Kotor Ii Darkside Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
ok i got a question for yall....if you are a Sith in KOTOR II but still want to train you're Party Members in the force what would you do....do you GAIN INFLUENCE with them just like if you wanted to make them LightSide or do you try to Lose Influence with them? to turn them to the DarkSide...please answer

Violent2Dope
Well I bought the guidebook to help with this but I read that losing enough influence with them will have them reveal all their gay secrets too and allow you to train them to be Sith/Jedi. Don't try this yet I would hate to be indirectly responsible for f*cking up your game lol.

MasterAshenVor
lol Thanks but please can you verify that for me please

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
lol Thanks but please can you verify that for me please I'll try, my guidebook says it works but I'll be back.

ThoraxeRMG
Playing on the Light Side is so easy and very easy secrets to unlock, yet the Dark Side is even more easy yet it's insanely difficult to get secrets because most of the characters would lose influence with you when you kill a innocent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.