K' versus Rock Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
A crimson streak of flames shot through the sky. A second later a bright flaming wing leapt into the darkness, breifly illuminating the deserted alley, the shabby buildings, the damp dirty pavements.
Rock Howard regained his footings, falling back into his loose zestful stance. The bright red outline of his jacked and the glowing winged star were prominent in the darkness, his crimson eyes focused on the lean leather clad warrior facing him, his whole arm ablaze with red flames. He seemed to betray no emotions, except sheer stubborness and a certain disdain in the way he moved and regarded almost everything around him--some one clearly at conflict.
"What's wrong? Didn't think you're the only one with flames did you?" the man, K Dash, asked.
Rock replied by dashing forward. K' leaned forward pushing his fist forward slightly for his infamous "one inch" punch but Rock disappeared into a blur and appeared behind him.
"DUNK!"
Rock brought his fist down towards K's temples but K' only sneared, blocking it without problems, surprsing Rock again. Rock flipped back to avoid the hard side kick that lashed out towards his face. Panting with a cold sweat trickling down his temples, Rock glared at K'.
"What the hell?! He seems to see everything coming!" Rock thought to himself. His anger rising Rock clenched his fists, purple flames leaping up on them. "Take this! REPUKEN!"
A swift flaming projectiles scorched its way over the ground towards K'. K' shook his head.
"Seen it before, bud!" he yelled creating a ring of fire and with a sly sneer, "RIGHT HERE!"
Before Rock could react K' stood face to face with him, faded and glimmering till he completely materialized. By then it was too late. He saw a breif spark of red flames before a jolting blow sent him hurling through the air and into the trash cans, the metallic rambling sound echoing into the sky.
K' stood in front of him, smiling.
"How did you like the 'crow bite'?"
Rock, feeling the pressure, picked himself up slowly. Despite his lineage and his mentor's constant training and guidance, he had never faced such a competition in his life. This WAS going to be hard. Without saying a world, he got into his stance, wiping the streak of blood from his lips.
"I've seen better! And I'm still far from out, pal! Get ready!"
K' didn't reply either, falling into his stance. Sneering.
This was going to be fun.

WHo wins?

~Sado

colonelf40
Im going with Rock on this one cause he is as good as Terry!

Rock all the way!

Sado22
hes not as good as terry since Terry always calls him rookie. also there are two versions of MOTW canon and in one he loses to Terry (back up of that is that Terry has a winpose against Rock but Rock doesn't) and the KLantis (and hence highly inaccurate and unreliable version) is that before they fought, Grant came and fought Terry.

K' rapes him over. 3 times KoF champ, NOT a rookie and capable of holding his own against godtiers. Rock is barely any better than Billy Kane as shown in MOTW and was getting his butt whipped by him in KoFAD. not only that but Terry literally walked over Billy EVERYTIME they fought. Terry even jokes with Billy in RB "billy, you know you can't beat me!"

~Sado
P.S. Ayesha Takia is just gorgeous

Charlotte DeBel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/369923_1-k-vs-rock-howard

Has been already done (though not with that cool intro). K' has good chances to win, though Rock's potential probably surpasses his own...
And Rock's winning pose with those energy wings is great.

But potential is potential...and Rock isn't good enough to defeat K'. Though he isn't that good yet, his potential is great...but right now he isn't even on Terry's level.

Charlotte DeBel
K' wins that 7-8\10..

colonelf40
P.S. Ayesha Takia is just gorgeous

how the hell did you know her name, sado!?
are you indian/pakistani or do you just watch bollywood movies?

P-Geyser
I started this before Sado as you can see stick out tongue

Sado22
watching indian movies? confused

Charlotte DeBel
big grin

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
watching indian movies? confused

No Mr. Kyo/Iori lover....I meant I started this topic before. mad

Sado22
I am foremost a Terry/kazuya fan, terry loverboy! mad

P-Geyser
laughing laughing

brainchild81
hes not as good as terry since Terry always calls him rookie.smileWeapons grade balonium. Terry calls Rock a rookie because he is one. That's about how long Rock's been doing this, not his level of skill.
also there are two versions of MOTW canon and in one he loses to Terry (back up of that is that Terry has a winpose against Rock but Rock doesn't)Means nothing. It's just a pose. Rock WON the tourney. Him having ANY losses during it wouldn't make too much sense.
K' rapes him over. 3 times KoF champ, NOT a rookie and capable of holding his own against godtiers. Rock is barely any better than Billy Kane as shown in MOTW and was getting his butt whipped by him in KoFAD.laughing More Pro-Terry/Anti-Rock nonsense from Sado? Watch it again. They start fighting @3:19. Here's a link to the vid. Show me where Rock is getting his butt whipped.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lhJgMUUR1ho What in MOTW makes it seem like Rock ain't much better than Billy?

Sado22
welcome princess laughing

you're kidding right? confused

you calling me biased boy?!
you wanna take this outside?
*burn knuckles braincess*

i saw it a while ago, braincess...wasn't there the part where he almost fell off the tower himself? confused

yes.

~Sado

Superboy Prime
I'll be rooting for K'.

FortressXRuler
K' takes this fight

brainchild81
you're kidding right? confusedNope
i saw it a while ago, braincess...wasn't there the part where he almost fell off the tower himself? confusedNah. Not even close. Rock was trying to save that chick w/the big titties. You were probably drunk or high(or just not paying attention) when you saw it a while ago smile You should watch it again while sober. http://youtube.com/watch?v=lhJgMUUR1ho
yes. What are you talking about?

Sado22
hey alba-boy,
i don't drink. i just saw it a long time ago...
oh and this is coming from someone who has to told things 30+ times regarding the same thingbig grin

in MOTW2, Rock is placed at Billy's level...while even as early as FF1, Terry manhandled Billy and then his boss.
Terry>Rock

~Sado

brainchild81
hey alba-boy,
i don't drink. i just saw it a long time ago...Then you were high.smile Just kidding. I still don't see how you got Billy kicking his butt w/you 1st saw it. Regardless though, Billy got the better of the big titty girl, but he got dropped by Rock. Rock then went to save the big titty girl from falling off the roof. That's when Billy jabbed Rock in the BACK of the head as he was leaning over the side holding the big titty girl up. Rock got the only "clean" hit in the battle. Billy can't fu*k w/Rock unless Rock is occupied.
oh and this is coming from someone who has to told things 30+ times regarding the same thingbig grinlaughing That's old school & besides that only happened when I got bullshit answers & non-proof
in MOTW2, Rock is placed at Billy's level...while even as early as FF1, Terry manhandled Billy and then his boss.
Terry>RockWhat shows Rock @ Billy's level? Where did you get info on MOTW2 from anyways? Source(Link)? The game will be released? Is Fagcoon gonna gay it up?

brainchild81
Originally posted by brainchild81

What shows Rock @ Billy's level? Where did you get info on MOTW2 from anyways? Source(Link)? The game will be released? Is Fagcoon gonna gay it up?

brainchild81
Quit beefing w/people & answer my MOTW2 questions mane!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.