40 Godzilla's vs Sasquatch/Tanaraq & Gladiator Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

tkitna
The 40 Godzilla's with ease.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

MechaGodzilla one of em

golem370
Just your everyday Godzilla

snoopdogg
Golem you make some of the dumbest threads ever.

golem370
Originally posted by snoopdogg

Then you dumb for posting in them

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by snoopdogg

He's not dumb. He just has a good imagination. Nothing wrong with that.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
He's not dumb. He just has a good imagination. Nothing wrong with that. I never said he was dumb. He knows alot but just makes wacky @ss threads.

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
He's not dumb. He just has a good imagination. Nothing wrong with that.

I agree

Blight
Godzillas in a Major.... like "Look at me, I just beat your ass and ate out your girlfriend" kind of Curb Stomp... no expression

King_Mungi
Godzilla equals a Elder God? as that's what Tanaraq is.

Blight
Godzilla Messed up the Entire Avengers and just walked away.

40 Godzillas would destroy the world like 7,000/7,000 times.

King_Mungi
An Elder God is above Avengers, and forgive my ignorance when has Godzilla showed that level of power?

Even Tanaraq now has control over Surtur's unlimited demon army that threatened to destroy a galaxy

Blight
Originally posted by King_Mungi
An Elder God is above Avengers, and forgive my ignorance when has Godzilla showed that level of power?

Even Tanaraq now has control over Surtur's unlimited demon army that threatened to destroy a galaxy Godzilla is King of the Monsters and Tanaraq is a Monster big grin

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blight
Godzilla is King of the Monsters and Tanaraq is a Monster big grin

Actually he's a Great Beast, older then the Earth itself. As noted he's the personifcation of death on Earth when it was first commencing alive.

So... Tanaraq's label > Godzilla's wink

Blight
Actually he's a Great Beast, older then the Earth itself. As noted he's the personifcation of death on Earth when it was first commencing alive.

So... Tanaraq's label > Godzilla's wink No way.

Ugh.. Education time shifty

Saying GodZILLA is like putting a PLEX at the end of agoogle...

God

then GodZILLA smile

King_Mungi
and yet he isn't God, while Tanaraq IS an Elder God who with the other Great Beasts rule over a universe/dimension.

Badabing
and yet he isn't God, while Tanaraq IS an Elder God who with the other Great Beasts rule over a universe/dimension. I think Blight is correct! dursideup

Blight
and yet he isn't God, while Tanaraq IS an Elder God who with the other Great Beasts rule over a universe/dimension. He isn't god. He's god.... ZILLA!!!!

King_Mungi
That zilla does indeed add much power
---
On a serious note, as I honestly don't know does Godzilla have the power to destroy Earth?

Blight
If he doesn't he should. I mean.. how much Radioactive breath can he shoot out? Since he's never been exhausted I assume he can just look down and shoot until he cracks a hole in the earth.... then what? BAM!!

Messed up Earth.

shksprtx
Let's see...aside from sheer size/strength, which won't bother Sas/Tanaraq and Hulk too much, Godzilla's only weapon is radioactive breath. Sas/Tanaraq and Hulk are both pretty much immune to radiation, and it should actually give Hulk a boost.

Don't know what Godzilla's durability is like, but I think the 40 Godzillas go down giving Sas/Tanaraq and Hulk a slight majority...say, 7/10.

King_Mungi
Is this Tanaraq, or a charged up Sasquatch who Tanaraq is feeding power to? As it's a HUGE difference

Sidenote: Yeah Walter actually has immunity to radiation he is one of the rare people on the planet even in human form that can't be killed from radiation posioning.

Blight
Originally posted by shksprtx
Let's see...aside from sheer size/strength, which won't bother Sas/Tanaraq and Hulk too much, Godzilla's only weapon is radioactive breath. Sas/Tanaraq and Hulk are both pretty much immune to radiation, and it should actually give Hulk a boost.

Don't know what Godzilla's durability is like, but I think the 40 Godzillas go down giving Sas/Tanaraq and Hulk a slight majority...say, 7/10. Godzilla's don't die or get KO'd... they just leave.

King_Mungi
Godzilla's don't die or get KO'd... they just leave.

Same as a Great Beasts, they can even create magical manifestations of themselves on Earth when their in their own dimension.

golem370
Sasquatch who Tanaraq is feeding power to

golem370
Gladiator Hulk withstood a scream from Black Bolt? If so I sure that blast was more powerful then anything Godzilla could throw at Hulk

King_Mungi
Sasquatch who Tanaraq is feeding power to

Well seems were going to get a new indication of power level when he is channeling Tanaraq

Preview page of Omega Flight #4
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0707/06/omegaflight412.jpg

Validus
Godzilla > Canada

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
Godzilla > Canada

Great Beasts arn't Canadian stick out tongue

Scoobless
Who wins

Japanese or American/French Godzilla(s)?

Ptr_Grifin
Godzilla Messed up the Entire Avengers and just walked away. Do you know an issue number of when they fought?

Blight
It was at the end of his self titled.

golem370
Japanese

grey fox
Japanese

Team are f*cked. A single Japanese godzilla at his full strength takes out black holes and planet sized asteroids. the weakest still takes tank shots like their mosquitoes and can vaporise most forms of anti-godzilla weaponry.

King Kandy
Godzilla's breath isn't just radiation, it also carries extreme heat and concussive force.

golem370
Originally posted by grey fox
Team are f*cked. A single Japanese godzilla at his full strength takes out black holes and planet sized asteroids. the weakest still takes tank shots like their mosquitoes and can vaporise most forms of anti-godzilla weaponry.

How in the Hell! can Godzilla destroy a Black Hole that is the stupidest stuff I have ever heard. They most be listening to Jimi and getting stoned while righting these comic books puke

shksprtx
Japanese

Ummm, aren't the Japanese the same people who created tentacle-rape?

Surely we're not going to consider that level of insanity to be canon?

King_Mungi
This is just Sasquatch charged so all my previous speal about Tanaraq doesn't apply. I say wait and see to what happens in Omega Flight #4 to get a better indication

guy222
This is just Sasquatch charged so all my previous speal about Tanaraq doesn't apply. I say wait and see to what happens in Omega Flight #4 to get a better indication

Omega #4 will be good

MechaGodzilla FTW

He's not in the fight sad

jinzin
That zilla does indeed add much power
---
On a serious note, as I honestly don't know does Godzilla have the power to destroy Earth?

yes, when he went on meltdown in g vs. destroyer, they said that without his body able to restrain all the radiation and power in his body he would destroy the earth.
He also blasted a planet out of the sky that was hurtling towards earth.

In Godzilla 26 he fought the FF, Shield, the Avengers including Thor, and a small number of other NY superheroes and he treated them like a nonethreat... He had to be asked to leave telepathically because no one was able to do anything to him.

jinzin

Don't know what Godzilla's durability is like, but I think the 40 Godzillas go down giving Sas/Tanaraq and Hulk a slight majority...say, 7/10.

godzilla has a regenerative ability that's on par with Hulk's and better in some cases.
He's regened from a heart, a skeleton, and ocean debris.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin
yes, when he went on meltdown in g vs. destroyer, they said that without his body able to restrain all the radiation and power in his body he would destroy the earth.
He also blasted a planet out of the sky that was hurtling towards earth.

In Godzilla 26 he fought the FF, Shield, the Avengers including Thor, and a small number of other NY superheroes and he treated them like a nonethreat... He had to be asked to leave telepathically because no one was able to do anything to him.

Thanks

I read that issue, but still wouldn't put that feat on skyfather levels as I was basing this thread on it actually being Tanaraq fighting.

jinzin
Gladiator Hulk withstood a scream from Black Bolt? If so I sure that blast was more powerful then anything Godzilla could throw at Hulk

Okay doesanyone remember what titanus did to Hulk?

He drained the gamma radiation out of Hulk and Koed him in three punches...
Godzilla ABSORBS SURROUNDING RADIATION! Imagine what 40 would do. no expression
That coupled with the fact that his radioactive fire breath is condensed heat that's hotter than the sun, Hulk's practically a non factor in this fight.

Mungi's Sasquatch is the only "threat" here. erm

King_Mungi
Mungi's Sasquatch is the only "threat" here. erm

He's isn't a threat, I thought it was Tanaraq fighting. Team gets crunched.

Blight
No one beats the Big G!

grey fox
Ummm, aren't the Japanese the same people who created tentacle-rape?

Surely we're not going to consider that level of insanity to be canon?

Your logic is retarded. The Romans created Crucifixion , yet do we ignore any of their achievements ? No.Originally posted by golem370
How in the Hell! can Godzilla destroy a Black Hole that is the stupidest stuff I have ever heard. They most be listening to Jimi and getting stoned while righting these comic books puke

Atomic breath.

Blight

How in the Hell! can Godzilla destroy a Black Hole that is the stupidest stuff I have ever heard. They most be listening to Jimi and getting stoned while righting these comic books Actually Grey Fox is wrong he did it with pure badassery!

grey fox
Actually Grey Fox is wrong he did it with pure badassery!

Atomic breath IS pure bad-assery , duh !

Blight
Originally posted by grey fox
Atomic breath IS pure bad-assery , duh ! Oh yeah embarrasment

jinzin
Thanks

I read that issue, but still wouldn't put that feat on skyfather levels as I was basing this thread on it actually being Tanaraq fighting.

skyfather? no, hella threatening... yeah.

And I thought it was clarified to be sas with Tanaraq empowering him.. I won't even pretend to know about the god/entity on his lonesome.

jinzin
He's isn't a threat, I thought it was Tanaraq fighting. Team gets crunched. yeah pretty sure big-G would light sas up like a dried rug.

King_Mungi
yeah pretty sure big-G would light sas up like a dried rug.

One godzilla would easily be enough, 40 is overkill.

Blight
One godzilla would easily be enough, 40 is overkill. The world can't even handle a godzilla and his son, let alone 40 full grown's...

King_Mungi
It's been years since I saw it, but wasn't his son killed?

Blight
Yeah I guess... either that or his son BECAME him.... He was supposedly killed by Destroyah or something or other.

Space M ummy
Yeah I guess... either that or his son BECAME him.... He was supposedly killed by Destroyah or something or other.

yeah, godzilla Jr. is very dead. and good riddance, that character was a bad idea, left over from the 60s.

Godzilla evolved into a more powerful version after that, IIRC

oh, and there's no way this team takes 40 godzillas. Godzilla is massively underrated on this board.

TricksterPriest
Gojira was ungodly poweful in his last outing. Anyone see Final Wars? He beat down 10-15 monsters on his own.

Blight
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gojira was ungodly poweful in his last outing. Anyone see Final Wars? He beat down 10-15 monsters on his own. That's because Godzilla rocks balls! B)

shksprtx
With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound
He pulls the spitting high tension wires down

Helpless people on a subway train
Scream bug-eyed as he looks in on them

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
As he wades through the buildings toward the center of town

Oh no, they say he's got to go go go Godzilla
Oh no, there goes Tokyo go go Godzilla

History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of men

--Blue Oyster Cult.

Just thought I'd, you know, toss that out there...

shksprtx
I suppose I should point out, since this debate has degenerated into pure lunacy anyway, that Godzilla has his own classic rock song, while neither Sasquatch nor Hulk do...

grey fox
I suppose I should point out, since this debate has degenerated into pure lunacy anyway, that Godzilla has his own classic rock song, while neither Sasquatch nor Hulk do...

How has this thread degenerated into lunacy blink

Blight
I suppose I should point out, since this debate has degenerated into pure lunacy anyway, that Godzilla has his own classic rock song, while neither Sasquatch nor Hulk do... Hulk has been mentioned in Song.

Sasquatch is an urban legend! That wins over any rock song (Though that IS one of my favorite songs and I DO have it as my main ringtone)

jinzin
One godzilla would easily be enough, 40 is overkill.

laughing out loud
true.

jinzin
It's been years since I saw it, but wasn't his son killed?

No, he almost died, but when Godzilla elder went on meltdown Jr. absorbed all the radioactive energy and became full grown in turn.

King_Mungi
No, he almost died, but when Godzilla elder went on meltdown Jr. absorbed all the radioactive energy and became full grown in turn.

Ooooooooh

oh ok, thanks

jinzin
yup yup.

Blight
That's what I had thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.