Fantastic Four vs. Incredibles and Co.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Black Panther, Storm, Human Torch and Thing

vs.

Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, Violet, Frozone, Syndrome, Jack-Jack (In suit), and The Omni-Bot 10.0 (The final version)

Fights:

1) Fantastic Four aren't bloodlusted, Incredibles are
2) Both are bloodlusted

xmarksthespot
Stitch comes along and maims everyone.

SpunkySmurph
Schwatt?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Stitch comes along and maims everyone.

w00tw00t

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u95/lieann_18/stitch01.gif

Stitch roxxrz!

SnazzySmurph
Unlocked!

SevenShackles
reed builds mecha godzilla3 and 4 and kills them all.

SnazzySmurph
Thanks for that. none180

illadelph12
I'd take the Incredibles team. Syndrome has tech to negate most of the F4's abilities in the first bout (zero point energy). Without Sue they suck.

Second round as well. The Omnibot would be a handful and it's hull was shown to be impenetrable to anything but itself. With the others attacking along side the Omnibot I see the Tncredibles winning.

And you better be glad this was started prior to the embargo. stick out tongue

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd take the Incredibles team. Syndrome has tech to negate most of the F4's abilities in the first bout (zero point energy). Without Sue they suck.

Second round as well. The Omnibot would be a handful and it's hull was shown to be impenetrable to anything but itself. With the others attacking along side the Omnibot I see the Tncredibles winning.

And you better be glad this was started prior to the embargo. stick out tongue Meh... best way I can see them winning is if Storm gets Syndrome first. Then down goes him and potentially the Omnibot.

But yeah, I agree.

evillaugh

King Kandy
What embargo?

illadelph12
Ororo Castro was sanctioned.

King Kandy
What does that mean?

xmarksthespot
There is a moratorium on Storm threads...

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
There is a moratorium on Storm threads... Grandfather clause.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Grandfather clause. Is, like, totally Santa's dad...

Darth Martin
Team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.