blue supes vs dark phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Since i have seen superman fight one of the elite angels of heaven do you think that he can take the dark phoenix.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by carver9
Since i have seen superman fight one of the elite angels of heaven do you think that he can take the dark phoenix.

...............Supes was barely holding his own against Asmodel. The feat is that he didn't get annihilated, he sure as hell wasn't gonna win. And DARK PHOENIX?! What the f**k? Total spite.

tdawg14
Supes gets utterly annhilated

guy222
Originally posted by carver9

Dark Phoenix FTW

carver9
naah, i dont consider it spite. Dc did state that superman blue was one of the most powerful beings in dcu.

guy222
DP

Sup3rman1521
Dark Phoenix 10/10

Light outs
Unless its superman one million or superman prime classic version no other superman can defeat any phoenix. Its impossible. Reason being he only has brute strength.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Light outs Unless its superman one million or superman prime classic version no other superman can defeat any phoenix. Its impossible. Reason being he only has brute strength. Blue Superman was an energy manipulator of the highest order. DP still wrecks him tho.

Light outs
Originally posted by fangirl101
Blue Superman was an energy manipulator of the highest order. DP still wrecks him tho.

Phoenix is able to eat entire planets and absorb energy. I don't see him doing anything much. Even your own power can get turned against you.

The Dragon of heaven ship made of metal, and ofcourse was machine a mutant very powerful tried to control it. The ship was so strong it nearly controlled the mutant.

He can get turned against his own power.

Endrict Nuul
DP in spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.