DC vs. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman (standard equipment)
Aquaman
Superman
Green Lantern

vs.

Silver Surfer
Thor
Iron Man (most powerful armor)
Meggan
Cable (godlike)

1 minute prep
no turning off of enemy's powers.

quanchi112
team marvel in a curbstomp.

janus77
come on, Ironman and Cable are a handicap of Marvel.

no matter what armour Ironman has, anyone from the other team would just rip it open like a sardine can and then proceed to beat the everlivingshit out of him.

Cable's not got the reaction speeds necessary to compete, maybe if Surfer protects him ... but then that's still a handicap, imo.

anyway, Surfer should easily take care of MM and Wonder Woman, whilst Thor and Cable tackle Superman and Aquaman... leaving them with superior numbers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by janus77
come on, Ironman and Cable are a handicap of Marvel.

no matter what armour Ironman has, anyone from the other team would just rip it open like a sardine can and then proceed to beat the everlivingshit out of him.

Cable's not got the reaction speeds necessary to compete, maybe if Surfer protects him ... but then that's still a handicap, imo.

anyway, Surfer should easily take care of MM and Wonder Woman, whilst Thor and Cable tackle Superman and Aquaman... leaving them with superior numbers.

sufers' going to easily take care of WW and MM? Telepathy and Magic lasso for the win.

janus77
too fast, strong and powerful for WW, she won't see him coming. and MM's telepathy ain't getting to Surfer.

Surfer can go intangible, can move into the microverse and penetrate WonderWoman, then destroy her from the inside, within minutes.

MM's going to be a one-hit too, or maybe a simple omni-directional planet destroying blast or 12... MM's not gonna survive.

alterangel
SILVER SURFER COULD KILL THEM ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!!

silver surfer is the only character marvel needs to win this

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by janus77
too fast, strong and powerful for WW, she won't see him coming. and MM's telepathy ain't getting to Surfer.

Surfer can go intangible, can move into the microverse and penetrate WonderWoman, then destroy her from the inside, within minutes.

MM's going to be a one-hit too, or maybe a simple omni-directional planet destroying blast or 12... MM's not gonna survive. MM can go intangible, and WW can summon her shield.

Strange has pwned Surfer with telepathy before, IIRC.

Juntai
Originally posted by alterangel

silver surfer is the only character marvel needs to win this lol

LordKaos
Just curious, why is every body sleeping on Meggan? She could shapeshift into anyone of them and have their powers, her empathic nature makes her more susceptible to psi attack, but Cable can help her out with that.

batdude123
Originally posted by alterangel

silver surfer is the only character marvel needs to win this

Jesus Christ... stfu2

A lot of people on KMC make me laughing out loud because of their stupidity.

quanchi112
there is no denying team marvel is to stacked for this dc team, no denying it

StyleTime
Yes, there is. I'm denying it.

Thanos_THOTU
Since recent upgrades Silver Surfer could almost solo.
He just needs one from his team aside of himself to win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yes, there is. I'm denying it. ur wrong. silver surfer is mightier than anyone on dc team. he takes supes out like nothing. then tream marvel obliterates the rest.

RUNMAN
Marvel ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Marvel ftw well said

LordKaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
well said

Indeed

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman (standard equipment)
Aquaman
Superman
Green Lantern

vs.

Silver Surfer
Thor
Iron Man (most powerful armor)
Meggan
Cable (godlike)

1 minute prep
no turning off of enemy's powers.

marvel

Arctic
Marvel team wins mainly because of the surfer and Thor.

TricksterPriest
ur wrong. silver surfer is mightier than anyone on dc team. he takes supes out like nothing. then tream marvel obliterates the rest.

You idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic) Surfer isn't the one who tilts the scales for Marvel. It's Meggan, as Lordkaos said. She stood up to Galactus for awhile. She's the clincher, not surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic) Surfer isn't the one who tilts the scales for Marvel. It's Meggan, as Lordkaos said. She stood up to Galactus for awhile. She's the clincher, not surfer. when did i say silver surfer was mightier than anyone on marvels team? hes mightier than anyone on dcs team. hes not even most powerful on his own team some would say. while hes definitely more powerful than dc team. marvel with ease on this one.

quanchi112
next time read my whole post out and understand it before u respond back calling me an idiot.

TricksterPriest
next time read my whole post out and understand it before u respond back calling me an idiot.

Go to hell. stick out tongue and Surfer is not more powerful than anyone on DC's team. More versatile, maybe. He would not however, take out Superman like nothing.

As previously stated, although the exact number of wins between Superman vs. Surfer is in dispute, Superman's ability to beat Surfer (and vice-versa) should not be in question. Superman is capable of beating Surfer. How many times, well, there's your arguement. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Go to hell. stick out tongue and Surfer is not more powerful than anyone on DC's team. More versatile, maybe. He would not however, take out Superman like nothing.

As previously stated, although the exact number of wins between Superman vs. Surfer is in dispute, Superman's ability to beat Surfer (and vice-versa) should not be in question. Superman is capable of beating Surfer. How many times, well, there's your arguement. stick out tongue if u cant figure out that silver surfer could expose supermans many wekanesses, well im telling u. hes more powerful than supes. sorry but his powers he could crush supes if he was pissed in a number of ways. Happy Dance

King Kandy
SS has shrugged off Moondragon with Mind Gem's assault, Martian Manhunter isn't doing shit to him with TP.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
SS has shrugged off Moondragon with Mind Gem's assault, Martian Manhunter isn't doing shit to him with TP. good point.

StyleTime
ur wrong. silver surfer is mightier than anyone on dc team. he takes supes out like nothing. then tream marvel obliterates the rest.
I didn't say DC wins. I am denying that it would be slaughter like you say.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
SS has shrugged off Moondragon with Mind Gem's assault, Martian Manhunter isn't doing shit to him with TP.

What makes you think that is such a feat? Moondragon was NEVER uber. She got pwned all the time. When she gets some massive telepathy feats with the mind gem call me. Until then, She sucks majorly and beating her is common place in Marvel. She wasn't worthy of the mind gem.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What makes you think that is such a feat? Moondragon was NEVER uber. She got pwned all the time. When she gets some massive telepathy feats with the mind gem call me. Until then, She sucks majorly and beating her is common place in Marvel. She wasn't worthy of the mind gem. more of the same from you. just downplaying marvel characters in light of ur dc homies. its the same with u. this marvel team smashes this dc team. put ur persoanl feeling aside for once.

BobbyD
Originally posted by psy_blade
.....no turning off of enemy's powers.

What exactly does this mean?? confused

psy_blade
Originally posted by BobbyD
What exactly does this mean?? confused

It means Martian, Lantern, Cable, Surfer, Meggan can't turn off or suppress other's powers.

His Airness
Team DC ftw. Surfer is a tad bit overrated on these forums. Ive seen nothing post upgrade that he couldn't do pre upgrade. However Surfer isnt being taken out by MMs telepathy.

jollyjim311
Surfer isn't allowed to absorb Supes radiation and then shoot it at MM, right? Oh well.

I don't see WW living through a GodBlast.

Without absorbing and redirecting Supes energy off the bat I don't know how the rest of Team Marvel is going to pick up the slack, especially against GL (which one, might I ask).

psy_blade
Can Thor live through WW's godwave? But i doubt WW and Thor would have time to perform their blasts.

Anyway i was thinking

WW - Thor
Lantern - Surfer
Martian - Cable
Aquaman - Ironman
Superman - Meggan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.