Thanos vs. The Legion of Super Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Thanos faces off against the premier team of the 30th century, the LSH.

1st round: No prep. Straight fight.

2nd round: Thanos gets a few months of prep time.

quanchi112
in the first scenario thanos wins but really has to push himself. in the second scenario it is an utter curbstomp. thanos crushes them with prep.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
in the first scenario thanos wins but really has to push himself. in the second scenario it is an utter curbstomp. thanos crushes them with prep.

I agree Thanos wins the 2nd handily. I give him props on prep.

But beating the LSH on his own? hysterical Obviously you don't get how incredibly ****ing hard that is to do. There's over 50 members of the LSH, you're telling me Thanos can take them all on and win? roll eyes (sarcastic)

starking
Losh pwns him, like a hooker who didn't give her pimp, his money.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I agree Thanos wins the 2nd handily. I give him props on prep.

But beating the LSH on his own? hysterical Obviously you don't get how incredibly ****ing hard that is to do. There's over 50 members of the LSH, you're telling me Thanos can take them all on and win? roll eyes (sarcastic) u werent referrin to the losh that took on ds. there werent fifty guys there.

quanchi112
i thought u meant the losh ds faced down.

Tyrant
But beating the LSH on his own? hysterical Obviously you don't get how incredibly ****ing hard that is to do. There's over 50 members of the LSH, you're telling me Thanos can take them all on and win? roll eyes (sarcastic) Not even trying to hide it...

TricksterPriest
That was not the first time Darkseid faced the LSH. And not the last time he curbstomped them.

20 LSH members would take Thanos down. But the entire 50 man roster couldn't beat Darkseid. evil face

quanchi112
That was not the first time Darkseid faced the LSH. And not the last time he curbstomped them.

20 LSH members would take Thanos down. But the entire 50 man roster couldn't beat Darkseid. evil face well they did beat two ds in foundations. what are u talking about gds ds? is this what u are referring to?

TricksterPriest
well they did beat two ds in foundations. what are u talking about gds ds? is this what u are referring to?

This just proves you don't read DC. roll eyes (sarcastic) And they didn't beat Darkseid in foundations. They got stomped by both Darkseids. stick out tongue

starking
well they did beat two ds in foundations. what are u talking about gds ds? is this what u are referring to? Quan, your a broken record, the Legion only PUSHED Seid into the boomtube. Unless they koed them with their powers, then it was OBVIOUS that Losh, WEREN'T able to beat him.

quanchi112
This just proves you don't read DC. roll eyes (sarcastic) And they didn't beat Darkseid in foundations. They got stomped by both Darkseids. stick out tongue by stomped do u mean one was pushed into a boomtube while the other was knocked out by superman. i have foundations right here what are u reading becuz it isnt foundations.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Quan, your a broken record, the Legion only PUSHED Seid into the boomtube. Unless they koed them with their powers, then it was OBVIOUS that Losh, WEREN'T able to beat him. the losh didnt want to kill him they had to place him at his point in time when he was taken out. then the losh beat the shit outta old ds. well mainly superman just ko'd him for a millenium.

starking
by stomped do u mean one was pushed into a boomtube while the other was knocked out by superman. i have foundations right here what are u reading becuz it isnt foundations. It's funny how the description, Desaad and Validus gave me, was ALOT different.

quanchi112
It's funny how the description, Desaad and Validus gave me, was ALOT different. hey read the comic. then u can make decisions by urself. u wont need other people ull decide it for urself.

Tyrant

20 LSH members would take Thanos down. But the entire 50 man roster couldn't beat Darkseid. evil face That's it...

Can they beat Superman as well?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Tyrant
That's it...

Can they beat Superman as well?

Damn straight they can. stick out tongue

Tyrant
Damn straight they can. stick out tongue So, how exactly can't they beat Darkseid?

If current history indicates anything, Darkseid is Superman's b*tch.

quanchi112
So, how exactly can't they beat Darkseid?

If current history indicates anything, Darkseid is Superman's b*tch. very good point

quanchi112
i mean 50 guys cant beat ds who can beat superman, but superman beats the utter stuffing out of darkseids face. i mean if what trickster says is true, it doesnt make any sense. or could it be he is referring to eh great darknesss saga ds who was all powered up. he stole so many beings beings and had prep time. he didnt fight them straight up. he went around stealing powers so therefore he had prep. trickster never lets u know the whole story. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, how exactly can't they beat Darkseid?

If current history indicates anything, Darkseid is Superman's b*tch.

DS removes himself from the timeline and waits for superman to be erased from existance. :P.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS removes himself from the timeline and waits for superman to be erased from existance. :P. last time ds removed himself from the timeline he himself got killed by his younger version. then the younger version was killed. thank heavens the legion went back in time to save ds. they saved both of their lives. good job legion.

quanchi112
ds prolly should remove himself from the timeline to erase supes. cuz when he meets him staright up anymore he gets his face crushed by superman.

starking
last time ds removed himself from the timeline he himself got killed by his younger version. then the younger version was killed. thank heavens the legion went back in time to save ds. they saved both of their lives. good job legion. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/sheamk/retard.jpg

quanchi112
reported.

starking
reported. Wow, that's really going to get me in trouble.

quanchi112
respond t the thread and not to me. stick to the topic please. quit adressing me and trying to get me into some grudgematch against you. i have asked you kindly. im here to argue comics is all. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
respond t the thread and not to me. stick to the topic please. quit adressing me and trying to get me into some grudgematch against you. i have asked you kindly. im here to argue comics is all. smile

Is that what you are doing? Arguing comics? sick roll eyes (sarcastic) confused laughing laughing

starking
respond t the thread and not to me. stick to the topic please. quit adressing me and trying to get me into some grudgematch against you. i have asked you kindly. im here to argue comics is all. smile The thing is, your to damn stubborn to debate with, meaning your a waste of time. So instead, I'm going to have fun, with your ignorance smile

quanchi112
thanos with prep for the win

quanchi112
The thing is, your to damn stubborn to debate with, meaning your a waste of time. So instead, I'm going to have fun, with your ignorance smile my ignorance. correct me if im wrong but did i spend time with you arguing about foundations to hear you say that you didnt read it. ignorance means The condition of being uninformed or unaware. so u being unaware of what transpired in foundations means you were ignorant about it. and u call me ignorant. i come here to give my unbiased opinion on vs matches. i dont spew insults to those who disagree with me.

starking
my ignorance. correct me if im wrong but did i spend time with you arguing about foundations to hear you say that you didnt read it. ignorance means The condition of being uninformed or unaware. so u being unaware of what transpired in foundations means you were ignorant about it. and u call me ignorant. i come here to give my unbiased opinion on vs matches. i dont spew insults to those who disagree with me. I never read foundations, but that doesn't make me COMPLETELY ignorant towards it. Kinda like you, despite ACTUALLY reading. Which is pretty sad, seeing how a guy has MORE info on something, yet another guy who didn't experiance, that said subject, has a better understanding of it. Tell me what's more IGNORANT? Btw, there's NOTHING unbias, about your opinions.

quanchi112
I never read foundations, but that doesn't make me COMPLETELY ignorant towards it. Kinda like you, despite ACTUALLY reading. Which is pretty sad, seeing how a guy has MORE info on something, yet another guy who didn't experiance, that said subject, has a better understanding of it. Tell me what's more IGNORANT? Btw, there's NOTHING unbias, about your opinions. The condition of being uninformed or unaware. u had to ask other sources their opinions on it. u didnt know superman knocked old ds out. without someone else telling u what happened u have no clue excpet what u can find in scans. u argue points u dont even know are true or not becuz ur unaware. get back to me after u read foundations then we will discuss it. when i reference foundations in future until u read it let other people respond becuz they actually read it. i dont comment on things i know nothing about.

starking
The condition of being uninformed or unaware. u had to ask other sources their opinions on it. u didnt know superman knocked old ds out. without someone else telling u what happened u have no clue excpet what u can find in scans. u argue points u dont even know are true or not becuz ur unaware. get back to me after u read foundations then we will discuss it. when i reference foundations in future until u read it let other people respond becuz they actually read it. i dont comment on things i know nothing about. Yet you can't comprehend the story, so what's your point?

quanchi112
Yet you can't comprehend the story, so what's your point? u havent read the story so ur going on what people tell u anyways. until u expereince the great story that is foundations u wont know whats true and what isnt. and by the way old ds was knocked out by superman for 1000 years. smile

starking
u havent read the story so ur going on what people tell u anyways. until u expereince the great story that is foundations u wont know whats true and what isnt. and by the way old ds was knocked out by superman for 1000 years. smile And this changes my statment, how?

quanchi112
And this changes my statment, how? that u dont know anything excpet what u hear people say about it. read it. what is stopping u.

starking
that u dont know anything excpet what u hear people say about it. read it. what is stopping u. Still can't comprehend it.

batdude123
Thanos beating the Legion.... laughing out loud

Validus
The only reply this thread should have is me saying how stupid it is.

This forum has failed me once again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Thanos beating the Legion.... laughing out loud with prep thanos crushes the legion.

grey fox
1st battle - Thanos takes it 3/10. He'd have to push himself to his limits and really bust out some more of his unorthodox and PC related abilities , but it's doable.

2nd Battle - IG them to death .

Superherovandal
without any ig or cosmic cube or hotu i don't see thanos beating the legion and anyways i see brainiac 5 as smarter than thanos or ds.

batdude123
Thanos isn't winning shit in scenario 1.

quanchi112
Thanos isn't winning shit in scenario 1. do u think if u substituted ds in scenario 1 he could win with no prep?

TricksterPriest
do u think if u substituted ds in scenario 1 he could win with no prep?

He's already done it a few times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
Current DS would get his shit stomped.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Validus
Current DS would get his shit stomped.

I really hope Countdown and this upcoming 'Final Crisis' proves you wrong. stick out tongue

starking
Current DS would get his shit stomped. You mean this one?
http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4tKi/view-image/ds-1.html
http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4tKj/view-image/ds-2.html

Validus
You mean this one?
http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4tKi/view-image/ds-1.html
http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4tKj/view-image/ds-2.html
Yes. Should I be impressed by that? Call me when he pulls that stuff on Superman.

quanchi112
He's already done it a few times. roll eyes (sarcastic) in which story? great darkness saga. if that is the one u are talking about he had prep time. in foundations two ds lost at the same time and were both saved to by the legion. so nice try.

quanchi112
Yes. Should I be impressed by that? Call me when he pulls that stuff on Superman. cosigned. another reason why supes would beat orion. supes recently doesnt get panwed by ds with nothing more than a gesture. supes punds his head it.

starking
Yes. Should I be impressed by that? Call me when he pulls that stuff on Superman. So does this mean Supes, is above Firestorm and Orion, combined confused

Validus
So does this mean Supes, is above Firestorm and Orion, combined confused
How many times does he have to prove it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes. Should I be impressed by that? Call me when he pulls that stuff on Superman.
Firestorm,Orion, Mr. Miracle >Superman.

To say other wise is unwise.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How many times does he have to prove it?

He hasn't. He sure as hell didn't when he couldn't make the star coqueror Flinch.

quanchi112
So does this mean Supes, is above Firestorm and Orion, combined confused no its means supes doesnt get dismissed by ds like he was in the past. it means he beats ds's ass while firestorm and orion lose to a hand gesture. i hope this clears things up. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
no its means supes doesnt get dismissed by ds like he was in the past. it means he beats ds's ass while firestorm and orion lose to a hand gesture. i hope this clears things up. big grin

Supes hasn't faced this new current DS. We know that he will, and he will fail.

quanchi112
Firestorm,Orion, Mr. Miracle >Superman.

To say other wise is unwise. read apokolips now. the only hand gesturing ds did in that one was as he was begging for mercy and saying that supes had beaten him. its canon, deal with it.

starking
no its means supes doesnt get dismissed by ds like he was in the past. it means he beats ds's ass while firestorm and orion lose to a hand gesture. i hope this clears things up. big grin Wow, you enjoy to be ignorant, don't you?

quanchi112
Supes hasn't faced this new current DS. We know that he will, and he will fail. but according to u supes is getting more powerful while ds is remaining the same. are u taking that back now?

Superherovandal
sure he's lost to supes a couple times. but this thread is SUPPOSED to be about Thanos why does DS always get dragged in? Lets TRY to stay on topic.

quanchi112
Wow, you enjoy to be ignorant, don't you? i talk about facts while u keep saying hes greater than him and hes greater than him. thats all u want to do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

starking
read apokolips now. the only hand gesturing ds did in that one was as he was begging for mercy and saying that supes had beaten him. its canon, deal with it. Yeah, Apokolips now, was one of the greatest storys, Dc ever concieved.

starking
i talk about facts while u keep saying hes greater than him and hes greater than him. thats all u want to do. roll eyes (sarcastic) So logic doesn't apply, to you?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
sure he's lost to supes a couple times. but this thread is SUPPOSED to be about Thanos why does DS always get dragged in? Lets TRY to stay on topic. i asked a question, how did ds beat the legion. he had prep when he did it. he just didnt fight them. he was all beefed up. half the legion took out one ds while the other half took one back in time. thanos beats the legion.

batdude123
He hasn't. He sure as hell didn't when he couldn't make the star coqueror Flinch.

Yeah, and Orion probably did the worst against it. He went in cocky and then got smacked the hell down.

At least Superman conquered in the dream dimension.

quanchi112
Yeah, Apokolips now, was one of the greatest storys, Dc ever conceived. does it count, or does just ds in countdown count now.

quanchi112
So logic doesn't apply, to you? facts and canoned stories dont apply to u. u dont even read comics stories. how many ds or thanos books do u own and have u read even?

starking
does it count, or does juust ds in countdown count now. Read the forum rules, we base characters off of their MOST consistent portrayal, NOT off of a few bad showings.

starking
facts and canoned stories dont apply to u. u dont even read comics stories. how many ds or thanos books do u own and have u read even? Firelord lossing to Spider-man is canon, but we don't carry that on, to Kmc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, and Orion probably did the worst against it. He went in cocky and then got smacked the hell down.

At least Superman conquered in the dream dimension.

Stop it with the cock juggling of Superman. Orion actually hurt the star conqueror. And badly.

quanchi112
Read the forum rules, we base characters off of their MOST consistent portrayal, NOT off of a few bad showings. yes and superman has conssistently been beating down ds as of late. hes beaten him like 3 or four times in a row. ds isnt kirby ds anymore. hes a shadow of what he used to be. so current ds has shown me he cant hang with supes right now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes and superman has conssistently been beating down ds as of late. hes beaten him like 3 or four times in a row. ds isnt kirby ds anymore. hes a shadow of what he used to be. so current ds has shown me he cant hang with supes right now.

The old DS could never reach into the firestorm matrix and pull out the professor. This Firestorm is much more powerful than the previous and is the champion of the RED. And got pwned. I"d say he's more than he was.

quanchi112
Stop it with the cock juggling of Superman. Orion actually hurt the star conqueror. And badly. superman is dc champion. not orion. orion isnt even close. so ull never have orion beating supes over in dc. he shouldnt anyways. hes more than orion will ever be. his feats and what he has done to ds puts orion to shame. quit bringing up the lame star conqueror. villain was lame.

nvrbeenwthagirl
superman is dc champion. not orion. orion isnt even close. so ull never have orion beating supes over in dc. he shouldnt anyways. hes more than orion will ever be. his feats and what he has done to ds puts orion to shame. quit bringing up the lame star conqueror. villain was lame.
Are you dumb or what. Orion was able to hurt the star conqueror and not even with his most powerful blast. Superman used all of his might and couldnt' make it flinch. Next.

starking
yes and superman has conssistently been beating down ds as of late. hes beaten him like 3 or four times in a row. ds isnt kirby ds anymore. hes a shadow of what he used to be. so current ds has shown me he cant hang with supes right now. So Ds being beaten by Supes, like 3(maybe two times, because Superman/Batman, probally doesn't count) times, is more consistent, than him beating people STRONGER than Superman?

quanchi112
The old DS could never reach into the firestorm matrix and pull out the professor. This Firestorm is much more powerful than the previous and is the champion of the RED. And got pwned. I"d say he's more than he was. ur hoping. this is ds return so i expect him to be portrayed as powerful for countdown. when things settle back to normal outside these big stories ds will return to normal. but all anyone can do is wait and see. to sit here and say ill show u is ridicuolus. we dont know till it comes out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur hoping. this is ds return so i expect him to be portrayed as powerful for countdown. when things settle back to normal outside these big stories ds will return to normal. but all anyone can do is wait and see. to sit here and say ill show u is ridicuolus. we dont know till it comes out.

I just gave and example of his power. What the hell are you talking about? I just an example of something that happened outside of a big cross over. Please keep up. You annoy me.

starking
ur hoping. this is ds return so i expect him to be portrayed as powerful for countdown. when things settle back to normal outside these big stories ds will return to normal. but all anyone can do is wait and see. to sit here and say ill show u is ridicuolus. we dont know till it comes out. So he isn't back to normal, despite beating Firestorm and Orion?

quanchi112
So Ds being beaten by Supes, like 3(maybe two times, because Superman/Batman, probally doesn't count) times, is more consistent, than him beating people STRONGER than Superman. superman batman counts. i dont want to hear it doesnt. it counts. ur telling me every time supes beat someone more powerful than him that doesnt count either. supes has been wasting people for a long time more powerful than him over in dc. it counts. supes is dc champion. everyone knows this. dc loves him so much to the point of ridiculousness i know this. so does everyone here. doesnt change the fact that supes is more than orion will ever be.

quanchi112
I just gave and example of his power. What the hell are you talking about? I just an example of something that happened outside of a big cross over. Please keep up. You annoy me. is the story over. no so u dont knwo what will happen next. ds hasnt laif a finger on supes. until he beats supes, he still looks weak to the man of steel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
superman batman counts. i dont want to hear it doesnt. it counts. ur telling me every time supes beat someone more powerful than him that doesnt count either. supes has been wasting people for a long time more powerful than him over in dc. it counts. supes is dc champion. everyone knows this. dc loves him so much to the point of ridiculousness i know this. so does everyone here. doesnt change the fact that supes is more than orion will ever be.

Ur so silly. When Superman can tap the power of the source let me know. When superman can emit a galaxy destroying blast, call me. When superman can go hand to hand with DS in a prepared warrior style fight, let me know. Until then, Orion>Superman.

batdude123
Stop it with the cock juggling of Superman. Orion actually hurt the star conqueror. And badly.

No, you're the only cock juggler around here (figuratively and literally).

Orion did nothing but piss it off, and he got owned for his troubles.

Supes beat ass in Sandman's dimension.

quanchi112
Ur so silly. When Superman can tap the power of the source let me know. When superman can emit a galaxy destroying blast, call me. When superman can go hand to hand with DS in a prepared warrior style fight, let me know. Until then, Orion>Superman. how many times has orion beaten ds in a fight when ds didnt lose on purpose. how many times has supes beaten ds's ass into submission. theres the answer. supes in a landslide over orion on his best day.

starking
superman batman counts. i dont want to hear it doesnt. it counts. ur telling me every time supes beat someone more powerful than him that doesnt count either. supes has been wasting people for a long time more powerful than him over in dc. it counts. supes is dc champion. everyone knows this. dc loves him so much to the point of ridiculousness i know this. so does everyone here. doesnt change the fact that supes is more than orion will ever be. Now your sounding like the seven year old, you truly are. Your lame ass debating, consist of wanking another character, to make another one look bad. If someone has been shown, to be more powerful than Superman, in MOST of their appearances, then how can you even DEBATE over it? All a sudden, do we bend over, and take it up the rear for Superman, just because he's Dc's poster boy?

quanchi112
Now your sounding like the seven year old, you truly are. Your lame ass debating, consist of wanking another character, to make another one look bad. If someone has been shown, to be more powerful than Superman, in MOST of their appearances, then how can you even DEBATE over it? All a sudden, do we bend over, and take it up the rear for Superman, just because he's Dc's poster boy? how many times has orion beaten ds without ds letting orion win? answer me this. dont dodge the questions.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Supes beat ass in Sandman's dimension.

If you think supes had anything to do with that, maybe we are reading the wrong comics? Cuz sandman pretty much runs what happens in his dimension. wouldn't you agree? As I said, Orion hurt it and made it flinch. What did superman do? and I may be the cockjuggler, but when it comes to superman, you take the cake and the entire cake store.

quanchi112
how many times has orion beaten ds without ds letting orion win? answer me this. dont dodge the questions. anyone care to answer this question. those who support orion. please enlighten me.

starking
how many times has orion beaten ds without ds letting orion win? answer me this. dont dodge the questions. Non really, but it doesn't matter, there should be a HUGE power gap, between Ds and both Orion and Superman, put together. And it's funny how you call me a question dodger, yet it took you a MILLENIA to answer Desaad's laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
anyone care to answer this question. those who support orion. please enlighten me.

How many times has superman released a galaxy destroying blast, fought DS for weeks on end without tiring, in thier true forms?

batdude123
If you think supes had anything to do with that, maybe we are reading the wrong comics? Cuz sandman pretty much runs what happens in his dimension. wouldn't you agree? As I said, Orion hurt it and made it flinch. What did superman do? and I may be the cockjuggler, but when it comes to superman, you take the cake and the entire cake store.

1. I didn't say Superman beat Sandman. Read Strength in Numbers again. Kyle, Diana, and Superman had to save that kid in his dream.

2. Orion got owned. Face it. Morrison's version of the Dog of War was a failure.

3. What have I said here about Superman that's overly fanboyish?

Don't ***** at me just because in the past 10 years, Superman has been a lot more impressive than Orion.

quanchi112
Non really, but it doesn't matter, there should be a HUGE power gap, between Ds and both Orion and Superman, put together. And it's funny how you call me a question dodger, yet it took you a MILLENIA to answer Desaad's laughing i answered them. i do leave the computer. u never answer mine and hope ill jus forget about it.

quanchi112
1. I didn't say Superman beat Sandman. Read Strength in Numbers again. Kyle, Diana, and Superman had to save that kid in his dream.

2. Orion got owned. Face it. Morrison's version of the Dog of War was a failure.

Don't ***** at me just because in the past 10 years, Superman has been a lot more impressive than Orion. supes is far more impressive even in his fights with ds than orion has ever been, supes beats him every way he can.

starking
i answered them. i do leave the computer. u never answer mine and hope ill jus forget about it. You just LOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE to lie, don't you? When have I dodged, your questions?

quanchi112
How many times has superman released a galaxy destroying blast, fought DS for weeks on end without tiring, in thier true forms? how many times has orion made ds submit to him....he submitted to supes. GREAT SHOWING FOR SUPES....MADE DS LOOK LIKE SOME DUMBASS laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl

Don't ***** at me just because in the past 10 years, Superman has been a lot more impressive than Orion.

Morrison's Orion is not my only backing for him being superior to Superman. How about Orion's own book? Orion did more to hurt the star conqueror than Superman did in the PHYSICAL world. You using what happened in the dream world relates how to what superman didn't accomplish in the real and what Orion did? Of course Orion was going to get hurt by the SC anyway. It's a cosmic being.

batdude123
Morrison's Orion is not my only backing for him being superior to Superman. How about Orion's own book? Orion did more to hurt the star conqueror than Superman did in the PHYSICAL world. You using what happened in the dream world relates how to what superman didn't accomplish in the real and what Orion did? Of course Orion was going to get hurt by the SC anyway. It's a cosmic being.

Past 10 years... Superman>Orion.

You're using Morrison's Orion as a basis of comparison, so I'll make another one.

Against the General, in direct comparison with one another, Superman's heat vision>>the astro force in WWIII.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Past 10 years... Superman>Orion.

You're using Morrison's Orion as a basis of comparison, so I'll make another one.

Against the General, in direct comparison with one another, Superman's heat vision>>the astro force in WWIII.

Except we already know that Both can control the degrees to which they release thier blast. Now if you think Orion couldn't crank out a galaxy pwning blast and completely wipe the general off the map, then I'd say we have a problem. Orion has less appearances than Superman, there for the entire breath of his history has to be looked at and combined. Sueprman comes out monthly more than once a month. So to say he's more impressive for the last ten years means what exactLy? Sentry is more impressive than Thor for the last ten years but guess what? Sentry has been getting a lot of play. Thor has been a king thor or dead. But over all, To me anyway, Thor kicks Sentry's ass until further notice. Same thing here. Orion>Superman.

batdude123
Except we already know that Both can control the degrees to which they release thier blast. Now if you think Orion couldn't crank out a galaxy pwning blast and completely wipe the general off the map, then I'd say we have a problem. Orion has less appearances than Superman, there for the entire breath of his history has to be looked at and combined. Sueprman comes out monthly more than once a month. So to say he's more impressive for the last ten years means what exactLy? Sentry is more impressive than Thor for the last ten years but guess what? Sentry has been getting a lot of play. Thor has been a king thor or dead. But over all, To me anyway, Thor kicks Sentry's ass until further notice. Same thing here. Orion>Superman.

Orion was going all out, and was amazed that the General was able to take his blast. And laughing if you think Orion is always at galaxy destroying levels. That's like me saying Superman is always at Omniverse saving levels. Averages hold more weight than one time showings. So, in direct comparison with one another in WW3, AF<<HV.

Orion has had plenty of appearances in the past ten years. He just simply has been out and out as impressive as Superman has been. Take both of their averages, Superman>Orion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion was going all out, and was amazed that the General was able to take his blast. And laughing if you think Orion is always at galaxy destroying levels. That's like me saying Superman is always at Omniverse saving levels. Averages hold more weight than one time showings. So, in direct comparison with one another in WW3, AF<<HV.

Orion has had plenty of appearances in the past ten years. He just simply has been out and out as impressive as Superman has been. Take both of their averages, Superman>Orion.

Superman is flag ship character and has what 3 or 4 series? So I dont' take all of his stuff with a grain of salt. If we went by the wanking that DC does to superman, then superman wouldn't need any jla, and he'd be able to beat the Spectre.

quanchi112

Supes beat ass in Sandman's dimension. laughing

quanchi112
Superman is flag ship character and has what 3 or 4 series? So I dont' take all of his stuff with a grain of salt. If we went by the wanking that DC does to superman, then superman wouldn't need any jla, and he'd be able to beat the Spectre. dc wanks to supes so u have to deal with it. it is canon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
dc wanks to supes so u have to deal with it. it is canon.
And you have to deal with your rediculously low I.Q. It's cannon.

quanchi112
And you have to deal with your rediculously low I.Q. It's cannon. stick to the posts please. supes has crushed ds so its logical that he utterly decimimates orion. ds>orion, right? do u agree with this.
first superman takes the father then hell take the son. laughing gangs of new york line ill use here as i fits. rolling on floor laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
And you have to deal with your rediculously low I.Q. It's cannon.

quanchi112
way to argue comics. they are all going to laugh at you. laughing

starking
way to argue comics. they are all going to laugh at me. laughing Very true indeed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Very true indeed.

Not quite true. they aren't all going to laugh at him. They all have BEEN laughting at him and continue to do so.

quanchi112
Very true indeed. starking u dont even read comics. why are u still here, why dont u catch up on things hanging out in the respect threads.

starking
dc wanks to supes so u have to deal with it. it is canon. But that's not Superman's NATURAL powerset, that's him being wanked, in favor of making character's, FAR more powerful than him, look pitiful. And guess what Quan? That's called pis, something we DON'T use, on this forum.

nvrbeenwthagirl
starking u dont even read comics. why are u still here, why dont u catch up on things hanging out in the respect threads.
And you do? You look at the pretty pictures and decide who's cooler.

starking
starking u dont even read comics. why are u still here, why dont u catch up on things hanging out in the respect threads. Quanchi, you don't even have a brain. Why are you still here, why don't you catch up, on your short bus.

quanchi112
You just LOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE to lie, don't you? When have I dodged, your questions? u have dodged so many. tyrant questions, ds questions. u dont read comics u look at scans.

starking
u have dodged so many. tyrant questions, ds questions. u dont read comics u look at scans. Give examples?

quanchi112
But that's not Superman's NATURAL powerset, that's him being wanked, in favor of making character's, FAR more powerful than him, look pitiful. And guess what Quan? That's called pis, something we DON'T use, on this forum. so every time supes beats someone more powerful than him its pis. nver said supes is getting more powerful...maybe he tanned all summer before apokolips now. laughing thats what gave him strength to utterly pound ds head in....it counts tan superman wins. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Give examples? no. u deserve nothing from me. i dont even care about u. ull dodge them again in the future. u dont read comics, i waste no time on u anymore. i wont prove anything to u anymore. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
so every time supes beats someone more powerful than him its pis. nver said supes is getting more powerful...maybe he tanned all summer before apokolips now. laughing thats what gave him strength to utterly pound ds head in....it counts tan superman wins. Happy Dance

Superman has never been and will never be any threat to DS. Get your out of the Thanos fish bowl kid. Your view is clouded. PIS is when Superman beats anyone he shouldn't.

starking
so every time supes beats someone more powerful than him its pis. nver said supes is getting more powerful...maybe he tanned all summer before apokolips now. laughing thats what gave him strength to utterly pound ds head in....it counts tan superman wins. Happy Dance laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing You are the biggest tard, EVER. Of course a character beating another, FAR superior, is pis. Do you have a reading disorder?

quanchi112
Superman has never been and will never be any threat to DS. Get your out of the Thanos fish bowl kid. Your view is clouded. PIS is when Superman beats anyone he shouldn't. u admitted urself supes is getting more powerful. so i accpet this theory as why supes is beating ds down in last five years. hes been laying out in the sun alot. laughing

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing You are the biggest tard, EVER. Of course a character beating another, FAR superior, is pis. Do you have a reading disorder? supermans whole history is clouded by pis according to u. laughing

starking
no. u deserve nothing from me. i dont even care about u. ull dodge them again in the future. u dont read comics, i waste no time on u anymore. i wont prove anything to u anymore. laughing Look whose talking, and when have you EVER proved anything?

starking
supermans whole history is clouded by pis according to u. laughing http://www.movv.com/prvupload/uploads/super_retard_stfu.jpg

quanchi112
Look whose talking, and when have you EVER proved anything? i proved foundations wasnt a zero hour story. laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

starking
i proved foundations wasnt a zero hour story. laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing I found that out for myself, DIPSHIT. You didn't show me ANYTHING, that supported it, meaning your full of shit.

quanchi112
I found that out for myself, DIPSHIT. You didn't show me ANYTHING, that supported it, meaning your full of shit. i told u uwere wrong....thats right i was lying though right. u tried calling me a tard when u were wrong by about ten years. i told u to check ur sources and u admitted to me that quanchi was right and u were wrong. it felt good. smile

starking
i told u uwere wrong....thats right i was lying though right. u tried calling me a tard when u were wrong by about ten years. i told u to check ur sources and u admitted to me that quanchi was right and u were wrong. it felt good. smile You told me that, AFTER I found out. Besides that's not as bad, as you CONSTANTLY exaggerating feats. Now buzz off, you failed thumb down

quanchi112
You told me that, AFTER I found out. Besides that's not as bad, as you CONSTANTLY exaggerating feats. Now buzz off, you failed thumb down are u lying about this now. i told u that before, should i look it up and make u look like a liar twice.

starking
are u lying about this now. i told u that before, should i look it up and make u look like a liar twice. No dipshit, I found out BEFORE you posted that. Now stop giving yourself props, your a failure.

quanchi112
No dipshit, I found out BEFORE you posted that. Now stop giving yourself props, your a failure. go to page 31 of thanos vs darkseid with a week of prep...ur exposed as a liar and a fraud..i cant believe u like this.

starking
go to page 31 of thanos vs darkseid with a week of prep...ur exposed as a liar and a fraud..i cant believe u like this. Didn't you read what I said? I said I FOUND OUT about, BEFORE you posted that. You don't have to believe me, but I'm not lying, I wouldn't have to lie to a retard.

quanchi112
Didn't you read what I said? I said I FOUND OUT about, BEFORE you posted that. You don't have to believe me, but I'm not lying, I wouldn't have to lie to a retard. yeah its kinda funny how i have to believe u when the posting says something else. u call me a retard but i knew it wasnt a zero hour story. i couldnt believe u could have that confused they are so far apart its not even close. i believe u dont read comics is what i believe.

starking
yeah its kinda funny how i have to believe u when the posting says something else. u call me a retard but i knew it wasnt a zero hour story. i couldnt believe u could have that confused they are so far apart its not even close. i believe u dont read comics is what i believe. Are you f#cking dyslexic? I told you, I found out BEFORE, you asked me. And atleast I was MATURE enough, to admit, unlike your stubborn ass.

quanchi112
Are you f#cking dyslexic? I told you, I found out BEFORE, you asked me. And atleast I was MATURE enough, to admit, unlike your stubborn ass. sure u did. so in les than five minutes time when u responded u found out like immediately. i knew the whole time. its a shame i had to correct u like that. u have never made me eat my words, but uve eaten ur own. anyways im done responding to ur personal little war its childish and stupid. thanos beat the legion ok. simple as that.

Superherovandal
no he won't definitely without prep. but we're all entitled to our own opinions so i guess we'll agree to disagree. and starking and quanchi you both have to stop taking these COMIC debates so personally and stop acting so childish.

starking
sure u did. so in les than five minutes time when u responded u found out like immediately. i knew the whole time. its a shame i had to correct u like that. u have never made me eat my words, but uve eaten ur own. anyways im done responding to ur personal little war its childish and stupid. thanos beat the legion ok. simple as that. Your ignorant, you have NO right to tell ANYONE anything. Since you've been here, 90% of your statements, have been exposed, as bullshit. Now step your game up, before you try to talk shit thumb down

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
no he won't definitely without prep. but we're all entitled to our own opinions so i guess we'll agree to disagree. and starking and quanchi you both have to stop taking these COMIC debates so personally and stop acting so childish. look and read the threads. i respond to him i know i shouldnt but i try to stay on course. i know i shouldnt stoop down to his level. but if u read my posts i try to stay on topic while hes busy posting pictures of retards. i see ur point though and i do want to just talk about comics. we agree on this.

Tyrant
F*ck are you two ever annoying.

All both of you do, is argue in every thread. To what point? I don't know.

quanchi112

All both of you do, is argue in every thread. To what point? I don't know. i said i know. im not responding to him anymore unless it specifically refers to the topic.

starking

All both of you do, is argue in every thread. To what point? I don't know. Why the hell are you adressing me, like I've done something wrong? EVERYBODY, including yourself, have had it out, with this fool. I'm not the only person, and YOU know it. The guy does stuff, that incites people, and yes IT'S ANNOYING.

But because I argue with him, ALOT doesn't give you the right, to point your finger towards me. Me and Quanchi are DIFFERENT, I don't post crap to bait others, into a bunch of bullshit, and I DON'T say shit, that angers random posters.

So can you please NOT pair me up with him, our actions are VERY different, and there's NOTHING similar, to me and him. I come here to discuss versus matches, not to sicken people, over petty crap.

quanchi112
thanos with prep laughs at legion. hes to good with prep.

Tyrant
Why the hell are you adressing me, like I've done something wrong? EVERYBODY, including yourself, have had it out, with this fool. I'm not the only person, and YOU know it. The guy does stuff, that incites people, and yes IT'S ANNOYING.

But because I argue with him, ALOT doesn't give you the right, to point your finger towards me. Me and Quanchi are DIFFERENT, I don't post crap to bait others, into a bunch of bullshit, and I DON'T say shit, that angers random posters.

So can you please NOT pair me up with him, our actions are VERY different, and there's NOTHING similar, to me and him. I come here to discuss versus matches, not to sicken people, over petty crap. But, you can have pages, and pages worth of insults, and worthless arguments with him, over practically nothing, but comics.

But no, it's not you doing anything, it's all him... yes, of course. I mean, it's not like anything is egging him on or anything... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't see myself having multiple pages spanning threads arguing with him. I don't see nvr, I don't see anyone but you, and him, continuing to do so.

Hell, I've seen Superherovandal tell both of you to stop, many times, and yet... nothing.

I think it would be better to just make one thread, for both of you to argue on whatever the topic is today, instead of spamming up threads, with, in all fairness, worthless topics. Or, just don't argue with him, if it's that pointless.
I mean, he is "f#cking dyslexic" after all. roll eyes (sarcastic)
You'll think what you want, he'll think what he wants, it's not always about proving someone wrong.

starking
But, you can have pages, and pages worth of insults, and worthless arguments with him, over practically nothing, but comics.

But no, it's not you doing anything, it's all him... yes, of course. I mean, it's not like anything is egging him on or anything... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't see myself having multiple pages spanning threads arguing with him. I don't see nvr, I don't see anyone but you, and him, continuing to do so.

Hell, I've seen Superherovandal tell both of you to stop, many times, and yet... nothing.

I think it would be better to just make one thread, for both of you to argue on whatever the topic is today, instead of spamming up threads, with, in all fairness, worthless topics. Or, just don't argue with him, if it's that pointless.
I mean, he is "f#cking dyslexic" after all. roll eyes (sarcastic)
You'll think what you want, he'll think what he wants, it's not always about proving someone wrong. Fine then, maybe your right, maybe I shouldn't contribute, to everything he does. But just to let know, I'm not the only person, who has stretched out a thread, to RIDICULOUS lengths. Galactus and all his creations vs. the New Gods, and Darkseid vs. Thanos, WAS NOT all my doing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.