Wonder Man vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Wonder Man vs Wolverine. Fight takes place in a deactviated danger room.

SpunkySmurph
Spite.

Caps Conscience
Its a fair fight.

Alfheim
Well I think Wolverine could pulls some wins but I think WM 6/10.

SpunkySmurph
I think you both are utterly wrong.

Alfheim
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I think you both are utterly wrong.

Ok why?

Wonder Man
Wolverine in his peak...with his healing factor at full power can kill the Hulk I fig. with that adamantium. It might get to such a scientifc level that a Watcher would appear but once it did Wolverine would leave Hulk dismembered. You've seen him stand Juggernaut down too like he did Hulk in his first appeareces back in the day.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Wolverine in his peak...with his healing factor at full power can kill the Hulk I fig. with that adamantium. It might get to such a scientifc level that a Watcher would appear but once it did Wolverine would leave Hulk dismembered. You've seen him stand Juggernaut down too like he did Hulk in his first appeareces back in the day.

Yeah but WM is a trained H2H fighter, and he is very fast as well and of course he has class 100 strength.

Its unlikely that Wolverine will get a killer blow easily but im sure he could injure WM but not fataly. WM speed and training will enable him to evade getting badly injured but basically WM's blows will hurt Wolverine more than they hurt him. Wm will defintely get several blows in.

Scoobless
I don't think Wolverine can cut Wonderman.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't think Wolverine can cut Wonderman.

Well WM isnt more durable than Hercules or the Hulk is he?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well WM isnt more durable than Hercules or the Hulk is he?

His skin is said to be completely indestructible.

Alfheim
His skin is said to be completely indestructible.

.......you're ****ing kidding me right? What so its like Adamantuim? Hes had an upgrade right?

Scoobless
.......you're ****ing kidding me right? What so its like Adamantuim? Hes had an upgrade right?

No, his body has always been supposedly indestructible ... he can still feel pain and be knocked out but I don't think he's ever been cut.

Alfheim
No, his body has always been supposedly indestructible ... he can still feel pain and be knocked out but I don't think he's ever been cut.

Ok but I saw him have a fight with Abom and basically Abom gave him a black eye. If he can get a black eye he should be able to get cut.

Symmetric Chaos
Ok but I saw him have a fight with Abom and basically Abom gave him a black eye. If he can get a black eye he should be able to get cut.

But those have nothing to do with one another. . .

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But those have nothing to do with one another. . .

*sigh* So you think its illogical to think somebody who can get a black eye cant get cut?

Symmetric Chaos
*sigh* So you think its illogical to think somebody who can get a black eye cant get cut?

Fred has green eyes. Do you think it's illogical for me to say Fred can fly?

Alfheim
Fred has green eyes. Do you think it's illogical for me to say Fred can fly?

Oh shut up.

Symmetric Chaos
Oh shut up.

It's the exact same thing though.

Neither has anything to do with the other. It's easy to get a black eye without the skin being broken.

Alfheim
It's the exact same thing though.

Neither has anything to do with the other. It's easy to get a black eye without the skin being broken.

Is a black eye a bruise? Do you get a black eye when your skin gets damaged?

Symmetric Chaos

You get a black eye because of subdermal damage.

Alfheim
You get a black eye because of subdermal damage.

Yeah its damage. Therefore his skin is not indestructible. A cut is not the same as a black eye but they are both types of damage.

Then you're comparing green eyes to flying...c'mon man....shesshhh.

Scoobless

His skin doesn't break .... that's pretty much the size of it.

batdude123
Simon in a stomp.

SpunkySmurph
Yeah its damage. Therefore his skin is not indestructible. A cut is not the same as a black eye but they are both types of damage.

Then you're comparing green eyes to flying...c'mon man....shesshhh. subdermal = Below skin.

If Luke Cage recieves inner organ damage, is it logical for me to say he can be cut with a pocket knife?

They're both types of damage...

Caps Conscience
Fred has green eyes. Do you think it's illogical for me to say Fred can fly? http://www.tellmewhereonearth.com/Web%20Pages/Humor/Humor%20Photos/H23.JPG

Symmetric Chaos

Then you're comparing green eyes to flying...c'mon man....shesshhh.

SUBdermal. The skin isn't damaged. To my knowledge a black eye is formed because an impact damages tissue below the skin. Can you show someone of Logan's strength level hitting hard enough to give WM a black eye?

In the first or second issue of SilentWar LukeCage is caught in the middle of an explosion. Although he's very badly hurt his skin is undamaged. Same principle.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
http://www.tellmewhereonearth.com/Web%20Pages/Humor/Humor%20Photos/H23.JPG

*calls the village*

"Yeah, I found Caps Conscience. He's fine don't worry."

SpunkySmurph
subdermal = Below skin.

If Luke Cage recieves inner organ damage, is it logical for me to say he can be cut with a pocket knife?

They're both types of damage... Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
SUBdermal. The skin isn't damaged. To my knowledge a black eye is formed because an impact damages tissue below the skin. Can you show someone of Logan's strength level hitting hard enough to give WM a black eye?

In the first or second issue of SilentWar LukeCage is caught in the middle of an explosion. Although he's very badly hurt his skin is undamaged. Same principle.

ermmnone

Caps Conscience
*calls the village*

"Yeah, I found Caps Conscience. He's fine don't worry."

If your gonna make a joke about me atleast make it funny. ^^^^^^^So corny, SMH.

SpunkySmurph
If your gonna make a joke about me atleast make it funny. ^^^^^^^So corny, SMH. I noticed Masterbruce wasn't online today...

Symmetric Chaos
If your gonna make a joke about me atleast make it funny. ^^^^^^^So corny, SMH.

Nah.

Caps Conscience
I noticed Masterbruce wasn't online today...

If it makes you feel better at night to think that I am Master watever his name is so be it. Eventually you will see that I am not him and you'll say I am someone else.

Symmetric Chaos
ermmnone

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g71/Jex_Rin/crikey001.gif

Caps Conscience
Nah.

The joke was garbage, and I am being serious right now. Hot garbage.

Symmetric Chaos
The joke was garbage, and I am being serious right now. Hot garbage.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g71/Jex_Rin/crikey001.gif

Alfheim
subdermal = Below skin.

They're both types of damage...

The example sux, were talking about adamantuim blades not pocket knifes.....shesshh.

SUBdermal. The skin isn't damaged. To my knowledge a black eye is formed because an impact damages tissue below the skin.

Well there is damage below the skin, but the skin itself seem to bruised as well. Thats why it changes colour and starts to swell.

Can you show someone of Logan's strength level hitting hard enough to give WM a black eye?

He doesnt need to his claws are super sharp.

Theres a differece between being undamaged and badly bruised. Brusing implies that the skin can be broken.

SpunkySmurph
And the thing that 99% of socks say, once accused...

If it makes you feel better at night to think that I am Master watever his name is so be it. Eventually you will see that I am not him and you'll say I am someone else.

SpunkySmurph
The example sux, were talking about adamantuim blades not pocket knifes.....shesshh.
Can you hear the whistling noise the analogy makes when it goes completely over your head?

Symmetric Chaos
Well there is damage below the skin, but the skin itself seem to bruised as well. Thats why it changes colour and starts to swell.

no expression Skin is translucent.

He doesnt need to his claws are super sharp.

Wonderful. Sharp stuff has been tried on Simon before.

SpunkySmurph
The joke was garbage, and I am being serious right now. Hot garbage. Wouldn't "Cold Garbage" be more insulting?

Alfheim
Can you hear the whistling noise the analogy makes when it goes completely over your head?

Nothing went over my head. Were talkign about somebody who is using super sharp claws.

Wonderful. Sharp stuff has been tried on Simon before.

Adamantuim?

Caps Conscience
And the thing that 99% of socks say, once accused...

The thing is that this is like the 5 person that I have been accused of being. What else am I supposed to say at this point. embarrasment

Symmetric Chaos
Adamantuim?

You mean that stuff which is only as sharp as it is sharpened to be?

SpunkySmurph
The thing is that this is like the 5 person that I have been accused of being. What else am I supposed to say at this point. embarrasment "You;re right, I admit it"?

Caps Conscience
Wouldn't "Cold Garbage" be more insulting?

But doesn't smell as bad.

batdude123
Hot garbage.

You think his garbage is... 'sexy?' ermmnone

SpunkySmurph
Nothing went over my head. Were talkign about somebody who is using super sharp claws.
The point was that your conclusions are illogical... not that teh clawz r reelie sharp!!!11!!1!!!one!

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by batdude123
You think his garbage is... 'sexy?' ermmnone

No thats gay.

Alfheim
You mean that stuff which is only as sharp as it is sharpened to be?

What, adamantuim is super sharp. Anyway when you get bruised im sure there must be some damage to the skin even if it doesnt break.

The point was that your conclusions are illogical... not that teh clawz r reelie sharp!!!11!!1!!!one!

What the **** are you talking about. A pocket knife will not cut Luke but Adamtuim can. I guess in a comicbook sense it makes sense.

Symmetric Chaos
No thats gay.

What if my garbage was female?

Symmetric Chaos
What, adamantuim is super sharp.
dur Mtealz is shap
Anyway when you get bruised im sure there must be some damage to the skin even if it doesnt break.

*sigh*

Alfheim
dur Mtealz is shap

*sigh*

Look what is the stuff that was tried on WM? Where they indestructible?

SpunkySmurph
What, adamantuim is super sharp. So if I chucked a block of adamantium at Wonder Man, it should cut him up pretty bad, eh?

What the **** are you talking about. A pocket knife will not cut Luke but Adamtuim can. I guess in a comicbook sense it makes sense.

. <--- Point

O <--- Your head

Caps Conscience
What if my garbage was female?

nevermind

batdude123
No thats gay.

Exactly.

You don't have to be ashamed of it.

Symmetric Chaos
Look what is the stuff that was tried on WM? Where they indestructible?

Not that I know of.

Caps Conscience
Exactly.

You don't have to be ashamed of it.

I would be if I was but since I'm not meh. The Joke was was Hot garbage. rolling on floor laughing

Alfheim
So if I chucked a block of adamantium at Wonder Man, it should cut him up pretty bad, eh?

Thats blunt force trauma, that different from adamantuim edged weapons. Do you get it. This is why Wolverine is able to cut the Hulk with adamantuim because its super sharp, if he was using an adamantuim baseball bat it would be different, get it?

Not that I know of.

EXACTLY! dur

Adamntuim edged weapons are different.

batdude123
The Joke was was Hot garbage. rolling on floor laughing

Hot 'sexy' garbage?

SpunkySmurph
Thats blunt force trauma, that different from adamantuim edged weapons. Do you get it. This is why Wolverine is able to cut the Hulk with adamantuim because its super sharp, if he was using an adamantuim baseball bat it would be different, get it?
So the edges of the block would cut right through Simon?

Symmetric Chaos

Hardness =/= Sharpness

The only things that determine what can be cut by a blade are force and sharpness.

Alfheim
So the edges of the block would cut right through Simon?

Look this is what I know Wolverines claws are super sharp because they are adamantuim and this is why he can cut the hulk. If they were ordinary metal it wouldnt.

Hardness =/= Sharpness

The only things that determine what can be cut by a blade are force and sharpness.

Yes and Wolverines claws are super sharp. no expression

Caps Conscience
Hot 'sexy' garbage?

If a joke can be sexy, I guess if you say so. smokin'

SpunkySmurph
Hardness =/= Sharpness

The only things that determine what can be cut by a blade are force and sharpness. Don't forget jobber aura.

Caps Conscience
Hot 'sexy' garbage?

It would be a Batman fan think all these homoerotic thoughts over the internet. SMH Batdude don't you have a village people concert to go to soon. LOL laughing

Alfheim
Don't forget jobber aura.

*shrug* Boy thats what Peter David. Im just going by what people told me.

batdude123
It would be a Batman fan think all these homoerotic thoughts over the internet. SMH Batdude don't you have a village people concert to go to soon. LOL laughing

What're you laughing at me for?

I'm not the one who thought Symmetric Chaos' garbage was "hot." haermm

SpunkySmurph
What're you laughing at me for?

I'm not the one who thought Symmetric Chaos' garbage was "hot." haermm You know what they say... one man's garbage is another man's... treasure ermmhappy

Alfheim
At any rate even if he cant cut WM he should still be ale to hurt him underneath the skin.

batdude123
You know what they say... one man's garbage is another man's... treasure ermmhappy

Or in Cap's Conscience's case... his "jerk off" treasure. ermmhappy

Caps Conscience
You know what they say... one man's garbage is another man's... treasure ermmhappy

Oh behave laughing

SpunkySmurph
Or in Cap's Conscience's case... his "jerk off" treasure. ermmhappy Spelling it out for the slower ones, are you? ermmhappy

Alfheim

Caps Conscience

Wow these queens are trying hard aint they. None of you are skilled enough do any kind of damage to my e-persona. I laugh at your teamwork tactics.

Alfheim
Ok this threads gone to ****

Symmetric Chaos
Wow these queens are trying hard aint they. None of you are skilled enough do any kind of damage to my e-persona. I laugh at your teamwork tactics.

durbeware How about damage to your RL persona?

Alfheim

Caps Conscience
durbeware How about damage to your RL persona?

Even less due to the fact that I am logged on from the 5th dimension.

SpunkySmurph
Wow these queens are trying hard aint they. None of you are skilled enough do any kind of damage to my e-persona. I laugh at your teamwork tactics. none180

Caps Conscience

Your welcome.

Symmetric Chaos
Even less due to the fact that I am logged on from the 5th dimension.

So? I'm from the Nth dimension 131

Alfheim
Anyway this is what I think. I dont think that the skin neccesarily has to break to be damaged. It seems to me when they classify a bruise as sub dermal damage, the skin is not considered to be damaged because it doesnt break.

quanchi112
wonderman

Caps Conscience
Anyway this is what I think. I dont think that the skin neccesarily has to break to be damaged. It seems to me when they classify a bruise as sub dermal damage, the skin is not considered to be damaged because it doesnt break.

I'm going to help you out because believe it or not we agree alot on these debates. Samouri swords are super sharp and require minimal effort in the hand of an expert. Wolverine is a samouri and has six blades that are sharper then any sword imaginable plus he above peak human strength and speed and load of experience. I think he could cut him. Why not he cut Thanos?

Alfheim
I'm going to help you out because believe it or not we agree alot on these debates. Samouri swords are super sharp and require minimal effort in the hand of an expert. Wolverine is a samouri and has six blades that are sharper then any sword imaginable plus he above peak human strength and speed and load of experience. I think he could cut him. Why not he cut Thanos?

Well yeah I guess so. Something tells me Thanos is more durable than WM...dunno why. laughing out loud

Silent Master
Haven't read this whole thing but unless I'm forgetting an example, the only time Wonderman's skin was broken was during the 'Last Avengers story' and that caused a explosion that killed the Hulk.

Alfheim
*twiddles thumbs* confused

Originally posted by Silent Master
Haven't read this whole thing but unless I'm forgetting an example, the only time Wonderman's skin was broken was during the 'Last Avengers story' and that caused a explosion that killed the Hulk.

Well there you go..and Wolverine is capable of at least severaly injuring the hulk.

Silent Master
And the Hulk is capable of generating much more force than Wolverine can, IIRC it was a Savage Hulk and the fight had been going on for a while.

Also, I believe the 'Last Avengers story' is out of continuity.

Caps Conscience
And the Hulk is capable of generating much more force than Wolverine can, IIRC it was a Savage Hulk and the fight had been going on for a while.

Also, I believe the 'Last Avengers story' is out of continuity.

You don't need a lot of force when you the you dealing with supersharp objects. It just doesn't translate.

Scoobless
At any rate even if he cant cut WM he should still be ale to hurt him underneath the skin.

If he can't cut him he'll be doing no damage at all.

Caps Conscience
If he can't cut him he'll be doing no damage at all.

He cut Thanos and he cut him because its has nothing to do with force and evering thing to do with the sharpness of the blade and his superior technique.

Silent Master

King_Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he cut Thanos with his bone claws? Been awhile

Silent Master
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he cut Thanos with his bone claws? Been awhile

That definitely sounds like either bad writing or jobbing.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Negative.

Caps Conscience

Silent Master
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/55/106459748_05beb410f5.jpg

Caps Conscience
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/55/106459748_05beb410f5.jpg

Not real indicative of whether or not Logan can cut him. His claws wheren't even exposed. Meh.

jinzin
I don't know if logan can cut him.. but he can certainly hurt him. Splice was hurting WonderMan with his blades and they aren't even adamantium.

Silent Master
Wasn't that during the time his powers were acting up?

Scoobless
He cut Thanos and he cut him because its has nothing to do with force and evering thing to do with the sharpness of the blade and his superior technique.

Physical power and hardness of skin don't always go hand in hand in comics.

batdude123
Anyway, Wonder Man ftw.

His Airness
Wonder Guy ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DiDn't wonder man totally beat wolverine's ass in the infinity crusade.

jinzin
Wasn't that during the time his powers were acting up?

No, he fought splice a second time when that happened and his powers were acting up in a good way not a negative one. He did beat Splice soundly the second time.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DiDn't wonder man totally beat wolverine's ass in the infinity crusade.

using a sneak attack from behind after Wolverine already dropped Shaman's physical form, and didn't have his claws out.. hardly a fair fight.

snoopdogg
Simon wins this one.

G-Mafia
WM FTW IMO

Blight
Is Wonderman still made up of energy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.