Thriller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
"All aboard!" the ticket man screamed as the small cruise ship, the S.S. Carousel, prepared to leave New York City on the long voyage to Britain. Michael, who was running late, rushed to the ship to only be ceased by a crowd who gathered to see their loved ones off. Michael slowly made it through the crowd to hand the taker his ticket. Michael walked up the ramp and onto the Carousel. The mighty ship was the finest one at the port.

Nearly 1,500 people are onboard this single ship excluding the sailors and workers. Michael quickly found his way to the railing to see the hundreds of people waving good-bye to only God knows who. Michael leaned over the rail a little to see the water below him. He could barely see his own reflection.

"Last call!!!"

JaccTheRipper
Jacc slowly sauntered on board, hoping Kairi would take good care of Alystayr whilst he was away. He heaved his guitar strap over his shoulder, along with his gym bag. Everything he had o his name, save for Alystayr, was with him. He was ready for this cruise vacation. It would be a nice escape from the jeers of passersby on the street corners...

ESB -1138
The S.S. Carousel left the docks on its long journey to London. The passengers onboard begun to find their way to their rooms. The captain of the Carousel, Jameson, was at the bridge of the ship checking the map once again to make sure they remain on course and nothing bad happens. In Jameson's twenty years as a captain he has never dealt with anything bad that happened while passengers were onboard.

the_master_777
Henry made his way to jacc "good evening whats your name im Henry Saxon maybe youve heard of me" he said with a devlish smirk as he staired off into the sea. Henry himself came on the vacation because he was interested in a man named jacc

JaccTheRipper
Jacc shook his head, never making eye contact. He lit up a cigarette, leaning over the edge of the ship. "Nope. Never have. I don't know for sure who anyone on this ship is. I'm kinda a loner outside of here." He offered his pack of smokes to the guy, not really sure why he did it, but trying to be a bit more sociable than normal.

the_master_777
Saxon took one and nodded in thankfullness "ive heard of you jacc"
he said lighting one up

JaccTheRipper
Jacc kept his gaze out on the open sea, wondering where the guy could have heard of him. "Sorry, probably a different guy... I live in a back alley with my dog and a guitar... Not many people know me." He took a drag from the cigarette and held in the smoke for a bit before exhaling it.

the_master_777
he also took a drag "i dont think so..." Saxon smiled and walked away "ill see you soon..." he said while dragging out ~soon~ he went inside the ship

JaccTheRipper
Jacc shook his head as the guy walked away, tossing the cigarette butt into the ocean as he took out his guitar. "Freak..." He sat down on a lounge chair toward the deck and began playing, trying to pass the time for a bit.

the_master_777
Saxon just staired at the guitarist "very soon old friend" he then walked away to flirt with some random girl

ESB -1138
The Carousel moved across the sea. New York City was no longer visible. Michael paced around the ship eager to see Britain. Michael had never left the country and so this would be his first trip outside the USA. The Carousel begun to pick up speed as it came into open waters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.