Imperiex Prime vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Thanos has no power ups...just his normal power. They fight on a rather large planet. Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
superman beat imperiex thanos stomps him easy

quanchi112
spite laughing laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Imperiex.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
spite laughing laughing

against whom?

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
superman beat imperiex thanos stomps him easy

Um... no. What the f**k?

A Kismet merged Superman "beat" Imperiex... and he didn't even really beat him then at all.

The only way they got rid of him was sending him to the beginning of time.

This isn't a fight. Thanos gets f*cked up, badly.

batdude123
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
against whom?

Thanos.

He doesn't have a chance in hell.

Avalonofthewind
Spite.

Imperiex ftw.

quanchi112
against whom? ur hatred of thanos is stinking up the place. i dont make threads where its galactus vs ds... u just hate thanos. sad why what did he ever do to u. laughing

TricksterPriest
Thanos has no power ups...just his normal power. They fight on a rather large planet. Who wins?

I think it's time to use my new spite thread quote.

gMvIYvwob-s

LORD, PALMERSTON! durbeware *KOs Charlgemagne* dur

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think it's time to use my new spite thread quote.

gMvIYvwob-s

LORD, PALMERSTON! durbeware *KOs Charlgemagne* dur eek! laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
Um... no. What the f**k?

A Kismet merged Superman "beat" Imperiex... and he didn't even really beat him then at all.

The only way they got rid of him was sending him to the beginning of time.

This isn't a fight. Thanos gets f*cked up, badly.

Context means nothing.

I'm mocking quanchi.

charlemagne9746
ur hatred of thanos is stinking up the place. i dont make threads where its galactus vs ds... u just hate thanos. sad why what did he ever do to u. laughing

but the great Thanos has conquered the universe. He has pwned the LT. But, Thanos can't beat Imperiex? What's the deal here?

quanchi112
but the great Thanos has conquered the universe. He has pwned the LT. But, Thanos can't beat Imperiex? What's the deal here? the deal is this. darkseid cant conquer the univser under his own power and neither can thanos. they both need powerups. but thanos gets his powerups while darkseid is busy absorbing aka stealing other peoples powers to eventually someday take over the universe. laughing

quanchi112
Context means nothing.

I'm mocking quanchi. i could care less what u think. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
the deal is this. darkseid cant conquer the univser under his own power and neither can thanos. they both need powerups. but thanos gets his powerups while darkseid is busy absorbing aka stealing other peoples powers to eventually someday take over the universe. laughing

DS has nothing to do with this. Stick to the topic.

TricksterPriest
the deal is this. darkseid cant conquer the univser under his own power and neither can thanos. they both need powerups. but thanos gets his powerups while darkseid is busy absorbing aka stealing other peoples powers to eventually someday take over the universe. laughing

Who the **** cares? roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos gets ass-raped against Darkseid, and he gets prison-gangbanged by Imperiex Prime.

charlemagne9746
Who the **** cares? roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos gets ass-raped against Darkseid, and he gets prison-gangbanged by Imperiex Prime. laughing laughing

G-Mafia
blink Thanos doesn't have a chance in this one! Imperiex FTS

guy222

poor thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm just agasp. Good lord. Is this what we have become? mocking the weak minded and mentally down trodden? I find this just so.....

damned Funny. They are all laughting at you Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm just agasp. Good lord. Is this what we have become? mocking the weak minded and mentally down trodden? I find this just so.....

damned Funny. They are all laughting at you Quan. please find a new joke and quit making this forum where u socialize please . it makes u sound well silly.

Hannibal-Lector
isnt Imperiex the DC version of galactus.... im pretty sure this isnt fair for Thanos at all... and i love thanos alot more than the big G knockoff

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
isnt Imperiex the DC version of galactus.... im pretty sure this isnt fair for Thanos at all... and i love thanos alot more than the big G knockoff this thread is all spite.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
isnt Imperiex the DC version of galactus.... im pretty sure this isnt fair for Thanos at all... and i love thanos alot more than the big G knockoff

I'm sure IP>>>normal Galactus

Symmetric Chaos
thanos beat all the cosmic he always gets what he wants and has done more than imperiex ever did plus imperiex uses drone so he sucks at fighting laughing

quanchi112
thanos beat all the cosmic he always gets what he wants and has done more than imperiex ever did plus imperiex uses drone so he sucks at fighting laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

charlemagne9746
thanos beat all the cosmic he always gets what he wants and has done more than imperiex ever did plus imperiex uses drone so he sucks at fighting laughing laughing

charlemagne9746
roll eyes (sarcastic)

symmetric has you down pat, quanchi

laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick to the topic man not giving an argument makes you look well stupid but i guess you dont have anything to prove that your right trhats what i though laughing

quanchi112
symmetric has you down pat, quanchi

laughing out loud hes being ridicuolus. comparing imperiex to what i say of ds is weak. ds is weak when it comes to hand to hand. imperiex is on galactus level. ds is way below odin level in terms of power. get serious. the effect i have on u people is astounding. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
hes being ridicuolus. comparing imperiex to what i say of ds is weak. ds is weak when it comes to hand to hand. imperiex is on galactus level. ds is way below odin level in terms of power. get serious. the effect i have on u people is astounding. laughing

why are you talking about ds stick to the topic man galactus sucks hand to hand he has all those heralds to fight he just sits there and loses the the ff all the time and he lost to tenebus and ajeis that make shim look well weak laughing

quanchi112
why are you talking about ds stick to the topic man galactus sucks hand to hand he has all those heralds to fight he just sits there and loses the the ff all the time and he lost to tenebus and ajeis that make shim look well weak laughing the difference is imperiex doesnt have to fight hand to hand. ds does. imperiex is far more powerful than like 10 ds's. imperiex is on pay with big g the guy who shatters solar sysytems on panel. pretty powerful stuff.

Symmetric Chaos
the difference is imperiex doesnt have to fight hand to hand. ds does. imperiex is far more powerful than like 10 ds's. imperiex is on pay with big g the guy who shatters solar sysytems on panel. pretty powerful stuff.

he lost to superman in a hand to hand fight because hes weak i didnt see any galaxy destroying blasts in that fight superman just sent him crying to his mother

quanchi112
he lost to superman in a hand to hand fight because hes weak i didnt see any galaxy destroying blasts in that fight superman just sent him crying to his mother roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tyrant
If the KKK can overate Sentry, then...

Thanos blows him apart. If Superman can beat him, then anyone on Superman's level or above can take him.

Thanos manipulates the energies of Imperiex from the inside, and Imperiex develops a big bang of indigestion
*holds for laughs*
and implodes into himself.

Galan007
I doubt even the thread starter realized what degree of spite this was against Thanos. erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
I doubt even the thread starter realized what degree of spite this was against Thanos. erm this is utter spite. its ridicuolus.

Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic)

so you dont have an argument lol i guess that means you cant argue laughing

quanchi112
so you dont have an argument lol i guess that means you cant argue laughing with prep thanos would crap on imperiexs face.

Symmetric Chaos
with prep thanos would crap on imperiexs face.

lol he doesnt need prep he already beat the cosmic hierarchy and made eternity his ***** three times face it when you look at accomplishments thanos is much better than imperiex in every way what thanos wants he gets because thats what he does face it thanos destroyed the universe and imperiex fail laughing

quanchi112
lol he doesnt need prep he already beat the cosmic hierarchy and made eternity his ***** three times face it when you look at accomplishments thanos is much better than imperiex in every way what thanos wants he gets because thats what he does face it thanos destroyed the universe and imperiex fail laughing then we disagree. i think thanos would need prep to face someone of imperiexs magnitude. laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Tyrant

Thanos blows him apart. If Superman can beat him, then anyone on Superman's level or above can take him.

Thanos manipulates the energies of Imperiex from the inside, and Imperiex develops a big bang of indigestion
*holds for laughs*

When did Superman beat Imperiex in OWAW? smile

strengthkills
the deal is this. darkseid cant conquer the univser under his own power and neither can thanos. they both need powerups. but thanos gets his powerups while darkseid is busy absorbing aka stealing other peoples powers to eventually someday take over the universe. laughing ermm no expression

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Galan007
I doubt even the thread starter realized what degree of spite this was against Thanos. erm

Oh, I knew alright

laughing

quanchi112
Oh, I knew alright

laughing why u admit to spite thread. why do u hate thanos so much. is it cuz he is superior to ds and has been more successful. is it envy?

nvrbeenwthagirl
why u admit to spite thread. why do u hate thanos so much. is it cuz he is superior to ds and has been more successful. is it envy?

Poor thing. She's making fun of you. "shakes his head in total awe of the sheer sheepishness of quanchi"

batdude123
why u admit to spite thread. why do u hate thanos so much. is it cuz he is superior to ds and has been more successful. is it envy?

He's definitely not superior to Darkseid in power. Physically? Sure. Power wise? Naw.

quanchi112
yeah i know not in power. but he sure knows how to beat ds ass anymore. ds needs to step up his game against supes. hes loked so bad in the last five years against him. powersie ur right ds has him outclassed but ds isnt that great to hand to hand and thats where supes has him beat in spades. this is referring to comparing supes to ds.

Estacado
Originally posted by Tyrant

*holds for laughs*
no expression
Superman didn't beat Imperiex he only took him to the begining of time with a boomtube so Imperiex had a Universe to "ignite".

TricksterPriest
He's definitely not superior to Darkseid in power. Physically? Sure. Power wise? Naw.

Thinking about it, I can probably co-sign that after all. With no amping, in a slugfest, I can see giving Thanos the majority. With amping, Darkseid for sure. The OE's power dwarf's Thanos's PC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What are thanos's feats physically with no amping?

quanchi112
He's definitely not superior to Darkseid in power. Physically? Sure. Power wise? Naw. my bad i thought u were referring to supes. the only thing ds has an advantgae is his omega. it wouldnt hit thanos. he has a one hit beam. i have seen it deflected as of late by ww and outright stopped by supes heat vision. thanos would assrape ds 10 outta 10. thanos doesnt need to rely on a one hit beam.

starking
What are thanos's feats physically with no amping? he defeated thor wit hpower gem.

TricksterPriest
What are thanos's feats physically with no amping?

Beating up Drax w/e PG and Hulk at the same time. Beating down Surfer in H2H. I can't remember the others.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by starking
he defeated thor wit hpower gem.

No way. He was definitely amping for that fight. no

nvrbeenwthagirl
my bad i thought u were referring to supes. the only thing ds has an advantgae is his omega. it wouldnt hit thanos. he has a one hit beam. i have seen it deflected as of late by ww and outright stopped by supes heat vision. thanos would assrape ds 10 outta 10. thanos doesnt need to rely on a one hit beam.

U are rediculous. you think the only thing DS has is his omega? was it his omega that he used to pwn orion and firestorm? Was it his omega that mind controlled all those daxamites? Was it his omega that imprisoned the legion in a shield they couldnt get out of? Was it omega beams that created realities that Mr miracle couldnt escape from?

starking
No way. He was definitely amping for that fight. no thor with power gem is better than superman he assrapes ds.

batdude123
thanos would assrape ds 10 outta 10.

Uh huh. laughing

And here you just proved what a complete tard you are.

Estacado
Everyone knows quanchi is a retard.........ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Beating up Drax w/e PG and Hulk at the same time. Beating down Surfer in H2H. I can't remember the others.

Beating Drax isn't impressive. Drax was a fool. The Hulk meh. Depends on if it was a crazy hulk or not. and Surfer always forgets ALL of his powers when he fights thanos and he just zooms in and smashes his face into Thanos's hands. I want to know what strength feats thanos has with no amping that Put him above DS physically.

quanchi112
Beating Drax isn't impressive. Drax was a fool. The Hulk meh. Depends on if it was a crazy hulk or not. and Surfer always forgets ALL of his powers when he fights thanos and he just zooms in and smashes his face into Thanos's hands. I want to know what strength feats thanos has with no amping that Put him above DS physically. well lets see supes assrapes ds more than two times. doomsday assrapes apokolips then ds. raker had ds down with a shovel. in foundations old ds was ko'd for a millenium. yeah im real impressed. surfer doesnt forget his powers thanos is that damn good. he crushed surfer all day, while supes has been doing the crushing of ds as of late. laughing

Tyrant
When did Superman beat Imperiex in OWAW? smile Originally posted by Estacado
no expression
Superman didn't beat Imperiex he only took him to the begining of time with a boomtube so Imperiex had a Universe to "ignite". I can't believe both of you actually responded to that...

Anyway, Superman would have destroyed Imperiex if Darkseid hadn't intervened. That shot was obviously going to be punched back into Imperiex's face.

Mider999
let me think guy is powered by a big bang or guy who is above heralds hmmm hard to find out who wins her.

oh and a none jobbing DS would have KICKED the living crap out of the heroes in infinite crisis

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado
Everyone knows quanchi is a retard.........ermm

You should let batdude feel special.

quanchi112
thanos would need prep. with prep he wins without it. prime is to damn powerful.

kevdude
Imperiex for the win, Superman would have died if Darkseid didn't save him..

UniOmni
Nipplehead vs grimmy chin?

Who actually cares??

Imperiex is more powerful..............but just how powerful is Kismet?

People say Kismet amped Superman broke the shell(along with other things) but how powerful is she really?

kevdude
I'd rate her at or near Eternity level

His Airness
Lets make a DS vs Thanos thread......

UniOmni
Originally posted by kevdude
I'd rate her at or near Eternity level

By measure of what?

She's a lord of order, and not even the most powerful one.

Nabu isn't Eternity level, so what makes his inferior Eternity level?

kevdude
She is the protector of the DCU. She went up against a being who destroyed the universe. Nabu went up against The Spectre, could Eternity go up against LT ?

quanchi112
She is the protector of the DCU. She went up against a being who destroyed the universe. Nabu went up against The Spectre, could Eternity go up against LT ? eternity would lose against lt everytime.

UniOmni
She is the protector of the DCU. She went up against a being who destroyed the universe. Nabu went up against The Spectre, could Eternity go up against LT ?

She is the representation of a minature universe of the DCU universal stack.

And she didn't go up against the being.

She powered up some insignificant alien scrub(only god knows what he added to her "Eternity LEvel Might"wink
to go against a universal hollower.

And Galactus could go up against LT...........it just wouldn't amount to anything, same as what happened to Nabu.

I've just not seen anything that would say she's Eternity level in power(tho they share similar roles).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.