Help me get my old account.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tak
DigiMark007 sent me here.

My old account was Takion, I lost my password because I was using a different email address and now I cant remember it. Can anyone help?

T.M
No.

Tak
Originally posted by T.M
No.

Well, thanks for your help.

Lana
If you can still access your old email address, then you can use the password recovery.

If you don't have access to your old email address anymore, though, then I don't think there's any way for it to be recovered.

Tak
Originally posted by Lana
If you can still access your old email address, then you can use the password recovery.

If you don't have access to your old email address anymore, though, then I don't think there's any way for it to be recovered.

Well o.k thank you.

Captain REX
Yeah, the only thing I can really say is 'Don't forget your password' here. I memorized mine.

T.M
Originally posted by Tak
Well, thanks for your help.

Sorry.. that was my brother.

Melcórë
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yeah, the only thing I can really say is 'Don't forget your password' here. I memorized mine.

I forget mine all the time.... stick out tongue

T.M
I don't have to remember mine, I am logged in all the time on my PC

Galan007
Originally posted by T.M
I don't have to remember mine, I am logged in all the time on my PC What if your power goes out? ermm

T.M
Doesn't matter.. my password will still be stored when it comes back on.

BakaXero
Originally posted by T.M
Doesn't matter.. my password will still be stored when it comes back on.
what if your password history or cache is cleared?

I have a few passwords i use for everything.
with more important things i use a more secure password but for less important things i use a moderate password.
but i use many the same so i wont forget.
And my passwords hardly relate to my life they are random.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by T.M
No.

OMFG, ROFLMAO that was great! "Can anyone help?" "No."

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.