Colossus vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Fight takes place on a beach.
Who wins?

don't shiv
Rasputin goes medieval on Shulkie's butt

llagrok
Originally posted by don't shiv
Rasputin goes medieval on Shulkie's butt

Co-sign

golem370
I believe She Hulk kick his ass. She was able to hold her own with Thing and that was around 15 years ago. I believe she gotten stronger since then.

Supreme being
Originally posted by don't shiv
Rasputin goes on Shulkie's butt

yes Then donkey punches her for the win.

Fanboy
Didn't he man handler her in one issue?

batdude123
Colossus, although it would be one hell of a fight.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
I believe She Hulk kick his ass. She was able to hold her own with Thing and that was around 15 years ago. I believe she gotten stronger since then. She didn't do very well against Colossus though. He made her look like a fool and he wasn't even looking for a fight.

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict
Fight takes place on a beach.
Who wins?

piotr

juggernaut74
Colossus should still win. He trashed her(according to Iron Mans own words) back in the day and though they both became stronger I'd still go with Colossus. He's so far bashed in Abominations face, kayoed Savage Hulk, and got some respect during a strength contest against WWHulk, and fought evenly against Red Hulk before Jugging out. He does ok against the Hulk family.

leonidas
yeah, he'd take her out. it would be a pretty good fight nowadays i think though.

zopzop
She Hulk after a good fight.

Ruijina
Colossus

StiltmanFTW
So... did Colossus get owned by Cage recently or not?

8swords
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So... did Colossus get owned by Cage recently or not?

laughing out loud

-K-M-
We only saw that one panel, so no one can safely say cage did that himself.

juggernaut74
Pretty much. The last time we saw Colossus he was fighting Spider-Man and he was yelling for help while fighting Colossus.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
We only saw that one panel, so no one can safely say cage did that himself.
Good. That's what I thought. Still... who the f*** wrote that? B.M.B.?

-K-M-
Good. That's what I thought. Still... who the f*** wrote that? B.M.B.?

Rick Remender

StiltmanFTW
Ah. Thanks. Makes sense as he seems to love wanking Cage, too. Still remember Danny/Cage stomping T-Bolts, including Mister X.

juggernaut74
Ah. Thanks. Makes sense as he seems to love wanking Cage, too. Still remember Danny/Cage stomping T-Bolts, including Mister X. He had Cage toss Hulk aside like a jabroni in an earlier issue as well.

abhilegend
Shulkie beats the shit out of him.

juggernaut74
Yeah, no.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
He had Cage toss Hulk aside like a jabroni in an earlier issue as well.
laughing out loud Got the scan on hand? Would love to see that.

-K-M-
laughing out loud Got the scan on hand? Would love to see that.

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersampX-Men-Axis04-022_zps4c136342.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersampX-Men-Axis04-023_zps68ec019a.jpg

StiltmanFTW
laughing
Thanks. What's the deal with Kluh? I thought it was Nul who was ''Hulk's hulk''.

KingD19
I guess Nul was only temporary so they had to give Hulk a true Hulk. As bad as Nul was, he wasn't a cannibal iirc. And Kluh is pretty funny. Just knocks Nova from Phoenix to Paris.

warden515
Brutal fight potential. Not much in it strength or skillwise. They can certainly hurt one another and land enough hits. I'm going Colossus (6.5-7/10) because I reckon ultimately he can take more punishment.

juggernaut74
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m308/bigpoppa_64/965445-uncannyxmenannual07page152yo_zpsb00e6904.jpg

zopzop
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m308/bigpoppa_64/965445-uncannyxmenannual07page152yo_zpsb00e6904.jpg
where is that from?

krisblaze
One of the x-men annuals I think.

juggernaut74
Yep, and right after than he slammed Iron Man to the ground and pinned him there.

juggernaut74
Even Rhodes blind sided him Colossus owned Iron Man also.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m308/bigpoppa_64/uncannyxmenannual07page182ma_zpsa5774616.jpg

warden515
Originally posted by zopzop
where is that from?

Jen really telegraphed that right hand.

zopzop
Yep, and right after than he slammed Iron Man to the ground and pinned him there.
Here is the whole fight in context :
http://s23.postimg.org/qpeysb6t3/context_1.jpg http://s23.postimg.org/ttpmp3nlj/context_2.jpg http://s23.postimg.org/x1u4259vb/context_3.jpg http://s23.postimg.org/6e7pjr3uf/context_4.jpg
a) She Hulk was completely unfazed by the attack, all he did was use MA to redirect her punch (judo?)
b) IM's attack floored Colossus
c) Colossus never pinned IM to the ground. He slammed him into the ground. And Kitty scrambled his circuits so his armor was disabled (until it later repaired itself). That's why he couldn't move.

juggernaut74
Bottom line was a passive Colossus tooled She-Hulk.

zopzop
Bottom line was a passive Colossus tooled She-Hulk.
Bottom line is, I posted the entire series of events in context. There was nothing overly impressive in that showing by Colossus.

juggernaut74
Bottom line is, I posted the entire series of events in context. There was nothing overly impressive in that showing by Colossus. Colossus tooled She-Hulk or as Iron Man said she was being trashed. You want to talk about context? How about the fact that Iron Man blasted Colossus with a cheap shot? Now, I know you hate on Colossus and bash him in every thread I've seen you post in but you seemed to overlook that fact.

zopzop
Colossus tooled She-Hulk or as Iron Man said she was being trashed. You want to talk about context? How about the fact that Iron Man blasted Colossus with a cheap shot? Now, I know you hate on Colossus and bash him in every thread I've seen you post in but you seemed to overlook that fact.
She Hulk was completely unfazed by the "attack" and was seen on her feet in two panels.

Colossus never pinned IM (like you said). The reason why he couldn't move was because Kitty scrambled his armor's circuits.

Just another bland showing by Colossus that you tried to blow all out of proportion.

juggernaut74
She Hulk was completely unfazed by the "attack" and was seen on her feet in two panels.

Colossus never pinned IM (like you said). The reason why he couldn't move was because Kitty scrambled his armor's circuits.

Just another bland showing by Colossus that you tried to blow all out of proportion. I never said she was fazed by the attack. Why do you keep saying that? All I did was post a scan of Colossus tossing her aside like a chump. Plus he clearly caught her punch as indicated by the impact icon on his fist. Colossus held Iron Man down long enough to give him his little speech before Kitty phased up from the ground. If that scan was reversed you would be jizzing all over it.

zopzop
I never said she was fazed by the attack. Why do you keep saying that? All I did was post a scan of Colossus tossing her aside like a chump. Plus he clearly caught her punch as indicated by the impact icon on his fist.
So basically nothing happened.

IM clearly stated the reason why he couldn't move was because Kitty shit on his armor's circuits when she phased through him. If that scan was reversed I wouldn't give 2 sh|ts because nothing of consequence happened. Colossus can thank Kitty for saving him (because we saw what a repulsor blast did to him earlier).

juggernaut74
Nothing happened? He treated her like a child man.

Colossus held Iron Man down long enough to give his speech, the one where he says he didn't want to fight but he still was trashing his teammate.

juggernaut74
BTW weren't you jizzing all over Venom bearhugging Wonder Man? When that attack clearly didn't hurt Simon either. laughing

zopzop
Nothing happened? He treated her like a child man.
He redirected her attack and tossed her aside. Aside from making her look stupid for throwing a sloppy punch, nothing of consequence happened.

He didn't hold anything. He grabbed him by the 'throat' and slammed him into the ground. Kitty took over from there and that's why he couldn't move. Are you purposely being dense?

I'm done here. You can ramble on.

juggernaut74
Oh and being you like throwing the context word around you keep saying Iron Man hurt Colossus but you forget to mention if was a cheap shot. Context FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abhilegend
That's 90s she hulk, she was class 75 at best, she has had a few upgrades from that level.

juggernaut74

He redirected her attack and tossed her aside. Aside from making her look stupid for throwing a sloppy punch, nothing of consequence happened.

He didn't hold anything. He grabbed him by the 'throat' and slammed him into the ground. Kitty took over from there and that's why he couldn't move. Are you purposely being dense?

I'm done here. You can ramble on. He schooled her, and passively at that.

Colossus held him there long enough to give his little speech. Then Kitty phased up. Look a the f*cking scans man!!!! Man this is fun.

zopzop
Oh and being you like throwing the context word around you keep saying Iron Man hurt Colossus but you forget to mention if was a cheap shot. Context FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's obviously a cheap shot. It shown right there on panel. I included ALL the scans in order. He was floored by the attack.
He schooled her, and passively at that.

Colossus held him there long enough to give his little speech. Then Kitty phased up. Look a the f*cking scans man!!!! Man this is fun.
So you are dense. I get it, no use further discussing anything with you.

juggernaut74
It's obviously a cheap shot. It shown right there on panel. I included ALL the scans in order. He was floored by the attack.

So you are dense. I get it, no use further discussing anything with you. But you were praising Iron Man stunning Colossus like he was a boss. Not once mentioned it being a cheap shot. Context FTW!!!!!!!!!!

zopzop
But you were praising Iron Man stunning Colossus like he was a boss. Not once mentioned it being a cheap shot. Context FTW!!!!!!!!!!
No one praised anything my mentally challenged friend. I just said "IM's attack floored Colossus".

You were the one making a big deal out of nothing and exaggerating the Colossus/IM interaction. roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut74
No one praised anything my mentally challenged friend. I just said "IM's attack floored Colossus".

You were the one making a big deal out of nothing and exaggerating the Colossus/IM interaction. roll eyes (sarcastic) Colossus passively tossing She-Hulk aside isn't a big deal? I think it is and so is Colossus who was just blindsided with a repulsor blast being able to pin Iron Man to the ground long enough to have some small talk. But you hate on Colossus every chance you get so I get it.

carver9
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/ColossusandIMIW2.jpg

BeyonderGod
She Hulk wins due to the fact she has healing,durability and is faster and more intelligent then colossus and colossus has durability,fighting skills, and strength.

thingy150
For now im going with colossus.....

carver9
Good to have you back Thingy.

thumb up

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
Good to have you back Thingy.

thumb up

I know it is, im amazing

But for real, thanks.....

thingy150
So carver, who are you taking?

warden515
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
She Hulk wins due to the fact she has healing,durability and is faster and more intelligent then colossus and colossus has durability,fighting skills, and strength.

She does have a good healing factor though I don't know how effective it would be in a ongoing fight. If there were time-outs sure but my understanding is this is a relentless slugfest until only one is left standing.

Her intelligence is one of the reasons I like her so much as a character. She's smart and funny and her solo series consistently portray her as such. Her comics are great to read and not all smashy smash. I never had a problem with the much-scanned image of Cage one-shotting her in AoU. It was a helluva punch and she asked for it but the scenario was about her heroism and self-sacrifice in order to gain intel. In contrast, her showings in Hulk/Incredible Hulks where she was captured by MODOK, Arm'chedon, Mayan gods did irritate as she seemed to be in constant 'damsel in distress' mode which is not a role for Jennifer Walters.

Anyway, in a fight on a beach against someone with pretty much the same power and skillset who isn't an idiot (Abomination) or is there to be talked down, I'm not sure how her smarts can influence the outcome. She's good enough to beat Colossus but I still have him taking the majority.

thingy150
Colossus will take this with superior durability and fighting skills, he is ridiculously played down on comic forums.....

CortSether
She-Hulk wins. She can just force the artist to erase Colossus from the panel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.