harry/hermione, a love story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheSims14

mattyevans_07
brilliant great start, are the dursleys dead i hate them kill the *******

TheSims14
u will have to w8 til the next post, which shud b n bout half an hour to 3/4 of an hour

mattyevans_07
thats fine gives me time to post mine, i have apage left

TheSims14
ok wow u r fast i am thinking about mine tho
so it maybe a least 40 more mins b4 i post again

Running Mascara
*starts a countdown* 13

I loved it!!!! eek! POST MORE SOON!!!

TheSims14

mattyevans_07
good bit, r they at hermiones house

TheSims14
not yet, they r still n the car

Running Mascara
That was great!!! eek!

Now post more no expression

tongue_ss

TheSims14
getting to it

Running Mascara
Kay can't wait happy

Nickey
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm liking this story!
You go girl!
Update!

TheSims14
maybe l8r i aint feelin it rite now

TheSims14

Running Mascara
How cute happy Post more soon!! ermmhappy

TheSims14
lol ok will do

Running Mascara
kay doped

TheSims14
post more tomorrow

TheSims14
i have WRITER'S BLOCK
help me, PM some ideas
plz i need help

TheSims14

Running Mascara
That's great!!! eek! Sorry I didn't get to read it sooner!!! My internet wasn't working disgust

TheSims14

Running Mascara
I lk it ermmhappy Keep up the good work happy

TheSims14

Running Mascara
B.itch disgusted JK ermmhappy

Good update!!! big grin Keep up the good work!! And I hope you update soon!! yes

TheSims14
lol will do, unless my mom turns off my computer again, laughing

Running Mascara
laughing out loud Kay doped Let meh know kk!! ermmhappy

TheSims14

Running Mascara
haermm I totally didn't expect that!!! happy I would never have guessed!! ermmhappy

Good update!! happy

TheSims14
so u nvr suspected Romilda Vane

Running Mascara
Nope 131

TheSims14
may post today smile

Running Mascara
Kay doped

TheSims14

Running Mascara
Great update!!! eek!

Brit531
Like the story!

TheSims14

Running Mascara
That's cute!! happy

Now get to bed!! miffed You need rest!!! ermmhappy

Brit531
That was cute!

TheSims14

Running Mascara
that was good!!! I lk where you're going w/ this!! Keep up the good work!!!

TheSims14

Running Mascara
Awwww!!! I feel bad for Ron embarrasment

TheSims14
ohh dont worry about him, he gets some answers in the nxt post

TheSims14
i think

TheSims14

Running Mascara
That was good...keep up the good work

TheSims14
ok i messed up this story with my other story....
harry and hermione recieve the head boy and girl letters
on tht wk tht they were together, n hermiones house

Running Mascara
lol..I got the stories confused too ermmhappy

HPRules
i know its all messed up but will there be more?????? lol

TheSims14
ya mayb later after 8:00 pm, and 9:00pm, central time lol

TheSims14

Running Mascara
nice update ermmhappy

TheSims14

Running Mascara
Awesome update ermmhappy Keep up the good writing

TheSims14
update soon, laughing

TheSims14

Running Mascara
Sounds good ^_^ Keep up the good work and I hope you post more soon ^_^

HPRules
Update soon plz its really interesting lol stick out tongue

Very well written

crazykim
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :PSorry but I'm really loving this!!!

HPRules
Please UPDATE soon stick out tongue

TheSims14
shud i update, now tht the bk has come out??
opinions??

TheSims14

TheSims14
Enjoy my Peoples, evil face laughing

When he got there Ginny was still on his mind. But then he realized that nobody was outside.....so he walked in the house and nobody was downstairs either except for a note. He took the note, written in very nice handwriting and read:

Dear Harry,
We have moved to the next safest place. We spotted some Death Eaters, rite after you left. The next safest place is a place you inherited from Snuffles.
Please come quickly.
Love,
Hermione.

Harry couldn't believe his eyes. The Burrow? Not safe anymore. This had once been his home, and now its gone. Harry didn't want to go to Grimmauld. He hated it there. It always reminded him of Sirius. And then it hit him. Sirius's mom. He could take her picture down and that would be a sign that Harry loved Sirius.

Harry went to the broom shed grabbed his broom, along with everyone else's, and he was off. When he got to Grimmauld, he thought the words on the slip of paper he received two years ago and then it popped up in front of him.

He slowly made his way to the front porch and then he opened the door, and he received a blow to the head, and then he blacked out.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Harry awoke wondering 'What in the hell?' And then he saw that everyone was staring at him and then he said, "What?"

Then Hermione ran up to him, and kissed him for several seconds, while everyone watched. Next thing that happened was that Harry broke away and ran downstairs, not wondering how he was knocked. He ran to Mrs. Black's portrait, he summoned all his energy and yelled, "REDUCTO!!" Then her picture was blasted off and into Kreachers hands.

"Thank you, Master. Even though that Kreacher loved, Mrs. Black, he has been wanting that picture off the wall since Sirius became my master, and then had the terrible death." Kreacher cried.

Harry ran over to Kreacher and hugged him. Then he said, "Kreacher, just know that if Sirius never loved you, I would." He hugged him again. Then he heard a sniffle behind him. They turned around to see Hermione. He stood up and walked to her. He then did something he thought he never would do again. Harry took off his shoe and then his sock. He then took off the other shoe and sock. Then he walked over to Kreacher. "Here you go, Kreacher. Your free. You can stay here if you want and still serve us, but we won't ask you to do much." Harry stated.

Kreacher started to cry, uncontrollably. Harry put an arm around him and said, "What do you want to do?"

"Kreacher will stay here and serve his master, then Kreacher will go to Hogwarts, and serve his master there." he stated. Harry just shook his head.

"Kreacher don't you get it," Harry began, "you are a free house elf. You can do whatever you want. You don't have to serve me anymore."

"But Kreacher wants to serve Harry Potter, forever. And he wants to help master, raise his kids with his wife of course." Kreacher stated.

"I don't like that idea," Hermione said, finally saying something, "Kreacher you need to understand that being free means you can do whatever you want." Kreacher just shook his head, his mind was made up. Hermione came over to Harry and hugged him. She kissed him on the lips for several minutes.

Harry loved being with her, and now his mind was made up. He wanted to be with Hermione. Then something unexpected, to Harry happened. Hermione looked into his eyes and said, "Would you like to meet my parents, as my boyfriend?" Harry just stared at her, then nodded with a small smile. Hermione took Harry's hand and walked up the steps to her parents room.

Hermione knocked and then they heard a 'Come in.' They walked in hand-in-hand, and Harry looked at Hermione's parents, and the room they were staying in. It was filthy. And the worse part was seeing her parents cleaning it up.

Harry commanded, "Please stop, Mr. and Mrs. Granger. I will do this. You are my guest, I really don't expect my guest to clean my house for me." All three Grangers stopped what they were doing and looked at Harry. He then took his hands and waved them around the room, and yelled, "Scourgify!" Then the whole room shook and it was clean. The elder Grangers yelped while Hermione ran into Harry's arms thanking him.

"Hermione, who is this boy," Mr. Granger asked. Hermione turned around a frightened look on her face, she tried to push away from Harry, but he pulled her back.

"Dad this is the boy that stayed with us at the beginning of the summer. And now he is my boyfriend." Hermione stated. Mr. Granger had a sorry look on his face then came and gave Harry a firm handshake.

too be continued.....

HPRules
Very Good big grin

Running Mascara
That was terrific!!!! Jumpy

TheSims14
Enjoy all Harry/Hermione fans, big grin cool

Harry and the Grangers talked forever in the room, until they heard the dinner bell. Harry missed that sound. Tonks usually rang it, he then thought, "Are Tonks and Lupin here?"

The elder Grangers were already downstairs Harry seized his chance with Hermione. "Hermione, why are your parents here? Also, what caused me to black out," Harry asked.

Hermione was about to go out the door, she stopped and came back to Harry, she placed her head on his chest and replied, "My parents are here, because the Order thinks that if they were still at the house they could've died. And no one knows why you blacked out." She started to cry. Harry hugged her and stroked her hair. The dinner bell rang again, then they made their way downstairs.

When they got to the bottom, everyone was looking at them, especially Hermione. Harry didn't want to eat, so he ran back upstairs to his room. Well what he thought was his room but was actually Sirius's old bedroom. He slammed the door shut and sat in a dark corner.

Everyone started looking for him as soon as dinner was over. The only one that knew where he was, was Lupin. Lupin walked into Sirius's room, then he shut and locked the door. "Harry, I know you are here. This is Sirius's room, not yours." Lupin stated. He could hear Harry crying in the corner. He came over and put an arm around him and whispered, "Harry, you know that Sirius loved you. But why do you hold this picture from our 7th year."

It was true Harry was holding a picture from James's 7th year. It contained, Wormtail, Sirius, James, Lily, and Lupin. Every now and then James would give Lily a kiss on the cheek. This made Harry smile. Then Harry said, "I want to keep this photo. It reminds me of mum, dad, and Sirius." Lupin just nodded and unlocked the door and walked out.

After a few minutes Harry got up shoved the photo in his pocket and walked to what he knew was his room. When he walked in he received a blow to the head. "Ouch! What was that for?" Harry asked.

"For being a down-rite git," Ron replied.

"Ohh..Ron stop hitting him." Hermione stated. Harry walked over to Hermione and kissed her on the cheek, and laid down on his bed, eyes shut. Hermione on the other hand blushed a crimson red. She went to Harry's bed, and lifted his head, sat down on his bed, and then placed his head back in her lap so she could put her hands through his hair.

"I love that, Hermione. Would you mind to do it all the time, whenever we are alone?" Harry asked, making her blush. She kissed him on the forehead as an answer to his question. Harry loved his life, then he got an idea. He ran out of the room and told Lupin his plan. Then he walked back in his room with Lupin, and then stared at Hermione.

"I think that would be a great idea. How long are you going to be gone, because the wedding is tomorrow, but at this old place, instead of the Burrow?" Lupin stated.

"Well, I was thinking maybe a few hours, you know so he can spread his wings, then we will bring him here and put him in the basement." Harry replied. Hermione looked at the two and had a what-are-you-talking-about-look on her face. Harry grabbed her hand then walked downstairs, Firebolt in hand, and ran out the door. Harry got on his broom and Hermione got on, in front of Harry, and then Harry flew to the Burrow.

HPRules
Nice please post more soon it was great big grin

TheSims14
maybe l8r i am kinda tired

HPRules
Alright smile

TheSims14
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba
i was bored sorry

TheSims14
Enjoy this Short Post

As the two lovebirds were flying Harry thought, "Boy, this is the life." Then he felt something on his lips. He opened hi eyes and saw Hermione, he lost his balance and just about fell off, but one hand was still on the broom. Hermione screamed.

Harry jumped high, and back on the broom. Hermione still screaming. Harry kissed her to make her stop. Hemione broke away and started laughing. Harry finally landed.

"What are we doing here, Harry?" Hermione asked, suspiciously.

"You'll have to wait and see." Harry replied, walking to the Weasley barn, Firebolt still in hand.

HPRules
Nice post loved it Happy Dance big grin

Lol ya i get bored too

crazykim
You ROCK!!! plz post soon smile

HPRules
Yes Plz Post Soon big grin

TheSims14
l8r...maybe 600 maybe 700, central time, maybe l8r then tht

HPRules
Alrighty big grin

TheSims14
Harry/Hermione fans, I have another story on here Harry/Ginny, why don't ya'll check it out

TheSims14
Here you go, Harry/Hermione fans, laughing

Harry opened the Weasley barn and saw Buckbeak. He bowed, as did Buckbeak. Then Hermione came over and saw the hippogriff. She bowed and so did Buckbeak. Harry and Hermione climbed on Buckbeak and Harry asked, "Hermione, would you mind holding my broom?" She nodded and she grabbed his broom, as Harry grabbed the chains around Buckbeak's neck. Harry launched Buckbeak into the air and they were soaring.

Harry flew Buckbeak around for a while, with Hermione leaning into him, the whole way back to Grimmauld. Harry pulled the chains as a sign for Buckbeak to slow down. They were now landing. Harry landed then said the words on the slip of paper, and walked into the house with Buckbeak. Hemione, once again had dead ferrets around her neck, luring Buckbeak into Grimmauld.

He came slowly, as Harry and Hermione led him into the basement of Grimmauld. Once Buckbeak was safely downstairs, Harry and Hermione, came upstairs and sat down on the couch. Harry thought in his head 'Scourgify', and then the whole house of Black was clean. Not a speck of dirt could be found. Hermione gasped, as everyone in the house of Black, came downstairs and wondering, 'what the hell just happened?'

HPRules
Very Well Done big grin I LOVED IT lol

Running Mascara
That was great!!! Jumpy

Sorry I barely noticed how long it'd been since I last read your fanfics, I hadn't thought it was that long shock

HPRules
Plz Post More Soon

crazykim
I agree plz post more soon big grinbig grin
the sooner the better:P
i doubt i'll be able to sleep without:P

HPRules
haha same stick out tongue

crazykim
I thought about this the whole day at work!!! I was like please PLEASE let it be updated when i get home, it was like the only thing i was looking forward to sadsad
pleez post smilesmile

TheSims14
i am sorry, i have just moved to a different state, and i won't b able
2 post 4 a while, maybe, ok i may post on wednesday, or thursday, depeneding on my mood

Running Mascara
You're depressed??

crazykim
ok big grinbig grin tomorrow or the day after big grin I can live with that big grin
*smiles*
... 2 seconds later ...
*starts chewing fingernails off*
maybe I'll go do something .....
*continues to chew off fingernails*

HPRules
He-he Happy Dance sorry i was bored

TheSims14
ok go 2 h/g story it will explain everything

Running Mascara
POST ermmhappy

TheSims14
mayb 2morrow

TheSims14
postin soon

HPRules
YAY smile

TheSims14
ok icant post, i WILL TRY tomorrow, byez

HPRules
okay smile

Running Mascara
laughing out loud

HPRules
Te he

Running Mascara
What she said ermmhappy

TheSims14
lol i will try to post today, infact how about n a few minutes

TheSims14
postin soon

TheSims14

TheSims14
Evidence of Ted Tonks in the fifth Harry Potter book found
if you have the 5th Harry Potter book, it is on page 113...ty

HPRules
LOVED IT eek!

TheSims14
thxx, at least somebody cares
mad at someone, not goin to say a name
*cough* Running Mascara *cough*

TheSims14
will post shortly

HPRules
big grin

TheSims14
ok i lost it, soz 4 not postin, had 2 get off last nite, so
may post 2day

TheSims14

HPRules
very good post smile

Running Mascara
How tapped his shoulder?? lol

Originally posted by TheSims14
thxx, at least somebody cares
mad at someone, not goin to say a name
*cough* Running Mascara *cough*

What the f**k? Hey!! I hadn't logged on in lk 3 days erm

crazykim
parapapapaaaa i'm lovin it big grinsmilebig grin

Running Mascara
Originally posted by Running Mascara
How tapped his shoulder?? lol

What the f**k? Hey!! I hadn't logged on in lk 3 days erm

Opps!! I meant "Who tapped his shoulder" ermm

Oh, and I forgot to mention that it was a very good post indeed big grin

TheSims14
Originally posted by crazykim
parapapapaaaa i'm lovin it big grinsmilebig grin

lol mcdonalds

TheSims14

Running Mascara
Awesome ermmhappy Really enjoyed that post smile Please continue yes

TheSims14

Running Mascara
Awesome ^_^ Can't wait for the next post doped

TheSims14
accidently posted on wrong story

TheSims14
oops wrong story

Running Mascara
How'z that?? lol

TheSims14
its called editing, my dear

TheSims14

TheSims14
i am not goin to b on for the rest of today and tomorrow, b/c i gotta go to my dad's, and well i may be on, sunday afternoon, depending on if i get home in time, but then again it may bb monday afternoon, so i will talk 2 all of ya'll sunday or monday, l8r

Running Mascara
Originally posted by TheSims14
its called editing, my dear

Obviously, I told you the same thing on myspace, so why did you correct me on here since I had already pointed it out on myspace?? ermm

Good post btw ermmhappy

crazykim
good posts big grin internet was dead for a few days so yeah ... sad

but yeah , keep postingbig grinbig grinbig grin

TheSims14
maybe n a few minutes

Running Mascara
That was hours ago doped

crazykim
u gonna post soon??
PLEEZ??? (pouts lips)

TheSims14
mayb today, dependin if my parents dont kik me off

TheSims14

Running Mascara
I wonder who's it was doped

Great post!!! eek! Can't wait till you update!!! big grin

TheSims14
i dont know who the head belongs to,
i had some ideas, but it wud screw up the story so much
ideas, running mascara msg. me on myspace

TheSims14
or on here

Running Mascara
Oh sorry, in the message I got confused and didn't know what you were talkin about ermmhappy

TheSims14
ya, umm i may post soon, got the idea going

TheSims14

simonrob123
wow cool

when are they going to sleep in the one bed

TheSims14
lol, not 4 a while, whenever harry wants to ask hermione, i guess

Running Mascara
haermm

Nice post!!! ermmhappy

Love the part about Lupin saying that Lizzie and him lked eachother!! wink

Can't wait till Harry && Hermy sleep in the same bed tongue_ss

TheSims14
lol is tht all ya'll care about

TheSims14
may post if i am ungrounded, check h/g story

TheSims14

Running Mascara

TheSims14
ya, but they weren't ACTUALLY laying down there

simonrob123
we want the to sleep sleep ots taken u this long to get them to ive done it in about 5 in my story (wops not ment to say that u were ment to find out by reading it when i posted it o well

there needs more action we want more full on

TheSims14
lol, we cant put much detail n these stories
it has 2 b R-15, or sumtin like tht
ohhh i kno wut 2 do
evil face laughing

Running Mascara
Originally posted by simonrob123
we want the to sleep sleep ots taken u this long to get them to ive done it in about 5 in my story (wops not ment to say that u were ment to find out by reading it when i posted it o well

there needs more action we want more full on
I'ma check out your story ermmhappy

TheSims14
may post soon,
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hyper at the minute

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>