DC vs Marvel (no weak links)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

no_limits
The ultimate match up begins

MARVEL line up

Silver Surfer (current power-up)
World War Hulk
Sentry
8th Day Juggernaut
King Thor

DC line up

Superman DC One Million
Darkseid (Silver Age)
Pre Crisis Validus
Wonder Woman (With Godforce and armor)
JLU Amazo

Bloodlust no tampering with powers

Tyrant
Originally posted by no_limits

MARVEL line up

World War Hulk
Sentry
8th Day Juggernaut
King Thor

DC line up

Superman DC One Million
Darkseid (Silver Age)
Pre Crisis Validus
JLU Amazo

Bloodlust no tampering with powers Hulk punches out everyone.

lionking
surfer by him self

strengthkills
Originally posted by Tyrant
Hulk punches out everyone. chill out,hulks obviously the strongest but not the most powerful(one of them though),sentry is achoholic in the making and the rest are on there own

strengthkills
Originally posted by lionking
surfer by him self he was joking

quanchi112
i dont know how powerful superman one million is?

Rorschach
Hulk punches out everyone.

yes

The shortwaves generated from his attacks will also kill his teammates. Surfer will be the first to go. sad

Tyrant
Originally posted by strengthkills
chill out,hulks obviously the strongest but not the most powerful(one of them though),sentry is achoholic in the making and the rest are on there own Hulk's not even the strongest...

strengthkills
Hulk's not even the strongest... yeah he is

Tyrant
Originally posted by strengthkills
yeah he is No he isn't.

TricksterPriest
Massive curbstomp by DC. The teams are greatly mismatched.

Mider999
Originally posted by no_limits

MARVEL line up

World War Hulk
Sentry
8th Day Juggernaut
King Thor

DC line up

Superman DC One Million
Darkseid (Silver Age)
Pre Crisis Validus
JLU Amazo

Bloodlust no tampering with powers

i cant really judge sentry by his current feats if its true about how he stalemated galactus then of course he'd win but yeah we're not sure if thats true eight day juggernaut is like superman one million isnt he sept he's not as fast what i mean by that is that they both punch through dimensions

darkseid in his old form equalled at least five skyfathers so can king thor cut it is the question

validus damn this guy in pre crisis form is TOO strong he basically could break adimantium if he wanted cause he had indeed done that to the DC version of it hulk would have to be VERY mad to get to that level and even then validus still has his other powers and if he did defeat validus i see him being OE'd out of the game. Amazo with the powers of who um GL, WW, MM, SM, The Flash, are we also counting him with a golden lasso and plastic mans powers

wonder women alone has alot of bad ass weapons that can kill basically anyone she faces from marvel of course she'd not fast enough to do that to the surfer but by adding the godforce she might not even need to be fast enough

SpunkySmurph
Each of the DC combatants would have a shot at soloing Team Marvel...

quanchi112
how powerful is superman one million?

SpunkySmurph
quanchi112
New Post Today 10:21 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

What If...
Attack of the idiots on KMC.

quanchi112
i guess ill have to find out myself how powerful superman one million is. laughing

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by What If...
Attack of the idiots on KMC. Quanchi, Mider, strengthkills, lionking and Trickster... seems like you might be right.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Quanchi, Mider, strengthkills, lionking and Trickster... seems like you might be right. dont insult people like this. its in bad taste. i dont insult u for no reason and out of nowhere.

SpunkySmurph
quanchi112
New Post Today 10:37 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

quanchi112
fine ignore me then. but dont include my name on ur posts of insults. just keep ignoring me. thats fine.

SpunkySmurph
Well, whatever. This thread is boring, and I'm in a bad mood. Logging off... now.

tkitna
This battle is really onesided, but being a Sentry fanboy, I cannot give you the correct answer as to who would win this fight.

no_limits
lol fanboys, agree or disagree

supes one million validus and pre crisis darkseid are all stronger than any in the marvel team. supes one millions jokes with how much more powerful he is than allstar superman, claiming that in comparison allstars powers are in there INFANCY. remember allstar cud lift 200 quintillion tons with one arm and was gaining powers and getting stronger with time.

now that equals 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons

now remember secret wars when the hulk supported that mountain with buckling knees 150,000,000,000 tons

hmmm close ay? you idiots WWH isnt even stronger than all star

As for darkseid the OE from that era cud take out any of marvel

finally, WW godforce tut tut - goodnight surfer

oh yeah this is amazo from the animated series 'the return'

Martian_mind
Why make this thread if you knew it was so lopsided haermm

no_limits
to prove a point to lionking i see alot of fanboyism in this place and it pathetic. ppl lick the sirfer ass lol when he gets trumped by thor all the time. hahaha so why do ppl think he's unbeatable? thanos beats him 10/10 literally ***** slaps him (thanos respect thread) but ppl continue to believe he's some god in this place. DC one million wud literally tear him a new one. ppl on this forum dont understand the scope of what he's capable of

Thanos_THOTU
The entire Marvel chain is a weak link in comperasion to the DC team.

starlock
Team DC for the win

Symmetric Chaos
I don't think the lack of weak links matters when on team is made of carbon steel and the other is mostly applesauce no expression

God I'm tired . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.