Dante v.s. Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
The Son of Spards v.s. The Catalyst Between Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. Who will emerge victorius?

TricksterPriest
Unless Nightmare has a very strong version of Soul Edge, he's going down hard.

Rascaduanok
I love Nightmare and played him as my character of choice in SCII, but Dante will rain down jump cancelled Beowulf Hammers upon him and make Nightmare his *****.

Xenogears
I thought SCIII Nightmare would tie with Vergil...

Aren't Dante and Vergil almost equal in power?

Violent2Dope
SCIII NM is the weakest NM in the series. With a complete SE he will probably beat Dante.

FortressXRuler
But Dante is a Demon-Hunter, and Nightmare looks like some demon from another world, so Dante would have to tie would Nightmare

Xenogears
it are game characters!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
But Dante is a Demon-Hunter, and Nightmare looks like some demon from another world, so Dante would have to tie would Nightmare That made so little sense. So because he's a demon hunter, no matter how powerful the demon it by default can't beat him, only tie? Bullshit. Dabura from DBZ is a demon and would rape Dante.

lightness
dante is dante so he wins

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That made so little sense. So because he's a demon hunter, no matter how powerful the demon it by default can't beat him, only tie? Bullshit. Dabura from DBZ is a demon and would rape Dante. That reminds me. Is Janemba going to be in Tenkaichi 3?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
That reminds me. Is Janemba going to be in Tenkaichi 3? Probably. I don't know fo shizzle but he was in the last one.

Sado22
Ivy wins

Violent2Dope
Ivy's breasts can destroy worlds.

Sado22
and her outfit too wink

FortressXRuler
Rachael(Ninja Gaiden) Boobs can destroy worlds. Rachael will stab those air-inflated fakies and let Ryu rape her after

grey fox
Quicksilver, 1 soul , Kalia Ann 2000 souls , Sparda Sword , 3000 souls.

Freezing time while blowing your enemy to hell and impaling him with a monstrous blade. Priceless

FortressXRuler
I agree grey fox truly priceless

judgement hand
dante sticks a sword in every one of nightmare's eyes

Superboy Prime
Nightmare dies a painful death.

Just to use ABC and annoy Emo Emu Ashtar:

Dante > Ryu Hayabusa > Nightmare

FortressXRuler
Did someone post a fight with Ryu Hayabusa and Nightmare to actually prove that?(If so, please disregard)

SteelEagle
If Dante can defeat really powerful demons, then Nightmare should be no sweat for him.

FortressXRuler
What if Nightmare found Soul Calibur and suddenly transformed into NT?

Violent2Dope
With a complete SE he may win. Remember, we've never seen the power of a complete SE so how strong he would be is unknown.

FortressXRuler
You're right. I hpoe they show the real power of SE in Soul Calibur 4

shin_remy
Dante pwns him

since when is Nightmare so powerfull that he can fight Dante ? Even NT will lose from Dante

Dante is Dante so he wins.. confused

FortressXRuler
You're right, Dante is Dante. But Nightmare will be tough to handle, dont you think?

shin_remy
Dante has so much advantage. he is better in every way that Nightmare is!! wink

Rascaduanok

FortressXRuler
Unless Nightmare goes on a rampage of blind fury, seeing that he isn't able to beat Dante. Then Dante would have to quit the wisecracking an play serious

shin_remy
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Unless Nightmare goes on a rampage of blind fury, seeing that he isn't able to beat Dante. Then Dante would have to quit the wisecracking an play serious

no he don't no expression

Dante is in an another league my friend

have you seen the devil may cry 3 intro ?

if not ? then watch it

FortressXRuler
Yes I saw the intro, it was very nice. But seeing that Nightmare is a soul-hungry bastard, a rampage of blind fury is bound to happen

Violent2Dope
NM when severely weakened(he didn't even possess a body or even a fragment of SE!) was able to kill armies and in one blast destroyed the land around him. He's no pushover. With a complete SE and a body, he might win.

Superboy Prime
Stop talking about the complete SE/SC whatever. We've never seen what it can do so it's bad to assume it would place him on Dante's/Hayabusa's level. Of course it's also bad to say it doesn't, but since we have no way of finding out we're better off not talking about it until Namco decides to show us what it can do.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Stop talking about the complete SE/SC whatever. We've never seen what it can do so it's bad to assume it would place him on Dante's/Hayabusa's level. Of course it's also bad to say it doesn't, but since we have no way of finding out we're better off not talking about it until Namco decides to show us what it can do.

true smile

Xenogears
Emo Emu Ashtar is stronger than the devil incarnate!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Stop talking about the complete SE/SC whatever. We've never seen what it can do so it's bad to assume it would place him on Dante's/Hayabusa's level. Of course it's also bad to say it doesn't, but since we have no way of finding out we're better off not talking about it until Namco decides to show us what it can do. Notice I said "might". Any other incarnation of NM loses of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.