Cosmis Spiderman vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tooa/presence
Who would win? The battle takes place in New York.
I meant cosmic, my bad.

norrinradd43
Spidey with Unipower 10/10

TricksterPriest
Unipower does not make one equal to Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic) Spidey dies.

norrinradd43
I thought unipower was surfer level which would make him above superman....maybe I overestimate the unipower but Im pretty sure Cosmic Spidey was more than a match for Clark

Entity
Been done - http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=426059& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Cosmic+Spiderman+vs+Super
man%29

And Spidey encases Clark in gold kryptonite then proceeds to own his human ass all the way back to krypton!

tooa/presence
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unipower does not make one equal to Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic) Spidey dies.

Oh and can people please explain why one would beat the other...

Tyrant
Originally posted by tooa/presence
Who would win? The battle takes place in New York.
I meant cosmic, my bad. Tooa?

tooa/presence
Originally posted by Tyrant
Tooa?

yes?

Tyrant
yes? Who's that?

tooa/presence
tooa is short for The One Above All (God, not the celestials leader)

Juntai
Superman wins.

Badabing
tooa is short for The One Above All (God, not the celestials leader) But you're the TOOA?? dur

Tyrant
tooa is short for The One Above All (God, not the celestials leader) Ah...
So, is it taken from the first letters of "The One Above All"?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
But you're the TOOA?? dur

The One Over All

Skeets
Wow.

Entity
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman wins. Originally posted by Entity
Been done - http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=426059& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Cosmic+Spiderman+vs+Super
man%29

And Spidey encases Clark in gold kryptonite then proceeds to own his human ass all the way back to krypton! roll eyes (sarcastic)

tooa/presence
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The One Over All
ah haha hahahahaaha laughing
i just barely noticed that. that made me laugh so hard

Juntai
Originally posted by Entity
roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by Entity
Superman haters unite!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

tooa/presence
man%29

And Spidey encases Clark in gold kryptonite then proceeds to own his human ass all the way back to krypton!

thanks, i guess spiderman wins mostly because his magic abilities and superman's weakness to kryptonite

Badabing
ah haha hahahahaaha laughing
i just barely noticed that. that made me laugh so hard So...you're over the TOAA! Happy Dance

Entity
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unlike many posters on here I make no attempt to hide or deny my bias. I am fully aware and accepting of it but I still admit when my characters lose. And that doesn't change whats been stated. There's to many ways for Peter to win this. I'm sorry but Clark loses.

thanks, i guess spiderman wins mostly because his magic abilities and superman's weakness to kryptonite

Well its not magic, its power cosmic but other than that your right.
Besides as was also stated in the thread I posted a link to, his 50x enhanced spider sence would allow him to know the whole fight before even going into it. wink

Juntai
You're a hater, admittedly...and Superman wins.

If we must, lets pull out the feats and see who the real man is.

Skeets
Spider-man's gonna win by using abilities he's never shown,nice...

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Spider-man's gonna win by using abilities he's never shown,nice... laughing

batdude123
Been done before. Peter gets his ass whooped. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Spider-man's gonna win by using abilities he's never shown,nice...

Superman would never see such a tactic coming. Seems brilliant to me.

Juntai
Superman would never see such a tactic coming. Seems brilliant to me. laughing

Avalonofthewind
Superman retcon punches spidey back to nerdy peter before his spider bite.

He then snaps his fingers and the sonic boom ko's peter.

Skeets
Originally posted by batdude123
Been done before. Peter gets his ass whooped. smile
Not when Spider-man can shoot Webs that just happen to be made of Gold Kryptonite...Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Superman would never see such a tactic coming. Seems brilliant to me.
Yeah,He got it from Pre-Crisis Superman.

batdude123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He then snaps his fingers and the sonic boom ko's peter.

He technically could do that if he snaps them hard enough. ermmnone

batdude123
Not when Spider-man can shoot Webs that just happen to be made of Gold Kryptonite...

Oh NOEREZZER!!!! oh

Avalonofthewind
He technically could do that if he snaps them hard enough. ermmnone

This is too awesome.

Superman vibrates the omniverse and erases peter.

He then T-vo's Aunt may back to Golden Oldie to protect the Earth in place of Sentry.

Blight
There seems to be a lot of mocking going on sad

Entity
And the Superman cock strokers come outta the wood work to argue every advantage Clark has while completely avoiding all the disadvantages he has and the abilities of the other parties!

If we must, lets pull out the feats and see who the real man is. Then tell me how Superman wins!
I've stated how as there's been several other ways he'd win in the previous thread.

As for the feats considering that he was around almost no time then thats not unbias at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Even so Cosmic Spiderman was basically like Spiderman x Silver Surfer. Its been highly debated that Superman could even beat Surfer much less Surfer with the enhanced sense to know all of his attracts LONG before he himself knows them.

Also I believe Cosmic Spiderman was suppose to be COMPLETELY invulnerable. Unlike Clark who, as incredible as he is, has his weaknesses.

Including as in my personal battle stratgey if I were in Peter's place.
Simply encasing him in solid meter thick gold kryptonite, which he can't possibly be immune to without having lose his powers, and after he's permanently lost all his powers proceed to beat the living hell outta him. Or just hold him to the ground in embarrassment for the whole DCU to see.

tooa/presence
This is too awesome.

Superman vibrates the omniverse and erases peter.

He then T-vo's Aunt may back to Golden Oldie to protect the Earth in place of Sentry.

okay i'd really prefer if the superman and spiderman fanboys wouldn't comment. Superman vibrating the entire omniverse is more ridiculous than Aunt May defeating Galactus.

batdude123
And the Superman cock strokers come outta the wood work to argue every advantage Clark has while completely avoiding all the disadvantages he has and the abilities of the other parties!

Then tell me how Superman wins!
I've stated how as there's been several other ways he'd win in the previous thread.

As for the feats considering that he was around almost no time then thats not unbias at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Even so Cosmic Spiderman was basically like Spiderman x Silver Surfer. Its been highly debated that Superman could even beat Surfer much less Surfer with the enhanced sense to know all of his attracts LONG before he himself knows them.

Also I believe Cosmic Spiderman was suppose to be COMPLETELY invulnerable. Unlike Clark who, as incredible as he is, has his weaknesses.

Simply encasing him in solid meter thick gold kryptonite, which he can't possibly be immune to without having lose his powers, and after he's permanently lost all his powers proceed to beat the living hell outta him. Or just hold him to the ground in embarrassment for the whole DCU to see.

crylaugh @ you

Entity
okay i'd really prefer if the superman and spiderman fanboys wouldn't comment. Superman vibrating the entire omniverse is more ridiculous than Aunt May defeating Galactus. I'll admit I'm a Spidey fanboy aswell as the ultimate anti Supes but I do atleast attempt to use logic and address all the points made.

Unlike others with my gold kryptonite statement.

Entity
crylaugh @ you Well then mind actually adding some reasonable debating instead of just mocking a statement you may or may not be able to dispute rationally?

Symmetric Chaos
I'll admit I'm a Spidey fanboy aswell as the ultimate anti Supes but I do atleast attempt to use logic and address all the points made.

Unlike others with my gold kryptonite statement.

How would he even know about GoldK-Nite?

batdude123
How would he even know about GoldK-Nite?

He wouldn't. That's one of the reasons why this clown is so funny.

Badabing

Then tell me how Superman wins!

Simply encasing him in solid meter thick gold kryptonite, which he can't possibly be immune to without having lose his powers, and after he's permanently lost all his powers proceed to beat the living hell outta him. Or just hold him to the ground in embarrassment for the whole DCU to see. Has Cosmic Spidey ever done anything like this?

Avalonofthewind
And the fact that Gold K hasn't been shown to work on Post crisis Superman.

Entity
How would he even know about GoldK-Nite? Its in the forum rules.

"Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's home world knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not."

And the general public has knowledge of all the different forms of kryptonite and their effects on the man of steel!

Now gold kryptonite is almost impossible to come by but cosmic spiderman has matter manipulation so problem solved! wink

batdude123
Its in the forum rules.

"Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's home world knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not."

And the general public has knowledge of all the different forms of kryptonite and their effects on the man of steel!

Gold kryptonite is definitely not common knowledge.

Symmetric Chaos
Its in the forum rules.

"Basic Knowledge

Now gold kryptonite is almost impossible to come by but cosmic spiderman has matter manipulation so problem solved! wink

Actually the general public doesn't know about all the different forms of K-Nite. They only know about the normal stuff.

Avalonofthewind
Gold kryptonite is definitely not common knowledge.

And the fact that Gold K hasn't been shown to work on Post crisis Superman.

tooa/presence
what the hell is up with gold kryptonite. normal kryptonite is more than enough. hell doomsday even killed superman without kryptonite.

Juntai
here's the thing, which is more likely, Peter inventing all of this theoretical crap on the fly, and showing mastery of powers he's never shown while going way out of character to do what you described.... or-- Superman punching him unconscious? Both in his power, and in his character to do?

Entity
O Really? Then care to explain this?

batdude123

It's a shame that it's Pre-Crisis. smile

Entity
what the hell is up with gold kryptonite. normal kryptonite is more than enough. hell doomsday even killed superman without kryptonite. Well here's the thing. See I would point that out but then all the fanboys will start screaming he's immune to it. Which as much as I hate it I'm the bigger man and have to agree with it due to all the times he overcame it.

However, he can't be immune to gold because he would have become human along time ago if that was the case. wink

here's the thing, which is more likely, Peter inventing all of this theoretical crap on the fly, and showing mastery of powers he's never shown while going way out of character to do what you described.... or-- Superman punching him unconscious? Both in his power, and in his character to do? Why not? Clark does it ALL the time!

Entity
It's a shame that it's Pre-Crisis. smile Yea but the knowledge of the kryptonite still holds true.

Symmetric Chaos

Looks PC and I seriously doubt he's about to take a picture.

Symmetric Chaos
Yea but the knowledge of the kryptonite still holds true.

You mean that even though no one remembers that everyone will still remember it?

batdude123
Yea but the knowledge of the kryptonite still holds true.

Uh... no, it doesn't, considering that was in an entirely different universe (an erased on, on top of it) than the one Post-Crisis Superman lives in. smile

Juntai
Last I checked, most people don't even know Red Kryptonite exists, as far as the normal population goes. Though a few of Superman's more intimate villains do. And it is by far more commonplace.

Entity
You mean that even though no one remembers that everyone will still remember it? No I mean that powers and events changed but the DCU still has knowledge of all the kryptonites in from there existence in this time line as well. The reason so many criminals don't try and use them on him is because of how incredibly rare it is. Not that isn't a problem of Peter thou is it?

Also with power cosmic comes cosmic awareness but thats awhole other ball of wax all together.

batdude123
No I mean that powers and events changed but the DCU still has knowledge of all the kryptonites in from there existence in this time line as well. The reason so many criminals don't try and use them on him is because of how incredibly rare it is. Not that isn't a problem of Peter thou is it?

His home planet (which is in the rules) doesn't know about the different forms of kryptonite.

It's not about what DC knows.

Avalonofthewind
His home planet (which is in the rules) doesn't know about the different forms of kryptonite.

It's not about what DC knows.

Not that it matters...Post Crisis Superman wasn't affected by Gold kryptonite...as a matter of fact...even when he was going to use it against pre crisis Zod...he swore he'd get his powers back...it was enough for Clark to end up killing Zod in that world.

smile

Blight
Spiderman uses Pink Kryptonite on him..... guess what happens next embarrasment

xjustice69x
spidy for the win to many options on the table for him to use.
and hes just as strong fast and durable as superman

Juntai
Originally posted by xjustice69x
and hes just as strong fast and durable as superman Prove it.

Blight
Originally posted by Blight

batdude123
Originally posted by xjustice69x
and hes just as strong fast and durable as superman

CS is as strong and durable as Superman? A baseless accusation that can't be backed up with evidence.

Not to mention people, Magneto was able to stalemate Cosmic Spider-man.

Supes ftw here.

Symmetric Chaos

Fabulous!

Validus
Superman kills him and then goes shopping for curtains.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Superman kills him and then uses him as curtains.

shifty

Tha C-Master

If we must, lets pull out the feats and see who the real man is. And you're a lover.

Nevertheless while Peter very well has the abilities and versatility to pull wins, he has a lack of feats. It makes the debate pretty much nigh pointless, though some will try to take advantage of it.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
And you're a lover.

Nevertheless while Peter very well has the abilities and versatility to pull wins, he has a lack of feats. It makes the debate pretty much nigh pointless, though some will try to take advantage of it. Originally posted by Juntai
here's the thing, which is more likely, Peter inventing all of this theoretical crap on the fly, and showing mastery of powers he's never shown while going way out of character to do what you described.... or-- Superman punching him unconscious? Both in his power, and in his character to do?
And Superman is far from my favorite character, I just know him better than most do, since most admittedly hate the character - given that there's been multiple threads about hated characters and Supes always leads the way. Hell, one guy even admitted in this very thread. In the previous CS vs Superman thread there's a whole brigade of them, and that's why he said "Superman haters unite!"

And he may have the powers to theoretically grab a win, but so do characters that Superman cuts swathe through week in week out.. But like what I posted above, this is unproven hypothetical drivel, vs what's tried and true to likely happen.

SpunkySmurph
Superman retcon punches spidey back to nerdy peter before his spider bite.

He then snaps his fingers and the sonic boom ko's peter. Superman =/= Popeye. no expression

tooa/presence
A lot of supe fanboys are telling people who go for cs to prove stuff while they simply are stating superman wins with a punch. Why don't you supe fanboys prove it also.

Tyrant
What the f*ck is Gold Kryptonite?

tooa/presence
CS is as strong and durable as Superman? A baseless accusation that can't be backed up with evidence.

Not to mention people, Magneto was able to stalemate Cosmic Spider-man.

Supes ftw here.

The sources I've seen say Cosmic Spiderman beat Magneto. Prove this with scans and concrete evidence.

TricksterPriest
What the f*ck is Gold Kryptonite?

A pre-crisis form of K-nite that could permanently destroy the super powers of krytonians and daxamites. I've got a strong hunch none of it is around post COIE. wink

hawkeye111
wasn't it established that only kryptonite from a kryptonian's native universe could affect him in IC?

Both e-2 supes and sbp both were immune to the kryponite from main dcu.

tooa/presence
And Superman is far from my favorite character, I just know him better than most do, since most admittedly hate the character - given that there's been multiple threads about hated characters and Supes always leads the way. Hell, one guy even admitted in this very thread. In the previous CS vs Superman thread there's a whole brigade of them, and that's why he said "Superman haters unite!"

And he may have the powers to theoretically grab a win, but so do characters that Superman cuts swathe through week in week out.. But like what I posted above, this is unproven hypothetical drivel, vs what's tried and true to likely happen.

"And Superman is far from my favorite character"

That doen't mean you're not a fanboy. You just said that to raise your credibility. A major percentage of your posts are on Superman.

"I just know him better than most do"

No, you just know Superman better than you know other characters.

"since most admittedly hate the character"

How do most admittedly hate the character? He was #2 on VH1's 200 Greatest Pop Culture Icons List. If anything too many people like him that they just choose him for the win no matter what.

tooa/presence
Originally posted by hawkeye111
wasn't it established that only kryptonite from a kryptonian's native universe could affect him in IC?

Both e-2 supes and sbp both were immune to the kryponite from main dcu.

prove that with scans or something.

Tyrant
Quite a demanding thread, from such a simple concept...

hawkeye111
prove that with scans or something.

Here, from the Superman respect thread.

Here, e-2 supes says the kryptonite from the main universe does not harm him.

Edit: this one isn't working, but its on last page of supes respect thread.

Here sbp says that taking him near kryptonite wont kill him, only our superman.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/s4.jpg

tooa/presence
Originally posted by hawkeye111
Here, from the Superman respect thread.

Here, e-2 supes says the kryptonite from the main universe does not harm him.

Edit: this one isn't working, but its on last page of supes respect thread.

Here sbp says that taking him near kryptonite wont kill him, only our superman.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/s4.jpg

I am confused. Who is the normal superman and who is the enemy? The old one is Clark Kent right?

What does sbp mean and what does E-2 stand for?

Blight
Are you serious?

hawkeye111
I am confused. Who is the normal superman and who is the enemy? The old one is Clark Kent right?

There are three guys. The teenager, Superboy Prime (sbp is short for it) is the enemy.
Our superman is the not old one. He is the only one hurt by kryptonite because the other two are not from that universe.

The old guy is e-2 superman. E-2 stands for earth 2, which was a destroyed earth.

tooa/presence
okay so why bring up "wasn't it established that only kryptonite from a kryptonian's native universe could affect him in IC?"

Superman is still hurt by kryptonite

Blight
Because Gold Kryptonite is from Pre Crisis Earth.

Let me get this straight. You obviously know next to nothing about Superman and claim that other people know nothing about Spiderman and, in fact, tell the not to argue BECAUSE of that.

Do you see the hypocrisy?

tooa/presence

okay but kryptonite is still his weakness.

Juntai
"And Superman is far from my favorite character"

That doen't mean you're not a fanboy. You just said that to raise your credibility. A major percentage of your posts are on Superman.

"I just know him better than most do"

No, you just know Superman better than you know other characters.

"since most admittedly hate the character"

How do most admittedly hate the character? He was #2 on VH1's 200 Greatest Pop Culture Icons List. If anything too many people like him that they just choose him for the win no matter what. I post in many threads all over the board. And I don't have to raise credibility for anything.

I know Superman a lot, sure, but no more than I know Batman, or Green Lantern, or a lot of others. I collect a lot of books each week.

What VH1's pop culture icon list, and what takes place on this forum are two different things. Superman is the most hated character on this forum, which is what I was describing in the other post.

Anyways, I like how you tried to make this an attack on my credibility of sorts, because yourself and others couldn't back up anything about the character you claim can beat Superman.

Great debating skills.

Martian_mind
Superman takes this...

Tha C-Master

And he may have the powers to theoretically grab a win, but so do characters that Superman cuts swathe through week in week out.. But like what I posted above, this is unproven hypothetical drivel, vs what's tried and true to likely happen. Yea, but you definitely love DC. I can speak for myself and say I really don't hate either.

How does he know about Gold K-nite. Cosmic awareness.

So why can't he win is as up for grabs as why he can. Classic SS can beat Supes so I'm guessing that Cosmic can too. How many wins is up for grabs.

batdude123
How does he know about Gold K-nite. Cosmic awareness.

Wait, Cosmic Spider-man is going to know about a destroyed and erased universe's history of kryptonite? Doubtful. "Cosmic Awareness" is not only a cop out answer for people to use in threads for characters to gain almost impossible knowledge (and in a lot of cases... nonexistent knowledge), but it's also a baseless and obtuse tactic to use when you can't prove anything. Can I possibly see some evidentiary support to back the claim that Cosmic Spider-man's cosmic awareness can do something even REMOTELY close to what people are saying he's going to do with it in this fight?

That's what I thought. Spider-man wouldn't know anything about gold kryptonite.

Besides, gold k-nite is worthless against E1 Superman.

So why can't he win is as up for grabs as why he can. Classic SS can beat Supes so I'm guessing that Cosmic can too. How many wins is up for grabs.

And therein lies the problem. Too many people think Cosmic Spider-man = Surfer. laughing Not by a long shot.

Also, when one asks for any amount of evidence at all as to why Cosmic Spider-man beats Superman, people throw assumptions and unsubstantiated crap out there.

Pitiful.

Validus

How about you prove that with scans...or something...

starlock
Blah Blah Blah..i love when people just bash other's ideas..

The problem starts with the rules..and gets worse with on panel feats
How many feats does TOAA have? Or the Presence? who would win? same tier -same power set,lets go to feats...?

Cosmic spiderman can and will win some out of ten..well within the characters abilities

But i will agree his feats are not up to par

Cosmic awareness is not a cop out...so sad to even argue it..blame marvel its a power ..it is used for just this purpose

People calling other peoples views drivil is a very easy cop out when people want to have fun and join the debates,who are not sitting on top of boxes of comics and a scanner ready..i understand when they keep trying to demeen a character ..but someone who just wants to state their view gets insulted..people c'mon its comic books

batdude123
Originally posted by starlock
Cosmic awareness is not a cop out...so sad to even argue it..blame marvel its a power ..it is used for just this purpose

So you think Cosmic Awareness will allow him to gain knowledge of something from an erased universe?

crylaugh

starlock
So you think Cosmic Awareness will allow him to gain knowledge of something from an erased universe?

crylaugh

Your so funny hehe how mature of you

What i am saying is if someone is fighting another character with cosmic awareness..if he has any weakness and the character uses cosmic awareness..he will be able to know what it is..if he can utilize the info is another matter

Validus
Your so funny hehe how mature of you

What i am saying is if someone is fighting another character with cosmic awareness..if he has any weakness and the character uses cosmic awareness..he will be able to know what it is..if he can utilize the info is another matter
What he's saying is that Gold K doesn't exist and even if it did, it wouldn't be a weakness for Superman.

Superherovandal
gold hasn't affected supes since coie. specially since it doens't exist right now. how does cosmic awareness find something that doesn't canonically exist?

strengthkills
I post in many threads all over the board. And I don't have to raise credibility for anything.

I know Superman a lot, sure, but no more than I know Batman, or Green Lantern, or a lot of others. I collect a lot of books each week.

What VH1's pop culture icon list, and what takes place on this forum are two different things. Superman is the most hated character on this forum, which is what I was describing in the other post.

Anyways, I like how you tried to make this an attack on my credibility of sorts, because yourself and others couldn't back up anything about the character you claim can beat Superman.

Great debating skills. no hes not

starlock
Originally posted by Validus
What he's saying is that Gold K doesn't exist and even if it did, it wouldn't be a weakness for Superman.

Great but if he has a weakness cosmic awareness will know what it is? am i correct? now what he does with the information is another thing..

Now why doesnt someone quote me and say"what he is saying is that if there is a weakness cosmic awareness can find out what it is"

Validus
Great but if he has a weakness cosmic awareness will know what it is? am i correct? now what he does with the information is another thing..

Now why doesnt someone quote me and say"what he is saying is that if there is a weakness cosmic awareness can find out what it is"
Great but the last page or so of this debate about whether or not Spider-Man can make Gold K.

Now why doesn't someone quote me and say "What he is saying is that is that debating whether or not Spider-Man can make Gold K is fruitless since it won't work anyway."

xjustice69x
how about his cosmic awareness tells him to just make superman a normal human using molecular manipulation?

is that a good enuff argument for you guys?

how about turning the air around him in to 154 ft of adimantium?

how about cosmic spider man was stronger than any other hero in the marvel universe and just pummels superman to death?

tooa/presence
Originally posted by strengthkills
no hes not
sorry I'm not a comic book nerd and don't waste my money on stuff i can read for free. As far as I'm concerned and to most the people in the world, Superman has a weakness to kryptonite. If Superman is immune to kryptonite now, well that is bullshit because then he'd be nearly invincible (actually not really doomsday killed him which is a fact that can't be debated). I'm pretty sure they didn't retcon superman to be immune to kryptonite and if doomsday could kill superman, then how can the silver surfer, cosmic spiderman, etc not be able too.

tooa/presence

Let me get this straight. You obviously know next to nothing about Superman and claim that other people know nothing about Spiderman and, in fact, tell the not to argue BECAUSE of that.

Do you see the hypocrisy?

No, but i see your reading comprehension level is equal to that of a fifth grader's (my bad maybe you are only in fifth grade). Telling people to prove why one would beat the other is not the same as saying "you know nothing about cosmic spiderman/superman!"

Tha C-Master
Wait, Cosmic Spider-man is going to know about a destroyed and erased universe's history of kryptonite? Doubtful. "Cosmic Awareness" is not only a cop out answer for people to use in threads for characters to gain almost impossible knowledge (and in a lot of cases... nonexistent knowledge), but it's also a baseless and obtuse tactic to use when you can't prove anything. Can I possibly see some evidentiary support to back the claim that Cosmic Spider-man's cosmic awareness can do something even REMOTELY close to what people are saying he's going to do with it in this fight? Cosmic Awareness is simply ability to know the makeup of whatever one is facing and gives them the ability to counter it. It's that simple. Not a copout, not an excuse, but a fact. A copout would be something along the lines of "Superman has faced worse", when he has also proven to be harmed by the same thing. Cosmic power isn't as limited as an earth based power and can detect anything from gamma radiation to adamantium. My whole point is that the ability would give him an edge against a character like Superman who is made of energy, and one can't deny him that.

That's what I thought. Spider-man wouldn't know anything about gold kryptonite. Based on Supes supporters not wanting him to?

Besides, gold k-nite is worthless against E1 Superman.
So which Superman are we even debating? The one that's a convienent plot device for whatever match he's in like on the forum. (I see what you are saying about the Earth one and two but still. Besides, there's not really too many true immunities out there, just a bunch of resistances. He can resist many of these things, but I don't find him immune to them as the supporters claim).

Wait, that's all of them then.

And therein lies the problem. Too many people think Cosmic Spider-man = Surfer. laughing Not by a long shot. He has many of the same abilities. The problem is that when Cosmic Spiderman was out, he was intended to be that strong, but he had very limited showings and most characters have been upgraded so it's difficult to argue.

But Surfer>Superman on the forums regardless.

Also, when one asks for any amount of evidence at all as to why Cosmic Spider-man beats Superman, people throw assumptions and unsubstantiated crap out there. Yea, that coming from the supporters of a character who use more inconsistent plot devices than Wolverine. Speedblitz, and when that doesn't work, then a resistence that he got in one showing or another (since he has a million feats), will do despite the fact that the opposite is knowledge. Someone says a feat, posts a scan (whether related or unrelated), and the fans drool.

Funny part is I didn't say that Cosmic Spiderman would win against Supes with ease, I said he can beat him, and he can. It's funny also because I damned sure remember you saying CS won the good majority before, but that was before Avalon and Juntai came in the thread and you felt comfortable supporting Superman. Your opinion has changed several times on the matter, while I simply think the thread is too limited to debate.

You ask me why he wins, I ask why he loses, because there's not enough info for a certain conclusion on either.

Pitiful. It is. I do respect you and the other posters here (just in case what I said offends you or someone else), but the point still remains.

batdude123
Cosmic Awareness is simply ability to know the makeup of whatever one is facing and gives them the ability to counter it. It's that simple. Not a copout, not an excuse, but a fact. A copout would be something along the lines of "Superman has faced worse", when he has also proven to be harmed by the same thing. Cosmic power isn't as limited as an earth based power and can detect anything from gamma radiation to adamantium. My whole point is that the ability would give him an edge against a character like Superman who is made of energy, and one can't deny him that.

Norrin with cosmic awareness can see light years away, and can see limited perceptions of the near future and past of the general vicinity he's in. He can even use it to track enemies across the cosmos. However, CA does NOT unlock every single secret of the universe for him. It doesn't give him the ability to gain knowledge from an erased and nonexistent universe.

Now, take Norrin and divide his power output by two, and you've got Cosmic Pete. Nothing he demonstrated suggests he's out and out more powerful than Supes.... like, at all.

Based on Supes supporters not wanting him to?

Um... based on the fact that it doesn't even exist anymore. confused

The E2 (Pre Crisis) universe was erased from continuity, like it never happened.

So which Superman are we even debating? The one that's a convienent plot device for whatever match he's in like on the forum. (I see what you are saying about the Earth one and two but still. Besides, there's not really too many true immunities out there, just a bunch of resistances. He can resist many of these things, but I don't find him immune to them as the supporters claim).

Which Superman? We're using normal, Earth 1, Post Crisis Superman. Ergo, gold kryptonite wouldn't do anything to Clark even if Pre Crisis Superman came back from the dead and TOLD Peter about it.

You may see him as a plot device, but there's no reason accost me about it. That's simply the way writers have made Superman. Whether his position of power was spoon fed to him or not, is completely irrelevant. All we have to go by is concrete evidence of what's been shown by both characters.

Advantage: Superman.

And as for E1 Superman not being immune to gold kryptonite... it's been stated many times (and E1 Supes even demonstrated this against Pre Crisis Zod) that kryptonite from another universe doesn't have any effect on a Kryptonian from a different one. Another example would be in Infinite Crisis.

He has many of the same abilities. The problem is that when Cosmic Spiderman was out, he was intended to be that strong, but he had very limited showings and most characters have been upgraded so it's difficult to argue.

Magneto wouldn't look superior to Norrin if they ever fought each other. That much I can be quite certain about. Peter didn't exactly show he was Surfer's match at all.

It may be writers' intention over at Marvel to make Sentry = to, or above Superman one day, but until then, I'm not going to say that Sentry is more powerful than Superman based on nothing.

But Surfer>Superman on the forums regardless.

That's actually quite debatable by more than you realize on this board.

Yea, that coming from the supporters of a character who use more inconsistent plot devices than Wolverine. Speedblitz, and when that doesn't work, then a resistence that he got in one showing or another (since he has a million feats), will do despite the fact that the opposite is knowledge. Someone says a feat, posts a scan (whether related or unrelated), and the fans drool.

You think he's resisted kryptonite and red sun radiation only a couple of times in his career? Tell you what... produce a scan of Superman being completely taken out by kryptonite in the past five years. Really, I'd like to see one.

The reason people say k-nite and red sun radiation are becoming useless nowadays is because... well... they are.

Peter would do well to last 10 minutes in a fight against Superman before getting his ass knocked out for the majority of fights.

Funny part is I didn't say that Cosmic Spiderman would win against Supes with ease, I said he can beat him, and he can. It's funny also because I damned sure remember you saying CS won the good majority before, but that was before Avalon and Juntai came in the thread and you felt comfortable supporting Superman. Your opinion has changed several times on the matter, while I simply think the thread is too limited to debate.

Oh I don't think Superman would take 10/10 on good ol' CS, but definitely the majority. I just find it hilarious that people think Spider-man would win here based on assumptions, hearsay, some kind of uncorroborated basis... what have you.

Yeah, and I also used to believe Surfer would take 9/10 over Superman. Knowledge changes, and so does outlook. Logically, what is based on Cosmic Spider-man beating Superman? Well... not a whole lot.

It is. I do respect you and the other posters here (just in case what I said offends you or someone else), but the point still remains.

Don't worry... I luvs ya too. love

Avalonofthewind
Cosmic awareness is completely unproven. It surely hasn't helped SS in any other battle.... *cough DOOM stealing powers* and the one time he did claim it for Gladiator....it could have been a bluff.

TricksterPriest
Here's what I don't get. How does the Uni power put you even near Surfer's level or Superman's level? blink It only amps his stats by 50, or maybe just his strength. The other powers are pretty good, but.........how can he counter a FTL speedblitz? Or someone who is still far stronger than him?

I just don't see what he can do to counter a blitz. Hell, how would he even hit Superman? no

batdude123
Here's what I don't get. How does the Uni power put you even near Surfer's level or Superman's level? blink It only amps his stats by 50, or maybe just his strength. The other powers are pretty good, but.........how can he counter a FTL speedblitz? Or someone who is still far stronger than him?

I just don't see what he can do to counter a blitz. Hell, how would he even hit Superman? no

Apparently, even if you have minor matter manipulation, you own Superman 10x over.

TricksterPriest
Apparently, even if you have minor matter manipulation, you own Superman 10x over. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/acb.jpg

Avalonofthewind

He won't.

The Blackrock can boost it's host billions of times over and give the same powers as the unipower...and Supes has stilled pwned hosts.

Arctic
Lol Superman is so overpowered. Cosmic Spidey takes this. Stupid Superman with his ridiculous overpowerdness.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Cosmic Spidey wips Supes' to death.

Tha C-Master
Norrin with cosmic awareness can see light years away, and can see limited perceptions of the near future and past of the general vicinity he's in. He can even use it to track enemies across the cosmos. However, CA does NOT unlock every single secret of the universe for him. It doesn't give him the ability to gain knowledge from an erased and nonexistent universe. It doesn't need to unlock every single secret of the universe to him, but it can give away the aspects of a characters being to him. Like Hulk and his energy being supplied from a pocket dimension for example.

Now, take Norrin and divide his power output by two, and you've got Cosmic Pete. Nothing he demonstrated suggests he's out and out more powerful than Supes.... like, at all.

The first part is speculation at best, because we never saw cosmic Peter long enough to know what his output was, but he definitely doesn't have the same experience (I remember him having complete mastery in one of the older threads).

He's had a few feats, like punking Thor. But as I say again, nothing demonstrates him being out and out *weaker* than Supes either.

Um... based on the fact that it doesn't even exist anymore. confused
The E2 (Pre Crisis) universe was erased from continuity, like it never happened.
That is a logical point, but I still stand by the fact that anything is possible in the forming of two universes on the forum. Hell the flash fans get away with it.

Anyways this point is becoming more minor, so I won't spend much more time on it.

Which Superman? We're using normal, Earth 1, Post Crisis Superman. Ergo, gold kryptonite wouldn't do anything to Clark even if Pre Crisis Superman came back from the dead and TOLD Peter about it.
Read avove.

You may see him as a plot device, but there's no reason accost me about it. That's simply the way writers have made Superman. Whether his position of power was spoon fed to him or not, is completely irrelevant. All we have to go by is concrete evidence of what's been shown by both characters.

Advantage: Superman.
It's not how his powers were spoonfed, but how they are there for whatever situation necessary. The way he's written makes people think he can take people way out of his league with some new power he continues to acquire. And the consistency of them for that matter.

Superman has the advantage of showings because Superman has been shown more, it's that simple and I never disagreed with that.
And as for E1 Superman not being immune to gold kryptonite... it's been stated many times (and E1 Supes even demonstrated this against Pre Crisis Zod) that kryptonite from another universe doesn't have any effect on a Kryptonian from a different one. Another example would be in Infinite Crisis. Been over this, but Gold K-Nite isn't the only thing that can work on him.

Magneto wouldn't look superior to Norrin if they ever fought each other. That much I can be quite certain about. Peter didn't exactly show he was Surfer's match at all. Hmm a bit off topic, but I see Magneto is a SS lite of sorts. Magneto with his shields up could go awhile with Superman.

But off topic further it was concluded strongly that Omega Iceman could secure the majority of wins against Superman, simply because the anatomy of his physiology allowed water to pass through him, and I wouldn't put him on CS or definitely Surfer's level.

It may be writers' intention over at Marvel to make Sentry = to, or above Superman one day, but until then, I'm not going to say that Sentry is more powerful than Superman based on nothing.
I know that, both have relatively limited showings. But I wouldn't say that Sentry is weaker than Superman based on that, I would deem it more inconclusive than anything, like now.

That's actually quite debatable by more than you realize on this board.
Not more than I realize, I've been here back in '05 where it was no question he won against him, or that GL won against him or that CS won against him. It just depends on the time and which posters are posting. The unbiased reader with knowledge on both give him the majority due to his versatility and easy access to Superman's weaknesses. Superman can win, but I definitely think Bloodlusted Surfer would take the good majority. Add in fanbases, which Supes has the advantage in, and the numbers sway. Perfectly normal.

You think he's resisted kryptonite and red sun radiation only a couple of times in his career? Tell you what... produce a scan of Superman being completely taken out by kryptonite in the past five years. Really, I'd like to see one. I'm not sure if that's what it came across like I said. I am talking about his immunities and resistances and consistency. I understand that he has the kryptonite ring to make matches more of a challenge and build resistances. And it makes good sense that over time they would become less effective. But I don't believe they are completely ineffective. I hope that cleared that up. I just believe it weakens him, as part of his character has been intended to to some degree. I'm just saying there's a difference between a resistance and an immunity. Immunities tend to be very, very rare.

The reason people say k-nite and red sun radiation are becoming useless nowadays is because... well... they are. Or relatively ineffective at least.

Peter would do well to last 10 minutes in a fight against Superman before getting his ass knocked out for the majority of fights.

I don't think he or SS would need to fight that long. They aren't trying to "beat up" Superman, but take him out alternatively. The fight should go by very quickly win or no.

Oh I don't think Superman would take 10/10 on good ol' CS, but definitely the majority. I just find it hilarious that people think Spider-man would win here based on assumptions, hearsay, some kind of uncorroborated basis... what have you. I wouldn't support a win or loss based on those, which is what I'm trying to get at. I just tend to find myself on the middle of the road or defending Spider man in this case, because he's usually outnumbered on the thread.

That's no different than in a Wolverine thread where people say he can win for some unmade reason. If it isn't substantiated enough, then it goes both ways.

Yeah, and I also used to believe Surfer would take 9/10 over Superman. Knowledge changes, and so does outlook. Logically, what is based on Cosmic Spider-man beating Superman? Well... not a whole lot.

But not alot based on him losing easily.

Don't worry... I luvs ya too. love Damned right you do. cool

Blight
No, but i see your reading comprehension level is equal to that of a fifth grader's (my bad maybe you are only in fifth grade). Telling people to prove why one would beat the other is not the same as saying "you know nothing about cosmic spiderman/superman!" Are you serious?

You told someone on here that they only know about Superman and know nothing about any other character when you, yourself, know nothing about Superman. That is where your hypocricy lies...

I don't know about the rest of your post because it does not pertain to anything I had ever said so it doesn't really make sense... must be my fifth grader reading ability...

tooa/presence
Are you serious?

You told someone on here that they only know about Superman and know nothing about any other character when you, yourself, know nothing about Superman. That is where your hypocricy lies...

I don't know about the rest of your post because it does not pertain to anything I had ever said so it doesn't really make sense... must be my fifth grader reading ability...

"You told someone on here that they only know about Superman and know nothing about any other character when you, yourself, know nothing about Superman. That is where your hypocricy lies..."

I didn't say anything like that. You wish I did so you could be right. Must be your fifth grade reading comprehension kicking in. laughing

Tyrant
Cosmic awareness is completely unproven. It surely hasn't helped SS in any other battle.... *cough DOOM stealing powers* and the one time he did claim it for Gladiator....it could have been a bluff. A bluff?
He found out what Gladiator's weakness is, and the only bluff that is even possible, is that Surfer can shoot out the type of energy needed.

That's not even close to a bluff... unless Surfer can't shoot out radiation... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, they didn't touch up on his awareness until after Doom stole his powers, I believe... so...

batdude123

Avalonofthewind
A bluff?
He found out what Gladiator's weakness is, and the only bluff that is even possible, is that Surfer can shoot out the type of energy needed.

That's not even close to a bluff... unless Surfer can't shoot out radiation... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, they didn't touch up on his awareness until after Doom stole his powers, I believe... so...

Sentry also beat Galactus! Spidey said so! wink

If he really knew it.. he would have shot Glads with it right there and then instead of telling him about it.

What SS did is sort of like robbing someone with an unloaded gun. Either way there is no real proof that SS knew or could produce the said radiation.

Blight
"You told someone on here that they only know about Superman and know nothing about any other character when you, yourself, know nothing about Superman. That is where your hypocricy lies..."

I didn't say anything like that. You wish I did so you could be right. Must be your fifth grade reading comprehension kicking in. laughing Really? confused

So you didn't say this? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You were trying to debunk him by calling him a fanboy because he "Doesn't know about anyone but superman". But you, yourself know nothing about Superman so basically you're just as un-credible as he is... ASSUMING he's un-credible (which I believe is false).

Yup..... fifth grade, aren't I?

rico777
Cosmic spidey is outclassed here. He's a poor mans SS.. Superman wins

tooa/presence
Really? confused

So you didn't say this? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You were trying to debunk him by calling him a fanboy because he "Doesn't know about anyone but superman". But you, yourself know nothing about Superman so basically you're just as un-credible as he is... ASSUMING he's un-credible (which I believe is false).

Yup..... fifth grade, aren't I?

""I just know him better than most do"
No, you just know Superman better than you know other characters."

He was stating an opinion that he knows Superman better than "most do". I said "no" because I'm sure there are far more people that know superman better than him and that he's just average when it comes to knowledge on superman. I said "you just know Superman better than you know other characters" because he really only knows superman better than he knows his other characters, he doesn't really know superman better than "most do" that is an assumed opinion. If you didn't have a fifth grade reading comprehension, you would have understood this.

"You were trying to debunk him by calling him a fanboy because he "Doesn't know about anyone but superman". "

No if I wanted to say he didn't know about anyone but superman, I would have simply stated "you don't know about anyone except superman."

"But you, yourself know nothing about Superman so basically you're just as un-credible as he is... ASSUMING he's un-credible (which I believe is false)."

love the hyperbole roll eyes (sarcastic). His alter-ego is Clark Kent. HOORAY! I just said one thing about superman. But how? I know NOTHING about superman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing

He was stating an opinion that he knows Superman better than "most do". I said "no" because I'm sure there are far more people that know superman better than him and that he's just average when it comes to knowledge on superman. I said "you just know Superman better than you know other characters" because he really only knows superman better than he knows his other characters, he doesn't really know superman better than "most do" that is an assumed opinion. If you didn't have a fifth grade reading comprehension, you would have understood this.

"You were trying to debunk him by calling him a fanboy because he "Doesn't know about anyone but superman". "

No if I wanted to say he didn't know about anyone but superman, I would have simply stated "you don't know about anyone except superman."

"But you, yourself know nothing about Superman so basically you're just as un-credible as he is... ASSUMING he's un-credible (which I believe is false)."

love the hyperbole roll eyes (sarcastic). His alter-ego is Clark Kent. HOORAY! I just said one thing about superman. But how? I know NOTHING about superman. roll eyes (sarcastic) dur dursideup durlaugh

Blight

love the hyperbole roll eyes (sarcastic). His alter-ego is Clark Kent. HOORAY! I just said one thing about superman. But how? I know NOTHING about superman. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, Okay, I think I'm done debating you... roll eyes (sarcastic)

tooa/presence
Yeah, Okay, I think I'm done debating you... roll eyes (sarcastic)
because you're wrong laughing

Badabing
because you're wrong laughing dur

Blight
because you're wrong laughing No, because I'm arguing with a child that's trying to cover up his own tracks.

Tell me, what exactly DID you mean when you stated that he knew mostly of Superman and no one else...

tooa/presence
No, because I'm arguing with a child that's trying to cover up his own tracks.

Tell me, what exactly DID you mean when you stated that he knew mostly of Superman and no one else...

didn't you read the post?

i meant what i wrote. he knows superman better than he knows other characters. If I must, I will write it grammatically correct.......... He knows Superman better than he knows his other characters. He doesn't know Superman better than "most do", that is a major assumption.

batdude123

i meant what i wrote. he knows superman better than he knows other characters. If I must, I will write it grammatically correct.......... He knows Superman better than he knows his other characters. He doesn't know Superman better than "most do", that is a major assumption.

Kid, shut the f*ck up.

You don't know anything about Juntai, so it's best not to make assumptions about people that you can't back up.

Blight

i meant what i wrote. he knows superman better than he knows other characters. If I must, I will write it grammatically correct.......... He knows Superman better than he knows his other characters. He doesn't know Superman better than "most do", that is a major assumption. He appears to know more about him than you do. And you don't appear to know too much about Superman at all, being that you've pitted him against an opponent that has no feats to back up ridiculous theories...

And thanks for the Clarification, it doesn't make you seem like a hypocrite.

tooa/presence
He appears to know more about him than you do. And you don't appear to know too much about Superman at all, being that you've pitted him against an opponent that has no feats to back up ridiculous theories...

And thanks for the Clarification, it doesn't make you seem like a hypocrite.

I'm sure he knows superman better than I do. I was thinking of the Superman that battled Doomsday when I had this in mind. But if Cosmic Spiderman has matter manipulation like people claim (does the Unipower give that attribute) then this would be a battle even against the most powerful Superman.

batdude123
I'm sure he knows superman better than I do. I was thinking of the Superman that battled Doomsday when I had this in mind. But if Cosmic Spiderman has matter manipulation like people claim (does the Unipower give that attribute) then this would be a battle even against the most powerful Superman.

Superman Prime?

haermm

Blight
I'm sure he knows superman better than I do. I was thinking of the Superman that battled Doomsday when I had this in mind. But if Cosmic Spiderman has matter manipulation like people claim (does the Unipower give that attribute) then this would be a battle even against the most powerful Superman. No it wouldn't. The most powerful Superman is Superman Prime and he's basically god.

And it doesn't matter if you have small matter manipulation if you don't have the knowledge to use it. He can't just say "KRYPTONITE dur" And it magically appears.

Not to mention NONE of this matters because Cosmic Spiderman just doesn't have the feats to prove him the victor... erm

tooa/presence
No it wouldn't. The most powerful Superman is Superman Prime and he's basically god.

And it doesn't matter if you have small matter manipulation if you don't have the knowledge to use it. He can't just say "KRYPTONITE dur" And it magically appears.

Not to mention NONE of this matters because Cosmic Spiderman just doesn't have the feats to prove him the victor... erm

can superman prime create things like a God? I doubt it.

CS can't prove the victor by feats i agree, but Spiderman has won a lot of matches with his brain, so i do think he can learn his abilities quick enough since bogus things like that happen very often for the superhero in the comic world.

Badabing

CS can't prove the victor by feats i agree, but Spiderman has won a lot of matches with his brain, so i do think he can learn his abilities quick enough since bogus things like that happen very often for the superhero in the comic world. dur

Blight

Yes...

Seriously... I'd imagine, for Spiderman to be able to create any form of kryptonite he'd have to know the composition of said Kryptonite. Not even someone as smart as Peter is THAT smart (IE Smart enough to know the makeup of a compound not only not of the earth but not even of the same Multiverse that's IN said earth...

There is no way for him to win.

tooa/presence
Kid, shut the f*ck up.

You don't know anything about Juntai, so it's best not to make assumptions about people that you can't back up.

I'm the kid? You're the one that is already swearing and you don't even know me.

And I don't have to back anything up. If anything, he has to back up the claim that he knows Superman better than most.

Besides why do you care anyways? Are you intimately involved with him? Why care when I'm not talking about you, unless you are the same person with different accounts?

Blight
Kid, shut the f*ck up.

You don't know anything about Juntai, so it's best not to make assumptions about people that you can't back up. Whoa I didn't even see you post this... god I'm going blind sad

Blight
I'm the kid? You're the one that is already swearing and you don't even know me.

And I don't have to back anything up. If anything, he has to back up the claim that he knows Superman better than most.

Besides why do you care anyways? Are you intimately involved with him? Why care when I'm not talking about you, unless you are the same person with different accounts? Because JLAKMCer's stick together, man.

tooa/presence

Yes...

Seriously... I'd imagine, for Spiderman to be able to create any form of kryptonite he'd have to know the composition of said Kryptonite. Not even someone as smart as Peter is THAT smart (IE Smart enough to know the makeup of a compound not only not of the earth but not even of the same Multiverse that's IN said earth...

There is no way for him to win.

sbp really can. wow that really is like a god.

Wait how much matter manipulation does the unipower give? As much as the silver surfer?

tooa/presence
Whoa I didn't even see you post this... god I'm going blind sad

it kinda popped out of nowhere and then i noticed it. weird huh?

Blight
sbp really can. wow that really is like a god.

Wait how much matter manipulation does the unipower give? As much as the silver surfer? NOT Super BOY prime... Super MAN prime.

This is a superman that has been sitting in the core of the son for a million years (maybe more).

He is unstoppable.. He is IMMUNE to all previous weaknesses and can casually rip holes in time streams. He is a beast.

But really, even Allstar Superman Can Beat Cosmic Spiderman.
I believe REGULAR Superman can beat Cosmic Spiderman...

tooa/presence
NOT Super BOY prime... Super MAN prime.

This is a superman that has been sitting in the core of the son for a million years (maybe more).

He is unstoppable.. He is IMMUNE to all previous weaknesses and can casually rip holes in time streams. He is a beast.

But really, even Allstar Superman Can Beat Cosmic Spiderman.
I believe REGULAR Superman can beat Cosmic Spiderman...

"He is unstoppable.. He is IMMUNE to all previous weaknesses and can casually rip holes in time streams. He is a beast."

The Presence would beat him but that's not fair since The Presence is GOD lol

Again how much matter manipulation does the unipower give?

Blight
"He is unstoppable.. He is IMMUNE to all previous weaknesses and can casually rip holes in time streams. He is a beast."

The Presence would beat him but that's not fair since The Presence is GOD lol

Again how much matter manipulation does the unipower give? According to many on here it brings him Surfer Level Matter Manipulation, though I haven't seen a scan to prove it erm

batdude123

I don't have to know you to see you're a child.

If you weren't a forum n00b, you'd know Juntai is one of the most knowledgable posters on Superman.

Besides why do you care anyways? Are you intimately involved with him? Why care when I'm not talking about you, unless you are the same person with different accounts?

That would almost hurt if it wasn't coming from a dumbshit.

tooa/presence
I don't have to know you to see you're a child.

If you weren't a forum n00b, you'd know Juntai is one of the most knowledgable posters on Superman.

That would almost hurt if it wasn't coming from a dumbshit.

"I don't have to know you to see you're a child."

you don't get it. you are swearing at somebody you don't even know over a comic book discussion. that is childish.

Blight
"I don't have to know you to see you're a child."

you don't get it. you are swearing at somebody you don't even know over a comic book discussion. that is childish.

No offense but "belittling" respected people on this forum does not score you brownie points... Especially when you've misspelled your own name...

tooa/presence
According to many on here it brings him Surfer Level Matter Manipulation, though I haven't seen a scan to prove it erm

but if he did or even had more matter manipulation than ss, he would simply turn superman's head into a cucumber haha.

I'm just going by the definition of matter manipulation since if you can manipulate matter you can manipulate superman since superman is made up of matter.

Blight
but if he did or even had more matter manipulation than ss, he would simply turn superman's head into a cucumber haha.

I'm just going by the definition of matter manipulation since if you can manipulate matter you can manipulate superman since superman is made up of matter. Great now show a scan proving he can do that...

tooa/presence
Great now show a scan proving he can do that...

when you were reading did you skip the words "but if"?

tooa/presence
No offense but "belittling" respected people on this forum does not score you brownie points... Especially when you've misspelled your own name...

scoring brownie points? wtf.
do you get on this forum to simply gain the respect of people on this forum?

Blight
when you were reading did you skip the words "but if"?

Who cares about "If"s in a forum battle. What are you even getting at!?

What if Superman can pull an Ultimate Nullifier out of his ass... it has nothing to do with anything. You need to Prove the things you debate or else you might as well quit talking.

Blight
scoring brownie points? wtf.
do you get on this forum to simply gain the respect of people on this forum? No but it does help to get on peoples good side.

What are you here for? Because it's not to debate a forum battle, it's to interject with "What if's" and theories backed up with no proof whatsoever.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>