Mission: Destroy Wraithworld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Recent threads made me wonder about this one...

Galactus decides that he wants to get revenge after his defeat at the hands of the Wraithworld. So he gathers up his heralds and some cosmic buddies and heads back to do some serious damage:

Galactus
Silver Surfer, Morg WOL, Firelord, Red Shift, Destroyer, Stardust, Fallen One
The Stranger
Ego the Living Planet
The In-Betweener
Uatu
Odin
Zeus
Mephisto
Dormammu

Vs

Wraithworld system - Wraithworld, Black Sun, hundreds of Deathwings, and whatever other nightmares lurk within.

Can they take it, or are they sent packing again?

basilisk
Any opinions on the power of Wraithworld?

Utrigita
They can take it IMO Galactus lost due to his weakness to magic his heralds have the same weakness but none of the others posessses that weakness.

basilisk
Originally posted by Utrigita
They can take it IMO Galactus lost due to his weakness to magic his heralds have the same weakness but none of the others posessses that weakness.

Do we know that for sure - Ego, Stranger, Uatu for example? I think the In-Betweener would be highly resistant to magic though. Then again Strange was able to fight him.

But for the other guys, the Skyfathers and demon lords etc, I suppose it comes down to whether the magic of the whole Wraithworld system is above or below, and what effect things like hundreds of Deathwings would have.

basilisk
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.