote. K' and Kyo and Iori have also taken down gods (with help of course) but they've done it too. at least Terry didn't do it canonwise since the anime aren't canon. the way i see it, putting out gods only shows that they are powerful as hell.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy
Ken beated Ryu in sf2 canon and he beated Urien in sf 3 3s. they are not nobody's!! and he beated many strong fighters in uncanon story's including Gill!!!

There are just a few who can beat ken in the sf universe and those are the ones who can beat Ryu

Ken wins in a close fight
Co-signed.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
anyway there is one thing though, charlote. K' and Kyo and Iori have also taken down gods (with help of course) but they've done it too. at least Terry didn't do it canonwise since the anime aren't canon. the way i see it, putting out gods only shows that they are powerful as hell.

Thats the thing I hate which I have spoken to you about Sado. Just because Kyo, Iori and K' take down gods, people will always use that crap about how Terry and Ryo are not equal to them(especially Iori)and lose to them. Hearing of how Terry's opponents are nothing compared to Kyo's, Iori's and K's opponents and hearing how they best him and are more powerful makes me want to pour battery acid in my eye lids.

By the way I think Ken wins.

Snafu the Great
Cool intro. I think you've been hanging around me too long.

Xenogears
No one liked my intro...? sad

*runs upstairs, jumps face first on his bed and starts crying like a girl*

~The Heartbroken Sado-sama
colone..........Ken is THREE times Us championship winner. I liked your intro hug

Charlotte DeBel
yeah me too. is that little girl actually a character from the game? and when is that chick from DMC1 coming? the one who looks like his mother?

laughing

you seen the "comics and anime" page on my site?

~Sado

Trish is announsed in the anime. But I think she'll appear later. And the girl is not from the game, she appears only in anime.

And I've seen that page. Too bad many people take that myth too seriously and sprout that offensive crap about plot devices.

I'm not overselling K'. I just want to say that the fight would be close and both fighters have chanses to win. But I think that K's chanses are a bit more steady.

Charlotte DeBel
Some correction. A friend of mine has just told me that Trish will appear in the fourth episode of anime and there probably will be a fight between her and Lady.

And the reason of my great disapproval of Terry fanboys is based on things like that- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=382309&highlight=title%3A%28Dante+Terry+Bogard%29

For the last time- there won't be an easy victory for K' since technically Ken is probably even a little better than that stinky ugly Ryu. But the best winning strategy for K' is to keep fighting defensively (what he can do really well) and wait for hothead Ken to make mistakes (pretty much in the same way as Ryu often does to Ken).

The day when Ken stops being such careless hothead is the day when he adds the victory over K' to his trophy bag. But Ken's hot temper is what causes him lose there.
K' wins 5-6\10. Ken should be calmer and then he will overcome even Ryu.
By the way, the fight with Ryu would be really difficult one for K' since there's no temper disadvantage to exploit.

Charlotte DeBel
And K' loses to Ryu more likely than not... In fact, they both have something in common in their attitude to fights- both like to fight defensivly, waiting for opponent's mistake.

Emperor Ashtar
Ken is not a hot head, he's cocky.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Ken is not a hot head, he's cocky.

Charlotte DeBel
Cocky and because of it tends to underestimate his opponents and fight in rather careless style...which is his biggest disadvantage there.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Cocky and because of it tends to underestimate his opponents and fight in rather careless style...which is his biggest disadvantage there.

I would agree with you if we were talking about ken duiring alpha, but current ken is a grown man with lots of experience. I doubt he'll lose to some kid with flame powers. K' might impress, but he's not going to beat him.

Sado22
Ken is mostly about pride. he's a brash and arrogant person and it won't be stretching it to say he's a hothead since brash and hotheaded tend to go hand in hand.
In my opinion Ken's biggest disadvantage along with the arrogance is that Ken has priorities. Fighting, i doubt, is his biggest priority and at the end of the day he's doing it mainly for the kicks of it. not to say that he isn't a true fighter. he is. however, there is a difference when you fight because your life depends on it and its the only thing you're good at and when you fight just for the fun of it.
for people like Ryu, Terry etc. fighting is their life. they live for it. they fight because they love it but also because its the only thing they are good at and can fall back on. nothing encompasses my point better than Ryu's best said line to date, "these fists are all that mean to me."
its true for Ryu and its true for many fighters...but not for Ken.
Ken has a family and has his hotel chain business to fall back on. at the end of the day, fighting is NOT his priority.
For K' it is. he's got nothing else to fall back on but his fighting skills since he isn't good at anything else...well not a prodigal at any rate.

That is the soul reason why i doubt Ken can beat people like Terry, Iori, Ryu, K' and even Kyo. these people fight because its their life. for Ken its just a hobby or a past time thing. he loves it...but he doesn't live it.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Sado22
true but K' isn't JUST a kid with firepower. he's a prodigal fighter like Ken himself in the old days of Alpha. if that was the case then what was Ken doing winning US tournaments at the age of 22? also K' has faced a hellova of lot stiffer competition than schoolgirls and rookies. K' has fougth legends and lived to tell the tale, won tournaments and taken on advanced humans. its not ordinary fire power he's got there. he's got fire with stamina, determination and killer instinct.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Ken is mostly about pride. he's a brash and arrogant person and it won't be stretching it to say he's a hothead since brash and hotheaded tend to go hand in hand.

I disagree, he's never been shown to lose his temper in a match. In some respect's he's more focused than Ryu due to his grounded personality. Even when his son mel punched him in the testi's, He remained calm.

In my opinion Ken's biggest disadvantage along with the arrogance is that Ken has priorities. Fighting, i doubt, is his biggest priority and at the end of the day he's doing it mainly for the kicks of it. not to say that he isn't a true fighter. he is. however, there is a difference when you fight because your life depends on it and its the only thing you're good at and when you fight just for the fun of it.

Not really, Ken was a comepteter like Ryu, but when he met Eliza during the semi-finals of U.S. martial arts tournament that all changed. Sure, he isn't as active as always and he isn't a dedicated as Ryu (who is?). But, he's still a serious fighter nonetheless.

true but K' isn't JUST a kid with firepower. he's a prodigal fighter like Ken himself in the old days of Alpha. if that was the case then what was Ken doing winning US tournaments at the age of 22? also K' has faced a hellova of lot stiffer competition than schoolgirls and rookies. K' has fougth legends and lived to tell the tale, won tournaments and taken on advanced humans. its not ordinary fire power he's got there. he's got fire with stamina, determination and killer instinct.

~Sado

I disagree, K' lacks development compared to Ken. He seems to be like typical flamers who steam rolls the cast. Though, his fight with Zero's clone was legit Imo. He seems to have disappeared into obscurity.

Charlotte DeBel
That "kid"'s record is rather impressive too. He was three times KOF champion at the age when Ken was still training (16-18 years). He's the youngest one in KOF elite...
Experience- yes, Ken has it. Ken even might be better than Ryu- if he stops being so cocky... Fighting against calm opponent with good defence and great talent for improvisation puts Ken at some disadvantage.
That's why Ryu almost always bests Ken- he's also calm fighter who loves to catch his opponents on their mistakes...

But the following reasons are only enough for K' to win 5-6\10, not more..that's going to be really close fight.

Sado22
no offense, bruv, but you sound self-contradictory...

Emperor Ashtar
no offense, bruv, but you sound self-contradictory...

Not really, he's a competiter, but he has a life.

Charlotte DeBel
Also, K' is constantly hunted as "biological weapon", samples of whose body are desirable for some criminal syndicates trying to recreate NESTS technology.
He knows what "fight for your life" means more than Ken will maybe even know.

Ken is a rich man with a family whose hobby is fighting. K' was created as a living weapon and his life for a long time was all about surviving...He was hunted down like one of the most wanted criminals and had to fight for his life.

Emperor Ashtar
That "kid"'s record is rather impressive too. He was three times KOF champion at the age when Ken was still training (16-18 years). He's the youngest one in KOF elite...

He's a flamer, what do you expect? They always win a KOF tourney for know good reason. Despite winning all those tournament we still do not know what he can do as a fighter or his fighting principle. It seems Who beat who is always what debates including flamers are about.

Experience- yes, Ken has it. Ken even might be better than Ryu- if he stops being so cocky... Fighting against calm opponent with good defence and great talent for improvisation puts Ken at some disadvantage

That's why Ryu almost always bests Ken- he's also calm fighter who loves to catch his opponents on their mistakes...

No, Ryu beats him most of the time because he's more applied ,and Ken has beaten Ryu twice before.

Also, K' is constantly hunted as "biological weapon", samples of whose body are desirable for some criminal syndicates trying to recreate NESTS technology.
He knows what "fight for your life" means more than Ken will maybe even know.

True, but it doesn't change the fact that Ken is still much more seasoned then him. Ken trounce's him.

Ken is a rich man with a family whose hobby is fighting. K' was created as a living weapon and his life for a long time was all about surviving...He was hunted down like one of the most wanted criminals and had to fight for his life.

I don't see how that makes him better than Ken.

Charlotte DeBel
Twice? I've hard about only one win and that was when Ken was brainwashed?

Emperor Ashtar
Twice? I've hard about only one win and that was when Ken was brainwashed?

No, the first time was when Ryu returned from Goukentou after fighting Gouki. He was un-focused, and Ken cleared his head by defeating him.

The second time was most likely during the Second world warrior tournament.

Charlotte DeBel
Flamers...flamers...You sound as if without those implanted powers K' would be some fuc*ing loser on Shingo or Sakura level...
And being a "flamer" is not enough. Should I remind you the cast of 2001 tournament?

Emperor Ashtar
Flamers...flamers...You sound as if without those implanted powers K' would be some fuc*ing loser on Shingo or Sakura level...
And being a "flamer" is not enough. Should I remind you the cast of 2001 tournament?

No, without bad writing they would be moderate tier. Flamers constantly beat bosses who steam roll the cast with plot deivices and other non-sensicle stupidity. Upon witnessing this, fans decide to use said feats in versus despite them being clearly suspect.

Like I said, Who beat Who is the maxim when debating flamers. The argument is always something like this: "Kyo & Iori beat Orochi whose a God, so there higher than God's".

Usual Suspect
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Ken wins easily.

http://doylez.com/img/shoryuken.jpg laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

shin_remy
No, without bad writing they would be moderate tier. Flamers constantly beat bosses who steam roll the cast with plot deivices and other non-sensicle stupidity. Upon witnessing this, fans decide to use said feats in versus despite them being clearly suspect.

Like I said, Who beat Who is the maxim when debating flamers. The argument is always something like this: "Kyo & Iori beat Orochi whose a God, so there higher than God's".

100000% TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN smile

brainchild81

Like I said, Who beat Who is the maxim when debating flamers. The argument is always something like this: "Kyo & Iori beat Orochi whose a God, so there higher than God's". Ditto. Somebody call me when one of them solos a "GOD". Iori is still high tier though. He's got other feats besides rolling on "GODS" Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Ken wins easily.

http://doylez.com/img/shoryuken.jpg Fu*king awesome!Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Ken wins after a close fight. Ditto. Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
That "kid"'s record is rather impressive too. He was three times KOF champion at the age when Ken was still training (16-18 years). He's the youngest one in KOF elite... What years(s) did K's TEAM win KOF?Originally posted by shin_remy

Ken wins in a close fight Ditto

Emperor Ashtar
K's team never one a KOF, but K' did defeat a boss.

brainchild81
So where did this 3x shit come from?

P-Geyser

A f**king MEN!

Xenogears
Blah

Usual Suspect

Like I said, Who beat Who is the maxim when debating flamers. The argument is always something like this: "Kyo & Iori beat Orochi whose a God, so there higher than God's". Everyone!... Witness the truth!

Sado22
K's won KoF99, KoF2000 and KoF2001. thank you.
K' defeated Zero, Original Zero and Igniz.
*bows and leaves*

really? that's just wrong now. no one here can decide how they would be without their flames and EVERYONE here knows that the flames doesn't give them extra power stamina or anything. so why pretend to be dumbasses?

no the argument is that since they defeated a god and both of them alone did an impressive feat of (Iori) neutralizing a god and (Kyo) sending him to lalaland with their greatest techniques makes them DAMN powerful. Not god. Just damn powerful. Iori himself is a godtier boss character.

like having a human being become a godtier through sheer training isn't retarded? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
Sado, you're right only partially. Chizura, Iori and Kyo managed to defeat Orochi primarly because of the powers of their bloodlines ("anti-Orochi" but not really in cryptonite sense- they just have tools nesessary to seal the demonic creature).

But...versus Ingiz there were no cryptonite stuff, he has studied those sacred flames enough to know all their properties and... but well, that's also the "who beat who" thing.

The only time hero team wasn't the winning team in KOF was in 2003 when it was 3 Sacred Treasures team who won the tournament. From 99 to 2001 it was K' and his team who won all the three KOFs.

Stop downgrading K', people...

Charlotte DeBel
But- sacred powers mean dick without proper techniques to back them up... Both Kyo and Iori were trained since childhood to be the desent members of their bloodlines...It's not just the flames what means. The skills also paly the big part...
Flame user without proper skills means nothing. Flame doesn't grant its user any extra stamina.

And as for flame users without flames...look at Iori at Another Day anime. He's flameless- but he is still skilled enough not to look like Shingo-tier.

Sado22
EXACTLY!!! thank you charlotte...now lets see what people have to answer regarding Iori pwning Soiree all over the place despite his flames and walking away scratchless despite the church falling on him. in face he even jumps from one building to another when he tries to crush Ash (wish he had though)

watch out people...the girl is on fire smokin'

~Sado
P.S. and she's not pwning cuz she's got flames, mind you! laughing

Charlotte DeBel
They'll say that K' is too young to be truly skilled without flames...well, that young man was created as a weapon and he hates everything related to regular training (i.e. official sports competition) not without reason...the reason being really HARD training at NESTS. Kyo also hates that stuff (not sport, but hard work and dojo dorking) because of "overtraining" at young age, but at least he was trained by his own father...

Emperor Ashtar
K's won KoF99, KoF2000 and KoF2001. thank you.
K' defeated Zero, Original Zero and Igniz.
*bows and leaves*

Right, we all remember what happened with Igniz. He got his ass handed to him despite having:

-Everyone's Data
-Studying the Kusanagi power for a year
- A boss as a body gaurd with bosses gaurding him
-The ability to steal people's Ki
-And, massive amounts of prep

HE STILL LOST

really? that's just wrong now. no one here can decide how they would be without their flames and EVERYONE here knows that the flames doesn't give them extra power stamina or anything. so why pretend to be dumbasses?

No,no,no I didn't mean with their flame powers, Sado. laughing

I mean't the way they were written, I'm pretty sure they would do fine without the flames. smile

no the argument is that since they defeated a god and both of them alone did an impressive feat of (Iori) neutralizing a god and (Kyo) sending him to lalaland with their greatest techniques makes them DAMN powerful. Not god. Just damn powerful. Iori himself is a godtier boss character.

That's just my point, said GODs outranked them completely. So, how did said Gods lose? confused

KOF 2001 is the worst/best example of jobbing in the history of fighting games. Four Bosses lost against the flamers, and three of them were on teams.

like having a human being become a godtier through sheer training isn't retarded? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado

Personally, I think it's cool considering there are only two beyond humans in SF. Makes more sense than humans pwning gods for free.

shin_remy

Personally, I think it's cool considering there are only two beyond humans in SF. Makes more sense than humans pwning gods for free.

laughing exactly!!! big grin smokin'

Emperor Ashtar
Seriously, how does a team of bosses lose?!

shin_remy
hahahaha bad writing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Charlotte DeBel
For free? Well, with Orochi it were only three people who were TECHNICALLY able to do the job (seal demonic creature). But their bloodline were backed up with their skills (according to KOF:Kyo, Kyo isn't the only one with flames in his generation of his clan, just the most skilled one) so they had not only tools but the ability to work with it. Without it, they would have been most probably dead.
With Ingiz was the same stuff...he was pwnd by a group. But remember one fact...normally storylinewise it's the champion team who meets the last boss (fights with Krizalid and Ingiz happened AFTER Hero Team was declared champions, they didn't have to beat them in order to become champions) and except 2003 the hero team always was the champion team. So Kyo KOing Krizalid doesn't counts too much as stealing thunder from K' since storylinewise his team was already declared champions when they get to that underground base.
Sometimes (normally at the end of the saga- with Orochi and Ingiz) final fight happens in form of free-for-all thing. But that's almost always AFTER the actual winner is declared.

Emperor Ashtar
For free? Well, with Orochi it were only three people who were TECHNICALLY able to do the job (seal demonic creature). But their bloodline were backed up with their skills (according to KOF:Kyo, Kyo isn't the only one with flames in his generation of his clan, just the most skilled one) so they had not only tools but the ability to work with it. Without it, they would have been most probably dead.

I.E. plot device

With Ingiz was the same stuff...he was pwnd by a group. But remember one fact...normally storylinewise it's the champion team who meets the last boss (fights with Krizalid and Ingiz happened AFTER Hero Team was declared champions, they didn't have to beat them in order to become champions) and except 2003 the hero team always was the champion team. So Kyo KOing Krizalid doesn't counts too much as stealing thunder from K' since storylinewise his team was already declared champions when they get to that underground base.
Sometimes (normally at the end of the saga- with Orochi and Ingiz) final fight happens in form of free-for-all thing. But that's almost always AFTER the actual winner is declared.

Igniz is not the samething at all, because he had massive amounts prep and bosses gaurding him. He steam rolled the entire cast of 01 only to have Kyo, Iori, and K' get up and, blast him with the "Justice Flame".

Who else?
Right, we all remember what happened with Igniz. He got his ass handed to him despite having:

-Everyone's Data
-Studying the Kusanagi power for a year
- A boss as a body gaurd with bosses gaurding him
-The ability to steal people's Ki
-And, massive amounts of prep

HE STILL LOST

No,no,no I didn't mean with their flame powers, Sado. laughing

I mean't the way they were written, I'm pretty sure they would do fine without the flames. smile

That's just my point, said GODs outranked them completely. So, how did said Gods lose? confused

KOF 2001 is the worst/best example of jobbing in the history of fighting games. Four Bosses lost against the flamers, and three of them were on teams.

Personally, I think it's cool considering there are only two beyond humans in SF. Makes more sense than humans pwning gods for free. Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Seriously, how does a team of bosses lose?! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Man, you are so right.

P-Geyser
Igniz is not the samething at all, because he had massive amounts prep and bosses gaurding him. He steam rolled the entire cast of 01 only to have Kyo, Iori, and K' get up and, blast him with the "Justice Flame".

laughing Justice Flame...so true. Actually no one is talking bad about K'. K' is the onlt flame user I like than those other two.

Sado22
you know i am getting pretty sick of the cryptonite bull. for the last freaking time: no, he has no natural weakness against flames. if the flames had a natural thing against it:
-why couldn't Saishu put a scratch on Rugal who only has a small percentage of the Orochi power
-why couldn't Kyo beat Geonitz both times
-why aren't any of the other kusanagi family members able to help

and i not rubbing this in, emp, don't get me wrong, but no one seems to have a problem accepting bison as godtier etc. despite being beaten to pulp by school girls and forced to retreat.................despite having unlimited power and back up source that was the whole damn world.

did you consider the possibility that there are new moves that the fighters invented that Igniz didn't see in the tournament which they used against him?
also, if you saw DoA movie, you'll know that having data doesn't mean jack stick out tongue

no not really. and if what you say actually holds some ground, then Orochi being familiar with it for 1800 years would have meant something.
NESTS was simply using the flame gene to make clones and harness its power for themselves via making clone armies. that's it.

Ron is not a boss character. he's barely better than Lin...who sucks.
the lion? please
Krizalid clone was a boss but one assumes the clone was very weak since kyo clones were barely mid-tiers in the series.

no, he doesn't have that.

what do you mean prep? confused

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
The lion in that fight was like a scared cat who gets "detention" with a sleeper after meowing loudly in the morning under his owner's bed. Where was the Greenpease?
And Ron and Krizalid clone weren't too great in that fight either.

And he DID study the flame gene since NESTS was able to reverse it creating Kula. But apart from that, NESTS didn't invented any antidotes or nullifiers for those sacred flames of Kusanagi and Yagami.

Charlotte DeBel
And by "it" I meant skills to use powers, not the powers itself. Less skilled used of sacred power would be pwned, but Kyo and Iori were skilled enough to survive. Sado has explained it before. They were not the only ones with powers (Kyo's father and cousins are also flame wieders) but they were skilled enough.

If you call skills a plot device, then everything in Street Fighter is one enormous plot device...

Sado22
Ditto.
only ryu can push godtiers with infinite power supply away with ONE move. any time anyone else does it (and they didn't really kill Orochi as much as seal it away) with combined effort of THREE very powerful characters (and one godtier, Iori) is jobbing, plot device etc. etc. etc.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
you know i am getting pretty sick of the cryptonite bull. for the last freaking time: no, he has no natural weakness against flames. if the flames had a natural thing against it:
-why couldn't Saishu put a scratch on Rugal who only has a small percentage of the Orochi power
-why couldn't Kyo beat Geonitz both times
-why aren't any of the other kusanagi family members able to help

I didn't bring it up, have mercy!

and i not rubbing this in, emp, don't get me wrong, but no one seems to have a problem accepting bison as godtier etc. despite being beaten to pulp by school girls and forced to retreat.................despite having unlimited power and back up source that was the whole damn world.

That's called CIS, Bison should have owned everyone. I always agree with you when you bring up Alpha 3. The plot sucked, why keep bringing it up? People still consider Orochi, Rugal, and Igniz (Well I do) God tier despite being pwned by flamers.

did you consider the possibility that there are new moves that the fighters invented that Igniz didn't see in the tournament which they used against him?
also, if you saw DoA movie, you'll know that having data doesn't mean jack stick out tongue

You mean Justice flame, when was this said move created considering it came out of the blue?

Are you telling me that Kyo, Iori, and K practiced said move before the tourney, and how did they have enough energy to use said move effectively. They were beaten down, only to rise again and win.

no not really. and if what you say actually holds some ground, then Orochi being familiar with it for 1800 years would have meant something.
NESTS was simply using the flame gene to make clones and harness its power for themselves via making clone armies. that's it.

That would still mean he has knowledge of it, sado. He obviously had great amounts of fighting data for him to steam roll the cast like that

Ron is not a boss character. he's barely better than Lin...who sucks.
the lion? please
Krizalid clone was a boss but one assumes the clone was very weak since kyo clones were barely mid-tiers in the series.

-Ron was suposed to be a boss from what I heard.
-Krizalid is a boss peroid, regardless of how fast he got flamed.

no, he doesn't have that.
I'm pretty sure it stated he could take peoples fighting energy.

what do you mean prep? confused

~Sado

Preperation.

Emperor Ashtar
Ditto.
only ryu can push godtiers with infinite power supply away with ONE move. any time anyone else does it (and they didn't really kill Orochi as much as seal it away) with combined effort of THREE very powerful characters (and one godtier, Iori) is jobbing, plot device etc. etc. etc.

~Sado

I call jobbing on Ryu everytime on that feat, Sado.

And by "it" I meant skills to use powers, not the powers itself. Less skilled used of sacred power would be pwned, but Kyo and Iori were skilled enough to survive. Sado has explained it before. They were not the only ones with powers (Kyo's father and cousins are also flame wieders) but they were skilled enough.

If you call skills a plot device, then everything in Street Fighter is one enormous plot device...

Right,right, the flamers are infintely skilled and can steam roll any boss.

Sado22
sorry emp, but i didn't intend to rub the SFA3 plot in actually. i know you agreed with me...i'm just passing a comment on how it goes both ways and yet people (not you in particular) tend to bash KoF fighters for it.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
No need to apologise man.

Superboy Prime
Wait...Ryu can own Godtiers with one move? Are you talking about Alpha 3? All he did was finish it. Meh.

Who else?
I just got one thing to say. . .please don't compare the fight with Bison in Alpha 3 to the KOF boss fights. Even though there was CIS involved, it was more sensible.

At least Bison took on nearly 20 people, maybe more, then got attacked and injured by the main character. And despite the serious underrating of the 12 Dolls, they are far more then normal school girls, they are elite assassins and the strongest under the four kings. They also have super human abilities and can even use Psycho Power to a small degree. The 12 dolls would've beat the crap outta Iori and co. And lets not forget that bison also took on playable characters from the game.

Now KOF bosses just straight up get soloed by characters who don't have the feats to back up their victories.

As far as jobbing and all that other crap go, SF does not compare. When it comes to jobbing and that other garbage, KOF is on a whole new level.

Superboy Prime
Justice Flame always cracks me up.

Emperor Ashtar
I'm not going to even try to defend Alpha 3 since the plot is so crappy.

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Justice Flame always cracks me up.
Almost as funny as a team of bosses losing.

Sado22
no he didn't. he fought Ryu pwned him. then Ken and Sakura came and kept his pussyass engaged long enough for Sagat to re-pwn Ryu. Ryu then did the justice shoryuken and bison retreated. the dolls came in later and if cammy is not even in the top three tiers of SF then the dolls are FAR from being strong. stop overhyping the dolls. they are assassins and what not but they aren't tough. not canon wise and not storyline wise. not even gameplay wise...otherwise you wont have to take on two of them at one go in survival mode. so stop making up stuff now.

your point. they are still not even in the top 5 of the tiers of KoF.

stop embarrassing yourself with such claims...

no they don't. no boss was ever solo'd. Orochi, Igniz, Geonitz, Zero, Rugal, Omega Rugal, and Zero were all taken down after team effort. true in the end it was the hero who flattened them but at the end of the day they didn't do it without help.
Omega Rugal and Igniz were straight out taken on by the entire CAST of a series. same with Orochi and the Orochi New Face team.

oh and in all these fights, Iori Yagami was involved who himself is a godtier character. so...no.

no arguments there....since no matter what happens people will never agree that Bison was a jobbing, pissjob in SFA3 and even worse in SFA2 when Rose beat him.

by the way Whoelse, tell me something:
is Oro a godtier character?

~Sado

Who else?
You gotta stop using tiers in non gameplay wise fights, that doest work well.

I use the Tiamat guide my self, but you CAN NOT hang on every word. You are under hyping the dolls, calling them school girls and what not, and saying there far from strong. And If you wanna go inti in game stuff, the two dolls have instant kill team up supers.

You gotta learn to face facts Sado, and stop over hyping and under hyping for your own benefits, it makes you look bad.

SNK jobs ALOT and SF doesn't.

Face facts.

Sado22
if the tiers are decided then that's what it is, dude.

maybe you're right but i will go to my grave believing that people give Ryu too much credit for things like dodging bullets though Jin and Terry have long surpassed those feats.

also, i am not saying that SNK jobs as much as i am saying that the victories of Kyo, Iori etc. are victories at the end of the day. THAT is a fact.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Actually, Ken and Sakura engaged Bison first. Ryu, drove him back with a Shoryuken after he esacped his influence. Bison then went on to fight half the cast of Alpha 3, no one defeated him in a fight.

EDIT: The Dolls sucked, but stop minimalizing, Sado. =/

Sado22
i know...so?

the fact remains...Bison was forced to retreat despite all the advantages he had.

he fought the dolls. and was forced to retreat. again.

he fought Charlie, Guile and chunli. he was then engaged by Charlie for a while till he went "plop".

emperor, come on. you are the one who always asks for feats and i don't. over here, going with your way of logic...dolls are unimpressive because they are crap fighters. two of them coudln't beat Cammy who herself is far from hightier. What do you think that makes the dolls? Bison forced to retreat from 12 lower tiers despite being a godtier doesn't require minimilazing on my part....its is shamefully lame.

Orochi on the other hand got pwned by one godtier, and two really hightiers. somehow that don't look too bad compared to this.

~Sado

shin_remy
again sado

Sado22
Shut up.

Emperor Ashtar
i know...so?
What do you mean so?

the fact remains...Bison was forced to retreat despite all the advantages he had.

he fought the dolls. and was forced to retreat. again.

He killed most of the Dolls, and besides I always agree with you on that. So, why even bother to make a big deal about it?

emperor, come on. you are the one who always asks for feats and i don't. over here, going with your way of logic...dolls are unimpressive because they are crap fighters. two of them coudln't beat Cammy who herself is far from hightier. What do you think that makes the dolls? Bison forced to retreat from 12 lower tiers despite being a godtier doesn't require minimilazing on my part....its is shamefully lame.

Orochi on the other hand got pwned by one godtier, and two really hightiers. somehow that don't look too bad compared to this.

~Sado

The whole Bison thing was garbage, and I admitt that. I've never tried to justify Ryu driving back Bison ever. Infact, I always say it's crap,why bring it up?

The Dolls suck, I hate them just as much as I hate Alpha 3.
As for the flamers being God Tier, I disagree.

Lazy MFer
Sado, as Who else? pointed out, you have to stop going by this whole tier thing.

Every game has it's own version of tiers. Like the dreaded "godteir" your always going on about.

SF godteirs split seas, kill people a million times in one attack, vaporize cities. KOF godteirs just get their ass whiped by the main characters.

And even though SFA3 story was crap, what happened in the end was no where near the crap that happens in the KOF boss battle. Seriously, a team of bosses getting their ass kicked by none bosses. That's crap and you know it, but I see that doesn't stop you from overrating KOF, now does it.

Dude you are so bias, it's as plane as day.

Sado22
look emperor, i already said i'm not dredging up the whole PIS thing in SFA3 as personal spite. its just the best comparison that i can give to Orochi being pwned by Iori, Kyo and Kagura. that's all.

kyo and Kaguar arent godtiers.
Iori is.

don't start the whole get their @$$ handed to them thing now. don't even thnk about it. hightiers of SNK pwn entires casts on their own (Omega Rugal), eradicate cities with a mere glimpse of their power (Geoonitz, and the keyword there is GLIMPSE), are capable of wiping out the entire planet (Orochi, Igniz).

all SF goditers do is have infinite life, energy source and still get pwned by one move.
kill people million times? i don't think so
split seans? gill in his noncanon ending.
vaporize cities? using the power of the world against it...not their own power

-Zero was taken down by K' who was already familiar with his moves from the previous year. no need to be sherlock holmes to get this one figured out.
-a lion doesn't qualify as a boss
-a clone krizalid was a weakass version of krizalid. the clones are weak versions of their original. play KoF long enough and you'd know it.
-Ron is barely as tough as Lin or Duon Lon, neither of who are even hightiers. Ron was SUPPOSED to be a boss, but that plan was sacked.

you got anyother supperb rebuttals?

i don't overrate as much as i state facts. the way i see it, its about what kind of character one guy puts down. jobbing or not, facts remain facts. Ryu can't KO a midtier. Kyo puts a full flege god who had the full power of being capable of wiping out humanity in lalaland. in a single day, Kyo won the KoF97 tourny, took on Orochi Iori, the Orochi team, and fought Orochi. what's Ryu's greatest show of stamina: getting pwned twice in a row?
the difference in power is plainly and painfully obvious.

so basically as long as SF characters are shown love its fine, in other words right?
stop making it a personal thing.
give proof, offer a rebuttal or just get lost.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
look emperor, i already said i'm not dredging up the whole PIS thing in SFA3 as personal spite. its just the best comparison that i can give to Orochi being pwned by Iori, Kyo and Kagura. that's all.
Why?

There both examples of bad writing, and are not admissible in versus. What's the point of bringing it up if they are the same?

Iori is.

If Iori was God Tier, he should have never lost to Igniz or Ash. Instead, he should have steam rolled them and any other boss without any aid.

Sado22
like i said, its what i use against people who claim that Orochi losing is PIs but forget about the bison bit.
and can we just drop this part...i already made it clear i'm not doing it for spite or to flame you.

-he never lost to Igniz...and igniz is a GOD. he's supposed to be even stronger than Orochi.
-he lost to Ash due to being weaker in his Orochi form

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
like i said, its what i use against people who claim that Orochi losing is PIs but forget about the bison bit.
and can we just drop this part...i already made it clear i'm not doing it for spite or to flame you.

I never said it was for spite, but bringing up the same examples does not refute what flamers did. How exactly would Ryu doing the samething as Iori make it okay for Iori?

-he never lost to Igniz...and igniz is a GOD. he's supposed to be even stronger than Orochi.
-he lost to Ash due to being weaker in his Orochi form

~Sado

-Igniz is not stronger than Orochi, nor is he a God. He simply claimed to be one, and if Iori is God tier he should have owned him.

-According to brainchild, where's the evidence for that?

Lazy MFer

Iori is.

don't start the whole get their @$$ handed to them thing now. don't even thnk about it. hightiers of SNK pwn entires casts on their own (Omega Rugal), eradicate cities with a mere glimpse of their power (Geoonitz, and the keyword there is GLIMPSE), are capable of wiping out the entire planet (Orochi, Igniz).

all SF goditers do is have infinite life, energy source and still get pwned by one move.
kill people million times? i don't think so
split seans? gill in his noncanon ending.
vaporize cities? using the power of the world against it...not their own power

-Zero was taken down by K' who was already familiar with his moves from the previous year. no need to be sherlock holmes to get this one figured out.
-a lion doesn't qualify as a boss
-a clone krizalid was a weakass version of krizalid. the clones are weak versions of their original. play KoF long enough and you'd know it.
-Ron is barely as tough as Lin or Duon Lon, neither of who are even hightiers. Ron was SUPPOSED to be a boss, but that plan was sacked.

you got anyother supperb rebuttals?

i don't overrate as much as i state facts. the way i see it, its about what kind of character one guy puts down. jobbing or not, facts remain facts. Ryu can't KO a midtier. Kyo puts a full flege god who had the full power of being capable of wiping out humanity in lalaland. in a single day, Kyo won the KoF97 tourny, took on Orochi Iori, the Orochi team, and fought Orochi. what's Ryu's greatest show of stamina: getting pwned twice in a row?
the difference in power is plainly and painfully obvious.

so basically as long as SF characters are shown love its fine, in other words right?
stop making it a personal thing.
give proof, offer a rebuttal or just get lost.

~Sado Were is your proof that Goenitz destroyed this city? What's the cities name? I have yet to see it?

You keep tyring to go around the facts but the fact is, the boss team got beat up by none bosses.

And you are still using tiers, wtf, Hugo may have "mid tier" brains and speed but his strength and stamina are WAY above this "mid tier" you speak of.

If Orochi can't wipe out humanity in an instant or rather quickly it isn't a worthy feat. And now your starting to be a hypocrite, you flame SF for Ryu Shoryukening Bison but you bring up Iori and the others jobbing as a legitimate feat.

It's not personal Sado, it's just getting annoying. In debates you talk about SF's problems but not SNK's. And when people point out the SNK problems you ignore them or consider them feats.

No one has ever brought up Ryu making Bison retreat as a feat but you will bring Iori KOing Orochi every chance you get, not to mention Goenitz, and ect.

"Since Bison is "god tier" and Ryu made him retreat, now Ryu is "god tier""
That's you logic and it sucks major ass.

shin_remy
Lazy MFer and Emp are right

but some people here will never learn roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superboy Prime
Welcome to Sado's world, Lazy MFer.

shin_remy
and how come that we are off topic again and that someone is bringing up unimportant info ?

Sado22
and some people will never get their engRish right either? goes both ways then. i just BEATED you, prick!

KoF 96, boss fight.

like i said, three out of the four weren't even bosses. and the one boss's clone, was already beaten the year prior.

actually i'm talking about SF's tiers themselves.

because unlike Ryu who is not godtier or hightier, Iori is a boss character. you combine that with two other hightiers and you have a pretty good team to take on a god. lot better than a godtier being pwned by 12 lowtiers don't you think?

i never used that logic. care to point out where i used that.
i am not calling Iori godtier because he beat Orochi or Geonitz. I'm calling Iori godtier because:
-Omega Rugal was pwning the entire cast of KoF95 on his own, despite only have a percentage of the orochi power. the man who inherited this power because of his bloodline and who has it under total control is Iori Yagami. Omega Rugal was a boss character, pwning the entire cast till he self destructed just cuz of a tiny percentage of the Orochi power. Iori has it IN HIS Blood. do the math now.
-Iori is stronger than geonitz as Vice and mature pointed out and as Iori proved in the later series, especially in KoF97....a weaker version of him pwned the entire cast of KoF97 and he would take on Yashiro nanakase on his own despite Nanakase being even stronger than Goenitz.

never said it did.

and yet it took the entire cast of KoF2001 to put him out of commission while it took only Kyo and Iori to pwn Orochi?

http://img387.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kyoiori3eq.jpg

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar

never said it did.

So, once again, why keep bringing it up? No one in this thread is even trying to justify that feat as legitimate for a versus.

and yet it took the entire cast of KoF2001 to put him out of commission while it took only Kyo and Iori to pwn Orochi?
It took flamers to pwn Igniz as well, and the cast always get's steam rolled. It happened in 95 with Rugal, does that mean Rugal is stronger than Orochi now?

http://img387.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kyoiori3eq.jpg

~Sado laughing Wait,wait, wait. . . Orochi Iori's Ki was dropping enough for Ash to beat him, but it was not enough for Orochi to break out a choke hold despite the fact he remained in that state far longer in KOF 97 then in any other game. laughing

Sado22
no, the cast was only stream rolled in KoF95 and in this one. Orochi Iori didn't really beat the entire cast of KoF97.

also your argument is slightly flawed since by KoF95 and KoF97 the characters have gotten a lot stronger. however, them getting pwned 6 years later despite being a lot stronger than before shows how strong Igniz was.

actually at the time Iori caught hold of Orochi, he was normal. Look at his face in that ending...he was normal Iori.

at any rate, you DO agree that Orochi Iori was weakened right?

~Sado

Sado22
and here is the link, dude
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof97sp.htm

also notice that it was AFTER Orochi got pwned by the three of them and he was about to break free.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
no, the cast was only stream rolled in KoF95 and in this one. Orochi Iori didn't really beat the entire cast of KoF97.

I never siad it did, what I said was steam rolling th cast doesn't mean your stronger than a boss who does not. Rugal steam rolled the cast by himself, now is he stronger than Orochi?

also your argument is slightly flawed since by KoF95 and KoF97 the characters have gotten a lot stronger. however, them getting pwned 6 years later despite being a lot stronger than before shows how strong Igniz was.

Igniz way had better prep than Rugal which explains why he stomped the cast. But, how does that make him stronger than Orochi?

actually at the time Iori caught hold of Orochi, he was normal. Look at his face in that ending...he was normal Iori.

at any rate, you DO agree that Orochi Iori was weakened right?

~Sado
The Link Shows Orochi Iori. . .

Sado22
at the time he was looking back, his eyes were normal. at any rate, Orochi was already weakened and was still about to break free.

to me it depends when someone did it.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
at the time he was looking back, his eyes were normal. at any rate, Orochi was already weakened and was still about to break free.
Read his dialogue, you'll notice that he groans in a smiliar fashion as Orochi Iori. So, it cannot be regular Iori, and he stil had power to subdue him and Kill Vice & Mature without weaking

to me it depends when someone did it.

~Sado

Versus how?

Sado22
okay granted about which Iori it is.
Orochi was weakened.
vice and mature aren't that tough to dispose of. prior to the tourny he was fighting off Vice while talking to Mature laughing

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Orochi Iori was weakened as well, and he was able to subdue Orochi.
Vice & Mature are underrated sad

Sado22
smile

lots of characters are underrated. Vanessa for one sad

Xenogears
I lub Vanessa! hug

http://www.kof10th.com/english/character/img/main_v_vanessa_e.jpg

brainchild81

-According to brainchild, where's the evidence for that? I never said that mane. I said Iori was weak/tired/not @ 100% ass kicking powa from fighting the others before Ash. Ash took advantage of the situation.

Xenogears
Yeah...

mane.

brainchild81
laughing Gotdammit! I was expecting another picture of Vanessa or something

Xenogears
13jockey

http://img.gkblogger.com/blog/imgdb/000/000/042/425_2.jpg

FortressXRuler
brainchild81 might have an erection if he sees this.

Xenogears
He's trying to type a message but his fingers are stuck to his keyboard.

FortressXRuler
We might not hear from him in about 3 months.

Superboy Prime
nQUXOfwNJvM

Xenogears
Stop posting that.

Superboy Prime
You need to learn how to control your boners, young padawan.

Xenogears
What's for dinner, m1ster Ch3F? 13jockey

Darkstorm Zero
You realise that what you did up there might very well be Spam, right Xeno?

Seriosly, that many page scrolls foll of absolytely nothing is a waste of space... one or two page scrolls would have made your point, but 15 plus is way overboard.

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
You realise that what you did up there might very well be Spam, right Xeno?

Seriosly, that many page scrolls foll of absolytely nothing is a waste of space... one or two page scrolls would have made your point, but 15 plus is way overboard. Seriously.

Darkstorm Zero
(More like 55 page scrolls... Holy $h!t!)

Xenogears
Holy $h!t! indeed.

Lana
Xenogears, don't you EVER do that scrolling bullshit again.

You need to stop spamming threads with pointless posts. This is a warning. Do not do it again.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Lana
Xenogears, don't you EVER do that scrolling bullshit again.

You need to stop spamming threads with pointless posts. This is a warning. Do not do it again. eek! hug

Sado22
The Lana-nator is here!
RUN FOR COVER!!!
*lana shoots sado with a grenade launcher while saying hastalavista baby*

Lana: I'll be back!

~The Blown to bits Sado-sama
P.S. where did you get those Vanessa pics, xenoqueer?

BlaxicanHydra
Xenoqueer.

I lol'd.

HonkyTonkMan
After a rivoting brawl between these two tough dogs, Ken gets the beats on K' and to top it of takes his shades. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.