Classic Spider Man vs Iron Man Regular armour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
No prep. Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
No prep. Who wins?

spidey

King Kandy
Iron-Man.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Iron-Man.

isn't parker too quick

Caps Conscience
I think its like 6/10 Ironman because of all of his firepower. But Spidey is more than capable of taking his fair share of wins in this Battle.

jasonk3
Originally posted by guy222
isn't parker too quick

Iron-man has rocket boots

guy222
Originally posted by jasonk3
Iron-man has rocket boots

and hand blasts

smile

Caps Conscience
pete can deal with the hand blast with a combination of speed, agility, reflexes and the infamous spider sense.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Spidey beats Tony.

tkitna
How exactly is Peter going to beat Iron Man? I'm not disagreeing with anybodys decision is just that I cant think of any way that Spiderman could actually harm him.

(Please dont post the picture of Parker going ape sh!t with his webbing when he had Iron Man suspended. First off this is Classic Spiderman with the web shooters and secondly, its probable that Iron Man blasted out of that web cacoon shortly afterwards.)

Emperor Ashtar
Spidey can't beat Iron-man.smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Spidey can't beat Iron-man.smile

Sure he can. But IronMan can beat him too (and more easily).

Emperor Ashtar
Well, with prep he could beat him.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by tkitna
How exactly is Peter going to beat Iron Man? I'm not disagreeing with anybodys decision is just that I cant think of any way that Spiderman could actually harm him.

(Please dont post the picture of Parker going ape sh!t with his webbing when he had Iron Man suspended. First off this is Classic Spiderman with the web shooters and secondly, its probable that Iron Man blasted out of that web cacoon shortly afterwards.)

Spidey is strong enough to couse damage with pure force to Iron Man. He could throw a car at him, web him and slam him into an empty building etc.

Arahan
Ironman wins. He has an armor for gods sake he is unstoppable!!!!

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Arahan
Ironman wins. He has an armor for gods sake he is unstoppable!!!!

He isn't unstopable. For Crying out loud Cap was taking chunks out of his armour.

Arahan
yeah that was Cap and Cap can beat Spiderman.

Cap>>>>>>>>>>Ironman>>>>>>>>>>Spiderman.

Spiderman cant win against guys like Cap, Ironman, Wolverine, Ironfist, Daredevil or Black Cat.

He may be superior in all terms to that guys (except Ironman in the strength department) but he is sentenced to lose by default.

Spiderman can just win against villians not heroes.
The authors like it more.

So Spiderman loses.

Caps Conscience
Grab Popcorn and waits for Spidey fans to lynch in response to that erroneous post.

Arahan
Grab Popcorn and waits for Spidey fans to lynch in response to that erroneous post.

i am really eager to see that show laughing

Caps Conscience
http://images.movieeye.com/store/images/spider-man-bump-n-go-chopper-action-figure-amazing-spider-man.jpg

Grinning Goku
Tony negated Pete's Spider-sense. IM (Extremis) wins.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Tony negated Pete's Spider-sense. IM (Extremis) wins.

I specified regular as in old school armour. There genius.

Grinning Goku
I specified regular as in old school armour. There genius.

Sorry, retard.

Tyrant
I specified regular as in old school armour. There genius. No, you said "Regular armour", and, which we all know, that his "Regular armour" is his Extremis.

Unless he actually had a suit called "Regular armour"... did he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.