Unrizen & Perrkius vs Shuma Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Unrizen- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urizen_%28comics%29

&

Perkkus- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/perrikus.htm

vs

Shuma Gorath- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/shumagorath.htm

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Unrizen- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urizen_%28comics%29

&

Perkkus- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/perrikus.htm

vs

Shuma Gorath- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/shumagorath.htm

where are they fighting

golem370
Hell

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Hell

urizen ftw

norrinradd43
Urizen was a bad ass, he takes Shuma with no help

golem370
Shuma Gorath is a badass

Mider999
meh i uno shuma was a very powerful entity universe destrying abilities and such, if urizen is as powerful as image god and satan then yeah i give it to him

Tyrant
What the f*ck?
Ugh, I hate this forum somedays...

Mider999
and why do you hate it?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mider999
meh i uno shuma was a very powerful entity universe destrying abilities and such, if urizen is as powerful as image god and satan then yeah i give it to him

Before Spawn Battled him and Urizin walked the earth it toked the combined might of hell and heaven to contain him he cannot be killed.

Tak
Dude, Urizen would uber own Shuma.

Utrigita
I believe that is what I'm saying confused

Tak
Originally posted by Utrigita
I believe that is what I'm saying confused

Yeah. Urizen actually is in another reality (sort of, I don't know the fact right now.) Killing him would be pointless. When he walked into Manhattan people felt his presence and committed suicide.

Tak
Before Spawn Battled him and Urizin walked the earth it toked the combined might of hell and heaven to contain him he cannot be killed.

You bring an excellent point. Contain, not kill, and in recent issue it seems though he may have been freed.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tak
You bring an excellent point. Contain, not kill, and in recent issue it seems though he may have been freed.

What spawn is it now is it fourth age spawn??? (haven't read comic for like 2-3 months because of exam).

Spawn stops Urizin his current powerlevels are on the same level as God and Satan.

Tak
What spawn is it now is it fourth age spawn??? (haven't read comic for like 2-3 months because of exam).

Spawn stops Urizin his current powerlevels are on the same level as God and Satan.

That God and Satan are actually only second to MOM, or the actual God. There are like duplicates. Like the Lucifer and Micheal of Image, MOM gave Spawn the powers of being above them, and he owned them with rather ease. Now imagine this.

1) God

2) M.o.M

3) Spawn

4) Duplicates

Tak
Spawn can probably kill him, but I'm unsure. Its like saying God created a being stronger than him, which is false.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tak
That God and Satan are actually only second to MOM, or the actual God. There are like duplicates. Like the Lucifer and Micheal of Image, MOM gave Spawn the powers of being above them, and he owned them with rather ease. Now imagine this.

1) God

2) M.o.M

3) Spawn

4) Duplicates

Where god and satan confused and why is God above MOM when you said he was the most powerful confused

Tak
Where god and satan confused and why is God above MOM when you said he was the most powerful confused

I'm not for certain if M.o.M is the actual God. The Duplicates are God and Satan. These God and Satan are far from the real ones in my opinion.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tak
I'm not for certain if M.o.M is the actual God. The Duplicates are God and Satan. These God and Satan are far from the real ones in my opinion.

Believe that M.o.M is the actual God. So what you are saying that the duplicates are like avatars possessing a fraction of the power of the real God and Satan???

Tak
Believe that M.o.M is the actual God. So what you are saying that the duplicates are like avatars possessing a fraction of the power of the real God and Satan???
Most likely.

grey fox
Urzien annihilates Shuma Gorath

Tak
Originally posted by grey fox
Urzien annihilates Shuma Gorath
Summarizing it all, yeah.

Utrigita
Yes and quiet easily

Tyrant
What happens if Shuma creates a bunch of planets and just tosses them at Urizen?

I may be the only one on the forum that thinks this... but I find it hard to compare Spawn characters to Marvel, and DC ones. Considering all of the Spawn characters are compared to God and Satan, and God and Satan rule one planet, and yet, people compared to them, are taking down dimension destroying beings...

Oh well.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tyrant
What happens if Shuma creates a bunch of planets and just tosses them at Urizen?

I may be the only one on the forum that thinks this... but I find it hard to compare Spawn characters to Marvel, and DC ones. Considering all of the Spawn characters are compared to God and Satan, and God and Satan rule one planet, and yet, people compared to them, are taking down dimension destroying beings...

Oh well.

Well it is hard because the feat are 100% different but just thinking about that it toke the combined might of Heaven and Hells army to just CONTAIN Urizin is scaring even more scaring is it when thinking about that God (creation of MoM) actually wanted to step down against Urizin (think that had something to do with God knowing that Spawn would take care of Urizin but what the hell)

Tyrant
Well it is hard because the feat are 100% different but just thinking about that it toke the combined might of Heaven and Hells army to just CONTAIN Urizin is scaring even more scaring is it when thinking about that God (creation of MoM) actually wanted to step down against Urizin (think that had something to do with God knowing that Spawn would take care of Urizin but what the hell) Ya, I know, but it still doesn't sound right.
Although, I would have liked to see a fight on panel between the two.

I mean, the comparison doesn't seem right to me. Urizen murders him? Based on?

Hell, I haven't seen anything from God or Satan's work that Odin couldn't do.

Is it just based off of their names, is that it?

Another thing I find funny, is how Urizen's indestructible... except a piece of him was chipped off, and Spawn later ended up destroying it...

Tak
Ya, I know, but it still doesn't sound right.

Another thing I find funny, is how Urizen's indestructible... except a piece of him was chipped off, and Spawn later ended up destroying it...
God and Satan didn't even live enough for them to show more feats. If it took Spawn and the help of M.O.M to defeat them, thats already way above Odin.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Tak
God and Satan didn't even live enough for them to show more feats. If it took Spawn and the help of M.O.M to defeat them, thats already way above Odin. Didn't live long enough? Ha!

It took MoM to tell Spawn how to become as powerful as God and Satan, to get the better of them (well, destroy their army).

That in no way, even has relevancy to their power levels...

Tak
Didn't live long enough? Ha!

It took MoM to tell Spawn how to become as powerful as God and Satan, to get the better of them (well, destroy their army).

That in no way, even has relevancy to their power levels...
And what did Spawn need to do to kill them?

Tyrant
Originally posted by Tak
And what did Spawn need to do to kill them? Create another planet, to let them battle for all eternity?

Tak
Create another planet, to let them battle for all eternity?
I totally forgot, I beleive he needed to actually do what Thanos did to Marvel when he got HOTU.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Tak
I totally forgot, I beleive he needed to actually do what Thanos did to Marvel when he got HOTU. No, I believe the world stayed, left for God and Satan, while Spawn created his own world (I think it was without Gods, well, Spawn didn't want to be a God anyway).

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Tak

Takion, M.O.M. is way more powerful than God and Satan, she is thier mother.

Goddess Kali
Urizen cannot be destroyed, only contained. That much is known. It took the combined might of Heaven and Hell to defeat him the first time. He is the embodyment of the Void. He destroys all thought, all dreams, all imagination, he is the End of Good and Evil.

The battle would end up being between himself and Shuma Gorath. However, seeing as how Shuma had been defeated by Strange, Urizen, in my opinion, would be the eventual victor.

Takion.... God and Satan are immortal as well. They are also almighty. However, M.O.M.- The Mother of Creation is thier superior. They are only her children. She created them, and she has an infinite number of children equal to God and Satan roming her Universe.

God and Satan were left to battle in an Alternate Dimension, as stated on panel, because their battle will never end. Niether can die, like Urizen, they cannot be destroyed, only contained. They created Heaven and Hell, and all beings who inhabit them.

God and Satan were at full power when they battled. M.O.M. is thier superior Takion, sorry but that's the truth. I know in your religion its not possible for anyone to be above God, but this is Spawn, and in this story, the Mother is far more powerful than both.

Tyrant- I understand your confusion so let me clear it up:

The Earth, in Image, isn't just a big giant rock with people on it, like it is in Marvel and DC. The Earth is a living creature in Spawn. There is a force called The Green World, which is the spirit of the Earth. The Earth is a living organism, kind of like Ego the Living Planet, except the Earth doesn't have a giant mouth.

The Earth is also a multiverse within itself. It has billions of pocket dimensions and alternate realities of itself. This has been explained in both an old issue of Spawn, and in the current where God and Satan were trapped in an Alternate Reality to battle forever.

Spawn and Angela defeated a weakened Urizen with the help of Greenworld, the Spirit of Earth, which devoured Urizen into a dark prison.

"The Chains of Hell, the Ribbons of Heaven, and the Vines of Earth tie down the Dark God Urizen"

The Earth cannot just be destroyed in Image the way it can in Marvel and DC. Image's cosmology is built very differently.

The Earth was a Gift to God and Satan. However, since they did not desire to share this world, they created thier own worlds: Heaven and Hell.

Hell is described as an infinite dimension of suffering, never ending, wild and untamed.

Heaven is beautiful, but limitted, a giant Silver City in the cosmos.

Then there is the Garden of Eden, a world guarded by the Disciples, Mother of Creation's personal guard. To eat from the Tree of Life would render you immortal and God-like, this creating God Spawn.

Mider999
image god and satan can create there own pocket universes then right and they are infinite and endless even though heaven is not he could still do it, if you see the feats from the angels of image and the demons as well you would think that there boss must be one bad dude.

M.O.M gave spawn the power through the tree to be image god and satans equals perhaps supirious i dont know what happend to them but what i do know is he was strong enough to kill all the image angels and hellspawn as well as the entire earth and then recreate it he sealed of the dimensions of image hell and heaven as well.

Tak
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Urizen cannot be destroyed, only contained. That much is known. It took the combined might of Heaven and Hell to defeat him the first time. He is the embodyment of the Void. He destroys all thought, all dreams, all imagination, he is the End of Good and Evil.

The battle would end up being between himself and Shuma Gorath. However, seeing as how Shuma had been defeated by Strange, Urizen, in my opinion, would be the eventual victor.

Takion.... God and Satan are immortal as well. They are also almighty. However, M.O.M.- The Mother of Creation is thier superior. They are only her children. She created them, and she has an infinite number of children equal to God and Satan roming her Universe.

God and Satan were left to battle in an Alternate Dimension, as stated on panel, because their battle will never end. Niether can die, like Urizen, they cannot be destroyed, only contained. They created Heaven and Hell, and all beings who inhabit them.

God and Satan were at full power when they battled. M.O.M. is thier superior Takion, sorry but that's the truth. I know in your religion its not possible for anyone to be above God, but this is Spawn, and in this story, the Mother is far more powerful than both.

Tyrant- I understand your confusion so let me clear it up:

The Earth, in Image, isn't just a big giant rock with people on it, like it is in Marvel and DC. The Earth is a living creature in Spawn. There is a force called The Green World, which is the spirit of the Earth. The Earth is a living organism, kind of like Ego the Living Planet, except the Earth doesn't have a giant mouth.

The Earth is also a multiverse within itself. It has billions of pocket dimensions and alternate realities of itself. This has been explained in both an old issue of Spawn, and in the current where God and Satan were trapped in an Alternate Reality to battle forever.

Spawn and Angela defeated a weakened Urizen with the help of Greenworld, the Spirit of Earth, which devoured Urizen into a dark prison.

"The Chains of Hell, the Ribbons of Heaven, and the Vines of Earth tie down the Dark God Urizen"

The Earth cannot just be destroyed in Image the way it can in Marvel and DC. Image's cosmology is built very differently.

The Earth was a Gift to God and Satan. However, since they did not desire to share this world, they created thier own worlds: Heaven and Hell.

Hell is described as an infinite dimension of suffering, never ending, wild and untamed.

Heaven is beautiful, but limitted, a giant Silver City in the cosmos.

Then there is the Garden of Eden, a world guarded by the Disciples, Mother of Creation's personal guard. To eat from the Tree of Life would render you immortal and God-like, this creating God Spawn.
Ok thanks man. Its been a while since I started reading Spawn.

grey fox
Ya, I know, but it still doesn't sound right.

Based on ?

OK , he's unkillable , slapped around Spawn (whom already has a pretty impressive power-set) , gains power from souls ( the fight is taking place in hell) and casn only be restrained.

AND

It's a tag team , Urzien crushes Shuma.

Goddess Kali
Based on ?

OK , he's unkillable , slapped around Spawn (whom already has a pretty impressive power-set) , gains power from souls ( the fight is taking place in hell) and casn only be restrained.

AND

It's a tag team , Urzien crushes Shuma.

thumb up

Tyrant
Based on ?

AND

It's a tag team , Urzien crushes Shuma. Ah, didn't see the tag team. Although Perrkius is hardly helping.

But, what happens if Shuma creates another planet, and throws it at the battle field?

Plus, Shuma can also draw energy form places, and Urizen can only be restrained by what we've seen attack him.
Did God actually attack him? Did Satan? Hell, I only remember people far weaker than Urizen fighting him, and even if we go by him being indestructible and all that jazz, it wouldn't be hard for Shuma to restrain him.

Goddess Kali
But, what happens if Shuma creates another planet, and throws it at the battle field?

Earth is supplied by the Greenworld, which is why Urizen was imprisoned once again. Also, Spawn, Angela, and Greenworld attacked him before he could usurp more offensive power. Being trapped in the Void for so long made him physically weaker.

If Shuma can create another Greenworld, and attack Urizen at his weakest, then yeah he can win.

Plus, Shuma can also draw energy form places, and Urizen can only be restrained by what we've seen attack

No amount of energy will destroy Urizen though...you can't destroy Urizen, he represents the Void. He represents the end, of good, of evil, of everything.

I suggest you read the issues Spawn # 95-99 to get a better knowledge of what happened.

Did God actually attack him? Did Satan? Hell, I only remember people far weaker than Urizen fighting him, and even if we go by him being indestructible and all that jazz, it wouldn't be hard for Shuma to restrain him.

It is unknown if God or Satan played a part in Urizen's primary defeat. All we know is that the forces of Heaven and Hell united to trap him the first time. We don't know how.

I agree though, Shuma should have some ability to restrain him somewhere...having access to all those dimensions, ofcourse.

However, Shuma Gorath would have to do it quickly, before Urizen destroys him.

Remember...Urizen devours the mind, the soul...he devours the imagination. He devours spiritual energy, he deletes good and evil, he destroys free will.

guy222
agreed

Takion
Urizen solos. If Urizen is given the capability not be imprisoned, then in Image

Urizen=God=Satan=God Spawn

Utrigita
Isn't it more like Urizin > God and Satan?

Takion
Isn't it more like Urizin > God and Satan?
not truely, because he can be imprisoned easily.

Takion
BTW he's coming back.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Takion
not truely, because he can be imprisoned easily.

Easily?

Didn't it take the combined forces of hell and heaven to pull that off?

Takion
Easily?

Didn't it take the combined forces of hell and heaven to pull that off?
Yeah but then Spawn imprisoned him by himself....

Utrigita
With the help of Green world, and he was not back to full strength anyway that is what I gather...

Takion
With the help of Green world, and he was not back to full strength anyway that is what I gather...
Yeah I guess your right big grin

The Heap
Urizen would probably crush Shuma, then turn and devour Perkius, too.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Takion
Urizen solos. If Urizen is given the capability not be imprisoned, then in Image

God Spawn >>> Urizen=God=Satan
Corrected big grin

golem370
Isn't Shuma Gorath immortal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.