Auron v.s. Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
While Auron rests in the Farplane, he finds a fragment of Soul Edge. Sensing its demonic energy, he decides to try and purify it, only to be stopped by Nightmare. Cornered and alone, Auron pulles out his masamune, and prepares to face this unknown creature.

shin_remy
good one

i'm undecided

i want to say Nightmare but Auron is not weak i wait till the final fantasy fanboys will post something

FortressXRuler
If I were Auron, I would have just used Soul Edge's power. Imagine how Auron would look if he were corrupted by Soul Edge. SWEEET!!!!

Violent2Dope
Which NM? How much of SE does he have completed? This is important info. With a complete SE, Auron goes down hard.

FortressXRuler
The incomplete Nightmare, he has 1/2 of Soul Edge complete. Sorry I replied so late

Violent2Dope
What do you mean incomplete NM?

Xenogears
Nightmare.

What the hell dude...

FortressXRuler
INCOMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ONLY HAS HALF OF SE'S POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Then Auron dies. Stronger, fast for the weapon he uses, more experienced, and a magnitude more powerful.

FortressXRuler
NO!!!!! Auron killed Sin and Sin was lightyears more powerful than Nightmare!!!!! But if thats what u think, then that's ok

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
NO!!!!! Auron killed Sin and Sin was lightyears more powerful than Nightmare!!!!! But if thats what u think, then that's ok Auron did not kill Sin, a whole team of f*ckers did, and I'll bet money all they did was have Auron weaken the armor, have Yuna in overdrive mode send out Anima in overdrive as well, and have her use the special twice. That would either kill or weaken Sin greatly, making it easy picking for Rikku's spare change ability(yes that's how I killed it).

Xenogears
Rikku spat in Sin's face! That's how it died!

FortressXRuler
Using spare change!? That's priceless money you could have used to buy a couple of exilirs! And you should have made Sin's defeat more flashy, like Tidus' strongest drive move!!!!

Xenogears
Using spare change!? That's priceless money you could have used to buy a couple of exilirs! And you should have made Sin's defeat more flashy, like Tidus' strongest drive move!!!! YEAH!

Violent2Dope
F*ck that I did it the easy pussy way.

FortressXRuler
That's sad, you could've been recognized alot if you did a flashy finisher and then spat in the face of people you know that never beat the game

Violent2Dope
That's sad, you could've been recognized alot if you did a flashy finisher and then spat in the face of people you know that never beat the game Or I could do it the easy pussy way. I did the same thing to Seymour's final form minus spare change, but that's cause I had to. That f*cker was hard.

Xenogears
Originally posted by shin_remy
good one

i'm undecided

i want to say Nightmare but Auron is not weak i wait till the final fantasy fanboys will post something I doubt there are any Final Fantasy fanboys here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.