Offical Transformers Spoiler Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
The film is a day away for America and well some of us wish to keep our eyes cleanly little virgins, so post any TF spoilers here using spoiler tags, not that hard.

Scythe
Well I saw the film, and it was great, but in the part where Megatron said to Starscream:

"You've failed me yet again Starscream."

It left me curious as to the past failures he probably did...

Impediment
Optimus should have had his visor mask instead of moving lips.

Magee
Was starscream like a double agent? I dont understand what happened there. eek!

Scythe
Also, someone on these boards stated that he saw Starscream shoot at Megatron, when the hell did that happen?

Originally posted by Impediment

He did man.

xNIXSONx
the moving lips during dialogue shows emotion and facial expressions to that he is able to show some form of humanity in his speech. Rather than a voice and a shot of his face doing nothing. Its just one of those things to show you that they are not just robots.

Although there were not too many scenes with his battle visor on, when he did have it on it was amazing, and he did talk one time with it on and it moved like the cartoon lol

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Magee
Was starscream like a double agent? I dont understand what happened there. eek!

In the show. Starscream Betrays Megatron and takes over the Decepticons... It's probably going to be what leads to movie 2.

xNIXSONx
yeah Starscream secretly wants to take over as leader of the Decepticons, and for those who haven't see G1, Starscream is the equivalent as Terrorsaur in Beast Wars, (remember when he got fueled on energon chrystals and took over as the Predacons leader?)

Strangelove
Optimus should have had his visor mask instead of moving lips. I didn't even notice any lips moving from any of the Autobots.

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Strangelove
I didn't even notice any lips moving from any of the Autobots.

lol well not LIPS but you know, a mouth, optimus has what is very close to what we call lips, and if you watch him speak you can definately see it, Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet dont really have lips but you get the point right

yungz22
Originally posted by Scythe
Well I saw the film, and it was great, but in the part where Megatron said to Starscream:

It left me curious as to the past failures he probably did...

that was just a quote that megatron would say in the show

yungz22
did they ever repair jazz or is he gone for good i wasnt really paying attention at the end when optimus was talkin

super pr*xy

they all had masks... i think. but prime, bumble bee and jazz for sure... although you can say jazz's mask was only for eye protection... like those visors you see in fighter plan pilot helmets....

Scythe
Optimus was given a fully functional expressional face for the viewers to translate emotion.

Starscream plan to betray Megatron was no fleshed out in the movie, it wasn't even approached. He was nothing but a slave under Megatron's hand in the film.

Jazz was never repaired, he stayed dead.

Bumblebee somehow got his legs back.

DanZeke25
I like this movie a lot.

But it would have been SO much better if they didn't try to make it funny. For basically more than the first half of the movie, you couldn't watch for 5 minutes without seeing some kind of joke, and the joke wasn't even funny. If this movie was serious through the whole movie, with maybe a couple funny parts, it would have much better.

The kid Sam was trying to be funny for almost the whole movie. He wasn't funny once. Except maybe when he was talking to his dad when the transformers were hiding around his house.

Dreamt
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I like this movie a lot.

But it would have been SO much better if they didn't try to make it funny. For basically more than the first half of the movie, you couldn't watch for 5 minutes without seeing some kind of joke, and the joke wasn't even funny. If this movie was serious through the whole movie, with maybe a couple funny parts, it would have much better.

The kid Sam was trying to be funny for almost the whole movie. He wasn't funny once. Except maybe when he was talking to his dad when the transformers were hiding around his house. You didn't think "I wanna ride you home" was funny?

stickman618
Optimus was given a fully functional expressional face for the viewers to translate emotion.

Starscream plan to betray Megatron was no fleshed out in the movie, it wasn't even approached. He was nothing but a slave under Megatron's hand in the film.

Jazz was never repaired, he stayed dead.

Bumblebee somehow got his legs back.

Starscream did shoot Megatron

we're supposed to assume Ratchet fixed Bumblebee

and whatever happened to the global communications computer virus??

stickman618
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I like this movie a lot.

The kid Sam was trying to be funny for almost the whole movie. He wasn't funny once. Except maybe when he was talking to his dad when the transformers were hiding around his house.

maybe you just don't get the jokes....

or maybe i'm too easily amused,

but i thought the jokes were funny

Menetnashté
Originally posted by stickman618
maybe you just don't get the jokes....

or maybe i'm too easily amused,

but i thought the jokes were funny
Same here. Thought Sam was hilarious, and the part where Bumblebee lubricated on the sector 7 guy was priceless.

Marxman

It left me curious as to the past failures he probably did... I think that was just a tip of the hat to the original series because he was seemingly ALWAYS saying that to him.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
yeah Starscream secretly wants to take over as leader of the Decepticons, and for those who haven't see G1, Starscream is the equivalent as Terrorsaur in Beast Wars, (remember when he got fueled on energon chrystals and took over as the Predacons leader?)

No, he doesnt keep it a secret, everyone pretty much knows he wants to take over, hes badass like that, best transformer evuh

grimlock in a close second

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Dreamt
You didn't think "I wanna ride you home" was funny?

What? When he was talking to the girl? "I wanna ride you home. I mean, I wanna give you a ride home"

Amusing, yes. Funny, no. There were some parts I laughed at. Like with the Porsche, and Bernie Mac "If I had a rock i'd bust you in the head." And the part where one of the autobots "These parents are irratating. May I take them out?" "No." "Well, you know, it's an option."

The rest of the parts were just stupid. At the end when it started getting serious, the movie was so awesome. If the whole movie was like that, it would have been so much better. With maybe a few funny parts. Like Batman Begins, theres some funny parts in that movie, and all the times they tried to be funny, it was actually funny. The rest of the movie was serious, and friggen awesome.

Scythe
Originally posted by stickman618
Starscream did shoot Megatron

When?!

yungz22
if he did shoot at megatron the director would have made it clear to all viewers and starscream would probably say suttin like die megatron or suttin else corny like that

Scythe
Yeah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.