Goh Hinogami vs Jann Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
who wins between these 2?

VF5's scared judo master or DOA4's nightclub bouncer!

Goh for the win!

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/lara/lara29.jpg

FortressXRuler
I vote that Jann Lee will Dragon Kick that emo straight to hell. Jann is much faster, has longer combos, more damaging hits, and better reversals.

colonelf40
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
I vote that Jann Lee will Dragon Kick that emo straight to hell. Jann is much faster, has longer combos, more damaging hits, and better reversals.

how the f*ck is Goh an emo (what the f*ck is an emo anyway!?)
he is much cooler than Jann Lee!
he has the better outfit and sounds way cooler!
japanese>>>chinese

close fight but Goh has a more realistic way of fighting than Jann Lee

VF fighters >>> DOA fighters

Goh maybe 6/10

FortressXRuler
An Emo is an emotional person. They are as bad as (or even worse than) goths. They talk in a creepy poetic manner, and they slit thier wrists(God knows why) And a blue jail suit isnt col at all. It only looks cool on Goh thats the only reason why. And this is the truth:
DOA fighters>>>VF fighters smart yes

colonelf40
we have lots of them in the uk but their not as annoying as the f*cking chavs!
chavs are the same as wiggers in the us!

doa is nothing but **** and ass!
button mashing gameplay, no real challenge, not as realistic/deep/technical as VF

there would be no doa if ther werent vf in the first place!
doa is based on vf!

vf/tekken/sc/mk/kof/gg/sf>>>>>>>>>>>>>>doa

FortressXRuler
Damn!!! Heh, I guess you win(DOA is better than MK)

colonelf40
nope!
doa will NEVER be in the same league as MK!
doa is just eye candy for japanese jerk-offs!

i have doa2u/doa3 and played them to the death!
its just the same boring moves all the time and that was on hard mode!
counter after counter after f*cking counter!

i cant wait for t6/sc4/vf5 come out on the x360!

i cant blame tekken fans for hating on doa!
doa sucks!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n165/Kaleendah/1125583918-2.jpg

StyleTime
Originally posted by colonelf40
how the f*ck is Goh an emo (what the f*ck is an emo anyway!?)
he is much cooler than Jann Lee!
he has the better outfit and sounds way cooler!
japanese>>>chinese

close fight but Goh has a more realistic way of fighting than Jann Lee

VF fighters >>> DOA fighters

Goh maybe 6/10
I hope you are joking. The Virtua Fighter combatants are probably the weakest fighting game combatants.

Jann Lee, who has knocked out dinosaurs, will have no trouble defeating Goh.
nope!
doa will NEVER be in the same league as MK!
doa is just eye candy for japanese jerk-offs!

i have doa2u/doa3 and played them to the death!
its just the same boring moves all the time and that was on hard mode!
counter after counter after f*cking counter!

i cant wait for t6/sc4/vf5 come out on the x360!

i cant blame tekken fans for hating on doa!
doa sucks!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n165/Kaleendah/1125583918-2.jpg
Playing against the cpu is nothing like playing a skilled human opponent. Do you have a 360 and X-Box Live? I would love to show you that you have no idea what you're talking about.

colonelf40
then how come no fighting game experts rate doa?
coz it sucks balls, its made for middle-aged japanese perverts!

VF is the godfather of 3d fighting games!
tekken fans know it, so do mk fans, so do sc fans but its you doa clowns who keep thinking that you're game is the best!

vf is deep/technical/challenging gameplay beat'em up that is ideal for tournements.

did anyone ever seen doa in a fighting tournement?
no never wrong!

StyleTime
then how come no fighting game experts rate doa?
coz it sucks balls, its made for middle-aged japanese perverts!

VF is the godfather of 3d fighting games!
tekken fans know it, so do mk fans, so do sc fans but its you doa clowns who keep thinking that you're game is the best!

vf is deep/technical/challenging gameplay beat'em up that is ideal for tournements.

did anyone ever seen doa in a fighting tournement?
no never wrong!
http://www.thecgs.com

Scroll to the bottom of the page. Dead or Alive is featured in several major gaming tournaments nowadays, and will be in more in the future. I'd post more but I get the feeling you're just speaking out of irrational fanboyism, so it may be wasted.

I'm not sure what vendetta you have against Dead or Alive, but I can say that most of us Dead or Alive fans recognize Virtua Fighter as the godfather of 3d fighters as well. I also thoroughly enjoy Tekken.

Please set aside your ignorant bias. It is unfounded.

judgement hand
if jann lee does his stupid dragon kick: Goh will duck and throw him to the ground by the family jewels

colonelf40
Goh's fighting style from a general perspective is extremely realistic to how real Judo is executed. His playstyle revolves around slow and situational strikes and his ability to parry punches and grapple. He has the ability to use ground throws, as well low throws, and has a grab move which can be turned into several throws.

He has over thirty five different grapple themed techniques, Goh's throws are definitely the way to go, as some of them pull off so fast that counter grapples are extremely difficult. His most basic stand up throw (just hit throw, no directionals) is a perfect example.

Goh will take this 6/10

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/74/Vf10.jpg/250px-Vf10.jpg

FortressXRuler
How will over 35 grapple moves work on someone in a whole speed level than Goh?(DOA is better than MK)

colonelf40
i like both but goh just look way cooler than jann lee!
jann lee can beat goh and vice verse but im putting my money on the scared japanese judo asassin in this fight!

goh can tag jann lee for most of the fight and then grapple into a vareity of throw/grab combos. goh is so underated by doa fans

and btw if meant doa>3d mk than you are right , coz mk has lost the plot since mk4 but i hope that the next game mk8 will be on the level of vf/sc/tekken. ed boon has said that it will be an all-new mk game with neww engine, new character, new moves and improved gameplay. i cant wait for that!

but if you meant doa>2d mk, then you are dead wrong mate!
mk is right up there with sf/kof as the greatest beat'em ever!

mk has had more success than doa
mk movie is better than doa movie
mk has better characters and better bosses (KINTARO)

StyleTime
Goh's fighting style from a general perspective is extremely realistic to how real Judo is executed. His playstyle revolves around slow and situational strikes and his ability to parry punches and grapple. He has the ability to use ground throws, as well low throws, and has a grab move which can be turned into several throws.

He has over thirty five different grapple themed techniques, Goh's throws are definitely the way to go, as some of them pull off so fast that counter grapples are extremely difficult. His most basic stand up throw (just hit throw, no directionals) is a perfect example.

Goh will take this 6/10
In real life, you'd be correct. Judo is very effective. However, this is a video game. Jann Lee is stronger than Goh and has exploded a tree before Goh was even a character. He gave Hayabusa a run for his money as well.

Goh can't beat Jann Lee. Goh has no feats.

FortressXRuler
StyleTime is right, Goh has never done something so remarkable that It has been put in the history books. And thats because VF has little story behind it that binds the characters together. But DOA has a broad storyline which binds everyone, even if they dont know each other

Xenogears
Colonelf40, if you want to post pictures of women, post them here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/431267_1-the-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.