tyrant(dp)/thanos vs onslaught(fp)/dr.strange(classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
no bfr
which team takes it?

quanchi112
tyrant and thanos with ease

lordboo
Originally posted by quanchi112
tyrant and thanos with ease
team 1 may win but imo not with ease

TricksterPriest
If Strange can survive the initial assault and Onslaught can buy him some time, Strange can take them down.

But it's more likely that Tyrant and Thanos take Strange out. whistle But if they don't get him fast, he'll annhilate them.

celestialdemon
FP Onslaught would use the full potential of Franklin Richards, who is at Celestial-level. Therefore, team 2 would win.

Now, if you are just going by FP Onslaught being his ultimate level that we saw in the Onslaught series, then I'll give it to team one.

lordboo
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Strange can survive the initial assault and Onslaught can buy him some time, Strange can take them down.

But it's more likely that Tyrant and Thanos take Strange out. whistle But if they don't get him fast, he'll annhilate them.
you just love them smilies stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
FP Onslaught would use the full potential of Franklin Richards, who is at Celestial-level. Therefore, team 2 would win.

Now, if you are just going by FP Onslaught being his ultimate level that we saw in the Onslaught series, then I'll give it to team one.

Add Nate also

celestialdemon
Originally posted by guy222
Add Nate also

I didn't think Nate's power would matter against these 2 guys.

llagrok
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I didn't think Nate's power would matter against these 2 guys.

It's enough to destroy worlds, it'd help him at least.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

But it's more likely that Tyrant and Thanos take Strange out. whistle But if they don't get him fast, he'll annhilate them. What the f**k?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
What the f**k? cosigned.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok

Didn't ClassicStrange do things like destroy universes just to get rid of poison?

World destroying is pretty far below that.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.