WWH vs X Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
hmm

http://img34.imagevenue.com/loc671/th_92169_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_2001_000_122_671lo.jpghttp://img172.imagevenue.com/loc397/th_92186_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_7001_007_122_397lo.jpghttp://img46.imagevenue.com/loc989/th_92189_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_2001_008_122_989lo.jpghttp://img16.imagevenue.com/loc687/th_92191_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8001_009_122_687lo.jpg
http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc405/th_92197_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_0001_010_122_405lo.jpghttp://img128.imagevenue.com/loc522/th_92199_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_0001_011_122_522lo.jpghttp://img164.imagevenue.com/loc789/th_92210_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_7001_012_122_789lo.jpg
http://img179.imagevenue.com/loc392/th_92216_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_9001_013_122_392lo.jpg

Utrigita
If the X-men (real) had allowed to attack and Xaviar had wished to kill/hurt Hulk I believed he would.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by guy222
hmm

http://img34.imagevenue.com/loc671/th_92169_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_2001_000_122_671lo.jpghttp://img172.imagevenue.com/loc397/th_92186_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_7001_007_122_397lo.jpghttp://img46.imagevenue.com/loc989/th_92189_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_2001_008_122_989lo.jpghttp://img16.imagevenue.com/loc687/th_92191_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8001_009_122_687lo.jpg
http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc405/th_92197_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_0001_010_122_405lo.jpghttp://img128.imagevenue.com/loc522/th_92199_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_0001_011_122_522lo.jpghttp://img164.imagevenue.com/loc789/th_92210_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_7001_012_122_789lo.jpg
http://img179.imagevenue.com/loc392/th_92216_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_9001_013_122_392lo.jpg That's not the X-Men.

llagrok
which x-men? Astonishing x-men?

endrict
Is WWH a smart Hulk and the strongest?

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
If the X-men (real) had allowed to attack and Xaviar had wished to kill/hurt Hulk I believed he would.

Kill WWH? I don't think so

Do u like it so far

guy222
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That's not the X-Men.

laughing out loud

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Is WWH a smart Hulk and the strongest?

Hulk at his best. Pissed off and taking out many

Utrigita
Kill WWH? I don't think so

Do u like it so far

Of cause he would in comic then sentry wouldn't get the chance to woop WWH's ass stick out tongue

Yes I enjoy it actually just somethings in it I find things a little out of the context but never mind. great comic big grin

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
which x-men? Astonishing x-men?

Lets use the comic smile

Grinning Goku
Hulk at his best. Pissed off and taking out many

Hulk basking in PIS. Can't lose to the X-Men, now can he? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest
Hulk wins.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Hulk basking in PIS. Can't lose to the X-Men, now can he? roll eyes (sarcastic) how is it PIS when u dont know his full potential,have we ever seen hulk so mad and devoted to getting revenge....no so your claim is unsubstaniated

strengthkills
oh and hulk ftw every time

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hulk kills them.

llagrok
Originally posted by strengthkills
how is it PIS when u dont know his full potential,have we ever seen hulk so mad and devoted to getting revenge....no so your claim is unsubstaniated

We don't know Iceman's full potential, but if he beat the Hulk you'd cry PIS.

What incarnation of the x-men guy? The New x-men?

Hannibal-Lector
some of ur pictures arent on this server it says... aka they dont work 4 me =(

Utrigita

Well Ice man for one could probably kill hulk without great problems I believe isn't he a confirmed omega (doesn't read a lot of x-men comics)

strengthkills

What incarnation of the x-men guy? The New x-men? no i wouldnt cause we all know whose stronger of the two.u think u know me (i dont know why)i only turn into a fanboy when someone says a guy is stronger than hulk and or has no idea what there talkin about(for instance when sum1 says hulk takes forever to get stronger)
so please shutup

strengthkills
Well Ice man for one could probably kill hulk without great problems I believe isn't he a confirmed omega (doesn't read a lot of x-men comics) i dont think kill...subdue yes ....maybe

llagrok
Well Ice man for one could probably kill hulk without great problems I believe isn't he a confirmed omega (doesn't read a lot of x-men comics)

He was one of the first confirmed Omega Class mutants.

Utrigita
i dont think kill...subdue yes ....maybe

Couldn't he potential freeze the blood in his veins like he did to emma frost.

llagrok
Couldn't he potential freeze the blood in his veins like he did to emma frost.

Iceman has had a lot of insane feats in the recent x-men comics. He's been having high end feats for over 20 years now. Did you see his fight against the collective man? Creative stuff.

Bloodlusted iceman would be very dangerous.

Grinning Goku
Iceman would murder WWH.

snoopdogg
Iceman has had a lot of insane feats in the recent x-men comics. He's been having high end feats for over 20 years now. Did you see his fight against the collective man? Creative stuff.

Bloodlusted iceman would be very dangerous. What made him bleed in X-Men #200?

Grinning Goku
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=icemanbleedsxf3.jpg

llagrok
aaah, Scalphunter.

G-Mafia
Hulk FTW here.

Grinning Goku
No.

xmarksthespot
Is this supposed to be against every X-Man ever?

strengthkills
Couldn't he potential freeze the blood in his veins like he did to emma frost. i dont know if that would work on hulk gamma burns like one million times hotter than regular cells or something like that,his genetic makeup is extremely unique

guy222
Hulk basking in PIS. Can't lose to the X-Men, now can he? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Callin PIS laughing out loud

Friend, no need for the rolleyes

U don't like WWH

I do

Its like any other character made to shine

Grinning Goku
It's just that the whole thing seemed so rushed, IMHO. I like Hulk, he's not my favorite character, but when I saw what he did to BB, I was pissed. Iron Man, well, he had it coming. But BB should never lose to Hulk, no matter how powerful he becomes, but that's just me. And true on the shining part. Sorry bout the rolleyes, guy. Nothing personal. You know you're one of the coolest members on this forums. You don't piss anybody off or shit like that.

guy222

Current has Wolverine

Do u like the New X Men? They are cool

guy222

Bobby>WWH no

Marvel is making Hulk truly badass

guy222
It's just that the whole thing seemed so rushed, IMHO. I like Hulk, he's not my favorite character, but when I saw what he did to BB, I was pissed. Iron Man, well, he had it coming. But BB should never lose to Hulk, no matter how powerful he becomes, but that's just me. And true on the shining part. Sorry bout the rolleyes, guy. Nothing personal. You know you're one of the coolest members on this forums. You don't piss anybody off or shit like that.

I understand ur points smile

I admire Living Tribunal. I will never believe Marvel: The End.

I like Hulk and the Inhumans. BB is my favorite Inhuman. Something about a Celestial creation, I have an affinity for

None taken, my friend

I appreciate that. Just go about my business. Prolly the oldest one who has read a comic

Have a great evening. Maybe BB and WWH will team

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Is this supposed to be against every X-Man ever?

Ones in the book

Are u gonna read X Men #200

llagrok
Bobby>WWH no

That doesn't really matter, he can't match up against Bobby.

Iceman can easily absorb water and put himself in the class 100+

Iceman can reform after being shattered, and absorb water out of people's bodies when doing so. Even people who have enhanced stats, like we saw in x-men.

Iceman can ice an entire town if he wants to, he could encase Hulk in miles of ice. He can flash freeze Hulk or get him with a brain freeze.

People need to realize that superhuman stats won't always prevail. There's a reason why we haven't seen anyone fight using their brain in WWH, because that would result in the Hulk losing. Do you really think a genius like Tony would try and face Hulk head on? When he's got his extremis armor?

Charlotte DeBel
Or some things with TP...Yes, his consciousness cannot be affected directly in behavioral modification way because of "too much rage", but there's other ways.
Emma Frost, for example, successfully tried some unorthodoxal stuff on metahumans with some degree of unvulnerability and resistance to behavioral modification- like bolts of pure psionic energy to overload and paralyse their nervous system (it doesn't matter how strong and mad Hulk is, he still has one) or just causing desynchronization in nervous system making commands one's subconsciousness send's to one's body parts to misfire. That has nothing with being enraged/mad/going derserk- if you have nervous system, you'll be affected.
But of course, nothing of that sophisticated stuff won't be used in WWH. As it's seen from the preview, Emma forgets that she's the most skilled "mental surgeon" on Earth specialized in using TP in unorthodoxal ways and goes into all out brawl with Hulk in her diamond form. At least that supports the idea, than in diamond form Emma can strike with the force up to 50 tons because of density of her body.

strengthkills

Iceman can reform after being shattered, and absorb water out of people's bodies when doing so. Even people who have enhanced stats, like we saw in x-men.

Iceman can ice an entire town if he wants to, he could encase Hulk in miles of ice. He can flash freeze Hulk or get him with a brain freeze.

People need to realize that superhuman stats won't always prevail. There's a reason why we haven't seen anyone fight using their brain in WWH, because that would result in the Hulk losing. Do you really think a genius like Tony would try and face Hulk head on? When he's got his extremis armor? what? what the hell would tony have done with extremis,i read the whole iron man thing(1-6)and didnt put him on the same level as hulk,besides the reason tony went head to head is to inject him with a spike,turn him to banner,and then nuke him...except hulks above other gamma radiated people and took it like a man(besides what is extremis gonna do burn him with fire breathe,shock him)
Hulk is not gonna stand there and be covered in ice hes punched himself out of mountains before ....ice not a problem(unless it puts him to sleep) wink

strengthkills
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Or some things with TP...Yes, his consciousness cannot be affected directly in behavioral modification way because of "too much rage", but there's other ways.
Emma Frost, for example, successfully tried some unorthodoxal stuff on metahumans with some degree of unvulnerability and resistance to behavioral modification- like bolts of pure psionic energy to overload and paralyse their nervous system (it doesn't matter how strong and mad Hulk is, he still has one) or just causing desynchronization in nervous system making commands one's subconsciousness send's to one's body parts to misfire. That has nothing with being enraged/mad/going derserk- if you have nervous system, you'll be affected.
But of course, nothing of that sophisticated stuff won't be used in WWH. As it's seen from the preview, Emma forgets that she's the most skilled "mental surgeon" on Earth specialized in using TP in unorthodoxal ways and goes into all out brawl with Hulk in her diamond form. At least that supports the idea, than in diamond form Emma can strike with the force up to 50 tons because of density of her body. People have tried to paralyze hulk in many ways,it has never worked....point dismissed,if it was hard for a powered up xavier to mind control him then emmas hopeless wink
(it doesn't matter how strong and mad Hulk is, he still has one) yeah but anger flushes it out

Utrigita
Bobby>WWH no

bobby > WWH yes

Yes they are making sure that, the ones that can defeat him will never meet him.

Utrigita
People have tried to paralyze hulk in many ways,it has never worked....point dismissed,if it was hard for a powered up xavier to mind control him then emmas hopeless wink
(it doesn't matter how strong and mad Hulk is, he still has one) yeah but anger flushes it out

We aren't talking controlling him we are talking immobilizing/killing him, which I believe Xaviar if he wanted to could fairly easily accomplish.
Agree with Debel and I can only smile at the result Xaviar would get if he tryed it big grin

Charlotte DeBel
Call me Charlotte. And repowered Xavier has "forgotten" many stuff about sophisticated TP...but come on- X-Men have arguably the best "mental surgeon" living in their lines...who surprisingly forgets about overloading Hulk nervous system with raw psionic energy (at its strongest Emma's "psionic lightning" was able to destroy a building, less powerful strike left M (invulnerable to mind-controlling and pretty much physically invulnerable) paralysed for some time necessary to teach arrogant girl the lesson) or desynchronising synapses in his brain/messing with his subconsciousness (she rendered Wolverine's "animal berserker instincts" useless by doing that, since all instincts and all rage in the wiorld means dick when your body can't follow the commands from its brain). Also some sophisticated ways of manipulating person's nervous system\subsonsciousness include giving him\her orgasm\euphoria, which is also nothing new to Emma.
I repeat- she's one of the best "mental surgeons" ever and after Charles' loss of some skill arguably the best one. She lacks raw power for attacks, but compensates that with almost unparalleled skills. She's like an agile skilled fencer with a thin rapier when most other telepaths in high tier often prefer to solve their problems like big brawlers with crowbars.
It cannot be healed since there's no proper damage done to the boddy tissue, it cannot be dealt with with the help of rage...

But if you want Hulk win, then of course you'll be writing some simplier stuff. Like Emma trying to fight Hulk hand-to-hand in her diamond form (though he can't damage her in that form, just BFR).

strengthkills
bobby > WWH yes

Yes they are making sure that, the ones that can defeat him will never meet him. yeah you can say that and i can say the exact opposite because its opinion,when hulks being written to potential bobby has no chance(dont know what bobbys potential is but hulks is infinite strength,durability and stamina not to mention an insane healing factor,im tellin you people like emma and bobby are useless against the hulk and considering xavier couldnt control hulk then what makes you think he could kill him,hulks willpower is insane and he has like a billion different personalities good luck

strengthkills
Call me Charlotte. And repowered Xavier has "forgotten" many stuff about sophisticated TP...but come on- X-Men have arguably the best "mental surgeon" living in their lines...who surprisingly forgets about overloading Hulk nervous system with raw psionic energy (at its strongest Emma's "psionic lightning" was able to destroy a building, less powerful strike left M (invulnerable to mind-controlling and pretty much physically invulnerable) paralysed for some time necessary to teach arrogant girl the lesson) or desynchronising synapses in his brain/messing with his subconsciousness (she rendered Wolverine's "animal berserker instincts" useless by doing that, since all instincts and all rage in the wiorld means dick when your body can't follow the commands from its brain). Also some sophisticated ways of manipulating person's nervous system\subsonsciousness include giving him\her orgasm\euphoria, which is also nothing new to Emma.
I repeat- she's one of the best "mental surgeons" ever and after Charles' loss of some skill arguably the best one. She lacks raw power for attacks, but compensates that with almost unparalleled skills. She's like an agile skilled fencer with a thin rapier when most other telepaths in high tier often prefer to solve their problems like big brawlers with crowbars.
It cannot be healed since there's no proper damage done to the boddy tissue, it cannot be dealt with with the help of rage...

But if you want Hulk win, then of course you'll be writing some simplier stuff. Like Emma trying to fight Hulk hand-to-hand in her diamond form (though he can't damage her in that form, just BFR). psionic lightning striking down a building is not the same as koing or killing hulk the two arent comparable

Utrigita

But if you want Hulk win, then of course you'll be writing some simplier stuff. Like Emma trying to fight Hulk hand-to-hand in her diamond form (though he can't damage her in that form, just BFR).

What would happen in your openion Charlotte if we just for a moment takes it back to old school Xaviar preforming this feat against Hulk instead of Emma. If I remember correctly he rebelled a sentinal with pure psychic energy.

And you are absolutely right there are so many methods for the "heroes" to win if they want to.

Utrigita
yeah you can say that and i can say the exact opposite because its opinion,when hulks being written to potential bobby has no chance(dont know what bobbys potential is but hulks is infinite strength,durability and stamina not to mention an insane healing factor,im tellin you people like emma and bobby are useless against the hulk and considering xavier couldnt control hulk then what makes you think he could kill him,hulks willpower is insane and he has like a billion different personalities good luck

Its all a different openion big grin

I believe one has already mentioned how Ice-man would defeat WWH without seemingly any kind of problems, and Ice-man has the the ability to get the exact same levels at durability strenght and endurance as WWH since his control of water and so on can be used to greatly amplify his stats.

He isn't gonna control him which I have stated one time already, Charlotte has already mentioned a way to immobilise WWH without getting near his brain and a healing factor isn't gonna help els she couldn't have preformed that feat against Wolverine.

Charlotte DeBel
Willpower helps to deal with mind control and behavioral modification, not with pinpointing some areas of brain with psionic energy which has nothing to do with "strong personality".
Emma easily managed to stun with psionic lighting a person who gave her one hell of psionic feedback when she tried to mindcontrol\mindprobe her.

Utrigita
Willpower helps to deal with mind control and behavioral modification, not with pinpointing some areas of brain with psionic energy which has nothing to do with "strong personality".
Emma easily managed to stun with psionic lighting a person who gave her one hell of psionic feedback when she tried to mindcontrol\mindprobe her.

So that would explain why Moondragon always gets her ass kicked by Thanos big grin

Charlotte DeBel
Near his mind, not his brain. Affecting nervous system without actually damaging it or dealing with rage\willpower.

Utrigita
Cool your quiet good into this psychic big grin

Charlotte DeBel
Moondragon...Moondragon was once rendered helpless by Rick Jones by using headphones and some hard rock. Mind gem really deserves better owner...

Utrigita
Moondragon...Moondragon was once rendered helpless by Rick Jones by using headphones and some hard rock. Mind gem really deserves better owner...

Well adam had put restriction on it so it couldn't be used to its full capacity. But agree give to emma instead ore Xaviar hell anyone..

Charlotte DeBel
But the incident with ruining concentration completely via headphones and really loud music is not the worst thing that can happen to telepath.

PIS of the year is Emma (whose another forte is working with crowds) getting brick to the head from an angry mob in X-Men vol 2 155 (or 156?).

guy222

People need to realize that superhuman stats won't always prevail. There's a reason why we haven't seen anyone fight using their brain in WWH, because that would result in the Hulk losing. Do you really think a genius like Tony would try and face Hulk head on? When he's got his extremis armor?

Good morning

Hulk's strength is infinite

If Hulk hit the Watcher, he can k/o Bobby

Bobby is one of my fav X Men. WWH is running the gauntlet. Selling out everywhere. Its fun watching Hulk pummel

I lost respect for Stark during the registration

I remember when Tony 'beat' the Hulk with one punch. Guess who got their revenge now smile

guy222
bobby > WWH yes

Yes they are making sure that, the ones that can defeat him will never meet him.

wink

I have every issue big grin cool

guy222
We aren't talking controlling him we are talking immobilizing/killing him, which I believe Xaviar if he wanted to could fairly easily accomplish.
Agree with Debel and I can only smile at the result Xaviar would get if he tryed it big grin

Xavier also said, he could put the heroes to sleep

Never stated anywhere in original Secret Wars no

He has made lies before

Bottom line, no one will stop WWH until Marvel deems it

Those who enjoy are having fun.

guy222
So that would explain why Moondragon always gets her ass kicked by Thanos big grin

Thanos is still working at Taco Bell big grin

He's returning soon

Moondragon is 'alive'

llagrok
Good morning

Hulk's strength is infinite

Bobby is one of my fav X Men. WWH is running the gauntlet. Selling out everywhere. Its fun watching Hulk pummel

I lost respect for Stark during the registration

I remember when Tony 'beat' the Hulk with one punch. Guess who got their revenge now smile

Lunatik beat the watcher, watcher is overrated imo. That logic doesn't work anyways. Wolverine was able to cut Thanos, Wolverine >> Thanos?

Hulk can't K.O Bobby, he can crush him and then Bobby can kill him. If Bobby was able to take care of Fuego, I doubt Hulk is going to be any problem.

Does Hulk have any liquid in his brain? If he does, Iceman can easily freeze it. Doesn't matter how thick Hulk's skull is because Iceman doesn't have to force his hand through his head in order to freeze the water. He hardly needs to touch him.

People have tried to paralyze hulk in many ways,it has never worked....point dismissed,if it was hard for a powered up xavier to mind control him then emmas hopeless wink

Yeah, anger removes his need for a nervous system. Logic dur

You think that Xavier tried to control the Hulk? Why would he want to do that? Xavier tried to read his mind and he accomplished it. Task completed. Xavier never stated that he attempted to injure The Hulk.

Xavier, Emma and a couple of others are probably the most resistant to telepathic control there is. That does NOT grant them immunity to telepathic attacks. Just like how Hulk isn't immune to mental bolts. He's immune to mind control, like 20% of the marvel verse.

He has shown resistance to mental control in the future, but he has obviously been injured by mental bolts. Why would that change? Getting angrier makes him harder to control, he's still as easy to mind blast.

Like most of us saw, those of us who read the old New x-men. Me and Debel. We saw that Emma can do quite a lot with her telepathy, like stop people from feeling pain, enhance the pain they're feeling a hundredfold and press certain buttons/induce certain reactions within the human body. Think of it as ranged pheromone control.

Hulk has a body and is affected in the same way that anyone else is. It works just as easily on class 1000 as it does on a class 10.

playa1258
Hulk is very powerful, he would inflict heavy losses on the X-men. Most of them have human level durabilty and therfore go down in one hit.

Utrigita
Lunatik beat the watcher, watcher is overrated imo.

I have to be sure that we are talking Uatu so that I doesn't say anything I might regret.

guy222
Lunatik beat the watcher, watcher is overrated imo. That logic doesn't work anyways. Wolverine was able to cut Thanos, Wolverine >> Thanos?

Hulk can't K.O Bobby, he can crush him and then Bobby can kill him. If Bobby was able to take care of Fuego, I doubt Hulk is going to be any problem.

Does Hulk have any liquid in his brain? If he does, Iceman can easily freeze it. Doesn't matter how thick Hulk's skull is because Iceman doesn't have to force his hand through his head in order to freeze the water. He hardly needs to touch him.

Yeah, anger removes his need for a nervous system. Logic dur

You think that Xavier tried to control the Hulk? Why would he want to do that? Xavier tried to read his mind and he accomplished it. Task completed. Xavier never stated that he attempted to injure The Hulk.

Xavier, Emma and a couple of others are probably the most resistant to telepathic control there is. That does NOT grant them immunity to telepathic attacks. Just like how Hulk isn't immune to mental bolts. He's immune to mind control, like 20% of the marvel verse.

He has shown resistance to mental control in the future, but he has obviously been injured by mental bolts. Why would that change? Getting angrier makes him harder to control, he's still as easy to mind blast.

Like most of us saw, those of us who read the old New x-men. Me and Debel. We saw that Emma can do quite a lot with her telepathy, like stop people from feeling pain, enhance the pain they're feeling a hundredfold and press certain buttons/induce certain reactions within the human body. Think of it as ranged pheromone control.

Hulk has a body and is affected in the same way that anyone else is. It works just as easily on class 1000 as it does on a class 10.

When did Watcher lose to Lun? Of course, Howlett can cut Thanos

I like Bobby. Mutants amaze me. Again, no one is beating Hulk until Marvel deems it

Take care, my friend

guy222
I have to be sure that we are talking Uatu so that I doesn't say anything I might regret.

http://img187.imagevenue.com/loc414/th_84787_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8001_014_122_414lo.jpghttp://img156.imagevenue.com/loc779/th_84794_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_5001_015_122_779lo.jpghttp://img147.imagevenue.com/loc698/th_84801_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_2001_016_122_698lo.jpghttp://img142.imagevenue.com/loc404/th_84812_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8001_017_122_404lo.jpg
http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc637/th_84817_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_4001_018_122_637lo.jpghttp://img23.imagevenue.com/loc1099/th_84833_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8001_019_122_1099lo.jpg

xmarksthespot
Ones in the book

Are u gonna read X Men #200 I've flipped through it already.

Those shown so far in the crossover?

Hellion BFRs him.
Shadowcat does this to him, but doesn't stop at the torso.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3236/thor199042723co1.th.jpg
Emma and Xavier use alternative telepathic means than mind control on him.

None of this will happen in the comics of course because that would result in Hulk losing. 313

llagrok
Hulk would beat 'em in the comics.

Not on KMC.

Blight
Well if he beats enough people in the comics then his feats will rise and you will be shit out of luck. smile

strengthkills
Originally posted by Blight
Well if he beats enough people in the comics then his feats will rise and you will be shit out of luck. smile exactly
btw tell me how u freeze gamma radiation,ive never seen it done and plus it supposedly burns hotter than the sun
someone claimed bobby can get as strong and durable as the hulk no adding mass doesnt mean you add strength(it does technically im being an ass ex.atlas,goliath etc.)but just cause he can add strength doesnt mean he can approach WWH levels(tell me im lying) besides iceman has control over thermal energy(his power is removing heat not adding ice or coolness/cold)thats what he has unlimited potential in

Blight
Frankly This Iceman god that people have here on KMC is starting to bug me. Same with the magneto garbage.

What's the point of a character if there is no way to beat them? No body=shit character in my opinion.

llagrok
exactly
btw tell me how u freeze gamma radiation,ive never seen it done and plus it supposedly burns hotter than the sun
someone claimed bobby can get as strong and durable as the hulk no adding mass doesnt mean you add strength(it does technically im being an ass ex.atlas,goliath etc.)but just cause he can add strength doesnt mean he can approach WWH levels(tell me im lying) besides iceman has control over thermal energy(his power is removing heat not adding ice or coolness/cold)thats what he has unlimited potential in

If Hulk was that hot, people wouldn't be able to touch him. I never said that he would reach WWH or regular Hulk levels, I said that he would become class 100. It's not enough to beat the Hulk through sheer strength, but it's still impressive.

Frankly This Iceman god that people have here on KMC is starting to bug me. Same with the magneto garbage.

What's the point of a character if there is no way to beat them? No body=shit character in my opinion.

lol.

Iceman is around low herald, he's hardly a god. It's based on feats that he has, it's not a hyperbole.

Blight
If Hulk was that hot, people wouldn't be able to touch him. I never said that he would reach WWH or regular Hulk levels, I said that he would become class 100. It's not enough to beat the Hulk through sheer strength, but it's still impressive.

lol.

Iceman is around low herald, he's hardly a god. It's based on feats that he has, it's not a hyperbole. What it is is kindof annoying.

strengthkills

lol.

Iceman is around low herald, he's hardly a god. It's based on feats that he has, it's not a hyperbole. gammas not hot in that sense,its so full of energy....compare it to atoms which everything has ,but they are not exploding like an atom bomb(i just messed that up,tell me if you dont understand)

Symmetric Chaos
exactly

Iceman has frozen energy before. Hulk isn't made of raw energy anyway.

Bobby isn't as strong as Hulk (unless he made himself ridiculously huge) but he is far more durable since he can just reform himself. But he doesn't need any of that since he can just liquefy him.

Blight
See it's instances like this that really get my gall!

If Iceman is powerful enough that he can just liquefy people then what's the point? Why does he even have bad guys?

llagrok
See it's instances like this that really get my gall!

If Iceman is powerful enough that he can just liquefy people then what's the point? Why does he even have bad guys?

Well, he doesn't fight normal human beings, now does he? Nor does he liquefy everyone he fights. He's not fighting random bank robbers all the time either.

Seriously, what's wrong with you today? You're whining about Iceman and Magneto's power levels?

Blight
There's nothing wrong with me.

Tyrant
So, using this logic...
Iron Fist hit Hulk, so theoretically, he should be able to beat anyone under Hulk.

Iron Fist beats Black Bolt! shifty

Charlotte DeBel
llagrok, call me Charlorre, not DeBel. And it was just stupid, that Emma, one of most skilled "mental surgeons" ever, tries one of the most stupid things possible- fights Hulk hand-to-hand....yes, he can't do much to her in diamond form, but she can do even less to him that way.
Another stupid thing from WWH:X-Men is Emma feeling mental feedback in her diamond form. In that state her nervous system is altered so she doesn't feel pain or anything, even more- it becomes a "prism" which disperses psionic energy, preventing her both from using her TP and from being affected by TP. In human form she'd be most probably affected, in diamond form- I just don't believe i...

strengthkills

Not on KMC. wow

Blight
llagrok, call me Charlorre, not DeBel. And it was just stupid, that Emma, one of most skilled "mental surgeons" ever, tries one of the most stupid things possible- fights Hulk hand-to-hand....yes, he can't do much to her in diamond form, but she can do even less to him that way.
Another stupid thing from WWH:X-Men is Emma feeling mental feedback in her diamond form. In that state her nervous system is altered so she doesn't feel pain or anything, even more- it becomes a "prism" which disperses psionic energy, preventing her both from using her TP and from being affected by TP. In human form she'd be most probably affected, in diamond form- I just don't believe i... It was so powerful a feedback that it effected her in her diamond state... now THAT'S power no expression

DevilGoblin

Not on KMC.

In comics Hulk is the strongest one there is. No one barring cosmic beings (LT, Eternity...) can beat him, if he's really pissed.

On KMC hulk is the weakest one there is.

You know the hulk > your favourite chars.

Charlotte DeBel
It was so powerful a feedback that it effected her in her diamond state... now THAT'S power no expression

So mental feedback from Hulk>Cassandra Nova>>>>mental feedback from Xorn I?
Now THAT'S PISwink

strengthkills
So mental feedback from Hulk>Cassandra Nova>>>>mental feedback from Xorn I?
Now THAT'S PISwink meh,but what does that have to do with anything

llagrok
meh,but what does that have to do with anything

It's an example of how they know jack shit about characters.

Blight
So mental feedback from Hulk>Cassandra Nova>>>>mental feedback from Xorn I? That's about right. My only problem is that Hulk has a VERY good defense against Telepathy. So the fact that Charles got in without any struggle whatsoever is a bit PIS.

Blight
It's an example of how they know jack shit about characters.

Once again, different hulk than you've ever seen.

I don't get the double standard. It's the same thing that people do with Wolverine. It's called an UPGRADE.

No one is bitching that Iceman went from Snowman to not needing a body.

No one cared about the fact that Magneto could seem to originally only control metal to having complete control over the entire electro magnetic sphere.

These things happen.

Symmetric Chaos

I don't get the double standard. It's the same thing that people do with Wolverine. It's called an UPGRADE.

No one cared about the fact that Magneto could seem to originally only control metal to having complete control over the entire electro magnetic sphere.

These things happen.

Except that Emma is actually immune to such attacks completely in her diamond form. Even her emotions are dulled.

So there's really no good explanation for what happened. Unless Hulk became a very high level telepath.

llagrok

These things happen.

Yeah, that's it dur

Hulk's powers evolved into being able to bypass telepathic immunity with his rage!

strengthkills
It's an example of how they know jack shit about characters. alright ,hulks been beaten by some of the weakest people in marvel and im not bitchin...live with it
sometimes people screw up,emma getting the feedback didnt hurt her and has no relevance to hulk beating her(and has no one considered that feedback could have been extremely powerful,there have been many cases where writers contradict other writers...ex.juggernaut has been stopped,hulk has survived nuclear explosions and so on and so on)
so let it go it doesnt have any relevance to the thread

strengthkills
Yeah, that's it dur

Hulk's powers evolved into being able to bypass telepathic immunity with his rage! how do you bypass immunity...seems like you should save that smiley for yourself

Blight
Yeah, that's it dur

Hulk's powers evolved into being able to bypass telepathic immunity with his rage! Nevermind. I see what you're getting at.

But Proffesor X should not have gotten into hulks mind that easy in general.

You took my quote far out of context.

xmarksthespot
It's an example of how they know jack shit about characters. Meh, the writer is relatively new to comic writing I think, and has never written the X-Men nor Hulk. From an interview I read he prefers the brawlers like Colossus, Wolverine, X-23 et al so they'll probably end up looking okay, while all the versatile others will act like idiots.
No one is bitching that Iceman went from Snowman to not needing a body.Iceman's powers grew over 20 years, with subtle hints being dropped over those 20 years that there was more to his power than he used and that he was only limited by his own immaturity. Most people do ***** about Iceman's powers growing. Generally whenever a mutant character grows more powerful people ***** with something like "I'm sick of the mutants getting so powerful." even when it occurs over 20 years.
how do you bypass immunity...seems like you should save that smiley for yourself That's some excellent point missing you have there.

llagrok
Bobby's powers are obviously wasted on him, at least in my opinion. We've seen many examples of how "crappy" he is at using them, at least the 616 version of Iceman. Emma, Mikhail and AU Icemen, all far better with their powers.

The 616 Iceman is without doubt the one who has shown the most growth and uses the least of his potential. So he's not the kind of person who suddenly becomes über, like Hulk smile

Anyways, back on topic. All of the x-men win, Iceman can solo him, new x-men loses/lost.

Utrigita
Nevermind. I see what you're getting at.

But Proffesor X should not have gotten into hulks mind that easy in general.

You took my quote far out of context.

Well it is a Xaviar who has just gotten his power back and don't use the delicate touch he once did he just hammers through.

But the most shitty part IMO is still emma being affected by Xaviars telepathy when in her Diamond form wtf...

strengthkills
Meh, the writer is relatively new to comic writing I think, and has never written the X-Men nor Hulk. From an interview I read he prefers the brawlers like Colossus, Wolverine, X-23 et al so they'll probably end up looking okay, while all the versatile others will act like idiots.
Iceman's powers grew over 20 years, with subtle hints being dropped over those 20 years that there was more to his power than he used and that he was only limited by his own immaturity. Most people do ***** about Iceman's powers growing. Generally whenever a mutant character grows more powerful people ***** with something like "I'm sick of the mutants getting so powerful." even when it occurs over 20 years.
That's some excellent point missing you have there. That's some excellent point missing you have there
yeah good one

Blight
Meh, the writer is relatively new to comic writing I think, and has never written the X-Men nor Hulk. From an interview I read he prefers the brawlers like Colossus, Wolverine, X-23 et al so they'll probably end up looking okay, while all the versatile others will act like idiots.
Iceman's powers grew over 20 years, with subtle hints being dropped over those 20 years that there was more to his power than he used and that he was only limited by his own immaturity. Most people do ***** about Iceman's powers growing. Generally whenever a mutant character grows more powerful people ***** with something like "I'm sick of the mutants getting so powerful." even when it occurs over 20 years.
That's some excellent point missing you have there.

My issue, though, is this. And this isn't directed ONLY at you, I promise big grin

Hulk has been fluctuating in power since he began. He was the Grey Hulk for about 2 issues and had an entirely different personality from the one two issues later when he turned green.

For quite a while it seemed like the Hulk could fly as well, I don't know if that's been retconned but maybe you can shed some light onto that.

Then you see his Grey Hulk come back a bit weaker.

Then you have the Professor.

Then you have the Mindless Hulk

Then you have the Banner Controlled hulk.

Then you have the Rick Jones Controlled Hulk.

Then you have this Guilt Hulk going around in his head that's supposed to represent something in his head.

Then you have Devil Hulk, and God knows what he can do (and apparently no one else cares because I'll admit it's kindof a stupid idea).

Then you have Green Scar... Who has been defying anything anyone says here on the board and is pissing off a lot of people. Why? Same reason I guess people ***** about Iceman.

But no one can pretend Hulk hasn't fluctuated CONSTANTLY throughout his career. In fact, he's probably been fluctuating longer than Iceman or Magneto and at much greater rates. They not only dropped hints about Hulk being more powerful, they blatantly spell it out by announcing that he is "The Strongest One there Is" (And really, it's not just the Hulk that says that... the Narrator says it, and others in the Marvel Universe say it. I'm not saying it makes him stronger than abstract, but there does seem to be a limitless tap of strength he has so far).

Sorry...

Blight
Well it is a Xaviar who has just gotten his power back and don't use the delicate touch he once did he just hammers through.

But the most shitty part IMO is still emma being affected by Xaviars telepathy when in her Diamond form wtf... Yeah, that really doesn't make sense smile

I'll just say that hulk is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO strong that it even effects her big grin big grin big grin

What If...
IF you are referring to WWH: X-men #1....

It's not stated or really even shown that Emma is in her diamond form when Xavier's backlash hits the X-men.

Blight
Originally posted by What If...

It's not stated or really even shown that Emma is in her diamond form when Xavier's backlash hits the X-men. Well that WOULD explain a lot....

Charlotte DeBel
That's some excellent point missing you have there.

He prefers the brawlers? Well, that expalins the scene in preview with that brawling stuff performed by Emma...he probably thought that it will look cool.
At least we got another on-panel support for Emma's Class 50 force of hits...which still does jack to Hulk.

And the thing with diamond form in WWH-X-Men 1 was just a misinterpretation? What if, at least it wasn't me who started it, not my post in Emma respect thread...where that wasn't even mentioned.

xmarksthespot

It's not stated or really even shown that Emma is in her diamond form when Xavier's backlash hits the X-men. She's in diamond form in the panels before and after...

What If...
Before doesn't mean anything.
After....I don't see much.

If you want to interpret that somewhat shiny arm as Emma in diamond form, so be it, but IMO a centimeter worth of forearm isn't enough for this uproar of "zomg bad writeeen."
She didn't even have a speech bubble. She wasn't in anyway part of the story. As not even a supporting character in the middle ground, it was a color misinterpretation by the artist at best

If she was standing there as a full blown engagement ring with her front towards the viewer, I would understand. But she isn't, so I don't.

Tyrant
After....I don't see much.

If you want to interpret that somewhat shiny arm as Emma in diamond form, so be it, but IMO a centimeter worth of forearm isn't enough for this uproar of "zomg bad writeeen."
She didn't even have a speech bubble. She wasn't in anyway part of the story. As not even a supporting character in the middle ground, it was a color misinterpretation by the artist at best

If she was standing there as a full blown engagement ring with her front towards the viewer, I would understand. But she isn't, so I don't. no expression

xmarksthespot
After....I don't see much.She arrived in diamond form. Before... means that she was in diamond form immediately before, up until, as Xavier is using telepathy. After... Meh, I see completely white shoulders. Unless she's suddenly become albino I'm assuming diamond form.

Writers communicate their intentions to artists in the scripts they write.
"Big panel - three quarters of page.

Astonishing X-Men stand in front of the Blackbird.
Shadowcat is half phased into the Blackbird, Lockheed is on her shoulder.
Colossus is armored up and Emma is in diamond form..."

Even if she wasn't in diamond form that Emma would fall to "sad feedback" when she recently entered Rogue's mind filled with 8 billion recently deceased people, casualties of a terrible war, is still irksome.

It was of course a single (foreshadowing) example of a writer not knowing characters (my guess), writer/artist not communicating (your guess), or editor not paying enough attention (in either case) from a mediocre comic in a crossover where making the Hulk look good will presumably involve bad writing of other characters. It doesn't compare to the Black Panther cosmic armbar... but then whatever uproar there has been has been proportionately limited.

Seeing the previews for WWH:X-Men #2 doesn't exactly make one optimistic that the X-Men will be fighting to their best. Shadowcat... intangible. Hulk... brawler. Shadowcat out by page 7. messed

Julian Keller should have just BFRed him the moment he arrived at the mansion. Instead he was stupid and tried to hold him down.

llagrok
Are you sure Julian could BFR at his current powerlevel? I thought he was toned down a bit, since he couldn't handle the increase. But yeah, he could still do a BFR though.

The people doing WWH are obviously very fixed on establishing Hulk as the #1 brawler, which I think they could've done without turning every single character into idiots and making them go hand to hand. Don't they realize that characters actually have histories? The new warriors and x-men weren't made to be minor Hulk characters and villains (except Wolverine) so it's just ridiculous that he's portraying them like this.

guy222
Are you sure Julian could BFR at his current powerlevel? I thought he was toned down a bit, since he couldn't handle the increase. But yeah, he could still do a BFR though.

The people doing WWH are obviously very fixed on establishing Hulk as the #1 brawler, which I think they could've done without turning every single character into idiots and making them go hand to hand. Don't they realize that characters actually have histories? The new warriors and x-men weren't made to be minor Hulk characters and villains (except Wolverine) so it's just ridiculous that he's portraying them like this.

bump

strengthkills

The people doing WWH are obviously very fixed on establishing Hulk as the #1 brawler, which I think they could've done without turning every single character into idiots and making them go hand to hand. Don't they realize that characters actually have histories? The new warriors and x-men weren't made to be minor Hulk characters and villains (except Wolverine) so it's just ridiculous that he's portraying them like this. Hes already the number 1 brawler(maybe tied with juggs)but now he has a bit of common sense when fighting and can channel his anger when he needs it,how are they making everyone fight like idiots...hulk kod julian before he could BFR him and there was no nightcrawler
everyone else performed to the best of their abilities

llagrok
Hes already the number 1 brawler(maybe tied with juggs)but now he has a bit of common sense when fighting and can channel his anger when he needs it,how are they making everyone fight like idiots...hulk kod julian before he could BFR him and there was no nightcrawler
everyone else performed to the best of their abilities

Yeah right, best of their abilities my ass.

Cass turning her hands into maces, what was she hoping to do, beat him to death? If she had any brains at all, which she normally has, she would've turned her hands into blades.

Hellion attempted to hold Hulk down, which was just stupid. If he had tried to BFR Hulk when he was holding back instead of holding him down, the fight wouldn't have ended as quickly. Or perhaps Noriko could've tried using her speed a little, but no.

strengthkills
Yeah right, best of their abilities my ass.

Cass turning her hands into maces, what was she hoping to do, beat him to death? If she had any brains at all, which she normally has, she would've turned her hands into blades.

Hellion attempted to hold Hulk down, which was just stupid. If he had tried to BFR Hulk when he was holding back instead of holding him down, the fight wouldn't have ended as quickly. Or perhaps Noriko could've tried using her speed a little, but no. the blades would have done...what exactly(look at wolverine and the x-23 chick)
Hellion is a hero why would he bfr hulk and make him someone elses problem smile
norikos speed huh
Hulk's faster than most give him credit. Ask Quicksilver. IH #175
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg

What If...
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg

Old school Quicksilver? How impressive!
Sorry, but throwing in scans from the Hulk respect thread, that we've all seen, isn't going to make you credible.
no

As for Wolverine and X-23 - they did the most damage out of anyone in the group.

If you are seriously saying the X-men were written to the best of their abilities, you are an idiot.

X-23 gets caught the second she throws herself at him? Sorry, but X-23 has shown to be much more skilled than that.

Dust gets 2 inches from him and spews him with dustbunnies? She could have easily shed off his face, from a distance, while his healing factor was down.

Mercury flailing her club arms around - nuff said.
Hellion laughing - nuff said.

Rockslide had the only decent portrayal, while still offering some comic relief eh.

strengthkills
Old school Quicksilver? How impressive!
Sorry, but throwing in scans from the Hulk respect thread, that we've all seen, isn't going to make you credible.
no

As for Wolverine and X-23 - they did the most damage out of anyone in the group.

If you are seriously saying the X-men were written to the best of their abilities, you are an idiot.

X-23 gets caught the second she throws herself at him? Sorry, but X-23 has shown to be much more skilled than that.

Dust gets 2 inches from him and spews him with dustbunnies? She could have easily shed off his face, from a distance, while his healing factor was down.

Mercury flailing her club arms around - nuff said.
Hellion laughing - nuff said.

Rockslide had the only decent portrayal, while still offering some comic relief eh. so providing scans/evidence doesnt make the argument more credible.....no comment,think about what you just said.
did you read planet hulk,if not read it and get back to me about the speed thing.
Dust would have been dispersed by the thunderclap wether she was 2 inches or 20 feet away,not to mention hulk has blown down forests by simply blowing or do i need to post a scan or do you remember seeing one in his respect thread.... you know the respect thread that you know so well.
Mercury last i checked she couldnt get her blades as sharp as adamantium meaning they wouldnt be nearly as effective as wolverines or x-23's,hence she wouldnt be a factor.
Hellion wasnt given a chance to perform cause hulk took him out immediately,with a thunderclap,a thunderclap that has taken out much more durable opponents.
So please i dont want to hear this "jobber"crap because its not true
hulk in the old days would have made a fool of this group, they are 3rd rate at best.

llagrok
so providing scans/evidence doesnt make the argument more credible.....no comment,think about what you just said.
did you read planet hulk,if not read it and get back to me about the speed thing.
Dust would have been dispersed by the thunderclap wether she was 2 inches or 20 feet away,not to mention hulk has blown down forests by simply blowing or do i need to post a scan or do you remember seeing one in his respect thread.... you know the respect thread that you know so well.
Mercury last i checked she couldnt get her blades as sharp as adamantium meaning they wouldnt be nearly as effective as wolverines or x-23's,hence she wouldnt be a factor.
Hellion wasnt given a chance to perform cause hulk took him out immediately,with a thunderclap,a thunderclap that has taken out much more durable opponents.
So please i dont want to hear this "jobber"crap because its not true
hulk in the old days would have made a fool of this group, they are 3rd rate at best.

dur

I hope you realize that pretty much every member that posts in the comics forum thinks you're a complete dur? Not in the good way.

Last time you checked what? You don't need adamantium quality metal in order to pierce the Hulk's eyes. Nor do you need any form of superhuman strength. Knives would've been more effective, simple as that.

Hellion was given the chance. He held down Hulk didn't he? That's when he could've done something useful instead of trying to restrain him. Hellion's not so stupid that he'd try to restrain him, he knows better.

Dust isn't "dispersed" and she certainly won't be by a simple thunderclap. That's just wrong. You really need to decide though, is i shockwave, sonic, energy? His thunderclap seems to chance every thread.

Hulk being able to hit the old Quicksilver doesn't make him particularly fast. Many people have done that and Surge has better speed feats than the old Quicksilver. Apocalypse hit Quicksilver easily.

3rd rate teams don't take down Nimrod. Nimrod could easily beat the Hulk.

Blight

Even if she wasn't in diamond form that Emma would fall to "sad feedback" when she recently entered Rogue's mind filled with 8 billion recently deceased people, casualties of a terrible war, is still irksome.

The Hulks entire planet died (Full of not just ONE sentient Race, but a FEW) with the exception of an armada. I think his "Sad Feedback" is a bit stronger as I bet there were more than 8 Million people on that planet. Not to mention Didn't Xavier just get his powers back? So maybe he didn't proceed correctly?

I know I'm grasping at straws a little bit but give the Writer SOME credit. People are so quick to judge things.

llagrok
The Hulks entire planet died (Full of not just ONE sentient Race, but a FEW) with the exception of an armada. I think his "Sad Feedback" is a bit stronger as I bet there were more than 8 Million people on that planet. Not to mention Didn't Xavier just get his powers back? So maybe he didn't proceed correctly?

I know I'm grasping at straws a little bit but give the Writer SOME credit. People are so quick to judge things.

From what we saw, there wasn't that many inhabitants on Sakaar and unless Hulk was mindlinked with every one of them, there shouldn't be that much feedback.

From what we've seen by Pak, Endsong in example, he likes to disregard old comics. Even though I didn't mind it, many people disagreed with how he just suddenly gave Kid Omega telekinesis.

strengthkills
dur

I hope you realize that pretty much every member that posts in the comics forum thinks you're a complete dur? Not in the good way.

Last time you checked what? You don't need adamantium quality metal in order to pierce the Hulk's eyes. Nor do you need any form of superhuman strength. Knives would've been more effective, simple as that.

Hellion was given the chance. He held down Hulk didn't he? That's when he could've done something useful instead of trying to restrain him. Hellion's not so stupid that he'd try to restrain him, he knows better.

Dust isn't "dispersed" and she certainly won't be by a simple thunderclap. That's just wrong. You really need to decide though, is i shockwave, sonic, energy? His thunderclap seems to chance every thread.

Hulk being able to hit the old Quicksilver doesn't make him particularly fast. Many people have done that and Surge has better speed feats than the old Quicksilver. Apocalypse hit Quicksilver easily.

3rd rate teams don't take down Nimrod. Nimrod could easily beat the Hulk. Yes you are one to talk
Titanium wasnt able to pierce hulks eyes you are a dumbass and your point is moot and unlike you my life is not affected by peoples opinions of me on an internet board,so my advice to you get a life.
show me scans of wwhat hellion is capable of,until you do shut the hell up

"Dust isn't "dispersed" and she certainly won't be by a simple thunderclap. That's just wrong. You really need to decide though, is i shockwave, sonic, energy? His thunderclap seems to chance every thread.When have i said anything about his thunderclap being,sonic,energy or a shockwave apparently its sonic/shockwave ,pick one it still would have taken hellion and dust out of the game....also thunderclaps arent simple and have taken out opponents equal or far greater than dust and hellion

Also hulk has resisted/broken/bested Nate Grey before, tell me what hope does hellion have?
In short hulk hasnt jobbed.
You have no credibility,show me one time you have won an argument on this board.

llagrok
Yes you are one to talk
Titanium wasnt able to pierce hulks eyes you are a dumbass and your point is moot and unlike you my life is not affected by peoples opinions of me on an internet board,so my advice to you get a life.
show me scans of wwhat hellion is capable of,until you do shut the hell up

"Dust isn't "dispersed" and she certainly won't be by a simple thunderclap. That's just wrong. You really need to decide though, is i shockwave, sonic, energy? His thunderclap seems to chance every thread.When have i said anything about his thunderclap being,sonic,energy or a shockwave apparently its sonic/shockwave ,pick one it still would have taken hellion and dust out of the game....also thunderclaps arent simple and have taken out opponents equal or far greater than dust and hellion

Also hulk has resisted/broken/bested Nate Grey before, tell me what hope does hellion have?
In short hulk hasnt jobbed.
You have no credibility,show me one time you have won an argument on this board.

Nope, not going to shut up.

If you don't care about what people here think, then I don't see why you bother posting here. Apparently you have so much better to do.

Hulk's thunderclap is sonic and energy? cool, does he switch by pushing a button or something? Want me to pick one? Way to go comic continuity.

I doubt his thunderclap has taken out anyone like Dust. Seeing as she doesn't really have a solid form, you can't say that he has ever taken out anyone greater, weaker or similar to her.

Hulk never beat Nate, not by a LONG shot. He barely resisted non-shaman Nate, way to go. Even Holocaust did that.

No one was claiming that Hulk was doing the jobbing, they were. Learn how to tell the difference. When everyone except you say they're jobbing, they're jobbing.

For the record, is your motto "Everyone but me is crazy"? It'd suit you.

strengthkills

If you don't care about what people here think, then I don't see why you bother posting here. Apparently you have so much better to do.

Hulk's thunderclap is sonic and energy? cool, does he switch by pushing a button or something? Want me to pick one? Way to go comic continuity.

I doubt his thunderclap has taken out anyone like Dust. Seeing as she doesn't really have a solid form, you can't say that he has ever taken out anyone greater, weaker or similar to her.

Hulk never beat Nate, not by a LONG shot. He barely resisted non-shaman Nate, way to go. Even Holocaust did that.

No one was claiming that Hulk was doing the jobbing, they were. Learn how to tell the difference. When everyone except you say they're jobbing, they're jobbing.

For the record, is your motto "Everyone but me is crazy"? It'd suit you. i dont post here to please people,its called throwing out an opinion ...like for instance you are the lamest person i have had the pleasure of talking to.
Since you like to criticize peoples reading comprehension,why not criticize yourself since I obviously said his thunderclap is a sonic/shockwave attack,please post where i said different
Your lack of hulk knowledge is showing,this statement.....
"I doubt his thunderclap has taken out anyone like Dust. Seeing as she doesn't really have a solid form, you can't say that he has ever taken out anyone greater, weaker or similar to her." Really,ever heard of vapor...the chick in the U-foes(apparently not)or diablo the 5th dimensional demon,in all this proves you talk for no reason and should shut up....get a dog or something
If anything hulk did job concerning her(dust),all he had to do was blow and he could have sent her to japan(his breath has taken down whole forests)

Gee llagrok,you sure did show me thumb up

strengthkills

For the record, is your motto "Everyone but me is crazy"? It'd suit you. I really like that motto,you know what would suit you...."I talk out of my ass and shit out my mouth"

xmarksthespot

I know I'm grasping at straws a little bit but give the Writer SOME credit. People are so quick to judge things. 8 billion minds, killed in a long arduous, agonizing and terrible war iirc, currently reside in Rogue, all screaming. I don't see why it would matter how many people died on his planet unless he was actually mindlinked to them all, as noted.

Xavier only ever lost his powers, not his skills.

ExodusCloak
8 billion minds, killed in a long arduous, agonizing and terrible war iirc, currently reside in Rogue, all screaming. I don't see why it would matter how many people died on his planet unless he was actually mindlinked to them all, as noted.

Xavier only ever lost his powers, not his skills.

Spot on. Best part is the people that resided in the Hecatomb were like living dead, because of their unique situation they were unable to actually rest in peace...so they've been stuck in a tormented limbo like state for a very long time. The planet consisted of 18 billion inhabitants but the Hecatomb could only contain 10 billion and the other 8 billion formed around the containment unit hence the sentinent type creature.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Best part is the people that resided in the Hecatomb were like living dead, because of their unique situation they were unable to actually rest in peace...so they've been stuck in a tormented limbo like state for a very long time.

Sicko no expression

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Sicko no expression

Hey Chaos

More scans

http://img141.imagevenue.com/loc194/th_83263_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_3002_000_122_194lo.jpghttp://img184.imagevenue.com/loc111/th_83268_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_1002_002_122_111lo.jpghttp://img128.imagevenue.com/loc9/th_83271_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_3002_003_122_9lo.jpghttp://img160.imagevenue.com/loc876/th_83297_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_7002_004_005_122_876lo.jpg
http://img184.imagevenue.com/loc420/th_83305_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_1002_006_122_420lo.jpg

llagrok
Really good showing by Shadowcat, I don't see why she didn't keep it up.

guy222
Really good showing by Shadowcat, I don't see why she didn't keep it up.

Hey Kris

WWH vs Piotr

http://img151.imagevenue.com/loc1170/th_84579_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_2002_007_122_1170lo.jpghttp://img17.imagevenue.com/loc996/th_84586_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_2002_008_122_996lo.jpghttp://img145.imagevenue.com/loc845/th_84593_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8002_009_122_845lo.jpghttp://img143.imagevenue.com/loc1113/th_84600_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_2002_010_122_1113lo.jpg
http://img18.imagevenue.com/loc803/th_84606_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_5002_011_122_803lo.jpg

Best scans coming big grin

llagrok
Yeah, just read it a while ago.

I think that Shadowcat could've killed him if she had been bloodlusted. Seems to me like the x-men were a little hesitant to go for the kill. Except Wolvie of course.

outavodka
sure he learned to fight better and not let his rage get the better of him but hes not fuggin WonderWoman i mean damn hes proven hes got better, now the xmen should put his ass down. Even with cannonball, iceman, juggs, rogue there later he should be put down!

guy222
Yeah, just read it a while ago.

I think that Shadowcat could've killed him if she had been bloodlusted. Seems to me like the x-men were a little hesitant to go for the kill. Except Wolvie of course.

Kitty killing WWH. Not in Hulk's book smile

WWH vs Howlett...poor Howlett

http://img128.imagevenue.com/loc33/th_88005_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_4002_013_122_33lo.jpghttp://img178.imagevenue.com/loc227/th_88007_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_5002_014_122_227lo.jpghttp://img140.imagevenue.com/loc196/th_88009_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_9002_015_122_196lo.jpghttp://img149.imagevenue.com/loc894/th_88011_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_5002_016_122_894lo.jpg
http://img45.imagevenue.com/loc734/th_88019_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8002_017_122_734lo.jpghttp://img129.imagevenue.com/loc195/th_88025_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_3002_018_122_195lo.jpghttp://img149.imagevenue.com/loc1093/th_88039_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_3002_019_122_1093lo.jpg

Badabing
Kitty killing WWH. Not in Hulk's book smile

WWH vs Howlett...poor Howlett

http://img128.imagevenue.com/loc33/th_88005_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_4002_013_122_33lo.jpghttp://img178.imagevenue.com/loc227/th_88007_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_5002_014_122_227lo.jpghttp://img140.imagevenue.com/loc196/th_88009_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_9002_015_122_196lo.jpghttp://img149.imagevenue.com/loc894/th_88011_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_5002_016_122_894lo.jpg
http://img45.imagevenue.com/loc734/th_88019_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8002_017_122_734lo.jpghttp://img129.imagevenue.com/loc195/th_88025_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_3002_018_122_195lo.jpghttp://img149.imagevenue.com/loc1093/th_88039_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_3002_019_122_1093lo.jpg Logan got it in a bad way. sad

guy222
Originally posted by Badabing
Logan got it in a bad way. sad

I know

WWH vs Cain

http://img181.imagevenue.com/loc562/th_90674_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_6002_020_122_562lo.jpg
http://img143.imagevenue.com/loc763/th_90676_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_9002_021_122_763lo.jpg

Cain doesn't look too powerful laughing out loud

Badabing
I know

WWH vs Cain

http://img181.imagevenue.com/loc562/th_90674_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_6002_020_122_562lo.jpg
http://img143.imagevenue.com/loc763/th_90676_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_9002_021_122_763lo.jpg

Cain doesn't look too powerful laughing out loud Neither did Colossus....

llagrok
Neither did Colossus....

Cain can recover.

How the hell is Colossus going to heal from this? The Russian's gonna be in a lotta pain.

Badabing
Cain can recover.

How the hell is Colossus going to heal from this? The Russian's gonna be in a lotta pain. I don't know what Colossus is going to do. I don't remember him getting damaged like that.... confused

llagrok
I don't know what Colossus is going to do. I don't remember him getting damaged like that.... confused

When Mimic got his insides shred and such in Colossus form, he had to wait and absorb an additional healing factor in order to handle it. Seeing as Colossus has none, this will get tricky smile

guy222
Neither did Colossus....

big grin

Hulk beat up FF also

Badabing
big grin

Hulk beat up FF also Which issue?

llagrok
Which issue?

initiative or frontline, I forgot which one.

ankur29
if i'm not wrong juggernaut is not out of the fight he is still to fully be featured in issue 3, hopefully he will be more useful?BAck to full power perhaps?)

Badabing
initiative or frontline, I forgot which one. I'll read them now.....

Edit: Hulk survived Johnny's nova!

snoopdogg
big grin

Hulk beat up FF also How did Thing do?

JasonK4
How did Thing do?

probably got his ass handed too erm

guy222
Which issue?

WWH #2 smile

Ptr_Grifin
How did Thing do?

He put up a good fight as usual, but in the end he was beaten. I'll try and post some scans for you.

Battlehammer
wait a sect. what issue is this from or are these all simply previews?

JasonK4
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wait a sect. what issue is this from or are these all simply previews?

WWH: x-men 02

Battlehammer
Originally posted by JasonK4
WWH: x-men 02
How though? It comes out next week. Are you sure it not simply a preview?

JasonK4
How though? It comes out next week. Are you sure it not simply a preview?
Nah man, I'm sure it was released today...besides, Guy uploaded the entire comic.

guy222
How did Thing do?

WWH vs Torch

http://img176.imagevenue.com/loc115/th_95399_AA-WWH02-019_122_115lo.jpghttp://img125.imagevenue.com/loc619/th_95401_AA-WWH02-020-21_122_619lo.jpghttp://img45.imagevenue.com/loc800/th_95410_AA-WWH02-022_122_800lo.jpghttp://img148.imagevenue.com/loc1084/th_95422_AA-WWH02-023_122_1084lo.jpg

vs Ben

http://img13.imagevenue.com/loc804/th_96241_AA-WWH02-024_122_804lo.jpghttp://img149.imagevenue.com/loc940/th_96248_AA-WWH02-025-26_122_940lo.jpghttp://img186.imagevenue.com/loc393/th_96258_AA-WWH02-027_122_393lo.jpg

Battlehammer
Originally posted by JasonK4
Nah man, I'm sure it was released today...besides, Guy uploaded the entire comic.
dam man. The web sight lied to man it said it came out next week lol.

so much for the best wolverine and hulk fight yet. That fight was far from the best fight they ever had. Dam comic book writters and there lies.

JasonK4
dam man. The web sight lied to man it said it came out next week lol.

so much for the best wolverine and hulk fight yet. That fight was far from the best fight they ever had. Dam comic book writters and there lies.

and the covers...they're so damn misleading...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH vs Torch

http://img176.imagevenue.com/loc115/th_95399_AA-WWH02-019_122_115lo.jpghttp://img125.imagevenue.com/loc619/th_95401_AA-WWH02-020-21_122_619lo.jpghttp://img45.imagevenue.com/loc800/th_95410_AA-WWH02-022_122_800lo.jpghttp://img148.imagevenue.com/loc1084/th_95422_AA-WWH02-023_122_1084lo.jpg

vs Ben

http://img13.imagevenue.com/loc804/th_96241_AA-WWH02-024_122_804lo.jpghttp://img149.imagevenue.com/loc940/th_96248_AA-WWH02-025-26_122_940lo.jpghttp://img186.imagevenue.com/loc393/th_96258_AA-WWH02-027_122_393lo.jpg

Great scans thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>