I hate harry potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bob4444
The books, i only read up to the first half of the 4th one and it was boring.
The movies are absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!
The first 2 were good. From then on they got worse and worse. As the movies went on, they got more obnoxious, and Harry's and Ron's hair got more and more looking like mops as the movies went on. Im not even going to see the 5th one. Hasnt crossed my mind.

The Phantom
Originally posted by bob4444
The books, i only read up to the first half of the 4th one and it was boring.
The movies are absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!
The first 2 were good. From then on they got worse and worse. As the movies went on, they got more obnoxious, and Harry's and Ron's hair got more and more looking like mops as the movies went on. Im not even going to see the 5th one. Hasnt crossed my mind. Another one... Now, normally I am nice to new people who make mistakes (Actually, that's rarely because they always tend to do what you do. Do something really stupid.), but this is stupid. There are threads On the different movies or about the movies and you can talk about that there. There are threads on the books or about the books in general so you can talk about it there. Now, to top off the whole point this thread is pointless, if you don't like it altogether you shouldn't even post. And if you are going to say you don't like it atleast, try dignifying yourself with appropriate reasons and actually stating them. Ignorant fool.

Thread reported to be closed.

bob4444
It says Appreciation and ANTI threads.
Notice how i capsed ANTI. I can do what ever i please.
Oh, and thanks alot for calling ME an ignorant fool.

The Phantom
It says Appreciation and ANTI threads.
Notice how i capsed ANTI. I can do what ever i please.
Oh, and thanks alot for calling ME an ignorant fool. I know it is Anti and Appreciation. I've been here for a while. There are threads on many of the things you mentioned, thus as I mentioned them to you. Use the search engine before making threads.

Btw, I really don't think this is much of an Anti-thread. In my opinion.

The Phantom
Sorry to double post (15 minutes passed 4 minutes ago >.&ltwink.

Bob4444, I'll apologize for calling you an ignorant fool and anything else rude. It's around 2 and I'm a bit tired and annoyed. That's my excuse either if you take it or leave it. (Either way, I'm making up here). Indeed I shouldn't have come in and challenged you to why you don't like the series altogether. But. There are threads on all of this nonetheless, and making this one only adds the the cluster of them that exist. I ask you kindly to please use the search engine next time. Thank you and good night.

bob4444
Thanks for understanding, apology exepted! smile

~KoK!~
Wow, another retard.

Well, we better get used to idiots here with the new book AND the new movie coming out soon.

The Phantom
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Wow, another retard.

Well, we better get used to idiots here with the new book AND the new movie coming out soon. -_- I just cleared things of KoK... Don't start things.

Nickey
Originally posted by The Phantom
-_- I just cleared things of KoK... Don't start things.

Did you know that this the second time I have ever agreed with you? I'm not sure what was the first one, but I know this is DEFINITELY the second time.

That's a good thing! big grin

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. I'm off topic. Sorry! embarrasment

Nickey
Did you know that this the second time I have ever agreed with you? I'm not sure what was the first one, but I know this is DEFINITELY the second time.

That's a good thing! big grin

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. I'm off topic. Sorry! embarrasment

Nickey
oops

Sorry about the double posting! Something's wrong with this stinkin' computer!

Darth Macabre
Thanks for understanding, apology exepted! smile Accepted.

RoguePw25
Phantom, nice save, and I truley mean that. smile

bob444, the Anti threads for characters or couples that you do not like. So that you can disucss why you do not like that particular couple or character. If you have some feedback about the movies or books, try searching for those threads in the main HP forums and post your opinions there. ::

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.