Sean Matsuda Vs Terry Bogard with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
In a basketball game.

shin_remy
yeah Sean is from the street b*tch haha he's cool he can throw 20 balls very fast in 3s :P so i think he will win from Terry big grin

Emperor Ashtar
Terry can shoot 100 three pointers straight, and sean is talented in all sports according to his profile.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Terry can shoot 100 three pointers straight, and sean is talented in all sports according to his profile.

wouw that's amazing... soo you think terry would win right ?

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, Terry's drive seems tight.

shin_remy
if youre right then i believe too that Terry wins big grin

when did terry play basketball?

Who else?
Is this like some kind of 3 point contest, cuz if it is, Sean might lose, but if this is a 1 on 1 game, I think Sean might take it.

Terry may be a the better shooter, but Sean is alround good. Sean sticks some good D and blocks all of Terry's shots. Not to mention since Sean's all around good in all sports, he's probably got some good handles with the ball, crossing Terry up by using good dribbling maneuvers.

I say Terry loses, gets mad, and beats Sean up, then leaves the court.

Sado22
Terry has spent the 30 years of his 35 years alive on the streets, shim remy. and when he wasn't fighting he was playing basket ball. he can shoot 100 straight 3 pointers ANY TIME.
Sean can't even hit someone's head with it unless you press a specific button.

Terry uses the power of his heart elongates his arm, jumps high in the sky and does the magical long arm slam dunk that Michael Jordan did in space jam...........all using the power of his heart!

~Sado

Violent2Dope
Terry wins cause he has a girl's name.

Sado22
you should be banned because your a voilent dope mad

Violent2Dope
Why do you call me voilent?

Sado22
for kicks mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.