Ayane vs Hwoarang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
At the conclusion of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, Hwoarang returned to South Korea.

There, he works as a assistant sensei at Baek Doo San's dojang. He still runs the biker gang, however, since for the 'Blood Talon,' old habits die hard.

Despite being second to Baek and his gang, Hwoarang continues to train for his rematch against the reluctant Mishima heir, Jin Kazama, now the boss of the Mishima Financial Empire (yes, Jin won Tekken 5 and runs the Zaibatsu).

While Hwoarang is training, he receives word that during one of their fraud matches (Hwoarang couldn't compete because he had to run the school), a lone challenger wiped the floor with the gang, robbing them of their cash.

Hwoarang is even more shocked when he finds out that the person in question was a girl.

"A GIRL?" Hwoarang guffaws. "Who was it? Jin's cousin? Or that Chang broad?"

"It was a Japanese girl with purple hair," the member replied.

Sure enough, Ayane is on vacation at Hayate's request. Having failed to defeat Kasumi has left Ayane upset, so Hayate ordered her to take some time off. Ayane decided to head for South Korea...and on her second day, took out Hwoarang's gang.

Having heard enough, Hwoarang decides to find this woman. Fortunately, he doesn't get far, since she is on his doorstep, having trailed the gang members to the dojang.

Hwoarang sized his opponent up: shorter than she was, with purple hair and a buxom chest. And a mean expression to boot.

Ayane: You're the boss of this rabble?

Hwoarang: What's it to you?

Ayane: I came to South Korea to relax, not to get caught up in a fraud match.

Hwoarang: Too bad. I'm gonna need that cash back. The cash you stole from my boys.

Ayane: In that case...come and take it from me.

Hwoarang: I got no problem with that.

With that, Hwoarang attacks.

Xenogears
Did you really think this would turn out to be a decent match?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Xenogears
Did you really think this would turn out to be a decent match?

Well...YEAH.

Xenogears
Care to explain why you thought that?

Snafu the Great
Care to explain why you thought that?

My match, my choice. There's nothing to explain here.

Violent2Dope
Xeno is basically saying Ayane rapes him.

StyleTime
Ayane mauls him.

....I wonder would she go for guys like Hwoarang?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by StyleTime
Ayane mauls him.

....I wonder would she go for guys like Hwoarang? Of course, girls love gay guys.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Here ya go StyleTime:nRUR6e12HTQ

Hwoarang is dead.

judgement hand
ayane's massive breasts ingest him

~the ingesting hand of judgment

Mr Dude
Can someone explain the logic behind poledancing with bare feet to me? Anyway, Bob wins. His hobby is having fights with guys who take over the world and turn into Satan, and he hasn't lost yet. Have some respect.

colonelf40
man i f*cking hate doa!
the doa series is a embrassment to all fighting games!
the guy who made it is a complete pervert! who was charged for molestation for f*ck's sake!

the guy hates Tekken for no f*cking reason and we all know that Tekken comes 2nd to VF in 3d fighting games.

Ayane goes down like the inbreed b*tch that she is!
Hwoarang was kicking the f*ck outta Devil Jin! so what gonna stop him knocking her f*cking juggs off!

RAOH WILL CRUSH AYANE! RAOH F*CKING RULES!

http://www.chuckzito.com/toons/images/damminator.jpg

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by colonelf40
man i f*cking hate doa!
the guy who made it is a complete pervert! who was charged for molestation for f*ck's sake!

the guy hates Tekken for no f*cking reason and we all know that Tekken comes 2nd to VF in 3d fighting games.

Hwoarang was kicking the f*ck outta Devil Jin! so what gonna stop him knocking her f*cking juggs off!

http://www.chuckzito.com/toons/images/damminator.jpg Quiet noob. Ayane rips gay boy to pieces.

colonelf40
how the f*ck is Hworang is gay?
that's the modern korean style

Violent2Dope
how the f*ck is Hworang is gay?
that's the modern korean style Look at him. He's gay. And Taekwondo sucks. Ayane rapes him.

colonelf40
DAJJAL CRUSHES BOTH OF THEM!

Violent2Dope
Saying someone else could kills one or both of the combatants proves that you're a noob.

Superboy Prime
Whether VF > Tekken > DOA or not is irrelevant because the fact of the matter is Ayane will destroy Hwoarang in combat. The fact Ayane is a bad girl with some psychotic issues is not helping Hwoarang at all.

Xenogears
man i f*cking hate doa!

http://www.chuckzito.com/toons/images/damminator.jpg Just a random question. Does the word "Raoh" make you wet?

StyleTime
Hwoarang is dead.
Superboy Prime wins this thread. Awesome video. droolio
Originally posted by Mr Dude
Can someone explain the logic behind poledancing with bare feet to me? Anyway, Bob wins. His hobby is having fights with guys who take over the world and turn into Satan, and he hasn't lost yet. Have some respect.
Who the hell is Bob?

Superboy Prime
Hwoarang is Bob. When Tekken 3 came out fans found his name hard to spell and they nicknamed him Bob. They started naming him Bob in tournaments etc.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Of course, girls love gay guys.
I just imagined them shopping together.

....Ayane is carrying all the bags.
Hwoarang is Bob. When Tekken 3 came out fans found his name hard to spell and they nicknamed him Bob. They started naming him Bob in tournaments etc.
Oh. Well, I have another question then.

Why does Mr. Dude think Bob can win?

Xenogears
Because Bob is Bob.

Violent2Dope
Bob is a gay pussy homo who is obsessed with Jin, the gay posterboy of Tekken. When they finally get together they're gonna talik on the phone, do eachothers hair, paint their toes together, and go checkout hot guys at the gym.

Xenogears
You and Ganny do what together?

Violent2Dope
You and Ganny do what together? love

Sado22
she probably does...its just that Ho-rang is too committed to Jin...and Jin's too committed to his mama....but then as far as his mama goes, i'm even more committed to Junlove

Tekken: the king of brokeback tournament

they should have a girls' night out with Ash Crimson, polish each others' nails, and exchange pics of cute guys on their cell phones.

~Sado

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
she probably does...its just that Ho-rang is too committed to Jin...and Jin's too committed to his mama....but then as far as his mama goes, i'm even more committed to Junlove

Tekken: the king of brokeback tournament

they should have a girls' night out with Ash Crimson, polish each others' nails, and exchange pics of cute guys on their cell phones.

~Sado I agree 100% with everything you just said.

Emperor Ashtar
Hworang gives her a hard time, but she takes a slight majority.

colonelf40
doa sucks balls!
bobby by defalt

BTW - bob fancies jin's cousin asuka that's why he beat jin to prove his love for asuka!

Mr Dude
Originally posted by StyleTime
Why does Mr. Dude think Bob can win?
Because he is awesome. I'm not talking about Bob here.

Xenogears
WTF...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.