Mister Sinister,U-Foes & Wrecker vs Gladiator Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Hannibal-Lector
i think team, x-ray can basically turn hulk back into bruce right? if not, does hulk have ne way of hurting vapor or mister sinister (who he would tear apart but then sinister would reform?)

golem370
BFR. He might be able to thunderclap Vapor. If Mister Sinister can be knock out which I don't know that he can The Gladiator Hulk would be the one to do it.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
i think team, x-ray can basically turn hulk back into bruce right? if not, does hulk have ne way of hurting vapor or mister sinister (who he would tear apart but then sinister would reform?) x ray and vector have never been to sucssesful in koin regular hulk,dont know much about sinister ,im sure hulk would win against everyone else,but dont have info on sinister

guy222
bumprav

lft4ded
I do remember X-Ray hitting him gamma negative rays in the distant past. Last time the fought I though Hulk used someone as a meat shield from X-Ray before taking them out?

Always with the questions, I know, I know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.