Kairi v.s. Princess Peach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
These girls are going to duke it out for the Princess of The Gaming World. One of The Seven Disney Princessess v.s. The Princess of Mushroom Kingdom. Place Your Bets!

Xenogears
Kairi. She'll rape her with her Keyblade.

BlaxicanHydra
Peach would win this easily.

Kero_Co
Peach has all sorts of abilities, and if it's smash bros. peach, Kairi doesn't stand a chance. For the moment, kairi is very inexperience and all she would do is slash wildly.

BlaxicanHydra
Not too mention the Keyblade isn't sharp. It's the equivalent of a baseball bat.

FortressXRuler
But if you know how to use the Keyblade, it dosen't have to be sharp!

WO Polaski
Yes, apparently, but don't expect to be beating down any actual real swordsmen or anything with a baseball bat...

The way of the Keyblade is to just swing it around wildly, hoping to hit something.

King Kandy
Dude, the Keyblade is so insanely powerful, it doesn't need to be sharp, it does just as much damage as if it had been sharp to the atom.

Xenogears
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Not too mention the Keyblade isn't sharp. It's the equivalent of a baseball bat. Yeah, not to mention it can overcome the likes of Hades and the Greek Titans, as well as the fact that it holds phenomenal power and can wrought chaos and ruin upon a world.

Also, you do know that there are many different Keyblades, correct?

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Xenogears
Yeah, not to mention it can overcome the likes of Hades and the Greek Titans, as well as the fact that it holds phenomenal power and can wrought chaos and ruin upon a world.

Also, you do know that there are many different Keyblades, correct?

Disney Hades is considerably weaker then Hades other incarnations. And I wasn't saying that it wasn't powerful, just that it wasn't even sharp. You basically just bludgeon your enemies to death.

FortressXRuler
Yeah I no. But why didn't Riku give Kairi a better Keyblade

Xenogears
Disney Hades is considerably weaker then Hades other incarnations.Care to prove that statement?
And I wasn't saying that it wasn't powerful, just that it wasn't even sharp. You basically just bludgeon your enemies to death. Your statement that it's the equivalent of a baseball bat is bullshit nonetheless.

FortressXRuler
I agree completely Xenogears, plus, you can also beatdown a skilled swordsman with a baseball bat. I've seen it

BlaxicanHydra
No. Not really.

How so? Are you saying you don't bludgeon your enemies to death?

Xenogears
No. Not really.Thought so.
How so? Are you saying you don't bludgeon your enemies to death? No, I'm saying the Keyblade is not the equivalent of a baseball bat.

BlaxicanHydra
You? Think?

no expression

crylaugh

And I'm saying it is haermm

Xenogears
A Keyblade is used like a sword/wand, just so you know.

Kero_Co
Baseball>>>>Keyblade. This is only if your talking about the one from smash brothers though. The keyblade can cut through buildings(some how)but I still give it to Peach, she did save mario, a greater feat than anything Kairi has done(which would be crying because Sora likes Riku better than her)

BlaxicanHydra
A Keyblade is used like a sword/wand, just so you know.

swinging it around like mad does not make it like a sword in any way shape or form... Also using your bat to hit another persons bat doesn't make a sword. The whole notion of it even being called a blade is ridiculous as it isn't sharp whatsoever. I'd agree with wand only because it is used to summon magic.

EDIT: Also what's up with SE and there love of making the male leads in a story idiots? Cloud has both Tifa and Aeris at his command, but he's too busy orgasming over Sephiroth to care. Cloud's got Kairi, but z0mg, Riku! He must... have... Riku.

Xenogears
swinging it around like mad does not make it like a sword in any way shape or form... Also using your bat to hit another persons bat doesn't make a sword. The whole notion of it even being called a blade is ridiculous as it isn't sharp whatsoever. I'd agree with wand only because it is used to summon magic. So would you think this cannot be used as a sword?

http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_on_4_22_2005_03_58_00/Ultima_Weapon-KeyBlade.jpga9530b51-a2d1-4f0b-9237-b7980606bd45Large.jpg

Violent2Dope
swinging it around like mad does not make it like a sword in any way shape or form... Also using your bat to hit another persons bat doesn't make a sword. The whole notion of it even being called a blade is ridiculous as it isn't sharp whatsoever. I'd agree with wand only because it is used to summon magic.

EDIT: Also what's up with SE and there love of making the male leads in a story idiots? Cloud has both Tifa and Aeris at his command, but he's too busy orgasming over Sephiroth to care. Cloud's got Kairi, but z0mg, Riku! He must... have... Riku. I agree with everything after your edit, some keyblades can cut. Actually all can, the litte key part is sharp.

Violent2Dope
So would you think this cannot be used as a sword?

http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_on_4_22_2005_03_58_00/Ultima_Weapon-KeyBlade.jpga9530b51-a2d1-4f0b-9237-b7980606bd45Large.jpg Perfect example of what I was saying.

BlaxicanHydra
No, I wouldn't. it has too much decorations on it.

This is a sword. Notice the minimum amount of decorations, The regular, long handle with rubber grip etc. The weapon you posted something one would expect to find in a dollar store during Christmas.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I agree with everything after your edit, some keyblades can cut. Actually all can, the litte key part is sharp.

A butter knife is sharp no expression That doesn't make it a sword, however.

http://www.rpgfan.com/fanart/2003/06-21/jonathan_r-01.jpg

Yes... very sword like.

Xenogears

This is a sword. Notice the minimum amount of decorations, The regular, long handle with rubber grip etc. The weapon you posted something one would expect to find in a dollar store during Christmas. laughing Unbelievable.

BlaxicanHydra
Yes I know.

I too find it unbelievable how you could possibly mistake a keyblade for an actual weapon.

Violent2Dope
Blaxican you're speaking nonsense. No it's not a sword, it's a KEYBLADE, but still functions as a sword, and that KEYBLADE is stronger than any sword in the world today.

BlaxicanHydra
Duh. He is saying that the keyblade is a sword. I am not. I just said it's the equivalent to a bat because you don't cut people, you hit them over and over until they die or give up. Is that wrong?

Xenogears
Yes I know.

I too find it unbelievable how you could possibly mistake a keyblade for an actual weapon. Your ignorance overwhelms me laughing Keyblade not an actual weapon? How stupid are you? laughing

Xenogears
Duh. He is saying that the keyblade is a sword. I am not. I just said it's the equivalent to a bat because you don't cut people, you hit them over and over until they die or give up. Is that wrong? Hmm...yet Sora was able to slice through buildings, and the picture of the Keyblade I posted showed it had a blade. Upon realizing that, you start talking about how it has too many decorations to be called a sword. laughing

BlaxicanHydra
Your stupidity overwhelms me haermm Feel free, if it a real weapon, to go into a weapon shop and say "Can I get a Keyblade plz?" See what happens. Not too mention I never said it wasn't a weapon, just not a sword and completely unpractical as far as actual fighting goes.

Regardless of how stupid I am, my intelligence obviously far surpasses yours. As you can only post smileys and and insults.

Xenogears
Your stupidity overwhelms me haermm Feel free, if it a real weapon, to go into a weapon shop and say "Can I get a Keyblade plz?" See what happens. Not too mention I never said it wasn't a weapon, just not a sword and completely unpractical as far as actual fighting goes.

Regardless of how stupid I am, my intelligence obviously far surpasses yours. As you can only post smileys and and insults. Strange seeing how the only one with any stupidity here is you. So, if I were to go into a weapon shop and ask for a "Master Sword", would I get a different response? Most definitely not. You said you find it unbelievable that I consider a Keyblade to be a weapon, despite the fact that it's been said to be not only a weapon but a weapon of phenomenal power.

The only things I've posted were smilies and insults? Right. That's why I proved you wrong just a while ago about a Keyblade having a blade.

Violent2Dope
If the keyblade is blunt and can't cut, why does it cut through the rock titan?

Kero_Co
I want to see the Keychain and kill people God of War style.

Xenogears
If the keyblade is blunt and can't cut, why does it cut through the rock titan? Let's see if BlaxicanHydra can answer that. laughing

Point being is I just posted an image of a Keyblade, specifically the Ultima Weapon, with a sharp edge. To say that it should not be called a sword and yet the Master Sword should be is ridiculous, seeing as they both have what makes a blade in the first place.

BlaxicanHydra
This doesn't even dignify a response from me.

Actually, yes. A replica, but even then there's a warning on the box saying it could easily kill somone. What with it being sharp and all, ya know.

It only has "phenomenal power" because it has magical properties. If were nto magical it would be useless, much liek the wooden sword that Sora used in the beginning of KH: 1 .

Right! You're getting it!

You need not prove anything.I already know that a Keyblade doesn't have a blade.

because it's magical, and if memory serves me right it doesn't "cut", when you hit it like, like everything else in those games a bunch of black liquidy like stuff flies off. Either way know cutting is done. When you hit it in say the leg the leg doesn't fall off, nothing comes out etc. When you cut something what's being cut is severed. If nothing is severed then your not cutting it.

Superboy Prime
All I will say is...the Master Sword is a true sword.

The Pokekeyblade is well...ridiculous.

Xenogears
This doesn't even dignify a response from me.Seeing how it's obvious. laughing
Actually, yes. A replica, but even then there's a warning on the box saying it could easily kill somone. What with it being sharp and all, ya know.Sort of like the image of the sword that I posted on the first page.
It only has "phenomenal power" because it has magical properties. If were nto magical it would be useless, much liek the wooden sword that Sora used in the beginning of KH: 1.Can the same thing be said about the Master Sword then?
You need not prove anything.I already know that a Keyblade doesn't have a blade.And as proven just a while ago the Ultima Weapon, a Keyblade, has a sharp edge.
because it's magical, and if memory serves me right it doesn't "cut", when you hit it like, like everything else in those games a bunch of black liquidy like stuff flies off. Either way know cutting is done. When you hit it in say the leg the leg doesn't fall off, nothing comes out etc. When you cut something what's being cut is severed. If nothing is severed then your not cutting it. Just to prove your ass wrong again:

At 8:05 forward, Sora cuts buildings in several pieces.JHMoXXcoi1o
At 1:43, Sora slices Luxord's cards right after the fight.bjuQaXtfpaQ
Have you anything else to say?

FortressXRuler
Xenogears. I applaud your intellegence, you are one of the few people I've seen to use sheer wit(excluding the curses) to shut him up smart smart smart smart smart

Xenogears
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Xenogears. I applaud your intellegence, you are one of the few people I've seen to use sheer wit(excluding the curses) to shut him up smart smart smart smart smart happy

FortressXRuler
Thanks.

Violent2Dope
because it's magical, and if memory serves me right it doesn't "cut", when you hit it like, like everything else in those games a bunch of black liquidy like stuff flies off. Either way know cutting is done. When you hit it in say the leg the leg doesn't fall off, nothing comes out etc. When you cut something what's being cut is severed. If nothing is severed then your not cutting it. The black liquid crap comes out because they are not allowed to show blood in an E rated game. And as far as not cutting his leg off, dude, wtf? Have you seen how big the rock titan's leg is, not to mention it's made of pure friggin stone. Oh, and as far as your "if it's not severed it's not being cut" crap, when Link cuts Redeads with the master sword in OoT, nothing is severed. So by your logic his sword is not sharp and doesn't cut right? Oh yeah, you were just owned.smile

Xenogears
The black liquid crap comes out because they are not allowed to show blood in an E rated game. And as far as not cutting his leg off, dude, wtf? Have you seen how big the rock titan's leg is, not to mention it's made of pure friggin stone. Oh, and as far as your "if it's not severed it's not being cut" crap, when Link cuts Redeads with the master sword in OoT, nothing is severed. So by your logic his sword is not sharp and doesn't cut right? Oh yeah, you were just owned.smile yes

King Kandy
lol, that was pathetic...

Xenogears
That made perfect sense...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by King Kandy
lol, that was pathetic... Everything I said was 100% true and proved Blaxican wrong, so what's pathetic?

FortressXRuler
I dont understand it either

Xenogears
It basically says this...

Kingdom Hearts does not show blood for the fact that it's an E rated game, so saying that since enemies in Kingdom Hearts don't shed blood is proof that the Keyblade can't cut is invalid. Not to mention I posted a video of Sora slicing through buildings.

Saying since the Rock Titan's leg isn't shown getting cut off in-game is proof that the Keyblade can't cut is invalid since it incorporates no logic whatsoever.

FortressXRuler
People in SSB or Super Mario don't shed any blood either.

Xenogears
And that's saying something.

FortressXRuler
Proves my point exactly

Violent2Dope
It basically says this...

Kingdom Hearts does not show blood for the fact that it's an E rated game, so saying that since enemies in Kingdom Hearts don't shed blood is proof that the Keyblade can't cut is invalid. Not to mention I posted a video of Sora slicing through buildings.

Saying since the Rock Titan's leg isn't shown getting cut off in-game is proof that the Keyblade can't cut is invalid since it incorporates no logic whatsoever. Exactly. Sephiroth's big ass sword couldn't cut off that f*ckers leg.

BlaxicanHydra
Only in your fragile little mind.

Right, if you slam it on someone's head enough times.

No, it can't. Why? Because it's a sword that is actually sharp, and as such doesn't need to use magic. The same can not be said for for the Keyblade though.

The Ultima Weapon is the Ultimate incarnation of the key blade (Obviously...) and is one out of... what? 12 blades? Not the majority. Not too mention that all the gold trimmings and such would disable from actually being used effectively...

All completely irrelevant. As already stated the only cutting the Keyblade does is through magic. Not sharpness. I don't even know why I'm arguing this, you'd have to be an idiot to not see my point.

behold. The Keyblade in it's most purest, basic form. Not a single edge.

Behold. Your argument is destroyed. Next.

This would be valid if it hasn't already been proven in an interview (I'll go look for it on the web.) that they made up for that little game mechanic by saying that when you hit them with the Keyblade the magic in it makes the black stuff come out, it's part of the Heartless essense or some crap like that.

I've seen games with bigger enemies get sliced in half or at least have damage on them.

But if you hit other enemies they will show actual damage. Black crap won't just fly out of them...When Link uses his sword you could actually tell that it's a sword, and that he's slicing, not hitting.

Hell, you want an even better game that displays that stuff? Lotr:Rotk.

People who make presumptions like "z0mg j00 just got pwnt'd@!!!!11!8!!" are idiots. Don't be an idiot.

Anyone else? Oh yes...the sock.

FortressXRuler I'm not sure who you're socking but I can already tell that you're one of the more pathetic sock/trolls. As such, I won't expend the minimal energy required to beat you down.

QED.

Violent2Dope
I've seen games with bigger enemies get sliced in half or at least have damage on them. Point?Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
But if you hit other enemies they will show actual damage. Black crap won't just fly out of them...When Link uses his sword you could actually tell that it's a sword, and that he's slicing, not hitting. True but I just posted that part to make you contradict yourself.Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Anyone else? Oh yes...the sock.

FortressXRuler I'm not sure who you're socking but I can already tell that you're one of the more pathetic sock/trolls. As such, I won't expend the minimal energy required to beat you down.

QED. What makes you think he's a sock?

BlaxicanHydra
The point should be obvious stick out tongue

... *******... stick out tongue

I've never seen him before yet he already has a grudge against me, plus he's only been here for barely a month.

Xenogears
Right, if you slam it on someone's head enough times.Damn you're stupid.
No, it can't. Why? Because it's a sword that is actually sharp, and as such doesn't need to use magic. The same can not be said for for the Keyblade though.The picture of the Keyblade I posted shows it has a blade. Shit for brains.
The Ultima Weapon is the Ultimate incarnation of the key blade (Obviously...) and is one out of... what? 12 blades? Not the majority. Not too mention that all the gold trimmings and such would disable from actually being used effectively...Such a weak attempt after being proved wrong on a point several times.
All completely irrelevant. As already stated the only cutting the Keyblade does is through magic. Not sharpness.You've also said this:Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Either way know cutting is done. When you hit it in say the leg the leg doesn't fall off, nothing comes out etc. When you cut something what's being cut is severed. If nothing is severed then your not cutting it.And I proved that horribly wrong, so yes, those videos I've posted are quite relevant.

And saying the Ultima Weapon slices things only because it's magical is the direct equivalent of saying that Master Sword cuts only because it's magical since, well, both have sharp edges.
I don't even know why I'm arguing this, you'd have to be an idiot to not see my point.Oh I see your point, and I'm explaining why it's false.

behold. The Keyblade in it's most purest, basic form. Not a single edge.That's not the Ultima Weapon now is it? Nope.
Behold. My argument is destroyed. Next.Fix'd.
This would be valid if it hasn't already been proven in an interview (I'll go look for it on the web.) that they made up for that little game mechanic by saying that when you hit them with the Keyblade the magic in it makes the black stuff come out, it's part of the Heartless essense or some crap like that.That means nothing still. I just proved twice that the Keyblade can cut.
I've seen games with bigger enemies get sliced in half or at least have damage on them.Yeah, and Sora sliced through entire buildings before.
But if you hit other enemies they will show actual damage.Same with some of the bosses in KH who lose parts of their bodies in battle, such as the boss in Traverse Town.
Black crap won't just fly out of them...When Link uses his sword you could actually tell that it's a sword, and that he's slicing, not hitting.You could also tell Sora cleaved a building into 4 different pieces when he did.
People who make presumptions like "z0mg j00 just got pwnt'd@!!!!11!8!!" are idiots. Don't be an idiot.When you have 3 or 4 people saying you've been owned, and no one else is backing you up it means something.

BlaxicanHydra
Petty insults from a petty man. Disregarded.

I've already refuted your "proof". So no, it stays irrelevent.

... *gasp*

And OJ really didn't do it!

Phale.

... crylaugh

Last I checked we were debating over Keyblades and if they were swords or not. Or have you seen the light and decided to and move on?

More petty'ness from a petty man. Childish.

If by posting mainly petty insults then yes, yes you have.

Magic. no expression

You aren't cutting him apart he falls apart from you bludgeoning him.

Again, magic.

Note that so far only two people have "agreed with you". When the only two people who agree with you are a sock/troll and your butt-buddy who agrees with you on everything no matter how stupid it is, it means something.

King Kandy
This is where the argument started.

Not too mention the Keyblade isn't sharp. It's the equivalent of a baseball bat.

And yet now you admit that the Keyblade has "Magical" sharpeness. Meaning that it's use would NOT be like a bat, and it would NOT be blunt in it's strikes.

So what the hell are you arguing about?

Xenogears
Petty insults from a petty man. Disregarded.Ooh..little man can talk. laughing
I've already refuted your "proof". So no, it stays irrelevent.In your little mind you probably did.
... *gasp*

And OJ really didn't do it!

Phale.You make this too easy.
... crylaughNow you're making this far too easy.
Last I checked we were debating over Keyblades and if they were swords or not. Or have you seen the light and decided to see the light and move on?I'm assuming you've not yet realized that the Ultima Weapon is one form of the Keyblade.
More petty'ness from a petty man. Childish.It's hilarious when young kids like yourself try to act grown up on the internet.
If by posting mainly petty insults then yes, yes you have.Constantly ignoring proof when it hits you in the face isn't a good thing. Is that a commandment of fanboyism you're following?
Magic. no expressionThe Ultima Weapon can still cut as the Master Sword can.
Again, magic.Look above.
You aren't cutting him apart he falls apart from you bludgeoning him.It still shows that he's being damaged, and Ultima Weapon can cut not only because it's magical.
Note that so far only two people have "agreed with you". When the only two people who agree with you are a sock/troll and your butt-buddy it means something. Big assumptions by a big dumbass. What's sad is that's actually better than not having anyone agree with you and having several people pointing out that you're wrong as well.

WO Polaski
I think Blaxican is right, I also think that the insults you put in your posts aren't needed to make your point. It makes you look immature and distracts the reader from your argument.

grey fox
A keyblade is a not a realistic weapon. You cannot cut with a keyblade unless it has a edge, yet (as we already know) very few actually DO have an edge.

However, Sora still cut's through various items with ANY type of keyblade. This is not due to the keyblades natural edge , but with it's magical one. You would wield a keyblade like a club/blade hybrid (Noticeable in Soras unique Bash 'n Slash fighting style).

Now let's review.

A. Certain Keyblades MAY have a natural edge and they MAY have sufficient sharpness/cutting power to do a good amount of damage. This is overshadowed however by the keyblades MAGICAL sharpness.

B. The keyblade doesn't require a lot of force to cut things. Sora is slicing through buildings which (even if the keyblade is magically sharp and unbreakable) would require at least 30-40 tons of force behind it for such a clean slice.

C. Kari's keyblade was a stupid idea , screwed with the canon and was (frankly) the ugliest damn one in the game.

Overall Peach wins. Especially if she has her talking umbrella cool

Xenogears
Originally posted by grey fox
A keyblade is a not a realistic weapon. You cannot cut with a keyblade unless it has a edge, yet (as we already know) very few actually DO have an edge.

However, Sora still cut's through various items with ANY type of keyblade. This is not due to the keyblades natural edge , but with it's magical one. You would wield a keyblade like a club/blade hybrid (Noticeable in Soras unique Bash 'n Slash fighting style).

Now let's review.

A. Certain Keyblades MAY have a natural edge and they MAY have sufficient sharpness/cutting power to do a good amount of damage. This is overshadowed however by the keyblades MAGICAL sharpness.

B. The keyblade doesn't require a lot of force to cut things. Sora is slicing through buildings which (even if the keyblade is magically sharp and unbreakable) would require at least 30-40 tons of force behind it for such a clean slice.Good, good. My point at the beginning was that a Keyblade isn't simply used like a baseball bat. I don't see how someone could possibly perform Strike Raid or Finishing Leap with a bat, and the statement that it's used as a bludgeon is also wrong. There would be no such thing as a Keyblade master if it simply required the weapon to be used like a bat. The wielder's moves resembles that of a swordsman, in fact.

As can be seen on the first page I was talking about one form of the Keyblade which is the Ultima Weapon. The Keyblade can change form via keychains. The Ultima Weapon has a blade, and the point is that if it was a real weapon it could cut through that which a typical sword can.

grey fox
Good, good. My point at the beginning was that a Keyblade isn't simply used like a baseball bat. I don't see how someone could possibly perform Strike Raid or Finishing Leap with a bat, and the statement that it's used as a bludgeon is also wrong. There would be no such thing as a Keyblade master if it simply required the weapon to be used like a bat. The wielder's moves resembles that of a swordsman, in fact.

As can be seen on the first page I was talking about one form of the Keyblade which is the Ultima Weapon. The Keyblade can change form via keychains. The Ultima Weapon has a blade, and the point is that if it was a real weapon it could cut through that which a typical sword can.

True , but as I stated we'll never know how well the Ultimas actual blade is because there's the ever constant 'Magical Sharpness'. The Keyblade DOES need a unique fighting style though due to it's status as both a bat/club and a sword/edged weapon.

Xenogears
True , but as I stated we'll never know how well the Ultimas actual blade is because there's the ever constant 'Magical Sharpness'. The Keyblade DOES need a unique fighting style though due to it's status as both a bat/club and a sword/edged weapon. Right.

Kero_Co
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JbS6J-N8XQU

See how Peach's butt is so thick that she doesn't need to hit the enemy to knock it out. Watch her break boxes with her mighty umbrella of death and fly through the air. Watch as she lights herself on fire unarmed a raises water levels with her magical tears. Watch as her Umbrella becomes an unbreakable sheild of mightitude.

Watch as peach beats Giga Bowser, Mewtwo,and ganon without losing a single life( no, it's not a real feat, but cool anyway)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qda9ns2Hpo0

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by WO Polaski
I think Blaxican is right, I also think that the insults you put in your posts aren't needed to make your point. It makes you look immature and distracts the reader from your argument. Hmmm you notice insults we may have in our posts but disreguard his? Oh and Blaxican, you've already lost because at first your argument stated that the Keyblade only functioned as a baseball bat while we were sayin it could cut, then you start sayin it cuts because of magic. So, you pretty much proved my original point and disprove yours. Oh, and me and Xeno don't agree on everything nor or we "butt buddies" as you say, you frickin retarded assh*le.

FortressXRuler
Watch as Kairi calls her a Skank, and makes her so sad, she runs away.

Kero_Co
Well, she is skankalicious. I was so pissed off at the end of Mario Sunshine. After all that work, fighting Mecha Browser and shadow manta thing, here's peach chillin in a hotub with Bowser(who's butt naked). It just isn't right. Bowser Jr. had to come from somewhere!

FortressXRuler
Proving my point exactly, whle Kairi stays clean on Sora

Xenogears
Hmmm you notice insults we may have in our posts but disreguard his? Oh and Blaxican, you've already lost because at first your argument stated that the Keyblade only functioned as a baseball bat while we were sayin it could cut, then you start sayin it cuts because of magic. So, you pretty much proved my original point and disprove yours. Oh, and me and Xeno don't agree on everything nor or we "butt buddies" as you say, you frickin retarded assh*le. laughing Good one.

I was about to point out as well that he changes his argument around just so it could suit him. First it's keyblade = baseball bat, then it's keyblade can't cut, then it's keyblade only cuts because it's magical, then it's Ultima Weapon has too many decorations to be called a sword. laughing

FortressXRuler
The guy really needs to put some point behind his arguments instead of tring to change the subject every 2 replies. The 1st argument made him look like an ass, he should've stopped right there

Xenogears
^Seems you have a point there.

I was going to make this an edit in my last post but I'll just say it now. Saying that the Ultima Weapon has "too many decorations" or whatever garbage that it shouldn't be considered a sword is irrelevant since not only does it not prevent it from being what it is but it's pretty much the equivalent of saying this isn't a sword:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/PerpetualDark/SoulEdgePhantom.jpg

Too many decorations and whatnot. That can't POSSIBLY be a sword can it? laughing out loud

That logic is retarded.

Violent2Dope
^Seems you have a point there.

I was going to make this an edit in my last post but I'll just say it now. Saying that the Ultima Weapon has "too many decorations" or whatever garbage that it shouldn't be considered a sword is irrelevant since not only does it not prevent it from being what it is but it's pretty much the equivalent of saying this isn't a sword:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/PerpetualDark/SoulEdgePhantom.jpg

Too many decorations and whatnot. That can't POSSIBLY be a sword can it? laughing out loud

That logic is retarded. Well realistically no that would not be a useable sword as it would be far too heavy to wield but if someone was strong enough to use it yeah it would be a functional sword.

Xenogears
Sort of like Siegfried's Zweihander. It's obviously to heavy to be used by an average human, those it is still a sword. The Ultima Weapon is about as light as the Master Sword.

Violent2Dope
Sort of like Siegfried's Zweihander. It's obviously to heavy to be used by an average human, those it is still a sword. The Ultima Weapon is about as light as the Master Sword. Yeah exactly.

BlaxicanHydra

Now let's review.

B. The keyblade doesn't require a lot of force to cut things. Sora is slicing through buildings which (even if the keyblade is magically sharp and unbreakable) would require at least 30-40 tons of force behind it for such a clean slice.

C. Kari's keyblade was a stupid idea , screwed with the canon and was (frankly) the ugliest damn one in the game.

Overall Peach wins. Especially if she has her talking umbrella cool

Oi. Correct. Thank you for basically putting everything I said into neat paragraphs erm

... what a waste of a night. Where's V2D, I want some head.

EDIT: And can someone tell me why in the game Goofy almost always had a higher level then you?

Violent2Dope
Oi. Correct. Thank you for basically putting everythign I said into neat paragraphs erm

... what a waste of a night. Where's V2D, I want some head. Dude you lost the debate because you changed your point from Keyblade=Baseball bat to it onlycuts because it's magic. All I was arguing was that it cut, how it cuts is irrevelant. And no, I won't blow you.

BlaxicanHydra
EVERYTHING I was talking about, is in his post.

The Keyblade is used more like a bat then a sword. Why? Because it's not sharp. That's in his post.

Most of the Keyblade's did not have edges, THAT'S in his post.

The only way the Keyblade cuts through anything is because it's magic. THAT'S in his post.

The Keyblade is an impractical weapon. THAT'S in his post.

Those were my four points the entire time.

And I didn't lose anything. As it turns out I was correct. Why? Because Xenogears just stated that what Greyfox stated (Which is what I've been saying this whole time...) was correct. So, essentially, what I was saying is indeed, correct. Which is why I basically wasted my night.

And that wasn't the type of head I was talking about.

Lana
Guys, either debate civilly, or not at all. The namecalling and insults had better not continue.

Xenogears
Oi. Correct. Thank you for basically putting everything I said into neat paragraphs erm

... what a waste of a night. Where's V2D, I want some head.

EDIT: And can someone tell me why in the game Goofy almost always had a higher level then you? No, what you you were saying before was totally different than what he was saying. I could quote your statements that contradict his.

Violent2Dope
EVERYTHING I was talking about, is in his post.

The Keyblade is used more like a bat then a sword. Why? Because it's not sharp. That's in his post.

Most of the Keyblade's did not have edges, THAT'S in his post.

The only way the Keyblade cuts through anything is because it's magic. THAT'S in his post.

The Keyblade is an impractical weapon. THAT'S in his post.

Those were my four points the entire time.

And I didn't lose anything. As it turns out I was correct. Why? Because Xenogears just stated that what Greyfox stated (Which is what I've been saying this whole time...) was correct. So, essentially, what I was saying is indeed, correct. Which is why I basically wasted my night.

And that wasn't the type of head I was talking about. No, my argument was that it is capable of cutting and yours was that he just bashes his enemies with it like a baseball bat. When you were proved wrong you said it only cuts because it's magic, changing your point, which means you lose. No one said the Keyblade was sharp, only that it is indeed capable of cutting.

BlaxicanHydra

That was my entire point. That was actually my original post that was challenged. You said that it was a sword because it could cut and I said it doesn't make it a sword because it uses a magical edge, not a physical edge. Then the whole debate moved of from there. Tat's what happens in debates. Things move on from the original thing that was being discussed. That doesn't mean that I lost. Or are you/ trying to tell me what my points were?

Xenogears
EVERYTHING I was talking about, is in his post.Not even close.
The Keyblade is used more like a bat then a sword. Why? Because it's not sharp. That's in his post.Please point to where it says that in his post since I'm sure you have not a clue as to what you're talking about.
Most of the Keyblade's did not have edges, THAT'S in his post.Yet how does this support your second or third argument that the Keyblade can cut only because it's magical, despite it having a blade as the Ultima Weapon?
The only way the Keyblade cuts through anything is because it's magic. THAT'S in his post.Read his post again carefully. He said that Keyblades with edges have sufficient cutting power, even though their magical sharpness overrides it. Basically, if the Ultima Weapon was a real weapon I could stab a tree with it.
The Keyblade is an impractical weapon. THAT'S in his post.Only ones that don't have edges aren't considered to be blades. The one I'm referring to is an actual sword.
Those were my four points the entire time.Care to explain what these are then?Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I find it unbelievable how you could possibly mistake a keyblade for an actual weapon.
Duh. He is saying that the keyblade is a sword. I am not. I just said it's the equivalent to a bat because you don't cut people, you hit them over and over until they die or give up. Is that wrong? I've just quoted some of your bullshit seeing as I'm already getting tired of doing it.

These statements here, have been proven terribly wrong. Don't try and make a copout to not look like you're in the wrong here.
And I didn't lose anything. As it turns out I was correct. Why? Because Xenogears just stated that what Greyfox stated (Which is what I've been saying this whole time...) was correct. So, essentially, what I was saying is indeed, correct. Which is why I basically wasted my night.hysterical Unbelievable. You've now gone to the point where you're saying everything that you've stated is the exact thing grey fox has just said, which is laughable seeing as the earlier statements by you were just quoted right in this post, most of which were utterly wrong and disproven. In fact, most of what is in his post contradict your earlier statements.
And that wasn't the type of head I was talking about.Funny how you criticize people of making "petty insults" and calling others who call you on your bullshit "petty men", and yet make pathetic statements such as this. Way to go.

Edit:Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
That was my entire point. That was actually my original post that was challenged. You said that it was a sword because it could cut and I said it doesn't make it a sword because it uses a magical edge, not a physical edge. Then the whole debate moved of from there. Tat's what happens in debates. Things move on from the original thing that was being discussed. That doesn't mean that I lost. Or are you/ trying to tell me what my points were? The Keyblade has an edge as the Ultima Weapon, for the twentieth time. If it was a realistically crafted weapon, I can slash things with it.

BlaxicanHydra
Another day wasted. Actually no, it's not. I'm leaving in half an hour.

And this is the part where you "prove me wrong", right?

Are you honestly surprised that you have no clue?

It doesn't. Was it supposed to? I never said it did. Only that I already said this.

I'll just be lazy like you and say that I've already covered this.

Sub-points to prove my main points.

If your getting tired of it then why do you keep doing it?

You've already been proven to be a dumba$$, don't pretend to eb cool and in the right, as you're still wrong.

You've said this already.

No, just minus all of my sub-points and your crap.

Again, only in your mind. You again assume everything. Well I guess I'll just play it your way and say that I'm completely right and your wrong. Nyaa.

Way to prove that there is no limit to human stupidity.

Xenogears
Are you honestly surprised that you have no clue?Originally posted by grey fox
You would wield a keyblade like a club/blade hybrid.You honestly think that implies it's used more like a bat than a sword? laughing out loud
It doesn't. Was it supposed to? I never said it did. Only that I already said this.So you're no longer saying that the Keyblade only cuts because it's magical. Is that right?
I'll just be lazy like you and say that I've already covered this.I just pointed out that what you said was not in his post.
Well there ya go. I'm referring to the majority, you're only referring to one in particular, the one that fits your point. We've had this problem the entire time.The Ultima Weapon is not a different Keyblade. It is still the weapon of the protagonist with a different keychain attached to it. Nonetheless, I hope you realize now that the Ultima Weapon does not cut only because it's magical.
Sub-points to prove my main points.How do they prove anything when they've been refuted since yesterday?
If your getting tired of it then why do you keep doing it?Didn't I just say I stopped doing it?
You've already been proven to be a dumba$$, don't pretend to eb cool and in the right, as you're still wrong.Says the only person who agrees with his deluded self.
You've said this already. No, just minus all of my sub-points and your crap.Your "sub-points" wouldn't be part of everything you've said? confused
Again, only in your mind. You again assume everything. Well I guess I'll just play it your way and say that I'm completely right and your wrong. Nyaa.The arguments contradict since they have contradicting statements. For example,

This:Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
if memory serves me right it doesn't "cut", when you hit it like, like everything else in those games a bunch of black liquidy like stuff flies off. Either way know cutting is done. When you hit it in say the leg the leg doesn't fall off, nothing comes out etc. When you cut something what's being cut is severed. If nothing is severed then your not cutting it. Contradicts this:Originally posted by grey fox
However, Sora still cut's through various items with ANY type of keyblade.
And this:Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
You basically just bludgeon your enemies to death. Contradicts this as well:Originally posted by grey fox
You would wield a keyblade like a club/blade hybrid (Noticeable in Soras unique Bash 'n Slash fighting style).
That's just a few.
Way to prove that there is no limit to human stupidity. You just proved that over the course of 5 pages my friend.

WO Polaski
You guys are arguing just for the sake of arguing now, I think. And besides the stuff your talking about isn't even on-topic to the thread topic. I think you two should just agree to disagree, because obviously niether of you or going to concede.

Lana
Someone please explain to me how the details of how a keyblade is wielded is relevant to who would win between Kairi and Peach.

Because I'm seeing it as being completely irrelevant.

Someone also please explain to me why my previous note to debate civilly with no namecalling or insults was ignored.

Violent2Dope
The argument is off topic and Blaxican despite being defeated he will never admit it so let's just say Peach wins. big grin

Superboy Prime
On a side note...Lana's hot.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
On a side note...Lana's hot. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Superboy Prime
*Was being serious?*

Violent2Dope
*Was being serious?* laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

King Kandy
How can you possibly say that the Keyblade does not cut, and then say it has magical sharpness? The two are mutually exclusive.

Superboy Prime
frusty

Well...I dunno but he's basically saying that without the magic making it sharp the keyblade wouldn't do shit.

Violent2Dope
Actually Blaxican started off sayin that the Keyblade is the equivelant of a baseball bat and can't cut, it wasn't until proven wrong that he used the it's blade is magic argument.

Xenogears
frusty

Well...I dunno but he's basically saying that without the magic making it sharp the keyblade wouldn't do shit. Yet, this is one form of the Keyblade:

http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_on_4_22_2005_03_58_00/Ultima_Weapon-KeyBlade.jpga9530b51-a2d1-4f0b-9237-b7980606bd45Large.jpg

If that was a realistically crafted weapon, I can slash things with it.

Superboy Prime
I sure hope no one's stupid enough to make a sword like that.

*Biased. Hates Sora & all things KH*

HAR!

Lana is still hot...in a Freelancer Tex kind of way.

Violent2Dope
KH is better than Halo, and Sora would beat MC's pussy ass.

Superboy Prime
*Does not dignify that ridiculous statement with a counter...instead he just idolizes Lana in the shrine he has made*

Xenogears
I sure hope no one's stupid enough to make a sword like that.

*Biased. Hates Sora & all things KH*

HAR!

Lana is still hot...in a Freelancer Tex kind of way. *sigh*

Let's not turn this mess into KH vs. Halo people.

Superboy Prime
Heh.

Xenogears
Heh. You come and finish that pizza! chair

Violent2Dope
When put next to KH, Halo is like the retarded cousin. MC is a homo, Kairi can beat his needle dick ass.

Superboy Prime
Sora "Take this...feel the power of my KEYBLADE!"

Master Chief "Keyblade...what the **** kind of sword is that?"

Sora "It...is a key...and it can cut...see? Keyblade!"

Master Chief "Right..."

Sora "Goofy & Donald join me smithe this heartless demon!"

Master Chief looks at two shadowy figures too afraid to join the "fight."

Sora "Donald...Goofy?" ...*Sigh*

Master Chief "So how does that work exactly?"

Sora "I will stab you with it and I'll unlock your death!"

Master Chief "okay...but there's a little problem with that....I can respawn"

Sora "****"

Xenogears
When put next to KH, Halo is like the retarded cousin. MC is a homo, Kairi can beat his needle dick ass. Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sora "Take this...feel the power of my KEYBLADE!"

Master Chief "Keyblade...what the **** kind of sword is that?"

Sora "It...is a key...and it can cut...see? Keyblade!"

Master Chief "Right..."

Sora "Goofy & Donald join me smithe this heartless demon!"

Master Chief looks at two shadowy figures too afraid to join the "fight."

Sora "Donald...Goofy?" ...*Sigh*

Master Chief "So how does that work exactly?"

Sora "I will stab you with it and I'll unlock your death!"

Master Chief "okay...but there's a little problem with that....I can respawn"

Sora "****" Originally posted by Xenogears
*sigh*

Let's not turn this into KH vs. Halo people.

Violent2Dope
Little monkey, MC is a flaming queer who couldn't beat up Minny Mouse in KH.

Xenogears
This needs to get locked.

Superboy Prime
Master Chief wipes his ass with Ganon's mouth. donatello

Violent2Dope
Master Chief wipes his ass with Ganon's mouth. donatello !!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! GANON WOULD OBLITERATE MASTER CHIEF!!!!

Superboy Prime
gunsmilie

Violent2Dope
I WILL DEVOUR YOU!

Xenogears
This needs to get locked.

Lana
Way to kill the thread, guys...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.