Megatron/Optimus Prime vs Aerial Strike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Movie Versions.

Okay, these two old friends decide to team up because the US military's trying to take them out because they think theyre threats. Both have to keep their original forms.

Fighting in NYC up against 5 A-10 Thunderbolts and 5 F-22's.

braz
You gotta be f*cking kidding me.

quanchi112
prime and megatron in a curbstomp.

Blight
Another "I kicked your ass and ate out your girlfriend" stomp roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
Did yall see the movie? And when I say original forms, I mean they can only stay what theyre disguised as or themselves.

quanchi112
curbstomp either way. prime and megs are to much.

King Kandy
The Transformers in the movie had a pitiful record of doing well against air strikes.... they go down.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
Movie Versions.

Okay, these two old friends decide to team up because the US military's trying to take them out because they think theyre threats. Both have to keep their original forms.

Fighting in NYC up against 5 A-10 Thunderbolts and 5 F-22's.

megatron/prime ftw

braz
Originally posted by King Kandy
The Transformers in the movie had a pitiful record of doing well against air strikes.... they go down.

Not really.

King Kandy
Are you kidding? Megs got floored by one and whatever that scorpion was goit nearly killed by one.

Blight
Are you kidding? Megs got floored by one and whatever that scorpion was goit nearly killed by one. And Megatron? That huge fast ass space ship? Hmm..

braz
Are you kidding? Megs got floored by one and whatever that scorpion was goit nearly killed by one.

Yeah, thats because he was distracted with fighting Optimus, if otherwise, he wouldve flown out of there, posted up on a building and blew them away.

don't shiv
what is an opticus and is areeal styke telepathic?

braz
blink

don't shiv
no way! reading

no let me say that agin

no really? smart

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Blight
Originally posted by braz
blink

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is way too easy.

Team one kicks their buts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.