Iron Fist vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Okay, theres a twist to this. Iron Fist cant use his telepathy, and this is not Godverine from Civil War that can regenerate from just a skeleton, but current Wolverine from his recent series with Sabretooth.

Arena match.

Soljer
Telepathy? Wha?

Do you mean his hypnosis, or what?

long pig
Both only need a single hit to win the fight, but with IF's superspeed and superior skill, he'd get in that hit before Wolvie can get his in.

AcousticDoc
Wolverine. IF is a joke and overrated.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
Okay, theres a twist to this. Iron Fist cant use his telepathy, and this is not Godverine from Civil War that can regenerate from just a skeleton, but current Wolverine from his recent series with Sabretooth.

Arena match.

howlett

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Telepathy? Wha?

Do you mean his hypnosis, or what?

Yeah, that, the MIND thingie shock

Thats what they called it on wiki, telepathatically melding with someones mind. <_<

Daredevil1
Right now Logan healing is to insane plus unbreakable bones help a lot.

tkitna
Rand

Alfheim
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Right now Logan healing is to insane plus unbreakable bones help a lot.

What hes even more powerful?

capt it up
Originally posted by long pig
Both only need a single hit to win the fight, but with IF's superspeed and superior skill, he'd get in that hit before Wolvie can get his in.
sorry but IF is not faster. He not more skilled and on top of it one hits just not enough.

braz
I think Wolverines more deadly because of his claws+HF, which IMO the hf could take the IF, that is, if Wolverine is slower than Iron Fist.

jinzin
I think Wolverines more deadly because of his claws+HF, which IMO the hf could take the IF, that is, if Wolverine is slower than Iron Fist.

which he ain't.

braz
Originally posted by jinzin
which he ain't.

Has Wolverine ever proven to show that he could keep up with IF or even exceed him?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Howlett kils Daniel Rand'Kai.

capt it up
Has Wolverine ever proven to show that he could keep up with IF or even exceed him?
yes............what has IF done that make syou think Logan can't keep up with him?

norrinradd43
if i remember back in the ol days on the marvel trading cards wolverine was a 7 in fighting skills, the highest the chart went, and IF was a 5 lol im not sure if that still holds true like it did in 94 but anyways, Wolverine wins 10/10 Danny boy cant put him down

CasanoVa
Rand puts him down.

Logan puts up a hell of a fight though, the recent power-up Danny recieved put's the battle beyond doubt IMO.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Rand puts him down.

Logan puts up a hell of a fight though, the recent power-up Danny recieved put's the battle beyond doubt IMO.

So far all we know about his power up is that damage out put of his Iron Fist has increased (perhaps doubled)... but honestly that doesn't make much a difference. The damage cause by Danny's normal Iron Fist is going to do exactly the same amount of the damage as his aimed up version if the person is using it against has relatively human durability, which Wolverine does.

When you have a character who's durability is still relatively human there becomes a point where it stops mattering how hard they are getting hit, because someone who can hit with 40 tons of force is going to turn normal human organs into a liquidy paste just as well as someone who can hit with a 100s of tons of force... and once your organs are a liquidy paste there isn't much else you can do to them.

I still think Wolverine wins, but who knows what else Danny will learn from that book of his.

capt it up
not to mention Logans healing factor has increased many fold since the last time he faced off against a IF.

jinzin
Has Wolverine ever proven to show that he could keep up with IF or even exceed him? sure, just look at half of his speedfeats.. he's no sloutch.

Grimm22
Iron Fist is basically the Green Lantern of Street Levelers

He is never shown exhibiting his real power levels except in his own book

Iron Fist 8-9/10

jinzin
oooooh grimm thinks Logan loses, go figure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
I'm a big Wolvie fan, but I still think he loses.

Honestly, although I use the same logic in arguments sometimes, I don't really care if they've fought before and who won. I don't care. When two heroes fight, it's never fair, never written based on feats and never truly a bloodlusted fight. So I simply use feats.

IF's speed, strength, skill and power feats uterally destroy Wolverine's. He's superior.

braz
sure, just look at half of his speedfeats.. he's no sloutch.

Oh okay, see I kinda thought he was since hes never been shown to time bullets, which of course wouldnt be necessary I guess because of his HF, but it'd help.

jasonk3
Oh okay, see I kinda thought he was since hes never been shown to time bullets, which of course wouldnt be necessary I guess because of his HF, but it'd help.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2607/19eg6.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5594/2021yb8.jpg

juggernaut74
Have these two had a fight before? I was thinking they have.

braz
Originally posted by jasonk3
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2607/19eg6.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5594/2021yb8.jpg

So what? Yeah, Ive read it, I own it actually. He just evaded gunfire, whoopie. He never actually dodged a bullet after it was shot like Daredevil and others.

srankmissingnin
So what? Yeah, Ive read it, I own it actually. He just evaded gunfire, whoopie. He never actually dodged a bullet after it was shot like Daredevil and others.

Wolverine rarely dodges bullets to begin with so an author and penciler aren't likely to waste panel space with an ability that isn't vital to either the character or the story... but he has unsheathed his claws and stabbed them into the barrel of a gun after the trigger was pulled but before the bullet left the chamber.

jinzin
I'm a big Wolvie fan, but I still think he loses.

Honestly, although I use the same logic in arguments sometimes, I don't really care if they've fought before and who won. I don't care. When two heroes fight, it's never fair, never written based on feats and never truly a bloodlusted fight. So I simply use feats.

IF's speed,
isn't faster than Logan's.. as in.. at all.. They have produced the same damned feats and in Logan's case his even stand out to me as more impressive, lest you bring something truly dumbfounding to the table.

strength,
Isn't even half of Logan's much less enough for his strength to even be a factor in this fight. Wolverine doesn't even notice super strength until you start approaching the class 20 to 30 region.

skill
This is the ONLY thing that Iron Fist probably has over Wolverine, and that's only because he really doesn't have anything else to fall back on, where as Wolverine has a number of things, including his claws, bones and HF, he doesn't have to fight to the best of his skill to beat other super powered people, Iron Fist, well obviously.

In terms of their skill though from the feats that Logan has produced I don't see Danny having much of an advantage if any.

and power
The only thing I can figure you're talking about here is his Iron Fist feats, because in terms of brute power Wolverine's hurt Thing, Warpath, Roughouse, Rogue, and Hulk WITHOUT the use of his claws.

And if you are referencing his IF so what? Wolverine doesn't have the IF, that's like saying Wolverine's feats of Durability, Healing, Enhanced Senses, and Cutting Shit Up DWARF Iron Fist's. lol.

feats uterally destroy Wolverine's. He's superior. No they don't, no he's not; as in.... at all.

jinzin
Never shown to time bullets?

If you're refering to his ability to dodge bullets, he does have his fair share of bullet dodging feats, he's casually ran around and through automatic gunfire on nearly a dozen occasions off the top of my head.

If you're reffering to him moving in "bullet time" then he's been seen looking at bullets as they pass him by, described as watching them go past him in slow motion, and has even batted some rocket powered projectiles out of the air, in a crossover he's caught a bullet.

In terms of fighting speed he's moved faster than the eye can see on about half a dozen occasions, he's moved faster than telepaths can register about 4 times, and he's speedblitzed an apache hellicopter so fast that it's targeting system couldn't get a lock on him.

jinzin
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Have these two had a fight before? I was thinking they have.
Yes they have, Iron fist fought against classic Wolverine. I believe both men were weakened at the time, Iron Fist did do better as he was tossing Logan around, but Logan's attitude and diolague suggest he wasn't taking it very seriously. Iron Fist didn't win but he did look superior.

The only other time they have fought was in a What If, and Logan was about to kill him before Luke cage came to his rescue.

Other than that, Wolverine fought a martial artist who was Iron Fists superior, handily beating danny twice, and then stole the power of the Iron Fist from him, the man also one shotted Luke Cage I think, but Wolverine nearly killed him.

braz
Never shown to time bullets?

If you're refering to his ability to dodge bullets, he does have his fair share of bullet dodging feats, he's casually ran around and through automatic gunfire on nearly a dozen occasions off the top of my head.

If you're reffering to him moving in "bullet time" then he's been seen looking at bullets as they pass him by, described as watching them go past him in slow motion, and has even batted some rocket powered projectiles out of the air, in a crossover he's caught a bullet.

In terms of fighting speed he's moved faster than the eye can see on about half a dozen occasions, he's moved faster than telepaths can register about 4 times, and he's speedblitzed an apache hellicopter so fast that it's targeting system couldn't get a lock on him.

no expression

jinzin
uhhh what? confused

srankmissingnin
Yes they have, Iron fist fought against classic Wolverine. I believe both men were weakened at the time, Iron Fist did do better as he was tossing Logan around, but Logan's attitude and diolague suggest he wasn't taking it very seriously. Iron Fist didn't win but he did look superior.

Also Wolverine was wearing the costume he stole from Fang so it isn't a stretch to believe he wasn't in the best shape. Continuity wise in the issue prior to Iron Fist 15 Wolverine was being carried around by Nightcrawler after he was literally knocked into orbit... and remember at this point it wasn't established that he had a healing factor yet (that happened years later).

jinzin
Yeah that's exactly the line of thought I was implying.

Daredevil1
So I simply use feats.

IF's speed, strength, skill and power feats uterally destroy Wolverine's. He's superior.

But your not using feats, his strength feats destroy Logans strength feats? Doubtfull.

Speed might have a small edge, skill small edge as well but Danny's hot headed and has made mistakes in battles with Sue, Batroc, Shang, and Daredevil. And fight feats are "feats".

Lets face it Logan's no slouch in skill as well. Power energy wise yeah but with Logan's insane healing and claws that can kill him easily with unbreakable bones. Yeah to say he's superior is to not go by feats.

Now mabey once Danny's new power up starts really showcasing his abilities then your probably right.

Daredevil1

He had the upperhand against a Logan in hth. Superior I doubt it since in that fight Danny's hits were not even hurting Logan at all. He was just avoiding him him as Danny admitted he couldn't do it forever thats for sure.

jinzin
But your not using feats, his strength feats destroy Logans strength feats? Doubtfull.
His strength feats don't even come close to Logans.

Speed might have a small edge, skill small edge as well but Danny's hot headed and has made mistakes in battles with Sue, Batroc, Shang, and Daredevil. And fight feats are "feats".
He has no edge, in speed. at all.

Lets face it Logan's no slouch in skill as well. Power energy wise yeah but with Logan's insane healing and claws that can kill him easily with unbreakable bones. Yeah to say he's superior is to not go by feats.

Now mabey once Danny's new power up starts really showcasing his abilities then your probably right. MAYBE being the optimal word.

jinzin
He had the upperhand against a Logan in hth. Superior I doubt it since in that fight Danny's hits were not even hurting Logan at all. He was just avoiding him him as Danny admitted he couldn't do it forever thats for sure. don't you think having the upper hand IS being superior?

I agree that Logan would have beaten IF ahd the fight persisted but it didn't

long pig
His strength feats don't even come close to Logans.

He has no edge, in speed. at all.

MAYBE being the optimal word.
Have you ever seen Wolverine punch a giant war ship in half? IF can and has done, occasionally, near 80 or so ton strength feats like that. He's stopped a speeding bus with a single punch with that damn fist. He broke vibranium . Destroyed it, actually. Logan can't even cut vibranium, much less destroy it.

His speed feats are awesome, where Logan has....maybe two, and I honestly do mean two, actual speed feats, IF has hundreds. Here recently....well, recently for me in 98, in HFH, he was speeding around running through, dodging and slapping away machine gun fire while charging up a IF punch while carrying a little girl while having a broken leg.

His skill is good, I won't say much better than Wolverine's but not because Wolvie has shown skill, but because Marvel says he has it. But, it's safe to say he's VERY much more skilled in at least one fighting style. Which, if you actually believe wolverine knows every style ever created in the billions of years Earth has been around, it won't sound like a lot....but who actually believes that? **** you Marvel, he hasn't shown it. Neither has Champion.

As for Wolverine not feeling punches unless they're above class 30? Uh, when? When has he ever shrugged off a punch unless it's totally skill-less? I've seen him one shotted by peak humans who only have skill, yet they match him and take him out. IF hits like a 50 tonner and has skills out the ass to back it up.

jinzin
Have you ever seen Wolverine punch a giant war ship in half? IF can and has done, occasionally, near 80 or so ton strength feats like that. He's stopped a speeding bus with a single punch with that damn fist. He broke vibranium . Destroyed it, actually. Logan can't even cut vibranium, much less destroy it.

When has he punched a war ship in half? erm

Iron Fist is able to do 80 ton POWER feats based on his Iron Fist technique, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with strength. Wolverine's strength feats are better...
And are you talking about Black Panther's suit? What the f**k? because.. you know... it can be cut by sabretooth's nails even.

His speed feats are awesome, where Logan has....maybe two, and I honestly do mean two, actual speed feats, IF has hundreds. Here recently....well, recently for me in 98, in HFH, he was speeding around running through, dodging and slapping away machine gun fire while charging up a IF punch while carrying a little girl while having a broken leg.

Okay, now you're just being delusional.. Logan has DOZENS of feats of speed, you're making Danny out to be some sort of quicksilver and pretending Wolverine's a statue and that's just a load of bull.

His skill is good, I won't say much better than Wolverine's but not because Wolvie has shown skill, but because Marvel says he has it. But, it's safe to say he's VERY much more skilled in at least one fighting style. Which, if you actually believe wolverine knows every style ever created in the billions of years Earth has been around, it won't sound like a lot....but who actually believes that? **** you Marvel, he hasn't shown it. Neither has Champion.
When Iron fist downs Shang Chi in 4 panels you come let me know k.

As for Wolverine not feeling punches unless they're above class 30? Uh, when? When has he ever shrugged off a punch unless it's totally skill-less? I've seen him one shotted by peak humans who only have skill, yet they match him and take him out. IF hits like a 50 tonner and has skills out the ass to back it up. Oh please he's had over 120 fights with bricks and been KOed in 12 of them, only 3 of those KOes are even legitamate KMC style too.
But you go ahead and start listing these normal people who have one shotted logan while I hold my breath k? roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

SpunkySmurph
The way that Jinzin keeps saying "<something sarcastic>, k?", I'm getting images of a bubblegum-chewing secretary with a pen in her hair and triangular glasses, tapping them while she goes on KMC during work hours.

StyleTime
laughing

Wolverine2006
Wolverine 8/10

Tyrant
But you go ahead and start listing these normal people who have one shotted logan while I hold my breath k? roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3694/mtuv313pg08gu9.th.jpg

Hercules
Wait hold up, Logan doesn't notice hits from guys who are not superstrong?

A fat biker in a bar with a pair of knuckle dusters caved his face in, he sure as hell noticed that!

True he gave him the free shot but Logan had to hold his eyeball in while he healed his face back.

Jean even said he had a healing factor not a pain supressing one so why did he do that to himself.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Hercules

A fat biker in a bar with a pair of knuckle dusters caved his face in, he sure as hell noticed that!

True he gave him the free shot but Logan had to hold his eyeball in while he healed his face back.

Well it could be argued its a low showing. sad

Hercules
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well it could be argued its a low showing. sad

This is true but low showing or not, it happened. shrug

Daredevil1
Not if the upperhand is doing didly squat in hurting him, no.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Tyrant
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3694/mtuv313pg08gu9.th.jpg

Your idea of a "normal guy" is a someone who has oneshoted the Hulk? confused1

When a normal guy hits Wolverine, he doesn't even a bat an eyelid... even when they are working him over with nunchucks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/marvelcomicspresents001large-06.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MCP-39-05.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The way that Jinzin keeps saying "<something sarcastic>, k?", I'm getting images of a bubblegum-chewing secretary with a pen in her hair and triangular glasses, tapping them while she goes on KMC during work hours.

sad

sometimes words can hurt.....

k?

stick out tongue

jinzin
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3694/mtuv313pg08gu9.th.jpg

uhhh yeah what Srank said...

Don't know if you read those books but Titannus gave Hulk the 3 hitter quiter, broke she hulk's arm like it was made out balsa wood, and, punched Hulk out AGAIN after he ran back into that fight. erm

Definitely not a normal guy, and not even a valid "one shot", seeing as wolverine took two hits from the guy, and both hits where WITH his energy amp.

jinzin

Jean even said he had a healing factor not a pain supressing one so why did he do that to himself.

The guyhad brass knucks and logan stood there and took it, he totally and completely shrugged that off, and it's the fact that he DID shrugg is off that made the biker run away before Logan punched him back... So that's a horrible example of proving your point.

jinzin
Not if the upperhand is doing didly squat in hurting him, no. I meant that he was applying more technique and getting more hits in.. in terms of fighting he was fighting superior.

AcousticDoc
Iron Fist is trash. Marvel should quit trying to hype him up as some sort of top tier street leveler.

jasonk3

He is a sick and twisted...

Daredevil1
I meant that he was applying more technique and getting more hits in.. in terms of fighting he was fighting superior.

That I agree with martial arts wise he did look superior and make Logan look like a rookie.

As in winning the battle he wasn't closer then when he started.

don't shiv
Logan leaps. IF Stands his ground. Logan strikes. IF FALLS backwards and takes off the Top of Wolvy's head with a piledriver as he sails overhead

I.F. 8/10 k?

jinzin
That I agree with martial arts wise he did look superior and make Logan look like a rookie.

As in winning the battle he wasn't closer then when he started.

agreed.

Originally posted by don't shiv
Logan leaps. IF Stands his ground. Logan strikes. IF FALLS backwards and takes off the Top of Wolvy's head with a piledriver as he sails overhead

I.F. 8/10 k?

were you drunk when you wrote this post?

long pig
DD knocked him out. Mr.X ****ED HIM UP using skill and way less than peak human strength. Some kid with a gun knocked him out with a single shot. (IF fist>bullet). Elektra. Spider Woman. There's a lot and you know this. For every really high showing, he has a thousand low showings.

Face it jin, I've read JUST as much Wolverine as you have. I KNOW Wolverine can take immense punishment from bricks and all sorts of things, but when he faces someone who isn't even superhuman but has an assload of skill, he almost always has problems with them.

IF can one punch knock Wolverine out. Wolvie has no defense against it. Wolvie can one hit kill IF with his claws, but IF DOES have a defense against it. IF CAN block adamantium claws with the iron fist.

IF IS faster and will decimate Wolverine in any contest other than a "Who can take more bullets" game.

Wolvie can win, but he most likely will not.

don't shiv

were you drunk when you wrote this post?

box k.

Alfheim
DD knocked him out. Mr.X ****ED HIM UP using skill and way less than peak human strength. Some kid with a gun knocked him out with a single shot. (IF fist>bullet). Elektra. Spider Woman. There's a lot and you know this. For every really high showing, he has a thousand low showings.

Face it jin, I've read JUST as much Wolverine as you have. I KNOW Wolverine can take immense punishment from bricks and all sorts of things, but when he faces someone who isn't even superhuman but has an assload of skill, he almost always has problems with them.

IF can one punch knock Wolverine out. Wolvie has no defense against it. Wolvie can one hit kill IF with his claws, but IF DOES have a defense against it. IF CAN block adamantium claws with the iron fist.

IF IS faster and will decimate Wolverine in any contest other than a "Who can take more bullets" game.

Wow that sounded like a passionate post. eek! I think we should make a new rule about showings and average them.

Daredevil1
Mr. X...and maybe a couple more have Knocked Logan out.

Daredevil had the upperhand but he did not KO Logan just left him helpless as he was struggling to breath.

The fact of the matter is not many have KO'ed Logan easily he has more showings of taking hits from bricks and staying consciouses then the minor less showings of being put down.

So I can see Logan taking a good amount of IF techniques before going down to unconsciousness. But I can't say the same about Iron Fist against Logans claws.

Danny might......and thats might be a little faster but that won't mean much at all. Logan 7/10

Battlehammer
DD knocked him out.

Actually DD has never knocked wolverine out not even in that PIS filled punisher issue.

Mr.X ****ED HIM UP using skill and way less than peak human strength.

Mr.x has peak human strength.............not to mention he thoguht DD and capt were nothings not to mention the fact he made taskmaster look slow.

Some kid with a gun knocked him out with a single shot. (IF fist>bullet).
).
What issue and time period was this? Not to mention one rediculously low shoing is now the norm?

Elektra.).

Logan has just regenerated 90% of his body mass..........then was fighting many shield agents and then elektra attack him well he was pinned down...............and still Logan was never KO.

Spider Woman.
Logna had just been in a massive plane crash foot an army of meta humans and then got chased 6 hours straight by muties and still not only was he not KO, but he almost killed spiderman woman.

There's a lot and you know this. For every really high showing, he has a thousand low showings..
umm..............only the mister x showing actaully had Logan KO..........so much for your evidence..........

Sorry but Logans showings of taking much more damage far out way the mister x type showings.

Face it jin, I've read JUST as much Wolverine as you have...

Is this some type of joke........

Dude your wolverine co9llection and knowledge is vastly inferior to jinzin.

I KNOW Wolverine can take immense punishment from bricks and all sorts of things, but when he faces someone who isn't even superhuman but has an assload of skill, he almost always has problems with them. really tell that to capt america,shang-chi, evil IF and so on.

I would love to see your proof this claim, I am laughing at the mere thought of what you must have been on when you stated this.

I lvoe to see the evidence that support this claim seeing as how Logan speed feats are rediculous.

SpunkySmurph
were you drunk when you wrote this post? A lot of his(?) posts sound like that.

His posts are awesome.

Daredevil1
Indeed. Mostly my posts had Logan referenced of taking shots from heavy hitters such as Wendigo, Sasquatch, Hulk etc etc.

But then there are his many other feats in enduring insane building height falls/huge explosions/crashes/plane hits etc etc with him still being conscious.

jinzin
DD knocked him out.
Daredevil has never knocked Wolverine out so you're wrong right out of the starting gates on that one.

The closest he ever came to doing that was in an Ennis issue where he staggers Wolverine for a moment with a throat chop. Wolverine is fully concious.
And that lone example is absolutely DWARFED by better showings to damage in it's own surrounding story archs. Yeah Ennis may DECIDE that DD can hurt Logan all of the sudden with a throat chop, or DECIDE that punisher can hurt Logan all of the sudden with a nut shot, but the same man also had Logan having his body blown up from thigh to chest, burnt to the skeleton without going unconcious, being punched by Hulk from New York to Boston and getting up IMMEDIATELY, having his face blown off by punisher at point blank with a shot gun and continuing to kick punisher's ass, having his legs sawed on and not even gassing due to blood loss, having a steam roller driven on top of him without even screaming or being KOed.

So while that's a horrible example to pull from, it's not even a KO to begin with.

Mr.X ****ED HIM UP using skill and way less than peak human strength.
Oh please, yeah X beat him... in a fight where he was fully capible of grabbing Logan's claws.. no expression
If I even have to begin to tell you what's wrong with that, you've lost the last shred of respect I had for you since, well... I'll leave that alone.

That said, sure X beat him, after Logan single handedly obliterated his personalized army and 3 highest trained assassins. When both Logan's physical state and his psycological state where still FUBR'd due to Apoc's conditioning as mentioned early in the arc.

he Some kid with a gun knocked him out with a single shot. (IF fist>bullet).

Oh PUH LEASSSSE! you've got to be kidding me here, seriously you've just got to be ****ing me kidding right?

Do I really need to shove some 7200 scans of Wolverine standing there taking bullets and NOT getting knocked out by them to get that into your skull to show that that's probably the most pathetic low showing you could have pulled?

Elektra.
Hasn't knocked him out.
Infact when's the last time she's even had a CLOSE TO fair fight with him in 616 continuity? erm

The first time he beat up on him was after the issue 100 fiasco when he was a rabbid animal.
The second time she jumped him from behind, while fighting 20 armed gaurds, being mind controlled, and having to have just recovered from hamburger meat in which machines where helping to stablize his condition only minutes before....

Spider Woman.
Hasn't knocked Logan out either.
She's lost to Logan while being possessed by the power of a samurai demon.
She got the crap kicked out of her by Logan with 4 other people there to back her up including Nightcrawler, Mystique, and Rogue.
The closest she's ever come to beating Logan was in New Avengers 5 in which Logan has already been fighting with mutates for over five hours, and even then: she stabbed him with his own claws and he was barely even PHASED, the next thing he did was kick her the hell off of him and he would have killed her if Luke Cage hadn't been there to save her ass. No knock out there either.

There's a lot and you know this. For every really high showing, he has a thousand low showings.
Wrong again.. There's a lot? Prove it, because the only name you gave there that was CLOSE to a normal person KOing Logan without outside circumstances was X. And that's far from the promise of "normal people who have one shotted Logan using skill" that was suggested by you earlier.

Face it jin, I've read JUST as much Wolverine as you have. Then you clearly must have forgotten more than HALF the Wolverine that I have if you think that one example of Wolverine being downed by a bullet takes presedence over the hundreds of times they don't make him flinch en masse, much less half of these other arguments that you're hoping'll fly.

I KNOW Wolverine can take immense punishment from bricks and all sorts of things, but when he faces someone who isn't even superhuman but has an assload of skill, he almost always has problems with them.

That's because ALMOST EVERY time he fights someone on that level he has to be brought down or inhibited in some way to fight them.

Not to say that skill isn't part of what makes them harder to fight, as we've argued before skill can make up for a certain percentage of powers, so Logan probably SHOULD have more problems with someone with skill, but you're making it sound as if Logan flat out doesn't do well with streets when evidence says different.

IF can one punch knock Wolverine out.
No he can't.
He couldn't even do that to an adamantiumless Sabretooth, on either one of two occassions since the inclusion of a healing factor in his character.
He couldn't do that to black panther with multiple hits.

Wolvie has no defense against it.
What the f**k?

uh yeah aside from his ability to dodge, sidestep, his adamantium (I can take full shots from Hulk to the face and keep fighting) skeleton, his healing factor, his claws/reach advantage, and his equivolent if not higher level of skill... pffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolvie can one hit kill IF with his claws, but IF DOES have a defense against it. IF CAN block adamantium claws with the iron fist.
Yeah right! since when?!

Hell he couldn't even defend himself against the claws of crappy classic Sabretooth, but he's gonna negotiate those of current badass Wolverine's?

uh huh.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If is not faster, he has no feats of speed that dwarf or outstrip Logan's own. Infact I have yet to see Iron Fist fight as fast as I have seen Wolverine fight.

And yet nearly every piece of comparative evidence says differently.

Junzo- stomped on Iron Fist twice like he was nothing, even refered to him as a baby- Wolverine almost killed him.

Spiderman- Gotten the advantage over Iron Fist twice, once while IF had the homefield advantage and traps set for Spiderman - Wolverine's kicked his ass nearly every time they've fought since secret wars.

Shang Chi- Was able to stand toe to toe with danny at an equal level- Wolverine dropped Chi in four panels.

Captain America - fights a slightly weakened IF and pretty much makes him look like a chump, IF even gives Cap props saying his speed and power are incredible, that he's never fought anyone like him before, etc etc.- and INCREDIBLY weakened Wolverine shit stomps Cap AFTER dealing with Nuke, WHILE simultaneaously fighting off two other X-men that had to intervene to save his ass.

Sabretooth - has Danny dead to rights in not one, not two, but three fights... the third fight even showcases sabretooth nailing IF 4 times before IF can even connect with one blow which Sabretooth actually LETS him have - Wolverine hasn't been shown that level of disrespect even in their first fight when he didn't fight with claws. erm

Seriously, the ONLY thing IF has going for him is his ONE DIRECT comparison with Wolverine, and even then all that displayed was that he can hit Wolverine all day but as far as Wolverine's concerned he's "just waisting his time". no expression

Tyrant
I'm sorry fanboys, but IF punches Logan's head off with a single strike.

Creshosk
I'm sorry fanboys, but IF punches Logan's head off with a single strike. You want us to get into this bit again then?

IF can break adamantium?

SpunkySmurph
Testing...

batdude123
Originally posted by Creshosk
You want us to get into this bit again then?

IF can break adamantium?

You couldn't tell that he was being sarcastic? It was quite obvious to me... doped

jinzin
for whatever reason it won't let me fix this so:

I KNOW Wolverine can take immense punishment from bricks and all sorts of things, but when he faces someone who isn't even superhuman but has an assload of skill, he almost always has problems with them.

That's because ALMOST EVERY time he fights someone on that level he has to be brought down or inhibited in some way to fight them.

Not to say that skill isn't part of what makes them harder to fight, as we've argued before skill can make up for a certain percentage of powers, so Logan probably SHOULD have more problems with someone with skill, but you're making it sound as if Logan flat out doesn't do well with streets when evidence says different.

But the fact of the matter is that 90% of the time streeters have a plethora of things going for them when they fight Logan.

When they don't:
He knocks Moon Knight out with one judo throw.
He beats down both falcon and U.S. agent at the same time over the course of two panels.
He has DD in a full Nelson in 3 panels.
Beats shang chi in four.
Easily drops Zaran while drugged.
No sells stick's offense and isn't even touched by one of his attacks.
Pulverizes Lady Deathstrike's face in without even trying.
Clobbers Captain America.
Holds off Gamora for an indefinite period of time.
Holds his own against Lady Deathstrike and Sabretooth.
Holds his own against Lady Deathstrike and Omega Red.
Has Cable dead to rights in his second offensive move.
Beats back both Cable and Angel at once.
Completely rails through psylocke while she's using her TP...TWICE.
Beats on a man who outclassed IF in fighting skill by leagues.
Tosses shatterstar aside like garbage on three seperate occasions.
Extensively goes toe to toe with the Administrater (a guy who one shotted DP and Shatterstar AND at the same time) while holding back his claws, AFTER fighting through a whole mess of a gauntlet.
Has Silver Samurai dead to rights within four panels.
Has Silver Samurai dead to rights with his bare fists.
Kills Shingen.
Curbs Ogun.
and even damn near one shotted your boy Deathstroke.
wink

Creshosk
Originally posted by batdude123
You couldn't tell that he was being sarcastic? It was quite obvious to me... doped The level of Wolverine hate on these forums makes it difficult to get an accurate reading on sarcasm when wolverine is involved.

batdude123
The level of Wolverine hate on these forums makes it difficult to get an accurate reading on sarcasm when wolverine is involved.

Understandable. I just said that as payback for the "tihsllub" thingy. durlaugh

Creshosk
Understandable. I just said that as payback for the "tihsllub" thingy. durlaugh You don't find it to be different in an off topic thread as opposed to one people are taking seriously? Do you just not want or are you incapable of telling the difference?

SpunkySmurph
You don't find it to be different in an off topic thread as opposed to one people are taking seriously? Do you just not want or are you incapable of telling the difference? laughing out loud

Pwned.

Now become bitter enemies, and blame it on "Tihsllub"

batdude123
You don't find it to be different in an off topic thread as opposed to one people are taking seriously?

I assume your using the word "serious(ly)" loosely.

SpunkySmurph
I assume your using the word "serious(ly)" loosely. I think he's just unfamiliar with Bran.

Creshosk
I assume your using the word "serious(ly)" loosely. Sadly no. There are people in this thread taking the arguments very seriously.

Creshosk
I think he's just unfamiliar with Bran. That'd be true actually. I will admit my ignorance here.

batdude123
There are people in this thread taking the arguments very seriously.

Which is quite sad. smile

batdude123
I think he's just unfamiliar with Bran.

Bran is a confusing guy.

Creshosk
Which is quite sad. smile Which is why I said "Sadly no."

batdude123
Which is why I said "Sadly no."

Which is why I deleted those words. ermm

There's really nothing much else to say about it. erm Once you see him post after awhile, you kinda get the feeling of when Bran is joking or not. He wouldn't really mean something that ridiculous.

jinzin
the only thing I'm taking seriously here if at all, are these lunatic rants in which LP is trying to falt out make shit up to make IF look like he can do more here then he's ever done before while Logan'll do less. erm

batdude123
the only thing I'm taking seriously here if at all, are these lunatic rants in which LP is trying to falt out make shit up to make IF look like he can do more here then he's ever done before while Logan'll do less. erm

But he always does stuff like that. confused

Visit his Dr. Strange respect thread. There's almost NO context in any of his scans he posted. The way he represented him, you'd think he was abstract level or something.

Creshosk
Which is why I deleted those words. ermmWhich is why I put them back.

There's really nothing much else to say about it. erm Once you see him post after awhile, you kinda get the feeling of when Bran is joking or not. He wouldn't really mean something that ridiculous. Yeah, some people are like that. shrug

jinzin
laughing out loud

that just reminded me of our street level respect thread. He was posting up pics of Electro talking about how he had an energy field/shield (that I've never seen him have or even heard of in the comics)... he did wuite a bit of that stuff there too.

Tyrant
But he always does stuff like that. confused

Visit his Dr. Strange respect thread. There's almost NO context in any of his scans he posted. The way he represented him, you'd think he was abstract level or something. And that's why me loves arguing against people using that as proof.

According to that thread, Strange pawned Galactus twice.

batdude123
Which is why I put them back.

Curses!

Yeah, some people are like that. shrug

He really likes to be a smartass in a lot of cases. laughing out loud

Creshosk
According to that thread, Strange pawned Galactus twice. I hope he got alot of money for him. Do you know how rare Galacti are?

He really likes to be a smartass in a lot of cases. laughing out loud Really?

batdude123
laughing out loud

that just reminded me of our street level respect thread. He was posting up pics of Electro talking about how he had an energy field/shield (that I've never seen him have or even heard of in the comics)... he did wuite a bit of that stuff there too.

Indeed.

Btw, how the heck did Electro make it into the street level tourney?

jinzin
I hope he got alot of money for him. Do you know how rare Galacti are?
laughing out loud

batdude123

A dime a dozen?

Really?

Yuppers.

jinzin
Indeed.

Btw, how the heck did Electro make it into the street level tourney? hell if I know. But I had venom so I wasn't about to complain.

Tyrant

Really? I got one last summer, and my man-bear-pig ripped his arm arm.

I'm all like:
"Did you do this?"

And here's what he said. I couldn't believe it.
"Jesus made me do it."

And then I beat his ass, and threw him liek tota11y outside.

I'll stop now...

Creshosk
A dime a dozen? Oh you have one of those interdeimensional dohickeys? Or a girl who gave you an interdimensional hickey?

batdude123
hell if I know. But I had venom so I wasn't about to complain.

Venom lol

Digi didn't really seem to know what he was doing back then. stick out tongue

batdude123
Oh you have one of those interdeimensional dohickeys? Or a girl who gave you an interdimensional hickey?

The latter. ermmhappy

Creshosk
The latter. ermmhappy Oh, so you have a ladder that can let you climb into another dimension, and that's how you're able to collect your Galacti.

batdude123
Oh, so you have a ladder that can let you climb into another dimension, and that's how you're able to collect your Galacti.

But only after I get an interdimensional hickey from a girl do I use my cosmic ladder that transcends reality.

What If...
Are you ****ing 2damn loud reincarnated? You spew out BS and try emphasize WORTHLESS points with CAPITALIZATION.

False. He was getting his ass kicked by Sauron, and was running from him before unfortunately running into Spider-woman.

True. She stabbed him with his own claws.

False. He was out for 3 pages waiting to heal "barely being able to talk."

False. Luke Cage was saving Wolverine from her wink

Tyrant
Originally posted by What If...
Are you ****ing 2damn loud reincarnated? You spew out BS and try emphasize WORTHLESS points with CAPITALIZATION.
xqaeTDfAnZk

Creshosk
Are you ****ing 2damn loud reincarnated? 2damnloud is dead? smile

Alfheim

When they don't:
He knocks Moon Knight out with one judo throw.

Isnt MK third tier.

He beats down both falcon and U.S. agent at the same time over the course of two panels.

Idunno man the Us agnet jobs and both those gusy arr third tier.

He has DD in a full Nelson in 3 panels.

DD actually got distracted. Wolverine said something to him DD was like "What?", then Wolverine got him in a Nelson.

Beats shang chi in four.

I really dont see how thats possible.

Easily drops Zaran while drugged.

I dunno doesnt Wolverines healing factor give resistanece to drugs. Shang has beaten Zaran while drugged.

No sells stick's offense and isn't even touched by one of his attacks.

Well ok Wolverine is above top tier now? I dunno if Stick is supposed to be better than Wolverine maybe he wasnt even trying that hard. Dps not better than Stick is he?

Pulverizes Lady Deathstrike's face in without even trying.

Caps done the same hes one shoted her.

Clobbers Captain America.

Are we talking about Origins? You do know you have stated that Cap is a better stratgist than Wolverine. You dont think its PIS that somebody who is starving and has been awake for days can outsmarts somebody who is in peak condition and is a better thinker?

Holds off Gamora for an indefinite period of time.

Bro they werent even fighting for that long.

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=possiblehealingfactor1vv0.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=possiblehealingfactor2aw9.jpg

and then proceeds to get Koed by Us agent, yeah I know its from behind but were talking about him not being able to be Koed.

Holds his own against Lady Deathstrike and Sabretooth.

idnt you state that Sabretooth is beiiet than Wolverine. If so how is it not PIS that Sabretooth and LD didnt kill Wolverine.

Holds his own against Lady Deathstrike and Omega Red.

Is this the one where he was running away and Omega Red decided he wouldnt sue his pheremones.

Has Cable dead to rights in his second offensive move.
Beats back both Cable and Angel at once.

Dont know about this.

Completely rails through psylocke while she's using her TP...TWICE.
Beats on a man who outclassed IF in fighting skill by leagues.

Dont know about this either.

Tosses shatterstar aside like garbage on three seperate occasions.

Well hes not top tier is he?

Extensively goes toe to toe with the Administrater (a guy who one shotted DP and Shatterstar AND at the same time) while holding back his claws, AFTER fighting through a whole mess of a gauntlet.

Wait a seond hasnt DP beaten Wolverine before? So how the hell did eh beat somebody who one shoted DP and shatterstar?

Has Silver Samurai dead to rights within four panels.
Has Silver Samurai dead to rights with his bare fists.
Kills Shingen.
Curbs Ogun.
and even damn near one shotted your boy Deathstroke.
wink

Well ive seen the fight between wolverine and Shingen it seems to me that Wolverines healing factor and bones came into play. For example he blocked a sword blow with his arm. See how Wolverine reacts without his healing factor when he got stabbed in the foot by LD and Sabretooth.

Alfheim
By the way Jinzin what state was Wolverine in when he fought Roughouse?

Daredevil1
I do Logan's enhanced stats in strength and speed combined with his skill?

Alfheim
I do Logan's enhanced stats in strength and speed combined with his skill?

Well this is the way I see it. I retract what I said. Taskmaster kicked Cats butt. Deadpool has kicked TM's butt and on many occassion Wolverine seems to be on a similar level to DP, therefore Wolverine can own Shang because Shang is similar to Cat in skill.

Daredevil1
Well this is the way I see it. I retract what I said. Taskmaster kicked Cats butt. Deadpool has kicked TM's butt and on many occassion Wolverine seems to be on a similar level to DP, therefore Wolverine can own Shang because Shang is similar to Cat in skill.

Exept the Cat has had the advantage on Deadpool two times IIRC.

And Deadpool has stalemated Ironfist twice.

Remember ABC logic does not always work. Just because fighter A beats fighter B. And Fighter B beats fighter C. Doesn't unnecessarily mean fighter A beats fighter C.

Styles can counter others styles/skills/abilities sometimes differently then others.

This has been shown in comics "many" times and in real life as well with Boxers/mixed martial artists.

Alfheim
Exept the Cat has had the advantage on Deadpool two times IIRC.

And Deadpool has stalemated Ironfist twice.

Remember ABC logic does not always work. Just because fighter A beats fighter B. And Fighter B beats fighter C. Doesn't unnecessarily mean fighter A beats fighter C.

Styles can counter others styles/skills/abilities sometimes differently then others.

This has been shown in comics "many" times and in real life as well with Boxers/mixed martial artists.

True I tried to forgot that point. laughing out loud Its probably writers dont keep track of history. So ok as far as im concerned Wolverine should not have owned Shang in 3 panels. miffed:

If the explanation is his skill and enhanced stats he should be able to own DP.

Daredevil1
Exept DP is enhanced as well, so no I don't see Logan ever owning DP.

It should be a tough fight for either one IMO.

Battlehammer
By the way Jinzin what state was Wolverine in when he fought Roughouse?
which time? . .

Alfheim
Originally posted by Battlehammer
which time? . .

Im not asking you.

jasonk3
Im not asking you.

whoa...attitude...

Alfheim
Originally posted by jasonk3
whoa...attitude...

Er ok so you've seen how capt it up debates with people? Are you trying to make a serious point right?

jinzin

Actually everything I stated was a fact, you should try it sometime.

False. He was getting his ass kicked by Sauron, and was running from him before unfortunately running into Spider-woman.

True. She stabbed him with his own claws.

False. He was out for 3 pages waiting to heal "barely being able to talk."

False. Luke Cage was saving Wolverine from her wink

You're an idiot. no expression

jinzin
Isnt MK third tier.

Yes but Long Pig directed his argument towards:

someone who isn't even superhuman but has an assload of skill, he almost always has problems with them.

Tiers are really a moot point here as long as they fit the bill or have some skill. Not that Logan hasn't beaten his fair share of top tiers but this particular debate isn't only about them.

Idunno man the Us agnet jobs and both those gusy arr third tier.
Read above.

DD actually got distracted. Wolverine said something to him DD was like "What?", then Wolverine got him in a Nelson.
No he didn't. He was no more distracted then Logan was surprised when DD jumped in and kicked him in the face while his attention was on Typhoid Mary. DD had a surprised attack on Logan and couldn't get the job done. Him being distracted is just a convenient cop out when one considers that he was able to keep fighting Elektra while being in shock that she was alive, or that he regularly bats away gunfire while talking to Spidey.

I really dont see how thats possible.
Logan has more experience (by loads).
Equivolent skill if not more skill.
More versatile training.
A killer instinct.
And, a more advanced physicality.

There's not much reason that he shouldn't. erm

I dunno doesnt Wolverines healing factor give resistanece to drugs. Shang has beaten Zaran while drugged.
Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Depends on the drug and or writer, he has feats that go both ways. And so what if Shang did? What does that add to this debate?

Well ok Wolverine is above top tier now? I dunno if Stick is supposed to be better than Wolverine maybe he wasnt even trying that hard. Dps not better than Stick is he?

No one said that, and who's Dps?

Caps done the same hes one shoted her.

So what? What does that have to do with the point at hand here? You're off track and going on your own tangent as if this is somehow a debate about Wolverine's feats vs. those of Shang or Cap, it isn't.

Are we talking about Origins? You do know you have stated that Cap is a better stratgist than Wolverine. You dont think its PIS that somebody who is starving and has been awake for days can outsmarts somebody who is in peak condition and is a better thinker?

Actually I was talking about their other fight but since you asked. No I don't consider it PIS.

Wolverine is more experienced than Cap.
Has more training.
More versatile training.
Cap MIGHT be a better strategist but if he is it isn't by leagues, Wolverine's been leading military units since before Cap was born. He can hang.
They both have the same level of intelligence.
Wolverine was worn down and Cap was pissed off, Wolverine didn't show that he outsmarted Cap, he showed that he knew the inner workings of the government better than cap did though.

Bro they werent even fighting for that long.

So what? We're talking about a gal that took out rogue and she hulk in like 2 panels, a person who supposedly cleared out an entire beach of soldiers and tanks in a few moments. It's impressive.

and then proceeds to get Koed by Us agent, yeah I know its from behind but were talking about him not being able to be Koed.

Again, so what? That had nothing to do with fighting skill. It was a cheap shot, and all the fighting in that issue took place over the course of some 10 minute or so, Wolverine didn't have too much recoup time from being beaten on by Wonder Man.

idnt you state that Sabretooth is beiiet than Wolverine. If so how is it not PIS that Sabretooth and LD didnt kill Wolverine.
Because, while I think that Sabes is superior to Logan it's not because of skill. Sabretooth has skill but it isn't on Logan's level. Logan didn't beat them, he held them off, which is certainly within his capability to do.

Is this the one where he was running away and Omega Red decided he wouldnt sue his pheremones.

You mean the one where he confronts both LD and OR starting the fight and then uses his strategy to systematically fallback while fighting them off.. and OR did use them, Wolverine even makes a comment about it when he sets OR on fire.

Well hes not top tier is he?
Again that's not the point is it?

Wait a seond hasnt DP beaten Wolverine before? So how the hell did eh beat somebody who one shoted DP and shatterstar?

DP has never beaten Logan straight up. He didn't beat the Administrater he held him off.. by having superior skill.

Well ive seen the fight between wolverine and Shingen it seems to me that Wolverines healing factor and bones came into play. For example he blocked a sword blow with his arm. See how Wolverine reacts without his healing factor when he got stabbed in the foot by LD and Sabretooth.

It hurt him.... Why wouldn't it?

Anyways, with Shingen I don't think that using his advantages is necessarily NOT a use of skill, when he's using them WITH SKILL. But that once again was not the point o my post.

jinzin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
which time? . .
what he said.

juggernaut74
Can IF kayo Logan?

dmills
On average yes. A high end Logan would hop right back up in no time.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, I don't think it'll flat out KO him, but it'll tko him for sure.

srankmissingnin
Can IF kayo Logan?

Eventually, but the smart money is on Wolverine putting Danny down fist.

King Castle
agreed.

leonidas
yeah, i agree with both the above as well.

OneDumbG0
Please. Iron Fist.

wolverine. if does pack the juice to put him down however

leonidas
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Please. Iron Fist.

really? i'm a bit surprised. i agree IF can get some wins, but i'd give the majority to logan. you think IF is that much more skilled? what his biggest advantage you think?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Eventually, but the smart money is on Wolverine putting Danny down fist. One good hit and IF is down, I agree.

Omega Vision
Could go either way.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Could go either way. not really erm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
not really erm
Care to explain?

Deadline
I would have fought Wolverine would have won but ODG can make convincing arguments.

Mindset
Please. Iron Fist.

Mindset
Originally posted by Deadline
I would have fought Wolverine would have won but ODG can make convincing arguments. IF slits his throat then punches him in the face.

His powa is in his blood!

Starscream M
Care to explain? I don't think this is all that close. IF would be very hardpressed to overwhelm Logan's HF whereas Logan needs one hit to critically damage IF.

I don't see how you think it can go either way.

juggernaut74
Once clean hit from Logan and Rand is done. It will take a few good hits to put Logan down.

Omega Vision
I don't think this is all that close. IF would be very hardpressed to overwhelm Logan's HF whereas Logan needs one hit to critically damage IF.

I don't see how you think it can go either way.
He doesn't need to overwhelm Logan's HF to KO him.

In a forum fight I see Logan taking a majority, but in a comic either one could beat the other and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Starscream M
He doesn't need to overwhelm Logan's HF to KO him.

In a forum fight I see Logan taking a majority, but in a comic either one could beat the other and I wouldn't bat an eye. ok, I agree that in a comic, it could go either way.

on kmc, its a different story though.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by leonidas
really? i'm a bit surprised. i agree IF can get some wins, but i'd give the majority to logan. you think IF is that much more skilled? what his biggest advantage you think? Speed, power, skill, ranged attacks. He knows Wolverine's claws are deadly. He's already fought him and the first time he met him he knew enough to not trade fully landed blows with him. Piercing damage isn't exactly something that Danny has no experience with. And even if you believe knocking Logan out could only be accomplished by one single monumental strike or a fulsome blitz, both situations basically scream "Danny Rand."

Prep-Man
Please. Iron Fist.

Dum Dum Dugan
Once clean hit from Logan and Rand is done. It will take a few good hits to put Logan down.
cosigned.

JakeTheBank
Please. Iron Fist.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
how?

Mindset
I assume with chi.

JakeTheBank
how?

Making his fist unto iron.

Starscream M
Making his fist unto iron. and what the hell would that do? Logan can cut off his arms...iron or not.

JakeTheBank
and what the hell would that do? Logan can cut off his arms...iron or not.

What would chi-infused strikes from Iron Fist do to Logan? Aside from scoring Danny the win?

King Castle
simply knock him back more often than not at least more likely than the ko needed.

and the same could be argued for adamantium claws wouldnt they also get Logan the win?

Starscream M
What would chi-infused strikes from Iron Fist do to Logan? Aside from scoring Danny the win? chi-infused strikes are no stronger than a hulk punch

and logan can tank a coupla those without falling

unfortunately IF cannot take a swipe from logan

JakeTheBank
chi-infused strikes are no stronger than a hulk punch

and logan can tank a coupla those without falling

unfortunately IF cannot take a swipe from logan

Yah, because when Logan is involved we should discount all of his other feats showing far less than Hulk-class strikes staggering him, much less beating him severely. And the usual suspects will likely swoop in here and claim everything but Logan tanking Hulk shots is PIS and it's a pretty average day in KMC, if you ask me.

Danny has the ability to evade Logan and tag him and has the added benefit of chi-manipulation in addition to his extreme breadth of knowledge when it comes to martial arts. Logan can win some fights, but I believe IF takes a majority.

Silent Master
The Iron-Fist would be more like an energy attack and Wolverine has been ko'd by those before. Just ask Cyclops.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>