Iron man vs Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
I just check out a site that contained pics of the upcoming Iron man movie and i got to be honest ...THAT SH*T LOOKED FRIKKIN SWEAT eek!
But anyways i'm gonna give Tony a week prep so he can go build a Green Lantern ass kickin armor or something...
Are Tony's rescourses enough to take on Green Lantern? ow superhero help isn't allowed but he can get help from non super powered shield agents and stuff ..

Discus!!!

cool

SpunkySmurph
none180

Superherovandal
GL what can IM possibly create in his armor to combat a weapon that can essentially create anything imaginable.

Aqua-pimp
What? stick out tongue

Aqua-pimp
Well Tony has all the important info about Green Lantern..And i'f i'm correct Batman ones deviced a plan to take on Green Lantern i'f he ever went bad so i'f Bats can do it why not Tony? who has a lot more rescourses to his disposal..don't know how he''s gonna pull a win out his ass but it ain't imposible

cool

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
I just check out a site that contained pics of the upcoming Iron man movie and i got to be honest ...THAT SH*T LOOKED FRIKKIN SWEAT eek!
But anyways i'm gonna give Tony a week prep so he can go build a Green Lantern ass kickin armor or something...
Are Tony's rescourses enough to take on Green Lantern? ow superhero help isn't allowed but he can get help from non super powered shield agents and stuff ..

Discus!!!

cool

which lantern

Aqua-pimp
Kyle wink

cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Any Lantern> Iron Man IMO. Even the noobs have just got too much power in thier hands.

Grinning Goku
Green Lantern. The Lanterns have so many ways to defend against his offences. Kyle or Hal can create a chainsaw and decapitate his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.