Old School Gamers.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
I refused to change the pin connector on my nes again so I decided to buy a top loader.

Since top loaders are all between 12-14 years old......I thought I'd try the new FC Twin clone that's out first as it's half the price. For $50 ....it's the best video game investment I've ever made.

Man is it awesome. I highly suggest any of you with nes problems to buy one. This is by far the best clone ever made and it will not only top-load your nes games.....it plays snes games aswell.

the cartridges plug in tight so if you use a famicom>nes adapter you found in an old game of Excitebike, Gyromite, Mario Bros., etc. to play Famicom games........it might take a little extra wiggling to get it back out.

any of you with NES or Famicom games you're looking to get rid of......PM me. I'm in the buying market again. No PAL nes......I don't convert PAL to NTSC because the games are usually messed up in the conversion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.