Marvel & DC Universe vs Chuck Norris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spawnwest
I just had to post it.

And for those of you who don't know.
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

guy222
Originally posted by spawnwest
I just had to post it.

And for those of you who don't know.
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

chuck ftw

King Kandy
I'd Give Chuck the win, but Mr.T once appeared in Marvel, so I'm going for eternal stalemate.

Hercules
Mr T vs Chuck Norris, I don't think either Universe would withstand the impact...

starlock
spite eek!

guy222
Originally posted by Hercules
Mr T vs Chuck Norris, I don't think either Universe would withstand the impact...

"I pity the fool" big grin

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
spite eek!

Chuck was Mark(Undertaker) Callaway's bodyguard vs Jarrett and crew

Tak
Pfft. Aunt May and her Roller along with Squirrel Girl owns.

starlock
Originally posted by guy222
Chuck was Mark(Undertaker) Callaway's bodyguard vs Jarrett and crew

I have not watched wrestling since the rock left..so its been a while..and even then i was only watching it sparingly..

My day's of wrestling started with bruno samartino vs larry zabisko and ended with the ultimate warrior vs hulk hogan..after that i just watched it once in a while

don't shiv
HYAAAAAAAAAAAAA Chuck headbutts The L.T Cold Throws Thanos over his shoulder in a bodyslam and tags the fleeing Odin in a Clothesline picks up The M'kraan Crystall and jomps clear of Jamie Braddocks tackle pushes past Galactus and Phoenix and buttsecks Wanda. in a TOUCHDOWN.

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
I have not watched wrestling since the rock left..so its been a while..and even then i was only watching it sparingly..

My day's of wrestling started with bruno samartino vs larry zabisko and ended with the ultimate warrior vs hulk hogan..after that i just watched it once in a while

Good afternoon smile

I grew up on the Von Erichs

Still watch it all the time

Have a good one

guy222
Originally posted by don't shiv
HYAAAAAAAAAAAAA Chuck headbutts The L.T Cold Throws Thanos over his shoulder in a bodyslam and tags the fleeing Odin in a Clothesline picks up The M'kraan Crystall and jomps clear of Jamie Braddocks tackle pushes past Galactus and Phoenix and buttsecks Wanda. in a TOUCHDOWN.

Picking on LT big grin

LT commands the Undertaker to chokeslam Xavier. In comes Darwin for the save. Hulk leg drop ftw

Shanna the She Devil is hotter than Wanda big grin

WrathfulDwarf
I just have to close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.