Dare Devil Vs Michealangelo and Leonardo TMNT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Who wins.

Caps Conscience
http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/bump.jpg

bump

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Who wins.

turtles

Terror of Death
Turtles would slaughter Daredevil. Turtles win 10/10.
They are faster, stronger, got higher endurance, and have faced tougher opponents.

Cosmo Kramer
Never.

jrodslam
Ive said it once and ill say it again. Can someone please post some turtles feats or Make a respect thread. Please. Im tired of hearing things by heresay. Id like to actually see these things they are said to do.

Also, as far as the turtles being faster, stronger, higher endurance, and faced tougher opponents than Daredevil, i can easily say that Daredevil has also faced and beat people who are all of the above.

Im not saying DD wins or anything. Id just like to see some turtles feats that would leave me to say "Oh, Daredevil definately loses."

Terror of Death
The best version of the turtles is the new toon. There is a comic version of the new toon so they are fair game. All other versions of the turtles just dont do them justice.

I badly want to make a turtle respect thread but I would need some help. Once I make it you people will see how great the turtles are. I know alot of people are going to think I am crazy for saying this, but the turtles are underated on a very, very, very large scale. They can take down more super heroes and villians than you would initially think possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.