So...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~KoK!~
So a few weeks ago, I was at my girlfriends house, right? And I'm in teh bathroom, and I'm kinda horny, so I start whacking off. My girlfriend opens teh door. She sees me, gasps, and calls me a pervert before slamming the door.

So today, I go to her house to surprise her. Her mom says "She's probably upstairs in her bedroom." So I go up there, open teh door, and I see her lying on the bed, masturbating. She sees me, gasps, and calls me a pervert before I back out of the room and close the door.

There's no justice in this world....

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
So a few weeks ago, I was at my girlfriends house, right? And I'm in teh bathroom, and I'm kinda horny, so I start whacking off. My girlfriend opens teh door. She sees me, gasps, and calls me a pervert before slamming the door.

So today, I go to her house to surprise her. Her mom says "She's probably upstairs in her bedroom." So I go up there, open teh door, and I see her lying on the bed, masturbating. She sees me, gasps, and calls me a pervert before I back out of the room and close the door.

What the f**k?

Sanctuary
You wouldn't even lock the door? oh

lord xyz

There's no justice in this world.... This isn't a true story.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sanctuary
You wouldn't even lock the door? oh He must be one of those morons you read about on radio.

~KoK!~
Originally posted by Bardock42
He must be one of those morons you read about on radio. How to you read things on the radio?

Sanctuary
Originally posted by lord xyz
This isn't a true story.
Well done. no expression
How to you read things on the radio?
jlaugh

Selina*Starfire

laughcry crylaugh laughcry

Bardock42
How to you read things on the radio?

Oh my, you found the joke....

Thorrin
Wanking with the door unlocked, is asking for trouble. jockey

Just ask Mist. haermm

PITT_HAPPENS
The real problem is you didn't get any sex in either situation wink

Barker
haermm

#217453 +(6172)-

<@Chin^> My sister caught me jacking off the other week and calls me a pervert
<@Chin^> just the other day i walked into my room and caught my sister masturbating
<@Chin^> So she calls me a pervert again?!?
<@Chin^> there is no justice in the world...

The Pict
Oh my, you found the joke....

I haven't. Please give me a detailed explanation.

What the f**k?

Originally posted by lord xyz
This isn't a true story.

Röland

If she was any type of girlfriend she would have helped you out. haermm

Da Rev

So we call upon the Justice League

Grinning Goku
This is a little disturbing. How come she didn't beat you off? herbwanknone

Deathblow
U r ghey. U shd do a secks on ur gf.

Scythe
Okay...

~KoK!~
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
This is a little disturbing. How come she didn't beat you off? herbwanknone Not too sure....

dave_kodak

There's no justice in this world.... i agree with her statement

Strangelove
Men: We're just perverts all the time.

~KoK!~
Originally posted by Strangelove
Men: We're just perverts all the time. Damn feminists....

Scythe
A snake mated with the apple Adam and Eve picked from the tree...

Ew, they ate Snake jizz!

TOH

laughing out loud

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Scythe
A snake mated with the apple Adam and Eve picked from the tree...

Ew, they ate Snake jizz!

That's so nasty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.