Aquaman vs Superman (This time it's serious)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so imma gonna keep it short..Aquaman has what it takes to beat Superman...Yeah f*ck it i said it....Aquaman can beat motherf*cking Superman..you know why? Because Arthur got style ..He got style and he's a king so he get's all the chicks ...Clark's just a big dumb alien that wears his underwear over his pants and got killed by a monkey from outerspace..I think in a all-out-full-power-non-bullshit fight Aquaman can take clark...He can take Clark and after he wiped Clark's tear's of his boots he'll go get drunk with Green Lantern and after that go boem shakalaka on Lois ass i'f you know what i mean wink
F*ck Superman i spit in his face *gorl spit*
The character is a disgrace and Aquaman is the right man to eliminate him ones and for all...

cool

golem370
Superman destroys the entire planet Aquaman is on

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Supes uses his stinky breath and lows him into the wind.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so imma gonna keep it short..Aquaman has what it takes to beat Superman...Yeah f*ck it i said it....Aquaman can beat motherf*cking Superman..you know why? Because Arthur got style ..He got style and he's a king so he get's all the chicks ...Clark's just a big dumb alien that wears his underwear over his pants and got killed by a monkey from outerspace..I think in a all-out-full-power-non-bullshit fight Aquaman can take clark...He can take Clark and after he wiped Clark's tear's of his boots he'll go get drunk with Green Lantern and after that go boem shakalaka on Lois ass i'f you know what i mean wink
F*ck Superman i spit in his face *gorl spit*
The character is a disgrace and Aquaman is the right man to eliminate him ones and for all...

cool

supes

charlemagne9746
What's Aquaman gonna do? Even a fart from Supes' would destroy Aquaman.

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
Superman destroys the entire planet Aquaman is on

I dont think that he have the power to do this but superman would win.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by carver9
I dont think that he have the power to do this but superman would win.

He just has to smash into it at near lightspeed

grey fox
Aquaman can take Supes 3/10 thanks to his magical weaponry/hand

Endless Mike
Originally posted by grey fox
Aquaman can take Supes 3/10 thanks to his magical weaponry/hand

But can he react fast enough to use it effectively before he loses?

basilisk
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
What's Aquaman gonna do? Even a fart from Supes' would destroy Aquaman.

What is it with you and Superman's farts? I agree they would be devastating but they just don't play a role in any of his fights.

Superman near light-speed punch for the win, underpants on the outside or otherwise.

quanchi112
supes wins

Tak
Jubilee wins. big grin

guy222
Originally posted by Tak
Jubilee wins. big grin

is an xmen

Rorschach
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He just has to smash into it at near lightspeed

But he can only move at 2000 Miles per second. no expression

King Kandy
Couldn't Aquaman take Supes out with TP?

Galvaclaw
If despero couldn't Aquaman can't

colonelf40
Aquaman is a loser/rip off of the Sub-Mariner!

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by basilisk
What is it with you and Superman's farts? I agree they would be devastating but they just don't play a role in any of his fights.

Superman near light-speed punch for the win, underpants on the outside or otherwise.

I just bring up his farts when Supes is pitted against someone multitudes of power levels beneath him. There is nothing Aquaman can really do to Supes without PIS.

batdude123
Originally posted by Rorschach
But he can only move at 2000 Miles per second. no expression

Oh please, don't give me that crap. You've even posted plenty of scans showing Superman going lightyears in minutes. laughing

Muck101
Originally posted by colonelf40
Aquaman is a loser/rip off of the Sub-Mariner!

Aquaman was before the Sub-Mariner, so its the other way around. Except Sub-Mariner is a lot cooler.

DarkCrawler
Actually, Sub-Mariner was before Aquaman. Two years before, actually.

batdude123
Originally posted by Muck101
Aquaman was before the Sub-Mariner, so its the other way around. Except Sub-Mariner is a lot cooler.

Actually, Namor did come before Aquaman.

Edit: Damn you, DC. sad

Validus
At least Aquaman doesn't have ankle wings.

*runs from DC*

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
If despero couldn't Aquaman can't

Aquaman has actually took control of Superman's body via telepathy in the past. He can also cause a white martian to have a seizure.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Muck101
Aquaman was before the Sub-Mariner, so its the other way around. Except Sub-Mariner is a lot cooler. does aquaman predate 1941?

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Aquaman has actually took control of Superman's body via telepathy in the past. He can also cause a white martian to have a seizure.

White Martians are impressive on paper, but they get beaten by the bundle all the time.

Arthur is not >> Superman or a white martian.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by King_Mungi

T-Vo?

Juntai
Originally posted by norrinradd43
does aquaman predate 1941? His first appearance was 1941.

Namor is a little older, and technically the first aqua-hero... but at the same time a lot of his concepts were taken from the more successful Aquaman.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
White Martians are impressive on paper, but they get beaten by the bundle all the time.

Arthur is not >> Superman or a white martian.

He also has done far more uber telepathy feats as well

Indeed, no where did I state that

Lucid Lui
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5261/dccomicspresents04815au8.jpghttp://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8333/dccomicspresents04816ph5.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2701/aquamanvsuperman01gc8.jpg

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/587/vsuperjonn00ke1.jpghttp://img243.imageshack.us/img243/9743/vsuperjonn01re0.jpghttp://img233.imageshack.us/img233/631/vsuperjonn02wr1.jpg

*coughs*

Rorschach
Oh please, don't give me that crap. You've even posted plenty of scans showing Superman going lightyears in minutes. laughing Bad Writing. no expression

Wizard says Superman only move at 2000 miles per hour. no expression

Wizard> DC Comics. no expression

no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
*coughs*

Aquaman has permanent shrinkage.

PWNED!

Btw, were you trying to prove that Superman is>>>>Aquaman? 'Cause you did a pretty good job.

batdude123
Bad Writing. no expression

no expression

laughing out loud

Juntai
Bad Writing. no expression

no expression In 1987 maybe, lol.

Lucid Lui
Btw, were you trying to prove that Superman is>>>>Aquaman? 'Cause you did a pretty good job.
Wasn't trying to prove anything.

Thought i'd liven up the decor with some images.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.